Dukon is the worlds first business app of its kind to track each & every credit/debit
transaction made across any business in the world. The word Dukon is derived from the
Indian word “Dukaan” which means a store & the Dukon app can be used to replace the
traditional paper ledger books which are still being used worldwide to maintain the credit /
debit transactions. In the paper ledger books we were just able to note down the credit /
debit transactions of customers / suppliers & also using separate books for customers &
suppliers. By using the traditional paper ledger books we were dealing with the below
- Where there are multiple customers/suppliers we were unable to recognise the
customers/suppliers by their faces & what they have purchased or supplied to you.
- It was not possible to remind each & every customer to make the payment timely on the
- Unable to make timely payments to suppliers for which we sometimes missed the cash
discounts & even had to pay interest on the payment amounts.
- Carrying a digital copy of the invoice, goods purchased, signature for proof, photo of
customer / supplier was never possible .
- Sending detailed transactional messages to customers / suppliers was only open for the
- Always felt unsecured about the safety of the paper ledger books as they were prone to
loss due to theft, fire, water, termites ,etc.
- Unable to generate detailed reports of all credit / debit transactions of all customers &