DIAL launches an Android app for Trade Partners
Delhi International Airport Ltd (DIAL) is pleased to announce the launch of an Android app called “Dial Cargo” for Trade Partners of Cargo at IGI Airport, New Delhi developed by Hans Infomatic Pvt Ltd. It’s pertinent to mention here that this app is the first fully functional app for any Airport in India for transacting business with Cargo Custodians.
This app facilitates all trade partners to conduct their business as it was being done through the web portal from their respective workstations. The app makes the working flexible by moving out of their work environment and provide mobility.
The salient features are as following:
1. Complete tracking of shipments both export and imports in real time manner as it’s being handled within the warehouse which includes Customs, Custodian, Transportation and Airlines/Agents operations.
2. Calculate and Payment of terminal charges for both Export and Imports.
3. Check their Pre Deposit Account (PDA) status.
4. Issue Delivery Order and Sub Delivery Orders.
5. Book their time slots for cargo arrival for Exports and pickup plan for Imports released goods.
6. Issue carting order for Exports.
7. Display slot booking Token with Barcode which can be scanned at the arrival gate which eliminates the use of paper thereby saving cost and also conserving the environment.
8. And many more features.
The registered Cargo Agents/users of IGI portal www.ecargo-dial.com can do all the transactions with this app as being done by them on the portal including slot booking and getting the slot booking token with Barcode on their smartphones which can be scanned at Gates for cargo entry. No need to bring paper to Airport.