All requirements and tracking data are available for offline use for those times when you're doing the "outing" in "Scouting".
- Most complete, most up-to-date Scouting requirements application
- Record camping dates and locations, service projects, and leadership positions in notes area for each award
- Updated with 2010 requirements changes and new merit badges
- Track completed merit badges and rank advancements
- Individual page for each merit badge in outline form
- Includes image of each merit badge
- Offline reading and tracking of award requirements
- View requirements in portrait or landscape mode
- Brand new Virtual Sash Activity to show your fellow Scouts all the badges you have
- Every Merit Badge worksheet available via Google Docs (these links require Internet access)
This information is published as fair use of existing factual information, and is not published by or endorsed by the Boy Scouts of America. Boy Scout, Merit Badge, Scouting, and Boy Scouts of America and various other marks are trademarks of the Boy Scouts of America.
Follow us on Twitter, where, first you ll find all our news in English, and, second, we publish there funny mini poems: http://twitter.com/apps_r
You know how to write poetry? You want your poems have appeared in worldwide collection of poetry. As well as winning robotic mp3 player? Read more details here: http://androids.ru/i/pplanet.htm
Video with a love poem by A.S.Pushkin:
Who should be the president of the Earth: Bangladesh, Indonesia, Mexico, Brazil, Russia, USA, Pakistan, India, China, the European Union, Nigeria, Japan? Vote for your favorite: http://globalappsr.blogspot.com/2012/10/elections.html
Hooray! The application became 4 times better. 26 of may we have updated the application. Now you can choose from 4 algorithms.
- The best quality gives less variants.
- The "any" quality sometimes can give very interesting rimes.
- The algorithms are focused on words with the accent on the last syllable. If you have accent on the penultimate syllable, you'll see firstly rimes with the accent on the last syllable.
Good sample for different quality is the word "detective". The app gives 20 rimes in "excelent", about 50 in "good", about 100 in "middle" and about 150 in "any".
So, if you see no variants, reduce quality. If you see too many variants, raise it.
The application requires internet. Run the application and you will see images of flags. Choosing a flag, you choose the language in which you are writing poems and where you need rime. Choosing a flag, you'll go to the generating rimes window.
If the database has not rime, try the following:
- Find a synonym to the word that you need to rime. And find a rime to the synonym in our application.
- Change the singular to plural or plural to singular form of the words to which you search the rime.
- Change the place of words in your poem so that the word to which we have no rime, moves to the beginning or middle. And try to find the rime to other word.
Your good estimate will support our free project. Poor estimate slows down development, as other users are guided by your assessment. It is clear that if your phone does not run the application, you become angry. But more effective to write us about the problem than to put unsatisfactory.
The application requires internet.
The application can also be used to translate poetry from one language to another, provided that you know both languages. Translated by "Google" the whole text and then look for a rime through the application.
The rime`s generator available for Russian and English.
FAQ, news and instructions are here: http://androids.ru/instr2.htm
Buy this DRM-free ebook today! Powered by Aldiko.
This book is loaded with advice about Unix, covering all the new technologies that users need to know. In addition to information on Linux, Darwin, and BSD, it now offers more coverage of bash, zsh, and other new shells.
The xhtml page is designed with a single layout and without any external dependency. That is the css, java-script, svg are all embedded. This layout makes it possible to save the file for offline use and is also easy to search with the navigator. Furthermore the css print properties will create a nice pdf and a printable booklet to keep at hand.
This approach with examples has of course its weakness as one can't include everything and some operating systems or different kernel version will not behave in the same way. I try to keep the document as "small" and compact as possible. Also calling this a "Unix" toolbox is not accurate as it covers mostly Linux and FreeBSD. However I will add more Solaris and OS X commands in the future. Take a look at the Rosetta Stone for Unix for a good complement.
More from developer
Unterstützt app2sd und wird vorzugsweise im SD-Speicher installiert.
- Getestet auf Android Gingerbread 2.3.5 and 2.3.6
- Bei Problemen kontaktieren Sie bitte uns über unsere Webseite http://appmanualreader.sf.net/, damit wir versuchen können, das Problem zu beheben. Nur nörgeln und eine schlechte Bewertung zu geben, ohne uns die Möglichkeit zu geben, den Fehler zu beheben, ist schlicht unfair.
- Aufgrund von offensichtlich fehlerhaften Firmwaren treten vereinzelt nicht nachvollziehbare Ressourcenprobleme auf: bitte kontaktieren Sie den Hersteller Ihres Geräts, denn er hat die fehlerhafte Systemanpassung verbockt. Wir können da leider nichts tun.
- Ebenso gibt es Hersteller, die fehlerhafte Firmwaren ausliefern. Setzen Sie sich mit diesen in Verbindung und bestehen Sie auf fehlerbereinigten Firmwaren. Wir können gegen diese Fehler nichts machen.
- Sie können das Handbuch auch online über http://appmanualreader.sf.net einsehen.
- Technisch sind das deutsche und das englische Handbuch übrigens identisch. Woher wir das wissen? Naja, wir haben die Apps ja gemacht.
- Anleitung: CC-BY-NC-SA (CreativeCommons)
- HTML-Infrastruktur: BSD
- Viewer: GPLv3