Take your analytics on-the-go with the new Symphony Retail Instant Insights platform.
Follow your activity everywhere on your Android devices. Access your personal dashboard on-the-go, explore information through powerful Key Performance Indicators (KPI).
Stay connected in real-time with our Instant Insights technology where data is refreshed in real-time.
Instant Insights can access data from your Symphony Retail databases as well as third party systems. Aggregate all your information in one single mobile app.
Indicators available for stores:
- Sales and margin follow-up (top sales, top margin, average sales and average margin)
- Promotion conversion rate (compare your forecast with actual sales, by promotion, top performer in % of forecast/sales)
- Promotion analytics (promotional sales, average promotional sales per day, best promotions, number of articles in promotion, top seller in promotions)
- Stock report
- In-stock rate (compare your theoretical shelf stock with the actual store stock)
- Stock levels
- Stock movements (split movements by type: reception, sales, inventory adjustment, returns, etc.)
- And more
Indicators available for warehouses:
- Handling productivity (number of tasks per month / week / day, average task duration, number of tasks / forklift driver, average task duration / forklift driver)
- Loading optimisation (filling rate in TUE / volume / weight)
- Preparation performance (average product units per month, week, day, hour)
- Reception performance (% of quantity received / not delivered / refused per month / week / day)
- Service rate (% of quantity delivered / missing due to shortage / missing due to preparation error)
- Supplier delay (number of times the supplier was late, % of time the supplier was late, total delay in minutes, average delay in minutes)
- Carrier delay (number of times the carrier was late, % of time carrier was late, total delay in minutes, average delay in minutes)
- And more to come !
- Intuitive drill down on time period (year / quarter / month / week / day), geographical network (country / region / city / store) or merchandise structure (category, shelf group, classification, article)
- Year-to-date comparison
- Bookmark and share your discoveries within the app
- Create your own dashboard using graphs from different KPIs
- Display values in different units (in quantity / at cost price / retail price)
- Export to CSV format and send by email
- Graphic and table view (with sort, search and filter capabilities)
- Access restriction managed by user profile (for both geographical network and merchandise structure)