The free iGrill app works seamlessly with your original iGrill device, available at www.igrillinc.com. The iGrill doesn’t just make the perfect grilling accessory, it improves your accuracy when baking or smoking as well! The iGrill makes cooking fun, easy and stress free with a host of useful features, including:
-Compatible with many Android devices*
-200+ foot range via a secure Bluetooth® connection
-Preset food temperature settings plus the option to create your own
-Smoker option with upper and lower limit alarms
* For the complete list of Android compatible devices visit: www.igrillinc.com/android
For customer support, please email email@example.com or call 888.We.iGrill (888.934.4745). We are here to help and love hearing your feedback.
The Meat Cuts app provides you with information about where individual cuts come from, their characteristics, suggested cooking methods and a perfectly matched recipe – it even suggests an alternate cut to the one you are looking for.
The Meat Cuts app is brought to you by Meat & Livestock Australia, the marketing and R&D service company for Australia’s cattle sheep and goat producers
-- Beef, Veal, Lamb
- Approximate cook times
- Tablet support
The iDevices Connected app is compatible with many Bluetooth Smart Ready Android devices running 4.3 and up.
Products compatible with the iDevices Connected App:
• iGrill mini
• Kitchen Thermometer
• Kitchen Thermometer mini
iDevices Connected App Features:
• Easy in-app connection through Bluetooth® Smart
• Convenient dashboard to track and manage all of your connected products simultaneously
• Select from dozens of presets or create your own custom preset to ensure your dish is cooked perfectly
• Custom settings let you name your device or probe and set the probe color indicator making keeping track of your devices simple
• Set timers to keep track of your cooking tasks
• Share your cooking masterpiece socially through Facebook and Twitter
• View what others are cooking with the real-time user globe
• Be inspired by sample recipes from our leading partners
• User driven app interface allows you to customize your experience
• Access customer support resources
• Shop iDevices products directly from the app
Look who’s talking:
“Overall, it’s great.” - CNET
“You can be inside, having a drink, and not even worrying about it.” - FoxCT
“You could use the thermometer to monitor the temp of what you’re cooking, but the real power is in the paired app.” - The Gadgeteer
“Like really, how awesome is this!?” - The Black Peppercorn
“Whether you’re smoking ribs or grilling a steak - you’ll know instantly when your food is ready to eat.” - Uncrate
The Pit Pal enables more consistent BBQ through the use of historical tracking of cooks and results taking into account common BBQ variables such as the temperature and duration of the cook, or the sauce/rub combination, or even the type of wood used or the weather at the time of the cook. Tracking these variables allows the pit master to look back at previous cooks and continue to cook and tweak variables until the perfect combination is hit. And then have the data to replicate that combination at any time.
This is a technique that teams on the BBQ competition circuit have been using for years only with a pen & paper or excel spreadsheets. The intent of The Pit Pal is to take this technique, leverage technology to improve on it, and help people with a passion for BBQ produce great food.
* Easy to use interface for entering your cook and food details.
* Quick notes for one-click entry of common events such as mopping, adding coal, adding wood, saucing, foiling, etc.
* Ability to track history for multiple foods during a cook.
* Add temperatures for your cook and track via easy to read charts and graphs.
* Easily export your cooks to Word, Excel, XML, or Text files for sharing, backup, or offline viewing.
* Cook & food notifications for time & temperature.
* Ability to add detailed notes to your cook stored in a cook archive.
* Rate your cooks so you can track the outcome for future reference.
* Take pictures of your end product direct from The Pit Pal which automatically store in cook archive.
*** Direct integration with the BBQ Guru CyberQ WIFI and STOKER WIFI ***
* View your smoker and food temperatures real time direct from you Android device.
* Track and graph your temperatures to see exactly what is happening on your cook.
* Direct access to the guru and stoker web console.
* Temperature notifications utilizing the internal device notification manager.
* FREE Backyard Edition – This is the baseline version. Does not include photos, charting, data export and other pro features. Max cook history of 5. Has a couple non-intrusive ads.
* FREE Competitor Edition – This is the promo version released to Brethren and BBQ Guru and Stoker BBQ customers prior to the official release. It includes all functionality (including photos, charting, etc) up to this release. Max cook history of 5. Has small non-intrusive ads. Will have access to some future enhancements with the ability to upgrade as needed.
* PAID Competitor Edition – This is the full blown version with all functionality, unlimited cook history, no advertising, and access to all future enhancements. It also helps support further development of The Pit Pal and funds future enhancements. We think the price is extremely reasonable considering it probably costs more to buy a pen & paper these days :)
- Convenient IN-APP Bluetooth connection.
- Full control over hardware
- Supports 2 probes
- Chose your meat and doneness directly
- Let’s you know when your meat will be ready
- Set up to 8 timers
- See the real time graph of your temperatures
- See the last cooks in your history tab
- Full IN-APP manual for hardware device.
Languages supported English and Danish.
Note: Minimum requirement is Android 4.3 and BLE 4.0
This incredible Meat Recipe app has all the Meat Recipes you will need...and it's FREE for a limited time!
Not only will you find over 195 delicious Meat recipes, but they are broken down into convenient categories according to the type of dish you want to make. Video recipes will show you exactly what to do, plus you can save your favorite recipes for easy reference later!
Here's just a little taste of what you'll get:
* Soup & Stew
* Other Meat
* Slow Cooker
* Video Recipes
...and lots more. Now you can save a lot of time and effort and find that perfect meat recipe you're looking for! No more need to flip through dozens of cookbook or magazine pages. Everything you need is right here in this app. These recipes are tested and true and won't let you down. Quick and easy Meat Recipes are just a FREE download away!
This app is going to be free for a limited time so make sure to...
Grab the FREE copy of the Meat Recipe app today!
Select your ingredients and the app will find a recipe for you. Have recipes you love? Save them to have them with you all the time. Nothing in your pantry? The Monterey Meatshop Plus store locator is there so you know where the nearest stores are to do your grocery shopping.
Timing and counting your cigarettes can help you smoke less, it is one of the coping strategies that you can use when dealing with cigarette addiction.
The left and center side of the widget shows how long has it been since your last smoke, in hours : minutes and days.
The number to the right shows how many cigarettes you've smoked today. For example in the screenshots, it shows 7. You can tap it to increase it every time you have a cigarette. This will restart the timer.
The count will reset to 0 by itself every morning at 4am.
Hope it helps you too!
INCLUDED IN THE APP
GRILL GALLERY ACCESS for browsing the bells and whistles on all of Weber’s new and best-selling products including gas, charcoal, portable, and electric grills, plus smokers and accessories.
75+ WEBER RECIPES OF THE WEEK delivered to your device every Friday, complete with full-color photos, grocery lists, recipe notes, and sharing capabilities. You’ll have complete access to Weber classics that range from Beer Can Chicken to Cedar-Planked Salmon, and beyond.
PREP SCHOOL guides to lead you through grill setup essentials, knife skills, basic and advanced tools, plus food prep and doneness in text, photo, and video formats.
GRILL SKILLS companions with comprehensive video coverage on mastering favorites such as steak, ribs, salmon, turkey, and the at times elusive smoke cooking.
GROCERY LISTS that combine multiple recipes and let you check off ingredients for stress-free shopping.
FAVORITES to bookmark, sort, and organize your top Weber recipes into your own, personalized
SHARING FUNCTIONALITY for easy email sharing with the tap of your finger.
WEBER NATION, an all-new social space, aka, the hub of Weber love. Share your Weber stories and photos, view some from others, and watch as the Weber story is born through interactive, historical timelines and advertising campaigns.
The free app "Bresser BBiQ" displays the received data. Different types of meat (eg beef, chicken, pork, etc.) and different wellness grades can be selected (eg, well done, medium, rare, etc). When reaching the desired temperature / wellness grade an alarm on the thermometer station and on the connected mobile device goes off. A graphic display also illustrates the course of the cooking temperature. The Bluetooth 4.0 technology in the BRESSER Bluetooth BBQ Thermometer ensures energy-efficient operation and connection to existing Smart Ready devices .
* Starting with Version 4.2.2
-Tired of googling smoking cooking instructions?
-Want a BBQ Smoking Guide for instant access at all times?
With BBQ Smoking Guide, you can instantly calculate the total cook time by sliding the tab from left to right. The slider will indicate the weight of meat that you're planning on smoking. No more GUESSING how long you need to leave the meat smoking!!
Along with a calculator for 52 different meats and cuts including Ribs, Brisket, Chicken, Pork, Turkey, etc BBQ Smoking Guide also provides step by step instructions on how to cook each meat.
This application works with ALL Android devices including Tablets.
Revealed at last! The cooking secrets gourmet chefs don't want you to know. Throw away all doubt and say goodbye to ruined tasteless meals. This simple and ingenious tool gives you the step-by-step formula to no effort easy cooking that will effortlessly autopilot the job for you.
They laughed when you said you was going to cook dinner, not any more. Never again be ashamed of what you serve to your embarrassed guests. Say goodbye to frustration with perfect dinning guaranteed. You probably wouldn't have guessed it really was that easy, and neither will they.
Just select the meat to be served, cooking style, weight and the serving time, press calculate and this incredible tool will do the rest. Its like having a professional chef watching over your kitchen while you relax, sounding the alarm ONLY when its time for you to follow the next guided instruction. Meat Cooking Times Pro is stress free, guiding you every step, putting you in control from oven to serving on time to the table.
Effortless boiled bacon (gammon/ham), chicken legs and drumsticks, honey roast gammon (bacon/ham), roast beef, roast chicken, roast duck, roast grouse, roast lamb, roast pheasant, roast pork, roast turkey, roast venison, rare medium or well done, guaranteed cooked to perfection.
For international cuisine, Meat Cooking Times Pro also comes translated by native speakers into the following languages.
English, Dutch, German, French, Italian, Portuguese, Spanish, Swedish.
Meat Cooking Times Pro
Your guarantee to perfect meat, any time, any place anywhere.
* Note - For the Meat Cooking times alarm to work, you must set your (devices time) (not the applications time) to 24 hour time.
Changing your phone is easy. Just go to Settings>Date & Time and check "Use 24-hour format."
SteakMate is easy to use, simply enter the Beef steak you are cooking, the cooking method you are using, the doneness you are after and the thickness of your steak and SteakMate will tell you exactly how to cook it – with handy prompts of when to turn your steak and when it has finished cooking and needs to rest.
Cooking for more than one? SteakMate has that covered with its queuing functionality, allowing you to add as many people to the queue so that everyone gets their steak cooked the way they like it. Got a favourite steak you like to cook? Why not add it to favourites list in SteakMate so that you are only ever one step away from cooking the perfect steak.
Not sure about what steaks to barbecue or pan-fry? SteakMate gives you a list of all the Beef steaks recommended for cooking this way as well as information about each of them – it also includes all the alternate names for the same steak.