See http://www.gimranov.com/avram/w/zandy-user-guide for a complete guide to using Zandy. If you have Zandy 1.0 already, see the update note, http://wp.me/p1i2jM-2U
For more information on the Zotero project, the premier system for managing research and bibliographic data, see the project site at http://www.zotero.org/.
Zandy is a free software project, licensed under the Affero GPL v3. By buying the paid application on Google Play, you support the future development of this app and ensure its further improvement. All future releases of the software will be free updates bringing new capabilities and bugfixes.
To file bug reports or feature requests, please see the project repository at https://github.com/ajlyon/zandy/. The full source code is also available at that address.
If you find that Zandy doesn't fit your needs, satisfaction is guaranteed: just send me an email at firstname.lastname@example.org, and I'll refund the purchase price.
Please note that Zandy has no official connection to the Zotero project and its home institution at the Center for History and New Media at George Mason University.
You will need a Zotero account to use this app.
If you want to maintain a current copy of your citations in Zojo, you will need to enable sync in the settings page.
###### Version 2 ########
This version now includes support for downloading, annotating and uploading PDF attachments.
PDF attachments are stored on your SD card, make sure you have one in your phone/tablet.
This is an advance feature and I highly recommend that you create a BACKUP of your entire Zotero folder before you begin. I will NOT be responsible for any damage/loss of data.
The instructions are as follows .....
*** On your Desktop ***
1) Install Dropbox on your Desktop
2) Open a DOS prompt (with admin privilege) use the command "mklink /D full_path_to_zotero_storage_folder full_path_to_dropbox_folder/storage & pause"
This link from the zotero website provides additional details on how to find your zotero storage folder "https://www.zotero.org/support/zotero_data"
3) This will create a symbolic link to your storage folder and sync all your files in this folder.
There is a script written by Mikko Rönkkö for his app ZotPad that automates the whole process. It automates the symbolic link create. The link is http://zotpad.uservoice.com/knowledgebase/articles/103395-what-is-a-symbolic-link-and-why-should-i-use-one-w
*** In the Zojo Android app ***
1) In the settings page click the "Link Dropbox (To view PDF attachments)
2) This will open a new page, click "Link with Dropbox"
3) Give Zojo permission to access Dropbox folder
Once all of this setup is complete, you will now see PDF attachments in the items.
There will be three buttons "Download", "Open" and "Upload"
"Download" --> Downloads the attachments to your SD card
"Open" --> Will open the folder in which the PDF file exists. You can use your favorite PDF viewer to open it.
*** Make sure you have an android app such as ES explorer to browse through your folders. ***
"Upload" --> Will upload the PDF file to Dropbox
I understand this can be a complex setup for some users. If you have any questions feel free to email me.
Create references for books, journals, e-books, newspapers, videos and more with this easy-to-use app!
Different formatting for print, database and internet sources.
Scan book bar codes to make referencing even easier!
You can email or save your references into organised project folders.
Includes a guide to referencing.
Watch for future updates. These will include many more source and style options!
Mendeley has started talking about disabling the version of the API used by Scholarly in favour of a new and better API. When that happens, Scholarley will no longer function. By that time, it is my expectation that Mendeley will have released an official Android client. I had planned on open sourcing Scholarley, but life (including my son and my PhD) has kept me from doing so. Updating Scholarley to the latest API is a considerable task, and one I do not think makes much sense; since Mendeley's official client will be able to do much more than is possible due to commercial backing (including in-app annotations). I will contact Mendeley and request they hold off on discontinuing the old API until such time as the official client is ready.
Scholarley's current features (★ indicates in-app upgrade is required):
- Authentication with Mendeley using OAuth.
- Streamlined synchronisation for even large libraries with thousands of documents.
- Viewing of document details in a refined format.
- Opening documents and attachments of any format provided that your Android device supports them. An external PDF viewer is required for viewing PDFs.
- A convenient user interface which supports filtering documents by:
- author (with smart deduplication)
- And support for sorting documents by title, author, citation key, date of addition to library, and date of last modification.
- Full offline synchronisation of your Mendeley library (including, at your option, PDFs and attachments).
- Complete interface for making local changes to document metadata, with undo capability.
★ Full two-way synchronisation of document metadata.
★ Document creation and attachment upload to Mendeley. [Experimental]
Due to Mendeley's plans for an official app, and the upcoming deprecation of the API used by Scholarley, development on Scholarley has ceased. Please enjoy using Scholarley until the official client is released.
Scholarley was originally intended for my private use only. Since then, at the requests of many people, various features have been added. Although no longer under active development, activation of these features will remain billed at a reduced price of AUD$3. Once Mendeley releases their official client, and it satisfactorily supersedes Scholarley, Scholarley will be removed from the app store.
If Scholarley does not satisfy your needs, please do consider alternative Mendeley clients for Android such as Droideley and Referey.
This APP are using the new Mendeley API .
- Authentication using the OAuth 2.0 protocol
- Get user documents
- Get user folders
- Get profile information
- Share your documents by email or sms
- View documents marked with favorite
- Readers counter by paper
- Download articles
- Get group folders and articles
- Search function by title or author
- Get Notes and Tags
- Add settings options
- Delete documents
- Mark as favorite
Any problem or suggestion please send e-mail to email@example.com
EasyBib is the world's best and most accurate citation generator. With over 10+ years of citation generation and billions of citations generated to date, we guarantee the most accurate bibliography.
EasyBib allows you to automatically create citations for your bibliography in seconds:
- Perfect and accurate citations because they're checked by librarians and teachers
- Instantly create citations by scanning book barcodes with your phone's camera
- Use the search tool to create citations for books and websites
- Export to email so you can send your citations to your inbox quickly
- Switch between MLA, APA, Chicago and over 7000 citation styles, including Harvard, ASA, AMA, CSE and ACS formats with one click!
Life sciences | Health sciences | Physics sciences and Engineering | Social sciences and Humanities
The aim of FreeFullPDF.com is to increase the visibility and ease of use of open access scientific journals, theses, posters and patents. All scientific subjects are covered and all content are freely available in PDF format.
FreeFullPDF performs full-text search in PDF files (title, abstract, authors, materials and methods, results, conclusion, bibliographies…). With FreeFullPDF, you can easily and quickly find the scientific information you want through more than 80 million of PDF files.
The OR operator
FreeFullPDF 's default behavior is to consider all the words in a search. If you want to specifically allow either one of several words, you can use the OR operator.
Example: DNA sequencing OR sequencer
Terms you want to exclude (-)
Attaching a minus sign immediately before a word indicates that you do not want pages that contain this word to appear in your results. The minus sign should appear immediately before the word and should be preceded with a space. The - sign can be used to exclude more than just words.
Example: DNA sequencing -proteins -peptides
Phrase search ("")
By putting double quotes around a set of words, you are telling FreeFullPDF to consider the exact words in that exact order without any change.
Example: "DNA Sequencing by enzymatic method"
Fill in the blanks (*)
The *, or wildcard, is a little-known feature that can be very powerful. If you include * within a query, it tells FreeFullPDF to try to treat the star as a placeholder for any unknown term(s) and then find the best matches.
Example: "DNA Sequencing by * method" will give you DNA sequencing by dideoxy method, DNA sequencing by the Sanger method, DNA sequencing by ligation-mediated PCR method, DNA sequencing by hybridization method …
Search in title
If you include [intitle:] in your query, FreeFullPDF will restrict the results to documents containing that word in the title tag. If you want to search for more than one keyword use "allintitle". If you start a query with [allintitle:] FreeFullPDF will search only those pages with all of the query words with in the title tag.
Example: allintitle:DNA sequencing
Users' search queries are automatically expanded with synonyms/acronyms.
Example: Search query "DNA" has the following equivalent alternatives: "deoxyribonucleic acid”, "desoxyribonucleic acid " or "ADN"
At present, about 10.000 sources of free articles (journals, open archives...) are indexed in FreeFullPDF database.
Featured Search Engines:
- Google Scholar
- Microsoft Academic Search
- Directory of Open Access journals (DOAJ)
- Astrophysics Data System
- Open J-Gate
This is a FREE application, with NO ASSOCIATION at all with any of these services and companies and no financial gain or support of any kind. All results will link directly to each Search Engine Website
- Quivr offers you an accessible and customizable schedule. Don't remember the classroom in which your class took place? Check it quick with Quivr!
- Or maybe you have no idea where to find your classroom... Quivr's navigation system will guide you wherever you need to be.
- Looking for a quiet place to study? Check out the library occupancy monitor!
- Check the menus of your favorite student restaurant in just a few seconds.
- Bored in class? With our news section you can always stay up to date with the news from your student city.
- Beautiful design, constantly updated.
Thinking of attending the Harvard Graduate School of Education? Prospective students can navigate the campus and the city of Cambridge, MA and learn about our unique programs and culture through a self-guided tour. Whether at home or on campus our interactive student guide will accompany you as you explore our university's offerings through the use of the GPS-enabled campus map, student videos and photos.
* Self Guided Tours: A location-based Campus Map will highlight important landmarks on campus and will allow you to easily find your way around. As you approach buildings our tour guide will provide you with important information regarding our programs.
* Landmarks and Buildings: Learn more about our programs and explore campus landmarks via descriptions and rich-multimedia
* Custom Walking Tour: Enhance your Visit by taking a custom tour and get an up-close look at many of the unique majors and programs offered.
* Multimedia: Explore our community by Watching videos from campus and browsing through hundreds of photos
* Interactive Panoramas: Browse through a list of interactive 360 panoramas of various locations and buildings
- See students in your section
- Class chat
- Class work to keep track of your assessments
- Course announcemetns
- Group forums
- Student profile
- and more...
The number one science data app.
Compare size, time, matter and much more.
Instant search provides fast fact validation on the go.
Compare scientific data in 32 categories:
Size: Search for dimensions of the Milky Way or a red blodd cell.
Time: Can a Ferrari compete to the speed of a powerful tornado?
* Angular Velocity
Matter: Bacteria, elephants and black holes.
Energy: Get a feeling for Einsteins E=mc²!
* Specific Energy
* Specific Heat Capacity
Light: Candles, light bulbs and stars.
* Luminous Flux
Electricity: Do you know the average total power consumption of the human world?
* Magnetic Field
Information: From digital music to USB transfer rates.
* Bit Rate
Numbers: The odds of a royal flush in poker: 150 millionth percent.
The app for physics, math, chemistry, electricity and geology.
Explore and compare data on your phone.
Key features include:
• Courses—Manage your courses on the go by accessing your course schedule and links to helpful resources.
• Grades—Check your midterm and final grades on the go.
• Library—Access Library resources.
• Bookstore—Find the books you need for the courses you’re taking.
• Important numbers—Easily find all the numbers and addresses you need.
• Maps—Know your campus like the back of your hand.
• Directory—Find the faculty, staff, or student you need.
• Academic Calendar—Follow important academic deadlines and dates.
• Events—Never miss another important event.
• Social Media—Tie your school experience right into your social network.
• Notifications— View new holds and take steps to resolve them.
*Please contact Information Technology for assistance or comments at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Pro version without ads https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.glowsoft.factallp
Support the app if you liked it.
Pro version without ads.
Support the app if you liked it.
Link to free version: https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.glowsoft.factall