- Convenient IN-APP Bluetooth connection.
- Full control over hardware
- Supports 2 probes
- Chose your meat and doneness directly
- Let’s you know when your meat will be ready
- Set up to 8 timers
- See the real time graph of your temperatures
- See the last cooks in your history tab
- Full IN-APP manual for hardware device.
Languages supported English and Danish.
Note: Minimum requirement is Android 4.3 and BLE 4.0
The Pit Pal enables more consistent BBQ through the use of historical tracking of cooks and results taking into account common BBQ variables such as the temperature and duration of the cook, or the sauce/rub combination, or even the type of wood used or the weather at the time of the cook. Tracking these variables allows the pit master to look back at previous cooks and continue to cook and tweak variables until the perfect combination is hit. And then have the data to replicate that combination at any time.
This is a technique that teams on the BBQ competition circuit have been using for years only with a pen & paper or excel spreadsheets. The intent of The Pit Pal is to take this technique, leverage technology to improve on it, and help people with a passion for BBQ produce great food.
* Easy to use interface for entering your cook and food details.
* Quick notes for one-click entry of common events such as mopping, adding coal, adding wood, saucing, foiling, etc.
* Ability to track history for multiple foods during a cook.
* Add temperatures for your cook and track via easy to read charts and graphs.
* Easily export your cooks to Word, Excel, XML, or Text files for sharing, backup, or offline viewing.
* Cook & food notifications for time & temperature.
* Ability to add detailed notes to your cook stored in a cook archive.
* Rate your cooks so you can track the outcome for future reference.
* Take pictures of your end product direct from The Pit Pal which automatically store in cook archive.
*** Direct integration with the BBQ Guru CyberQ WIFI and STOKER WIFI ***
* View your smoker and food temperatures real time direct from you Android device.
* Track and graph your temperatures to see exactly what is happening on your cook.
* Direct access to the guru and stoker web console.
* Temperature notifications utilizing the internal device notification manager.
* FREE Backyard Edition – This is the baseline version. Does not include photos, charting, data export and other pro features. Max cook history of 5. Has a couple non-intrusive ads.
* FREE Competitor Edition – This is the promo version released to Brethren and BBQ Guru and Stoker BBQ customers prior to the official release. It includes all functionality (including photos, charting, etc) up to this release. Max cook history of 5. Has small non-intrusive ads. Will have access to some future enhancements with the ability to upgrade as needed.
* PAID Competitor Edition – This is the full blown version with all functionality, unlimited cook history, no advertising, and access to all future enhancements. It also helps support further development of The Pit Pal and funds future enhancements. We think the price is extremely reasonable considering it probably costs more to buy a pen & paper these days :)
Select your ingredients and the app will find a recipe for you. Have recipes you love? Save them to have them with you all the time. Nothing in your pantry? The Monterey Meatshop Plus store locator is there so you know where the nearest stores are to do your grocery shopping.
The free iGrill app works seamlessly with your original iGrill device, available at www.igrillinc.com. The iGrill doesn’t just make the perfect grilling accessory, it improves your accuracy when baking or smoking as well! The iGrill makes cooking fun, easy and stress free with a host of useful features, including:
-Compatible with many Android devices*
-200+ foot range via a secure Bluetooth® connection
-Preset food temperature settings plus the option to create your own
-Smoker option with upper and lower limit alarms
* For the complete list of Android compatible devices visit: www.igrillinc.com/android
For customer support, please email email@example.com or call 888.We.iGrill (888.934.4745). We are here to help and love hearing your feedback.
Timing and counting your cigarettes can help you smoke less, it is one of the coping strategies that you can use when dealing with cigarette addiction.
The left and center side of the widget shows how long has it been since your last smoke, in hours : minutes and days.
The number to the right shows how many cigarettes you've smoked today. For example in the screenshots, it shows 7. You can tap it to increase it every time you have a cigarette. This will restart the timer.
The count will reset to 0 by itself every morning at 4am.
Hope it helps you too!
The Meat Cuts app provides you with information about where individual cuts come from, their characteristics, suggested cooking methods and a perfectly matched recipe – it even suggests an alternate cut to the one you are looking for.
The Meat Cuts app is brought to you by Meat & Livestock Australia, the marketing and R&D service company for Australia’s cattle sheep and goat producers
-- Beef, Veal, Lamb
- Approximate cook times
- Tablet support
This incredible Meat Recipe app has all the Meat Recipes you will need...and it's FREE for a limited time!
Not only will you find over 195 delicious Meat recipes, but they are broken down into convenient categories according to the type of dish you want to make. Video recipes will show you exactly what to do, plus you can save your favorite recipes for easy reference later!
Here's just a little taste of what you'll get:
* Soup & Stew
* Other Meat
* Slow Cooker
* Video Recipes
...and lots more. Now you can save a lot of time and effort and find that perfect meat recipe you're looking for! No more need to flip through dozens of cookbook or magazine pages. Everything you need is right here in this app. These recipes are tested and true and won't let you down. Quick and easy Meat Recipes are just a FREE download away!
This app is going to be free for a limited time so make sure to...
Grab the FREE copy of the Meat Recipe app today!
SteakMate is easy to use, simply enter the Beef steak you are cooking, the cooking method you are using, the doneness you are after and the thickness of your steak and SteakMate will tell you exactly how to cook it – with handy prompts of when to turn your steak and when it has finished cooking and needs to rest.
Cooking for more than one? SteakMate has that covered with its queuing functionality, allowing you to add as many people to the queue so that everyone gets their steak cooked the way they like it. Got a favourite steak you like to cook? Why not add it to favourites list in SteakMate so that you are only ever one step away from cooking the perfect steak.
Not sure about what steaks to barbecue or pan-fry? SteakMate gives you a list of all the Beef steaks recommended for cooking this way as well as information about each of them – it also includes all the alternate names for the same steak.
SEARCH AND BROWSE over 300 triple-tested, classic recipes from Weber’s best-selling cookbooks, from starters to desserts, including rubs, marinades, and sauces. Recipes are from Weber's Art of the Grill™, Weber's Big Book of Grilling™, Weber's Charcoal Grilling™, and Weber's Real Grilling™.
STORE ingredients from any recipe in an itemized grocery list. To make shopping easy, the ingredients are organized by category to facilitate shopping. You can add as many recipes to the grocery list as you want, and the app will combine all the ingredients you will need at the store. A simple check box lets you mark off items as you shop.
SHARE recipes and grocery lists with friends and family via email.
REFERENCE 100+ tips for expert grilling.
LEARN essential grilling techniques for taking your skills to the next level.
WATCH short instructional grilling videos by celebrity chef and cookbook author Jamie Purviance. TAG your favorite recipes and techniques for future reference.
TIME recipes with the grill timer, right in the app. Your phone or device will ding and vibrate when the timer goes off. CHECK grilling times in our grill guides for red meat, pork, poultry, seafood, veggies, and fruit. Produced by rabble+rouser, inc. Photography by Tim Turner
-Tired of googling smoking cooking instructions?
-Want a BBQ Smoking Guide for instant access at all times?
With BBQ Smoking Guide, you can instantly calculate the total cook time by sliding the tab from left to right. The slider will indicate the weight of meat that you're planning on smoking. No more GUESSING how long you need to leave the meat smoking!!
Along with a calculator for 52 different meats and cuts including Ribs, Brisket, Chicken, Pork, Turkey, etc BBQ Smoking Guide also provides step by step instructions on how to cook each meat.
This application works with ALL Android devices including Tablets.