-Tired of googling smoking cooking instructions?
-Want a BBQ Smoking Guide for instant access at all times?
With BBQ Smoking Guide, you can instantly calculate the total cook time by sliding the tab from left to right. The slider will indicate the weight of meat that you're planning on smoking. No more GUESSING how long you need to leave the meat smoking!!
Along with a calculator for 52 different meats and cuts including Ribs, Brisket, Chicken, Pork, Turkey, etc BBQ Smoking Guide also provides step by step instructions on how to cook each meat.
This application works with ALL Android devices including Tablets.
The free iGrill app works seamlessly with your original iGrill device, available at www.igrillinc.com. The iGrill doesn’t just make the perfect grilling accessory, it improves your accuracy when baking or smoking as well! The iGrill makes cooking fun, easy and stress free with a host of useful features, including:
-Compatible with many Android devices*
-200+ foot range via a secure Bluetooth® connection
-Preset food temperature settings plus the option to create your own
-Smoker option with upper and lower limit alarms
* For the complete list of Android compatible devices visit: www.igrillinc.com/android
For customer support, please email firstname.lastname@example.org or call 888.We.iGrill (888.934.4745). We are here to help and love hearing your feedback.
The Pit Pal enables more consistent BBQ through the use of historical tracking of cooks and results taking into account common BBQ variables such as the temperature and duration of the cook, or the sauce/rub combination, or even the type of wood used or the weather at the time of the cook. Tracking these variables allows the pit master to look back at previous cooks and continue to cook and tweak variables until the perfect combination is hit. And then have the data to replicate that combination at any time.
This is a technique that teams on the BBQ competition circuit have been using for years only with a pen & paper or excel spreadsheets. The intent of The Pit Pal is to take this technique, leverage technology to improve on it, and help people with a passion for BBQ produce great food.
* Easy to use interface for entering your cook and food details.
* Quick notes for one-click entry of common events such as mopping, adding coal, adding wood, saucing, foiling, etc.
* Ability to track history for multiple foods during a cook.
* Add temperatures for your cook and track via easy to read charts and graphs.
* Easily export your cooks to Word, Excel, XML, or Text files for sharing, backup, or offline viewing.
* Cook & food notifications for time & temperature.
* Ability to add detailed notes to your cook stored in a cook archive.
* Rate your cooks so you can track the outcome for future reference.
* Take pictures of your end product direct from The Pit Pal which automatically store in cook archive.
*** Direct integration with the BBQ Guru CyberQ WIFI and STOKER WIFI ***
* View your smoker and food temperatures real time direct from you Android device.
* Track and graph your temperatures to see exactly what is happening on your cook.
* Direct access to the guru and stoker web console.
* Temperature notifications utilizing the internal device notification manager.
* FREE Backyard Edition – This is the baseline version. Does not include photos, charting, data export and other pro features. Max cook history of 5. Has a couple non-intrusive ads.
* FREE Competitor Edition – This is the promo version released to Brethren and BBQ Guru and Stoker BBQ customers prior to the official release. It includes all functionality (including photos, charting, etc) up to this release. Max cook history of 5. Has small non-intrusive ads. Will have access to some future enhancements with the ability to upgrade as needed.
* PAID Competitor Edition – This is the full blown version with all functionality, unlimited cook history, no advertising, and access to all future enhancements. It also helps support further development of The Pit Pal and funds future enhancements. We think the price is extremely reasonable considering it probably costs more to buy a pen & paper these days :)
The iDevices Connected app is compatible with many Bluetooth Smart Ready Android devices running 4.3 and up.
Products compatible with the iDevices Connected App:
• iGrill mini
• Kitchen Thermometer
• Kitchen Thermometer mini
iDevices Connected App Features:
• Easy in-app connection through Bluetooth® Smart
• Convenient dashboard to track and manage all of your connected products simultaneously
• Select from dozens of presets or create your own custom preset to ensure your dish is cooked perfectly
• Custom settings let you name your device or probe and set the probe color indicator making keeping track of your devices simple
• Set timers to keep track of your cooking tasks
• Share your cooking masterpiece socially through Facebook and Twitter
• View what others are cooking with the real-time user globe
• Be inspired by sample recipes from our leading partners
• User driven app interface allows you to customize your experience
• Access customer support resources
• Shop iDevices products directly from the app
Look who’s talking:
“Overall, it’s great.” - CNET
“You can be inside, having a drink, and not even worrying about it.” - FoxCT
“You could use the thermometer to monitor the temp of what you’re cooking, but the real power is in the paired app.” - The Gadgeteer
“Like really, how awesome is this!?” - The Black Peppercorn
“Whether you’re smoking ribs or grilling a steak - you’ll know instantly when your food is ready to eat.” - Uncrate
The Meat Cuts app provides you with information about where individual cuts come from, their characteristics, suggested cooking methods and a perfectly matched recipe – it even suggests an alternate cut to the one you are looking for.
The Meat Cuts app is brought to you by Meat & Livestock Australia, the marketing and R&D service company for Australia’s cattle sheep and goat producers
INCLUDED IN THE APP
GRILL GALLERY ACCESS for browsing the bells and whistles on all of Weber’s new and best-selling products including gas, charcoal, portable, and electric grills, plus smokers and accessories.
75+ WEBER RECIPES OF THE WEEK delivered to your device every Friday, complete with full-color photos, grocery lists, recipe notes, and sharing capabilities. You’ll have complete access to Weber classics that range from Beer Can Chicken to Cedar-Planked Salmon, and beyond.
PREP SCHOOL guides to lead you through grill setup essentials, knife skills, basic and advanced tools, plus food prep and doneness in text, photo, and video formats.
GRILL SKILLS companions with comprehensive video coverage on mastering favorites such as steak, ribs, salmon, turkey, and the at times elusive smoke cooking.
GROCERY LISTS that combine multiple recipes and let you check off ingredients for stress-free shopping.
FAVORITES to bookmark, sort, and organize your top Weber recipes into your own, personalized
SHARING FUNCTIONALITY for easy email sharing with the tap of your finger.
WEBER NATION, an all-new social space, aka, the hub of Weber love. Share your Weber stories and photos, view some from others, and watch as the Weber story is born through interactive, historical timelines and advertising campaigns.
You can choose recipes you looking for. This app is for educational purpose. It is nice to you who want to study about cooking recipes from many countries. Just try the recipes and get the delicious meals for your family. Feel the world class chef. These recipes also good for dinner recipes, breakfast, and lunch. Some recipes can be cooked by a lot of technique. And we can cook beef by stew and then baked, barbecue recipes, and you can make it to steak recipes. After make BBQ recipes, you will love to drink smoothie with smoothie recipes :)
We have helped many people to live healthier and discover the taste of real BBQ! This app gives you instructions to make all kinds of grilled foods and BBQ food from easy to difficult. from short time cooking to a long time cooking. Do you like BBQ roast chicken? grilled chicken or barbecue chicken? or any foods processed by roasting and backing?
If you do not know about how to cook barbecue well, you can try again with using this barbecue recipes app. In this recipes app you can find sauce barbecue recipes too. This application is very simple to use. In the Bottom of this application, there is a button to search for the name of the recipe. You can find the name of the recipes you wish to enter. eg barbecue ..., simple ...., chicken ..., BBQ ... and so on. Then you can select the recipe you want, eg: Barbecued Chicken. The page will be taken directly to the recipe how to cook with.
-- Beef, Veal, Lamb
- Approximate cook times
- Tablet support
- Convenient IN-APP Bluetooth connection.
- Full control over hardware
- Supports 2 probes
- Chose your meat and doneness directly
- Let’s you know when your meat will be ready
- Set up to 8 timers
- See the real time graph of your temperatures
- See the last cooks in your history tab
- Full IN-APP manual for hardware device.
Languages supported English and Danish.
Note: Minimum requirement is Android 4.3 and BLE 4.0
SEARCH AND BROWSE over 300 triple-tested, classic recipes from Weber’s best-selling cookbooks, from starters to desserts, including rubs, marinades, and sauces. Recipes are from Weber's Art of the Grill™, Weber's Big Book of Grilling™, Weber's Charcoal Grilling™, and Weber's Real Grilling™.
STORE ingredients from any recipe in an itemized grocery list. To make shopping easy, the ingredients are organized by category to facilitate shopping. You can add as many recipes to the grocery list as you want, and the app will combine all the ingredients you will need at the store. A simple check box lets you mark off items as you shop.
SHARE recipes and grocery lists with friends and family via email.
REFERENCE 100+ tips for expert grilling.
LEARN essential grilling techniques for taking your skills to the next level.
WATCH short instructional grilling videos by celebrity chef and cookbook author Jamie Purviance. TAG your favorite recipes and techniques for future reference.
TIME recipes with the grill timer, right in the app. Your phone or device will ding and vibrate when the timer goes off. CHECK grilling times in our grill guides for red meat, pork, poultry, seafood, veggies, and fruit. Produced by rabble+rouser, inc. Photography by Tim Turner
Revealed at last! The cooking secrets gourmet chefs don't want you to know. Throw away all doubt and say goodbye to ruined tasteless meals. This simple and ingenious tool gives you the step-by-step formula to no effort easy cooking that will effortlessly autopilot the job for you.
They laughed when you said you was going to cook dinner, not any more. Never again be ashamed of what you serve to your embarrassed guests. Say goodbye to frustration with perfect dinning guaranteed. You probably wouldn't have guessed it really was that easy, and neither will they.
Just select the meat to be served, cooking style, weight and the serving time, press calculate and this incredible tool will do the rest. Its like having a professional chef watching over your kitchen while you relax, sounding the alarm ONLY when its time for you to follow the next guided instruction. Meat Cooking Times Pro is stress free, guiding you every step, putting you in control from oven to serving on time to the table.
Effortless boiled bacon (gammon/ham), chicken legs and drumsticks, honey roast gammon (bacon/ham), roast beef, roast chicken, roast duck, roast grouse, roast lamb, roast pheasant, roast pork, roast turkey, roast venison, rare medium or well done, guaranteed cooked to perfection.
For international cuisine, Meat Cooking Times Pro also comes translated by native speakers into the following languages.
English, Dutch, German, French, Italian, Portuguese, Spanish, Swedish.
Meat Cooking Times Pro
Your guarantee to perfect meat, any time, any place anywhere.
* Note - For the Meat Cooking times alarm to work, you must set your (devices time) (not the applications time) to 24 hour time.
Changing your phone is easy. Just go to Settings>Date & Time and check "Use 24-hour format."
- The “Find” feature detects your location automatically using GPS and serves up basic information on the BBQ joints in your vicinity, wherever you are, from Texas to Timbuktu.
- “Texas Monthly’s List” delivers reviews of the TEXAS MONTHLY Top 50 BBQ Joints in Texas and the 20 Honorable Mentions, all of them sorted by rating.
- Hundreds more detailed up-to-date reviews of Texas BBQ joints are available within the app from TEXAS MONTHLY staff and exclusive content partners. User commenting is attached to all restaurants.
- All reviews and information are shareable through Facebook, Twitter, and email.
- Check-in and star rating features allow you to keep track of your BBQ trips and engage in friendly competition through the “Leaderboard.”
- Customize your profile with a photo. And watch as your BBQ eating bumps you to higher and higher levels of attainment. Are you a “Serious Enthusiast,” a “BBQ Fiend,” or a “Pit Pundit”? Let’s find out.
- The “Buzz” feature is your chance to peek inside the hive mind of BBQ junkies. This lets you see where everyone using the app is eating--and what they have to say about the brisket, ribs, or sausage. Who knows? You might get a great tip. This feature also enables discussion and debate between users.
- The Texas Monthly BBQ Finder is also web-based, so now you can waste hours of your workday arguing with other BBQ hounds about who has the best pork ribs in Dallas, then carry the same conversation out the door on your smartphone. Full functionality can be accessed through texasmonthly.com.
The thermometer tracks the internal temperature of the food cooking in your oven or on the grill. It then transmits the temperatures over WIFI using your home router to your Android device where the Digital Chef app is running.
The Digital Chef app monitors your food’s cooking progress and alerts you when your food is done. You set a temperature for your food. You can select from preset temperatures for all types of meats calibrated for doneness or use your own. While the food is cooking, the app calculates the estimated cooking time, and it allows you to ask for the current status hands-free without turning on your phone. Once complete, the app alerts you. Because Digital Chef communicates over WIFI, you can get reliably get notified nearly anywhere in your home where your home network reaches.
Digital Chef also helps you remember your cooking settings and share your cooking experiences with your friends. The app has a recipe library where you can store your best results and import recipes from the internet. Digital Chef helps you make notes and share pictures of your recipes through email, facebook, and twitter.
Overall, Digital Chef delivers a complete cooking experience from storing recipes to monitoring your cooking. Using it will make your cooking more precise and help you create even more delicious meals!
Note: This app requires the Maverick model ET-736 Wifi Digital Chef Roasting Thermometer, available on amazon.