Koodoo is a new breed of crowdfunding platform for global changemakers that want to make a positive impact for people and planet.
Koodoo aims to democratise investment, enabling anyone to become a changemaker by investing in businesses which are committed to social or environmental change.
Maybe you’re an everyday investor in Holland who believes in the clean meat revolution, or you’re a professional investor from South Africa looking to diversify your venture capital portfolio. Download the app to discover investment opportunities in companies striving towards global social impact. Who knows, you might discover the next unicorn...
The investment process is handled in-app with simple, user-friendly functionality enabling you to browse live campaigns, view pitch content & investments decks and set up a wallet using your local currency or - if you like - Bitcoin.
When it comes to discovering companies to back, Koodoo exclusively sources organisations who are aiming to drive global social change in line with the United Nations’ Sustainable Development Goals. So whichever type of investor you are, you’ll have the opportunity to become a shareholder in businesses that could change the world.
Koodoo is surfing the wave of the fourth industrial revolution to enable frictionless, cross-border investment, with aims to become the first truly global equity crowdfunding platform. Join us today and become one of the changemakers.
Download the app to launch your campaign or to invest in change, from as little as £20.
Capital at risk. Investments of this nature carry risks to your capital, including illiquidity, lack of dividends and dilution. Cryptocurrency investments carry substantial risk of loss and are not suitable for all investors. Investors should only invest a proportion of their available investment funds through Koodoo as these investments are considered to be high risk. Please read our full risk warning and disclaimer at http://help.koodoo.global/en/articles/3150948-full-risk-warning
Koodoo Global Ltd is an Appointed Representative of Sapia Partners LLP, which is authorised and regulated by the Financial Conduct Authority (FRN 550103).
How do I start investing?
● Register as an investor – complete our pre-investment process.
● Be sure to read through our full risk warning - Capital at risk.
● Browse live campaigns
● Set up a currency wallet within the app
● Tap ‘invest’ and select your level of investment
● Watch the campaign evolve as other Changemakers hopefully back your chosen business too
● In the event of a successful raise where the campaign is fully funded, receive shares in return for investment into your chosen business
How do I sign-up as a campaign company?
We would love to hear from you
Register for the app and submit your interest
To launch a campaign on Koodoo, you’ll need:
○ A 2-minute campaign video
○ A clear and concise pitch deck
○ Engaging pitch copy about your campaign
○ Images to convey the real-world benefits of your product/service
What makes Koodoo different?
● Empowers you to support socially responsible companies
● Aims to democratise investment through the use of global currencies as well as Bitcoin.
● Our platform is powered by the benefits of Blockchain technology, enabling cross-border transactions from one part of the world to another
● Offers investors the chance to receive shares in return for investment into positive causes
● Easy-to-navigate app functionality - swipe and tap to discover causes to support
● Streamlined set-up process to register as a Changemaker, including OnFido AML and KYC checks.