Take your analytics on-the-go with the new G.O.L.D. Instant Insights platform.
Follow your activity everywhere on your Android device. Access your personal dashboard on-the-go, explore information through powerful Key Performance Indicators (KPI).
Stay connected in real-time with our Instant Insights technology where data is refreshed up to every 15 minutes.
G.O.L.D. Instant Insights can access data from your G.O.L.D. databases as well as third party systems. Aggregate all your information in one single mobile app.
Indicators available for stores:
- Sales and margin follow-up (top sales, top margin, average sales and average margin)
- Promotion conversion rate (compare your forecast with actual sales, by promotion, top performer in % of forecast/sales)
- Promotion analytics (promotional sales, average promotional sales per day, best promotions, number of articles in promotion, top seller in promotions)
- Stock report
- In-stock rate (compare your theoretical shelf stock with the actual store stock)
- Stock levels
- Stock movements (split movements by type: reception, sales, inventory adjustment, returns, etc.)
- And more to come !
Indicators available for warehouses:
- Handling productivity (number of tasks per month / week / day, average task duration, number of tasks / forklift driver, average task duration / forklift driver)
- Loading optimisation (filling rate in TUE / volume / weight)
- Preparation performance (average product units per month, week, day, hour)
- Reception performance (% of quantity received / not delivered / refused per month / week / day)
- Service rate (% of quantity delivered / missing due to shortage / missing due to preparation error)
- Supplier delay (number of times the supplier was late, % of time the supplier was late, total delay in minutes, average delay in minutes)
- Carrier delay (number of times the carrier was late, % of time carrier was late, total delay in minutes, average delay in minutes)
- And more to come !
- Intuitive drill down on time period (year / quarter / month / week / day), geographical network (country / region / city / store) or merchandise structure (category, shelf group, classification, article)
- Year-to-date comparison
- Bookmark and share your discoveries within the app
- Create your own dashboard using graphs from different KPIs
- Display values in different units (in quantity / at cost price / retail price)
- Export to CSV format and send by email
- Graphic and table view (with sort, search and filter capabilities)
- Access restriction managed by user profile (for both geographical network and merchandise structure)