The Meat Cuts app provides you with information about where individual cuts come from, their characteristics, suggested cooking methods and a perfectly matched recipe – it even suggests an alternate cut to the one you are looking for.
The Meat Cuts app is brought to you by Meat & Livestock Australia, the marketing and R&D service company for Australia’s cattle sheep and goat producers
Beef comes free with the app and contains over 80 unique beef cuts. An additional in-app purchase unlocks Chicken cuts, Pig cuts and Lamb cuts adding over 120 additional meat cuts.
Our categories such as grill, pan-fry, oven roast & slow cook let you find the perfect meat cut for any event. You can also find cuts through our 'good for' section such as budget, diet, dry-rub and marinating.
The app is perfect for children, home cooks, and chefs alike.
Here's a list of our Beef cuts:
Arm Roast, Arm Steak, Back Ribs, Bible Tripe, Blade Minute Steak, Blade Roast, Blade Steak, Bone in blade steak, Bone-in Strip Steak, Boneless Rolled Rump Roast, Boneless Shin, Bottom-Round Roast, Brain, Brisket First Cut, Brisket Front Cut, Butt Fillet, Cheek, Chuck 7-Bone Pot Roast, Chuck 7-Bone Steak, Chuck Eye Roast, Chuck Eye Steak, Chuck Short Ribs, Chuck, Coulotte Steak, Country-style Chuck Ribs, Cross-Rib Roast, Eye of Round, Eye Round, Flank Steak, Flat Iron Steak, Flat Tripe, Flat-Bone Sirloin Steak, Ground Beef, Hanger Steak, Heart, Honeycomb Tripe, Hoof, Kidney, Knuckle Medallion, Liver, Lower Intestines, Ox Tail, Pin-Bone Sirloin Steak, Ranch Steak, Rib Eye Roast, Rib Eye Steak, Rib Roast, Rib Steak, Rolled Brisket, Round Steak, Round-Bone Sirloin Steak, Rump Centre Steak, Rump Medallion, Rump Minute Steak, Rump Roast, Rump Steak, Shin Bone-in, Short Ribs, Shoulder Tender, Sierra Cut, Sirloin Flap, Sirloin Roast, Sirloin Steak, Sirloin Tip Center Steak, Sirloin Tip Side Steak, Small Intestines, Spleen, Stew Beef, Stir-fry Strips, Strip Roast, Strip Steak, Sweetbreads, T-Bone, Tenderloin Steak, Tendon, Testicles, Tongue, Top-Round Steak, Topside Minute Steak, Topside Roast, Topside Steak, Tri-Tip, Underblade Steak, Wedge-Bone Sirloin Steak.
-- Beef, Veal, Lamb
- Approximate cook times
- Tablet support
-Tired of googling smoking cooking instructions?
-Want a BBQ Smoking Guide for instant access at all times?
With BBQ Smoking Guide, you can instantly calculate the total cook time by sliding the tab from left to right. The slider will indicate the weight of meat that you're planning on smoking. No more GUESSING how long you need to leave the meat smoking!!
Along with a calculator for 52 different meats and cuts including Ribs, Brisket, Chicken, Pork, Turkey, etc BBQ Smoking Guide also provides step by step instructions on how to cook each meat.
This application works with ALL Android devices including Tablets.
This incredible Meat Recipe app has all the Meat Recipes you will need...and it's FREE for a limited time!
Not only will you find over 195 delicious Meat recipes, but they are broken down into convenient categories according to the type of dish you want to make. Video recipes will show you exactly what to do, plus you can save your favorite recipes for easy reference later!
Here's just a little taste of what you'll get:
* Soup & Stew
* Other Meat
* Slow Cooker
* Video Recipes
...and lots more. Now you can save a lot of time and effort and find that perfect meat recipe you're looking for! No more need to flip through dozens of cookbook or magazine pages. Everything you need is right here in this app. These recipes are tested and true and won't let you down. Quick and easy Meat Recipes are just a FREE download away!
This app is going to be free for a limited time so make sure to...
Grab the FREE copy of the Meat Recipe app today!
The Pit Pal enables more consistent BBQ through the use of historical tracking of cooks and results taking into account common BBQ variables such as the temperature and duration of the cook, or the sauce/rub combination, or even the type of wood used or the weather at the time of the cook. Tracking these variables allows the pit master to look back at previous cooks and continue to cook and tweak variables until the perfect combination is hit. And then have the data to replicate that combination at any time.
This is a technique that teams on the BBQ competition circuit have been using for years only with a pen & paper or excel spreadsheets. The intent of The Pit Pal is to take this technique, leverage technology to improve on it, and help people with a passion for BBQ produce great food.
* Easy to use interface for entering your cook and food details.
* Quick notes for one-click entry of common events such as mopping, adding coal, adding wood, saucing, foiling, etc.
* Ability to track history for multiple foods during a cook.
* Add temperatures for your cook and track via easy to read charts and graphs.
* Easily export your cooks to Word, Excel, XML, or Text files for sharing, backup, or offline viewing.
* Cook & food notifications for time & temperature.
* Ability to add detailed notes to your cook stored in a cook archive.
* Rate your cooks so you can track the outcome for future reference.
* Take pictures of your end product direct from The Pit Pal which automatically store in cook archive.
*** Direct integration with the BBQ Guru CyberQ WIFI and STOKER WIFI ***
* View your smoker and food temperatures real time direct from you Android device.
* Track and graph your temperatures to see exactly what is happening on your cook.
* Direct access to the guru and stoker web console.
* Temperature notifications utilizing the internal device notification manager.
* FREE Backyard Edition – This is the baseline version. Does not include photos, charting, data export and other pro features. Max cook history of 5. Has a couple non-intrusive ads.
* FREE Competitor Edition – This is the promo version released to Brethren and BBQ Guru and Stoker BBQ customers prior to the official release. It includes all functionality (including photos, charting, etc) up to this release. Max cook history of 5. Has small non-intrusive ads. Will have access to some future enhancements with the ability to upgrade as needed.
* PAID Competitor Edition – This is the full blown version with all functionality, unlimited cook history, no advertising, and access to all future enhancements. It also helps support further development of The Pit Pal and funds future enhancements. We think the price is extremely reasonable considering it probably costs more to buy a pen & paper these days :)
Do you have trouble finding a cut of meat that a recipe calls for?
Never sure how to cook a certain kind of beef?
Then the Cuts of Meat app is for you!
We cover more than 50 cuts of beef, including all of the standard U.S. cuts as well as over a hundred other names that these cuts can go by in your grocery store.
For each cut we tell you:
* How tender it is
* How much fat is has
* How expensive it is
* How flavorful it is
* Typical ways it is cooked
* Other names it is called
* Good substitutes if you can't find it
* Traditional dishes that use it
* The primal cut it comes from
* An extended description discussing the cut and many of the relevant facts about it
This app is a great resource to have with you at the grocery store when you can't find what you are looking for and need a great substitute!
The full list of cuts we currently support is 7 Bone Roast, 7 Bone Steak, Arm Pot Roast, Back Ribs, Beef Cheek, Blade Roast, Bottom Round Roast, Bottom Round Steak, Bottom Sirloin, Brisket, Chuck Roast, Chuck Short Ribs, Chuck Shoulder, Chuck Steak, Clod Roast, Clod Steak, Eye of Round Roast, Eye of Round Steak, Filet Mignon, Flank Steak, Flanken-Style Ribs, Flat Iron, Fore Shank, Hanger Steak, London Broil, Mock Tender Roast, Plate Short Ribs, Porterhouse, Pot Roast, Prime Rib Roast, Prime Rib Steak, Rib Eye Roast, Rib Eye Steak, Rib Roast, Rib Steak, Round Roast, Round Steak, Shank, Short Ribs, Sirloin, Skirt Steak, Spare Ribs, Strip Steak, Sweetbreads, T-Bone Steak, Tenderloin Roast, Tenderloin Steak, Tongue, Top Blade Steak, Top Loin Strip Roast, Top Loin Strip Steak, Top Round Roast, Top Round Steak, Top Sirloin, Tri-Tip Roast, and Tri-Tip Steak.
If you have more suggestions we should add or other information you are looking for please let us know and we'll work on adding it right away!
The Food Safety Certification Guide is a study tool that helps prepare you for national exams such as the ServSafe Food Protection Manager Certification Examination, the American Food Safety Institute (AFSI) Food Manager Certification (FMC) exam, and the National Registry of Food Safety Professionals (NRFSP) Certified Food Safety Professional examination as well as state level exams. Whether you are a culinary professional, kitchen manager, food safety professional or home cook, this app improves knowledge of safe food preparation, food storage, and kitchen practices.
Includes more than 300 multiple choice quiz questions and 300 flashcards. Includes glossary with common terms and definitions in eight (8) learning modules.
- Introduction to Food Safety
- Biohazards, Contaminants and Food Spoilage
- Preservation and Temperature Control
- Cleaning/Sanitizing and Health/Hygiene
- Pest Control
- Facility Design
- The HACCP System
This study guide app is suited to people wishing to develop foundation knowledge of food safety procedures and key concepts needed to pass any related exams.
Health & Fitness
Secondary Category (optional)
Food Safety, Food Handler, Restaurant, Food Service Manager, HACCP, Critical Control Points
The free iGrill app works seamlessly with your original iGrill device, available at www.igrillinc.com. The iGrill doesn’t just make the perfect grilling accessory, it improves your accuracy when baking or smoking as well! The iGrill makes cooking fun, easy and stress free with a host of useful features, including:
-Compatible with many Android devices*
-200+ foot range via a secure Bluetooth® connection
-Preset food temperature settings plus the option to create your own
-Smoker option with upper and lower limit alarms
* For the complete list of Android compatible devices visit: www.igrillinc.com/android
For customer support, please email email@example.com or call 888.We.iGrill (888.934.4745). We are here to help and love hearing your feedback.
SteakMate is easy to use, simply enter the Beef steak you are cooking, the cooking method you are using, the doneness you are after and the thickness of your steak and SteakMate will tell you exactly how to cook it – with handy prompts of when to turn your steak and when it has finished cooking and needs to rest.
Cooking for more than one? SteakMate has that covered with its queuing functionality, allowing you to add as many people to the queue so that everyone gets their steak cooked the way they like it. Got a favourite steak you like to cook? Why not add it to favourites list in SteakMate so that you are only ever one step away from cooking the perfect steak.
Not sure about what steaks to barbecue or pan-fry? SteakMate gives you a list of all the Beef steaks recommended for cooking this way as well as information about each of them – it also includes all the alternate names for the same steak.
- Convenient IN-APP Bluetooth connection.
- Full control over hardware
- Supports 2 probes
- Chose your meat and doneness directly
- Let’s you know when your meat will be ready
- Set up to 8 timers
- See the real time graph of your temperatures
- See the last cooks in your history tab
- Full IN-APP manual for hardware device.
Languages supported English and Danish.
Note: Minimum requirement is Android 4.3 and BLE 4.0