This APP are using the new Mendeley API .
- Authentication using the OAuth 2.0 protocol
- Get user documents
- Get user folders
- Get profile information
- Share your documents by email or sms
- View documents marked with favorite
- Readers counter by paper
- Download articles
- Get group folders and articles
- Search function by title or author
- Get Notes and Tags
- Add settings options
- Delete documents
- Mark as favorite
Any problem or suggestion please send e-mail to firstname.lastname@example.org
Mendeley has started talking about disabling the version of the API used by Scholarly in favour of a new and better API. When that happens, Scholarley will no longer function. By that time, it is my expectation that Mendeley will have released an official Android client. I had planned on open sourcing Scholarley, but life (including my son and my PhD) has kept me from doing so. Updating Scholarley to the latest API is a considerable task, and one I do not think makes much sense; since Mendeley's official client will be able to do much more than is possible due to commercial backing (including in-app annotations). I will contact Mendeley and request they hold off on discontinuing the old API until such time as the official client is ready.
Scholarley's current features (★ indicates in-app upgrade is required):
- Authentication with Mendeley using OAuth.
- Streamlined synchronisation for even large libraries with thousands of documents.
- Viewing of document details in a refined format.
- Opening documents and attachments of any format provided that your Android device supports them. An external PDF viewer is required for viewing PDFs.
- A convenient user interface which supports filtering documents by:
- author (with smart deduplication)
- And support for sorting documents by title, author, citation key, date of addition to library, and date of last modification.
- Full offline synchronisation of your Mendeley library (including, at your option, PDFs and attachments).
- Complete interface for making local changes to document metadata, with undo capability.
★ Full two-way synchronisation of document metadata.
★ Document creation and attachment upload to Mendeley. [Experimental]
Due to Mendeley's plans for an official app, and the upcoming deprecation of the API used by Scholarley, development on Scholarley has ceased. Please enjoy using Scholarley until the official client is released.
Scholarley was originally intended for my private use only. Since then, at the requests of many people, various features have been added. Although no longer under active development, activation of these features will remain billed at a reduced price of AUD$3. Once Mendeley releases their official client, and it satisfactorily supersedes Scholarley, Scholarley will be removed from the app store.
If Scholarley does not satisfy your needs, please do consider alternative Mendeley clients for Android such as Droideley and Referey.
This feeder is open source (https://github.com/themadhatter/scholarley-feeder-arxiv) and users should feel free to commit changesets; and also to implement feeders for other publishers.
Note: You must be using Scholarley 0.9.9.6 or later for this feeder to function; and Scholarley >= 0.9.9.7 is recommended for best performance.
Create references for books, journals, e-books, newspapers, videos and more with this easy-to-use app!
Different formatting for print, database and internet sources.
Scan book bar codes to make referencing even easier!
You can email or save your references into organised project folders.
Includes a guide to referencing.
Watch for future updates. These will include many more source and style options!
- Generate citations by scanning book or journal barcodes using your phone’s camera.
- No Barcode? Search by Book/Article Title, ISBN, ISSN, DOI or URL.
- Citing a website? Simply paste in the URL or use RefME.com, which syncs with the app and is perfect for websites.
- 7,000+ supported citation styles including APA, MLA, Chicago and AMA as well as most school/college-specific styles.
- Add notes to your citations, both in the app and at RefME.com.
- Export via Email or Evernote using the app.
- Send your work straight to MS Word, EndNote and more from RefME.com.
Happy citing :)
EasyBib allows you to automatically create citations for your bibliography in seconds:
- Switch between MLA, APA and Chicago formats with one click
- Scan barcodes or search for book titles to quickly create citations instantly
- Export to email so you can send your citations to your inbox quickly
You can also create the perfect citation for 56 different source types on our website, www.easybib.com, used by over 45 million students!
You will need a Zotero account to use this app.
If you want to maintain a current copy of your citations in Zojo, you will need to enable sync in the settings page.
###### Version 2 ########
This version now includes support for downloading, annotating and uploading PDF attachments.
PDF attachments are stored on your SD card, make sure you have one in your phone/tablet.
This is an advance feature and I highly recommend that you create a BACKUP of your entire Zotero folder before you begin. I will NOT be responsible for any damage/loss of data.
The instructions are as follows .....
*** On your Desktop ***
1) Install Dropbox on your Desktop
2) Open a DOS prompt (with admin privilege) use the command "mklink /D full_path_to_zotero_storage_folder full_path_to_dropbox_folder/storage & pause"
This link from the zotero website provides additional details on how to find your zotero storage folder "https://www.zotero.org/support/zotero_data"
3) This will create a symbolic link to your storage folder and sync all your files in this folder.
There is a script written by Mikko Rönkkö for his app ZotPad that automates the whole process. It automates the symbolic link create. The link is http://zotpad.uservoice.com/knowledgebase/articles/103395-what-is-a-symbolic-link-and-why-should-i-use-one-w
*** In the Zojo Android app ***
1) In the settings page click the "Link Dropbox (To view PDF attachments)
2) This will open a new page, click "Link with Dropbox"
3) Give Zojo permission to access Dropbox folder
Once all of this setup is complete, you will now see PDF attachments in the items.
There will be three buttons "Download", "Open" and "Upload"
"Download" --> Downloads the attachments to your SD card
"Open" --> Will open the folder in which the PDF file exists. You can use your favorite PDF viewer to open it.
*** Make sure you have an android app such as ES explorer to browse through your folders. ***
"Upload" --> Will upload the PDF file to Dropbox
I understand this can be a complex setup for some users. If you have any questions feel free to email me.
Life sciences | Health sciences | Physics sciences and Engineering | Social sciences and Humanities
The aim of FreeFullPDF.com is to increase the visibility and ease of use of open access scientific journals, theses, posters and patents. All scientific subjects are covered and all content are freely available in PDF format.
FreeFullPDF performs full-text search in PDF files (title, abstract, authors, materials and methods, results, conclusion, bibliographies…). With FreeFullPDF, you can easily and quickly find the scientific information you want through more than 80 million of PDF files.
The OR operator
FreeFullPDF 's default behavior is to consider all the words in a search. If you want to specifically allow either one of several words, you can use the OR operator.
Example: DNA sequencing OR sequencer
Terms you want to exclude (-)
Attaching a minus sign immediately before a word indicates that you do not want pages that contain this word to appear in your results. The minus sign should appear immediately before the word and should be preceded with a space. The - sign can be used to exclude more than just words.
Example: DNA sequencing -proteins -peptides
Phrase search ("")
By putting double quotes around a set of words, you are telling FreeFullPDF to consider the exact words in that exact order without any change.
Example: "DNA Sequencing by enzymatic method"
Fill in the blanks (*)
The *, or wildcard, is a little-known feature that can be very powerful. If you include * within a query, it tells FreeFullPDF to try to treat the star as a placeholder for any unknown term(s) and then find the best matches.
Example: "DNA Sequencing by * method" will give you DNA sequencing by dideoxy method, DNA sequencing by the Sanger method, DNA sequencing by ligation-mediated PCR method, DNA sequencing by hybridization method …
Search in title
If you include [intitle:] in your query, FreeFullPDF will restrict the results to documents containing that word in the title tag. If you want to search for more than one keyword use "allintitle". If you start a query with [allintitle:] FreeFullPDF will search only those pages with all of the query words with in the title tag.
Example: allintitle:DNA sequencing
Users' search queries are automatically expanded with synonyms/acronyms.
Example: Search query "DNA" has the following equivalent alternatives: "deoxyribonucleic acid”, "desoxyribonucleic acid " or "ADN"
At present, about 10.000 sources of free articles (journals, open archives...) are indexed in FreeFullPDF database.
- See students in your section
- Class chat
- Class work to keep track of your assessments
- Course announcemetns
- Group forums
- Student profile
- and more...
Pro version without ads https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.glowsoft.factallp
Support the app if you liked it.
Pro version without ads.
Support the app if you liked it.
Link to free version: https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.glowsoft.factall