It is a fork of the original subsonic android client and adds some new enhancements.
Madsonic is a music streaming app (with no ads!). Use it to connect to your own Remote Streaming Server and listen to your music wherever you go! Songs are cached for playback to save your mobile bandwidth and to make them available when you have no Mobile Connection!
In order to use all Features in the Client you must use the Madsonic server. (http://madsonic.org)
The following features have been implemented:
Artist/Album/Songs Display Count Settings
new search suggestion provider,
Use Roboto Thin font (API 16+),
support serverside Lyric API 1.10.2,
support installation on Google TV,
deep App Linking/Redirector,
add Lockscreen Widget,
add Theme Flawless,
add Album Star Button,
add Album Share Button,
Lock screen controls
Better Playlist Support
Better Bluetooth Support
Add/Remove Songs to Playlist
Stuttering playback Fix
Support Gapless playback
Support Drag&Drop on Playlist
Rework Imageloader, better caching
some Theme tweaks
Support up to 10 Server Entries
import Server Settings from XML File
Default Option for Videoplayer intern/extern
small Bug Fixes/Changes from User Reports
new added Songs,
last played Songs,
All Artists View
Genre Artists View
Starred Artists View
Hot Rated List
Starred song support
Starred album support
Alphabetical by artist
Alphabetical by album
Flawless Fullscreen Theme
Light Fullscreen Theme
Pink Fullscreen Theme
Dark Fullscreen Theme
Holo Fullscreen Theme
Red Fullscreen Theme
More Feature will come ...
Songs are cached for offline playback. Supports virtually all audio formats, including flac ,ogg mp3 , wma and aac. Video playback is powered by MX Player.
By default, this program is configured to use the Subsonic demo server. Once you've set up your own server, please go to Settings and change the configuration so that it connects to your own computer.
•• All screen sizes are supported••
✔ Phones and Tablets
✔ All screen types and sizes
✔ Android 4.0 - 5.0
App icons powered by Stephen Hutchings http://typicons.com.
If you have questions or problems, please contact us by mail: firstname.lastname@example.org
Songs are cached for offline playback. Supports virtually all audio formats, including mp3, ogg, aac, flac and wma. Video playback is powered by MX Player.
You can also use this app as a remote control for music playing on your server.
Features offline mode, adaptive bitrates, equalizer and visualizer.
Server software available for Windows, Mac, Linux on subsonic.org.
This app lets you choose from and listen to the streaming audio available from Subsonic Radio on your Android device.
Note regarding mobile data usage: Streaming music for a long time over your 3G/4G mobile network can use a lot of data. If your mobile data usage is capped or you have problems connecting when on a 3G/4G connection, you may want to consider connecting to a wi-fi network before playing a stream.
DS audio allows you to stream music stored on your DiskStation with your Android device wherever an Internet connection is available. Better yet, with the offline mode you can listen to songs stored in the device’s local memory for when no network connection is available. You can browse music by albums, artists, folders or genres, create your own playlists or share them with your friends, and even rate your music! And if you have dedicated stereo speakers at home, DS audio can also become a remote control to stream music to them.
Find all detailed features about the app on our website:
www.synology.com > DSM 5.2 > Mobile Apps > Software Specs
Muzecast main features are:
• Best quality music streaming from your Home network to your Android device over WiFi or Mobile connection to anywhere you are;
• Stream DRM-free files, such as MP3, WMA, WAV, FLAC, APE, MPC, WavPack, M4P, AAC and more. CUE Sheet is also supported;
• Easy to configure - if you used Audiogalaxy in the past you would like to see similar service with no firewall configuration. That is where Muzecast shines and unlike other similar application, Muzecast does not require router/firewall configuration;
• Do you like listening high quality music on your Android device? Muzecast supports Lossless streaming capabilities, such as FLAC files; And even when you stream using MP3 or OGG formats, you would still enjoy high quality music sound even over 3G connection;
• Create playlist on one device and access it from another or even play it on your Home computer. Muzecast supports playlist synchronization between multiple devices as well as storing playlists on your home computer in M3U and WPL formats;
• Have you used Pandora radio? Do you like dynamic playlists? Muzecast has it. Dynamic Playlist Generator. Enjoy endless dynamic auto growing playlists generated based on or similar to an Artist, Album, or a single song you picked or listening. Just pick a song you want and select "Create Mix". Muzecast will do the rest and will keep adding songs to the MIX similar to one you picked or the one just played.
• Do you want to share your songs with your friends or relatives? You do not have to share your password to let others access your library. One library - multiple users - support for multiple users to access single music collection. Each user can be added using self-registration process and each user will have own Muzecast username and password;
• If there are any issues with Muzecast you are backed up by best technical support - no users left behind;
• We are not asleep. Muzecast is ongoing development with new features added on regular basis. And we are not there yet. There are tons of ideas to implement. And we are open to your suggestions. Do you want to add a new feature to Muzecast? Just let us know and it will be there;
Muzecast can handle large music libraries with millions of songs.
To make your device to stream any type of music file, Muzecast will convert these files into your device compatible format, such as MP3, OGG, or even FLAC. If you have Disk Images with CUE sheets, Muzecast will automatically use CUE sheets to extract song from Disk image on a fly, so you do not have to split it every time you buy a disk image with CUE sheet.
You can adjust sound quality to fit the bandwidth of your network. Better quality, more data will be streamed, faster bandwidth you would need. Lower quality if bandwidth is very slow, such as 2G network, or you have mobile data plan, which has strict limit on amount of data you can use. Usually lowering quality might not be very noticeable, especially if you decide to stream in OGG format.
You need at least Clementine 1.2.1 to use this remote!
With this application you can control the music player "Clementine" while you are sitting on your couch eating potato chips.
You have access to your library, playlists, read the lyrics while listening to your favourite song, enjoy the cover art, ...
If you receive a call or want to make one, you don't have pause the current track, Clementine Remote lowers the volume for you!
You want to hear the current track or album while you are on the go? No problem, download them with one click to your phone! No need to plug in a USB cable, it works via wifi! You can even download whole playlists!
* Control player
* Download songs from Clementine to your phone
* Browse your library
* Displays the cover art
* Read the lyrics
* Rate, Love and ban tracks
* Change the volume
* Volume lowers when you receive a call
* Shuffle / Repeat playback
* Playlist selection
* Lockscreen Controls (Android 4.0+)
* Clementine Network Discovery: You don't have to enter the ip, Clementine Remote finds Clementine Players itself in the network!
Download Clementine 1.2.1 from here: http://www.clementine-player.org/downloads
* The remote control is disabled by default. You have to activate it in the settings. *
* Downloads are disabled by default. You have to activate it in the setting, too *
This application is licensed under the GNU GPLv3.
If you have questions, suggestions etc. please write an e-mail.
android.permission.ACCESS_NETWORK_STATE: Check if you are connected to a wifi network.
android.permission.ACCESS_WIFI_STATE: Get your current ip address.
android.permission.CHANGE_WIFI_MULTICAST_STATE: Is needed for Clementine Network Discovery.
android.permission.INTERNET: To connect to Clementine.
android.permission.WAKE_LOCK: The device is in partial wake mode when connect to increase stability.
android.permission.READ_PHONE_STATE: Is needed to detect calls and lower Clementine volume.
android.permission.WRITE_EXTERNAL_STORAGE: For downloading songs.
com.android.vending.BILLING: Is needed for doing donations.
the sonicsquirrel app allows you to browse and access all the music on sonicsquirrel.net. if you have an account on the platform - it's free - you can also access your personal collection.
this app is rather alpha, so don't be surprised if things are not always working perfectly.
if you'd like to improve it, feel free to do so! it's open-source and everyone is warmly invited to work on the code:
and BIG THANKS to the subsonic crew - the app is heavily derived from their nice open-source project!
Have fun with the new APP STETSOM the Equalizer.
Improve sound quality with the equalization resources in 5 frequencies of operation.
Choice between 10 preset equalization modes, such as "Dance", "Pop", "Rock", "Hip Hop" and others.
- Player with visual equalizer.
- Media volume
- BassBoost for you amplify Graves
- 9 equalization predefined modes
- Play random / repeat
- Flat Mode On / Off
On Air Player is a revolutionary Music Player that can be used in many cool ways:
- Remote control the music on your computer.
- Stream music from your computer to the phone, even on 3G / 4G.
- Stream music from your computer to the TV, control it via the phone.
- Connect your phone to the stereo and control it from your computer, a tablet or even the web.
OnAir Player is a music app that makes all your devices act like ONE. It connects all your devices across the internet and makes it very easy to stream music to other devices or access music stored elsewhere.
It's like your private music cloud that turns every device into a universal music control. Users simply select where the music should play, then select any song. It just works, no matter where the song is actually stored or how the target device is connected.
You can for example sit on the couch and control the music from your phone, have the music play on the TV while the files are actually stored on your PC or Mac. It even works across the internet, so you can access your home music on the go or from a browser if you left your computer on.
The best of all: It is super easy to set up and use:
Install OnAir Player on your PC or Mac and import your music. Then install it on the phone and log in with the same account. You will see all your PC / Mac music is already on your phone! (We are not actually syncing the music, but streaming it in between devices on demand - so it feels like synced).
Next, click on the "stream-to" button and simply select where the music should play. You will see your phone and your computer show up (must be turned on). It's that easy to use it as a remote control. You can install it on as many devices as you want and even play the music on multiple devices at the same time.
OnAir Player also automatically detects DLNA devices (like modern internet connected TVs) in the local network and adds them to the list of the stream-to devices. So you can listen to music on your TV that is stored on your computer and remote controlled from your phone!
OnAir Player also has a web application, so you can also listen to your music in the browser (for instance at work or when visiting friends).
Please visit www.onairplayer.com for more information and to download OnAir Player for tablets, computers (PC, Mac, Linux), OUYA and soon Google TV.
20BPM - In response to a wide range of tempo of 300BPM, body color you can also select the color you want.
You can beat engraving can select vibration or sound, beat out a rhythm he wanted with intuitive operation.
It will be to them help you in every scene if a man you involved in music.
The default Google Music app on your device will not see changes made to Genre Tags until the song is copied off the device and back on to it again. However other music players will show the updated genre as soon the file is saved. All other tags should show their changes immediately.
MP3dit is a music file tag editor. This music tagger can search for album art, fix split albums and song order, and change the artist, album and genre of all your songs. MP3dit can also edit entire albums or groups of files at the same time.
Extremely easy to use, MP3dit is a fully functional music tagger that has the features professionals require yet it’s easy to download and use!
- Supports MP3, FLAC, OGG VORBIS, MP4, M4a, and M4p files. Please note WAV files have no official tagging standard, and is not supported at this moment.
- Edits the music file so that any changes you make will stay with the file, even if the phone is turned off, or the file moves to another device.
- Edits the Android MediaStore so changes made to the mp3 file are automatically shown in all media players, without having to turn the phone off and on again
- Split albums will in most cases be automatically joined, just by selecting both albums and saving (As long as the Album Artist and the Album are set to the same thing)
- Adds/Edits Album Art, which can be found by taping the album artwork for a simple Google Image search, or a manual Google image search by long clicking on the Album Artwork
- Adds/Edits Song Title when only a single song is selected
- Adds/Edits Artist, Album Artist, Album
- Adds/Edits Genre which is shown as the actual Genre name, not a number that represents a genre, or you can choose a custom genre
- Edits song order through an easy to use drag and drop list
- Songs can be selected individually, or they can be selected as a group, or as a a set or groups of albums.
- Have songs that android is labeling ""? Then just open them and save them, and the files will be back to normal!
- When adding Adding or editing Album Art, try long clicking on the album art for custom searching, and selecting pictures from your phones gallery!
- Garbled tags? Try changing the text encoding to one of the following: ISO-889-1, CP1251, KOI8-R, Shift_JIS, GB2312, EUC-KR, cp1256, ISO-8859-6
Support for adding/editing lyrics
Option to select only albums without cover art
Option to not change album art
Option to not change genre
Support for changing capitalization
Support for many more tags
Application by Roan Cooney
Russian Translations by: Mihail "Ras2" Agafonov
If you wish to help me translate it to a language, send me an email, and I'll give you access to my translation project.
- Stream songs
- Make your own playlist
- View all the artist profiles
- View & download pictures from the gallery
- See when the new episode will be aired on your favorite radio or TV channels
- Find all official links for Coke Studio's social media platforms
★ This is the pro version of podkicker that has NO ADS and will receive new features before everyone else.
★ Minimalistic, fast and efficient
★ Audio and video support.
★ Chromecast support (beta).
★ Flattr integration.
★ Transfer of downloads to dropbox or similar.
★ Dedicated search engine containing 260.000+ podcasts.
★ Automatic downloads and rich notifications.
★ Podcast suggestions based on current subscriptions.
★ Carmode when driving.
★ Frequent updates.
If you have problems or feature requests, just drop me an email and we'll figure it out.
A quickstart to get you going:
The Channel tab lists the podcasts you currently subscribe to.
The Episode tab lists the 200 latest episodes from all your subscriptions.
The Downloads tab lists the episodes you have downloaded to your device.
The rest should be quite self explanatory.
You can easily trim your MP3, AAC, AMR, WAV files and produce ringtones, notification and alarms.
ZeoRing provides you an organized view of all your audio files. You can also record sound and make it ringtone.
Supported File formats: MP3,AAC/MP4,WAV,3GPP/AMR
* Trim audio files
* Produce song clips, ringtones, notification and alarm tones
* Assign/unassign ringtones to your contacts
* Sort audio files by title/artist/size/duration/date
* Search among audio files
* Start new recording, trim and produce your own tones
* Share your audio files
If you see any problem please send an email to email@example.com
Enjoy stunning audio quality anywhere you like by adding an Onkyo DAC-HA200 D/A Converter and Headphone Amplifier to enable a direct-digital connection to your AOA 2.0 (Android Open Accessory)-compatible Android device via USB cable. OTG (On The Go) cables facilitate a digital connection to USB audio-compatible external devices—simply purchase our Unlock Application and update to the full-featured version of Onkyo HF Player for Android to enable Hi-Res Audio output.
Note: Audio with a sampling rate exceeding 88.2 kHz output via the headphone connection, AOS connection, digital connections via OTG cable (free version only) is downsampled to 44.1 kHz.
• High-precision equalizer (16,384 discrete bands, linear-phase FIR filter)
• Automatic upsampling function
• Crossfade playback option
• Album artwork and song lyric display
• Repeat function (songs within a list)
• Shuffle function (within a list)
• Selectable equalizer presets optimized by musicians for Onkyo headphones
• Easily add songs to playlists and Up Next list
• Real-time DSD conversion function (supported on paid version)
• Volume control function for USB-audio-compatible external hardware using volume keys of Android devices
• MP3, ALAC (up to 48 kHz)
• DSF/DSD-IFF [DSD(2.8 MHz) / Double-rate DSD(5.6 MHz) / Quad-rate DSD(11.2 MHz), DoP / PCM conversion
• FLAC, ALAC, WAV, AIFF(up to 384 kHz), Ogg-Vorbis (up to 192 kHz)
Note: Audio with a sampling rate exceeding 88.2 kHz is downsampled to 44.1 kHz or 48 kHz.
English, French, German, Japanese, Simplified Chinese, Traditional Chinese
Requires Android 4.1 or later.