Create a ‘Smart Asset’ by attaching a Trackster iOT device to the parcel or asset in transit thereby, knowing where it is as opposed to knowing where it was last scanned or not scanned. With a Trackster device, an asset can be found within or outside a freight carrier network, unlike traditional freight carrier tracking systems that essentially follow freight carrier movements via scan events, whilst in reality the article itself is not being tracked and often gets lost.
Now with Trackster Global iOT technology, you can register your shipments as a smart asset on the blockchain, enable a secure chain of custody and execute trade finance transactions along the way, all with the confidence you know what it is, where it came from, where it is now and just as important, who has it at all times in the journey.
To find out more please visit: trackster.global
* Certified devices to fix to your assets or shipments.
* View the last known location of your assets or shipments.
* Set alerts for your trackers when in geo range, when they get too hot, wet or have extensive dwell times.
* Set zones to help you find your assets and help prevent loss or delays in asset recovery.
* Get an alert when your asset has reached key stages within a supply chain network.
Things you need to know:
* Asset locating and notifications rely on the Trackster App or Software Programs.
* Some device location updates and notifications rely on the Trackster App or Software Programs running in the background.
* A Trackster subscription allows you to locate and manage thousands of Trackster tags worldwide.
* Trackster subscription does not require additional global mobile service provider contracts.
* For use Worldwide.
* Automated asset registration
* Bulk task manager
* Add new custom report e.g asset pool, dwell times, geo alert.
* Display Asset identification number in map tracking tool.
* Set custom notification from alert setting screen.
* Show geofence name on the click of geofence in map tracking.
* Share asset tracking link using SMS and Email and the track that asset in unison.
The Trackster word mark and logos are registered trademarks owned by Trackster Global, Inc. and any use of such marks by Trackster Global Limited is under license.
™ are trademarks and ® are registered trademarks of Trackster Global Limited, ABN 44 610538273.