Do not use near ferrous metal objects.
Hold phone on flat surface and away from ferrous metal objects and electromagnetic fields.
This invaluable App features Compass & Qibla direction finder that points accurately towards the Kaaba'h from practically anywhere in the world.
- Elegant and beautiful User Interface.
- Works worldwide.
- No GPS required.
- Uses your last known and network location to find the direction.
- Accessibility and talk back features for visually impaired and blind people.
• For Accurate direction keep the device flat and parallel to the earth.
• The device should also be kept at a distance from electromagnetic fields and ferrous metal objects for accurate pointing.
Find Qibla Direction is a Qibla app that helps the user find the direction of Qibla from anywhere in the world. With this app, the user can locate Qibla direction and say prayers in that direction. Besides this general function, the other prominent features of the app are as under:
• Find Qibla anytime no matter which part of the globe are you in.
• The app tells the distance of the user from Qibla.
• The direction of Qibla is also displayed in degrees on the screen.
• Multiple dials available for selection that add to the aesthetic appeal of the application.
• The GPS in the app detects the location of the user and gives Salat timing for that region in the Salat Tab.
• User can also manually enter the destination to find out the Salat timings for that region.
With Find Qibla Direction, you don’t need to worry about finding the direction of Qibla when you are at a new place or if you move frequently. With this app you can offer all the five prayers on time and in the right direction.
★ Auto Silent Mode (For users who may forget to silent mobile in Masjid)
★ Full screen and Cool Widget for your Wallpaper Desktop
★ The next prayer time is highlighted to easily alert & catch the next prayer.
★ Current time and remaining time for the next prayer is mentioned to help you prepare for the prayer in time.
★ Easily turn Adhan alarm On/Off for any Salah with a single touch.
★ Digital magnetic Compass using your phone/tablet sensor will quickly point to the Qiblah direction.
★ Almost all major cities around the world are covered. If your city is not listed, select the nearest one.
★ You can change the Azan voice or record your own Athan in your voice .
★ Salat time of Fajr, Shrook, Zuhr, Asr, Magrib and Isha
★ Best Islamic tool for every Muslim to follow his daily Solat (namaz) in home or Masjid and make Doaa for us.
★ Can select the Madhab in Islam (Hanafi, Shafi, Malki or Hanbali)
★ Hijri Date (Helpful for non-arab countries to follow month of Ramadhan)
★ Day Light Saving option
★ Waktu Solat
Doesn't need internet to work (read instructions).
1. This app uses the built in compass to indicate bearing, the network (3G or WiFi) for an estimated location (optional), or the built in GPS for an exact location.
2. In order to work offline (i.e. without using a network or when there is no reception) you must be outdoors to get a GPS lock.
3. In order for the compass to work you might need to recalibrate it by moving your phone in a figure 8 motion, the app will notify you if it's necessary. Also move your phone away from any metal objects or you'll lose the calibration, the app will detect any interference and notify you immediately.
Needs location and gps permissions.
Re-scales automatically for any screen size (No bitmaps; only code generated anti aliased shapes so no pixels)
Forces screen to stay on.
Product of Oman. Designed to determine the qibla in remote areas like desert oil rigs where there's little or no reception. Works even better in cities too.
Hold phone on flat surface and away from ferrous metal objects and electromagnetic fields.
Select islamic league in app Settings.
Request new features here:
Tags: qibla, makkah, mecca, prayer, salah, salat, direction, islam, muslim, kaaba
Download topo maps for the US and many other countries in advance, so you won't need cell coverage for navigation. Use storage memory for maps.
Use GPS waypoints from GPX or KML files, or enter your own coordinates using longitude/latitude, UTM, MGRS, or grid reference. Using GOTO makes a waypoint a locus for navigation.
This uses many publicly available map sources as free downloads. Some additional content available as an in app purchase:
-Accuterra Topo Map Source for $19.99/year. This can be purchased and used with or in instead of the free sources.
-Digital Globe Subscription allows offline storage of high res satellite imagery for much of the world.
- Boundary maps for 12 western states from the Bureau of Land Management(BLM) Overlay for topo maps valued by hunters.
-GMU boundaries in some states
-Lake Contours in several states.
-Content from US TrailMaps including:
-ATV, Whitewater, and Equestrian Trail Maps
See the menu under More-> "Purchasing AddOns". They can be shown on top of topo maps.
You may try the DEMO version to make sure you like the maps in your country.
About topo (topographic) maps: Topo maps show terrain through color and contours, and are useful for navigation offroad. Topo maps and GPS can be used for hiking, hunting, kayaking, snowshoeing, & backpacker trails.
You can create your own maps with Mobile Atlas Creator, or specify a custom tile server. Built in sources include:
OpenStreetMaps from MapQuest
OpenCycleMaps showing terrain worldwide
US Topo Maps from Caltopo and the USGS
USTopo: Aerial Photography with markup.
Canada Topo Maps from Toporama
Marine maps: NOAA RNC Nautical Charts (coastal)
USGS Color Aerial photography
Topographic Maps of Spain and Italy
Topo maps of New Zealand
Japan GSI maps.
Many of the above sources are generally free to use.
Use offline topo maps and GPS on hiking trails without cell service. The GPS in your Android phone can get its position from GPS satellites, and you don’t have to rely on your data plan to get maps. Have more fun and safe GPS navigation in the backcountry.
Use as a geocaching navigator by getting a pocket query as GPX.
Besides geocaching, use GPS for recording tracks and GPS waypoints on your trip, all the while tracking your GPS quest on topographic maps. It may replace your Garmin handheld GPS.
Here are some of the outdoor GPS activities BackCountry Navigator has been used for:
As a hiking GPS both on hiking trails and off trail.
Camping trips to find that perfect camping site or the way back to camp with GPS.
Hunting trips for hunting wild game in rugged areas.
Doing recon for a hunt or as your hunting GPS
Fishing: make it your fishing GPS.
Search and Rescue (SAR).
Trekking the Pacific Crest trail or other long term hiking.
Kayak and canoe treks on inland lakes and streams or marine, coastal waters.
Backpacker trips: using topo maps of wilderness areas and national forests for navigation on trails with the GPS in your rucksack or backpack.
Snow sports including snowmobiling, skiing and snowshoeing.
Find your own ways to have fun in the outdoors. Be a maverick by venturing beyond cell service boundaries with your GPS. Become a pro at navigation with GPS for the outdoors.
BackCountry Navigator has been on WM devices and preloaded on the Trimble Nomad outdoor rugged device. This Android version is more flexible, featured, and fun. Create a memory with maps.
For a one time fee, this a great addition to the outdoor gear you bought at Cabelas, REI, or another outdoor store. Many have found the Android GPS in a phone or tablet to substitute for a Garmin GPS or Magellan GPS, such as the Garmin GPS units Montana, Etrex, or Oregon. Android can be your handheld GPS.
You can access and store locally a large range of on-line topographic maps, which will remain available even while being out of cell coverage. AlpineQuest also supports on-board file based maps, like MemoryMap(c) maps.
By using the GPS and the magnetic sensor of your device (with compass display), getting lost is part of the past: you are localized in real-time on the map, which can also be oriented to match where you are looking at.
Save and retrieve landmarks, share them with your friends. Track your path, get advanced statistics and interactive graphics. You won't have anymore questions about what you can accomplish.
By staying fully operational out of cell coverage (as often in mountain or abroad), AlpineQuest assists you in all your desires of deep wilderness exploring...
Don't hesitate, try the free Lite version right now!
Note: IGN Top25(c) and OSGB Explorer(c) maps are available in the old MemoryMap(c) QCT format, but NOT included with the application.
PLEASE report suggestions and issues on our dedicated forum: http://www.alpinequest.net/forum (no registration needed, all questions answered).
Do not use comments for that: we cannot answer!
Key features are:
★★ Maps ★★
• Built-in online maps (with automatic local storage; road, topo and satellite maps included);
• Built-in online layers (road names and hills shading);
• Get more online maps and layers in one click from the included community map list (Nokia maps, Yahoo! Maps, local topo maps, ...);
• Complete area storage of online maps for off-line use;
• On-board offline maps support (visit our website to get the free map creator MOBAC);
• Memory-Map support (QuickChart .qct maps only, .qc3 maps not compatible, test your maps using the free version first);
• Multiple maps in layers display, with per-map opacity control;
• Advanced SD memory card Map Explorer and Scanner.
★★ Landmarks ★★
• Save, restore, display unlimited number of waypoints;
• Full GPX support (display/browse/create/edit of waypoints, routes and tracks);
• Google Earth KML/KMZ, OziExplorer WPT Waypoints, CSV/TSV files and Geocaching LOC files read/import support;
• Save and share online locations with other users using Community Landmarks;
• Details, advanced statistics and interactive graphics on various items;
• Time Controller to replay time-tagged tracks;
• Routes, tracks and areas creator;
• Advanced SD memory card Landmarks Explorer.
★★ GPS Position / Orientation ★★
• On-map geolocation using GPS or Network;
• Map orientation, compass and target finder;
• Built-in GPS/Barometric Tracker (long tracking capable, running in a separate and light process);
• Proximity alerts and leave path alerts;
• Barometer support (for compatible devices).
★★ And more: ★★
• Metric, imperial and hybrid distance units;
• GPS Latitude/Longitude and grid coordinate formats (UTM, MGRS, USNG, OSGB Grid, Irish Grid, Swiss Grid, Lambert Grids, DFCI Grid, QTH Maidenhead Locator System, ...);
• Ability to import hundreds of coordinate formats from http://www.spatialreference.org;
• On-map grids display;
• Full screen map view;
• Multi-touch zoom;
About the "Phone state and identity" Android permission: due to the backward compatibility of AlpineQuest with Android 1.5, this permission is automatically added by Google Play.
- show/store/edit multiple waypoints and use them on the Radar for navigation.
- pressure, rotation, temperature, humidity values (if supported by the device)
- removed ads
If you do not have 'GPS Status & Toolbox' installed, visit the 'More by MobiWIA' section and install it from there.
If you like GPS Status & Toolbox, please leave a review here and share your (hopefully) good experiences.
Thank you for your support.
NOTE: To avoid polluting your launcher with redundant icons, start GPS Status using the icon for the plugin (PRO). It will start GPS Status and also will disable itself, so on next phone reboot the icon will disappear.
-- MobiWIA - a cooperation with Andrs Studio --
★ Unlimited access to our vector map library with over 400 maps. Download maps for offline use.
★ Waypoint and Trail Management Systems.
★ Waypoint Search.
★ Waypoint File System.
★ Waypoint photography.
★ Lots of maps! Choose from multiple sources: Downloadable Vector Maps, Topo Maps, Google Maps, Satellite Maps, OpenStreetMaps- MapNik, Mapquest, Cycling Maps OpenSeaMap.
★ KML file importing and exporting for trails and waypoints. Data is viewable and navigable on your friend's devices and in Google Earth.
★ A panel for all your GPS parameters.
★ Navigational compasses.
★ Trail Recorder.
★ Military Coordinate Finder
★ Several waypoint creation tools: Enter coordinates, set a waypoint by tapping on a map, save your current position or enter an address (voice entry supported).
★ Two Waypoint Guidance Systems including a dynamic waypoint compass that always points to your target and a new navigation concept- GPS Reflected Pseudo-Radar (available only from DS Software).
★ Trail Guidance System.
★ Map Search: Supports entry of addresses and coordinates in just about any format including UTM and MGRS.
★ Satellite reports including satellite signal bar graphs and satellite position mapping.
★ Email a map of your position. Navigation software not required on recipient's device.
★ Seamless integration with Google Earth.
★ Different GUI 's to choose from.
★ Data reporting for marine navigation.
★ Supports several coordinate formats: Latitude/Longitude as degrees, deg:min or deg:min:sec, UTM, MGRS.
★ Proximity alerts.
★ Altitude profiling determined from your position matched to altitude values in land survey databases providing you with values that are more reliable than altitude values returned from your device's GPS chip.
★ Map with floating reticule that shows your position with bearing and distance to reticule.
★ Sunrise Sunset report- Does not require a network connection. Useful for planning expedition turn around time or time to make camp.
★ Data is backed up allowing battery change without data loss.
This premium navigation system is ad-free
★ Check out our YouTube product demo at: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3K9dGhZG73s
- Turn-by-turn driving directions and driving maps.
- You decide how compasses are controlled- By GPS or magnetically. Use magnetic control for indoors, underground or in caves.
- Customized unit reporting: Units reported as either U.S, Nautical or SI/Metric
- Detailed Help file
- Excellent customer service
- Supports multiple languages: English, Spanish, German, Portuguese, Japanese, French, Italian, Russian, Chinese (traditional and simplified).
With GPS Waypoints Navigator, every navigation experience will be as easy as a walk in the park!
★ Recent Additions ★
- WAYPOINT SEARCH
- WAYPOINT CALCULATOR
- BACKGROUND TRAIL RECORDING
- ADDED AUTO-CENTER CONTROLS TO TRAIL NAVIGATION SCREEN.
- MARINE MARKERS
- WAYPOINT PHOTOGRAPHY
- MAP SEARCH
- CREATE A WAYPOINT BY ENTERING AN ADDRESS. VIEW APPROXIMATE ADDRESS FOR CURRENT POSITION.
- ALTITUDE SUPPORT: Users now have the option to chose Satellite, United States Geologic Survey location based altitude or Mapquest's Altitude Service for altitude reporting. USGS and Mapquest data are generally more accurate but require a network connection. USGS available only in contiguous U.S.A, Canada and Mexico.
- Explore new places
- Download cycling and hiking maps for offline use
- Plan your geocaching adventure
- Save you favorite routes and places
- Save your battery with smart GPS system
- Import your own tracks and points
- Enjoy new and improved features every month
and much more
“There’s no question that Locus is an outstanding Android map app. It works as it should, the interface is clean, map selection is good, and feature set is solid. “ androgeoid.com
“This app is very impressive in terms of the amount of options, functions, maps and other cool stuff that it has to offer.” androidpit.com
AndroidPIT silver badge
Do you like hiking, cycling, running or backpacking? Or any other outdoor activity like backcountry skiing? Locus Map is for you. Download it for free today!
Most notable features of Locus Map:
➤ Online maps
- USGS, GSI, Openstreetmap, MapQuest, Visicom, Kapsi.fi, Turistautak, SHOCart, SmartMaps, Freemap, SledMap, Skoterleder, , Navigasi, Turaterkep, NzTopoMaps, Osmapa.pl, ChartBundle and more
- most of them are downloadable for offline viewing
- full WMS maps support
➤ Offline maps
- download online maps for offline use
- vector maps for drivers, hikers, cyclists and skiers - downloadable by in-app purchase
- supported formats: SQLite, TAR maps, MBT maps, GEMF, RMAP, Orux, SmartMaps
- create your own maps from OpenStreetMap data or custom themes
- for an address, coordinates, points of interests and local photos
- for local places with Google Places and Wikipedia
➤ Point of interest (POI) & Tracks
- handle unlimited number of Points of interests and tracks
create your own points of interests and tracks
organize to categories
- use Geocaching Live! service and add-ons to get full offline experience when you search for caches
- waypoints, PocketQuery, trackables, spoilers supported
- Do you have Groundspeak premium membership? Enjoy unlimited support for geocaching.com. You don’t have it? With Locus Map Free, Pro and its addons you can download 3 caches a day or import them from somewhere else.
➤ Track record
- record the way you want
- custom themes for maps – color changing with altitude or with speed
- support for ANT+ sensors
➤ Voice navigation & voice guide
- full support for Online voice navigation
- voice & notification guiding on single waypoint (by compass or on the map) and along the route
- integration of GPS’s, Breadcrumbs, Trainingstagebuch, Street View, Google Earth and others
- KML, KMZ, GPX, OpenAir, DXF support (export)
- smart GPS usage that saves your battery
- satellite screens with current weather situation
- GPS status notification
- Bluetooth GPS support
➤ Highly customizable
- set everything the way you want and need
➤ Integration of Google My Maps (reading and editing)
➤ POI alert
➤ Fully customizable trip computer (dashboard)
➤ Ability to use apps like c:geo, Sygic, GPS status and others directly from Locus
➤ API for developers
➤ Try one of our existing 3rd party add-ons
- for geocaching: Geocaching4Locus, GeoGet database, GSAK database
- others: Augmented reality, Foursquare, etc.
Is cycling, hiking, running or backpacking your thing? You’ll love Locus Map!
Download the free version now or buy the PRO version to gain access to premium features.
Note: Continued use of GPS running in the background can dramatically decrease battery life.
Military Survival GPS is one of the worlds first land navigation app built specifically with soldiers, hikers, survivalists and hunters in mind and allows the apps user to be guided back to set waypoints using real time compass feedback that displays multiple waypoints at a time right on the compass!
LAND NAVIGATION has never been easier. Plug in your GRID and your good to go. Then just follow the compass to your point!
There is NO NEED to buy an expensive GPS or backtrack device. Simply download our app, and you'll always have your GPS with you!
Get real time 10 digit grids (MGRS) from any location with no internet needed!
Visually see your waypoints on your compass and see the direction and distance to them (your compass will literally lead you right to your set waypoints and tell you the distance to them)
Great for Geo Caches, Prepping, Hiking, Hunting, Survival, Military land navigation, SHTF & Doomsday preparedness, Army and Marine planning and more!
Military Survival GPS provides live location status in 16 different forms and is updated every 3 seconds.
MAIN FEATURES INCLUDE:
-View your position in 16 different GPS coordinate types!
-Ability to manually enter in MGRS grids for land nav points, objectives or caches.
-Built Low light (no illumination) settings and for bright light usage
-Survival Military Compass with N,S,E,W and reference marks
-NEW press and hold on map to create waypoints!
-Advanced Azimuth Lock Feature (never loose an azimuth)
-Set waypoints and view them right on your compass.
-Get exact distance to your waypoints
-Waypoints get larger as you get closer to the point
-View waypoints in a list to keep organize and easily edit waypoint names
-View all points and current location on a map.
-3 different map types including (driving, satellite and hybrid)
-View Distance moved, speed and altitude (altimeter).
-DOZENS OF OTHER FEATURES INCLUDED!!
GPS TYPES INCLUDE:
-MGRS (Military Grid Reference System)
-MGRS 10 digit grid (1m accuracy)
-MGRS 8 digit grid (10m accuracy)
-MGRS 6 digit grid (100m accuracy)
-MGRS 4 digit grid (1000m accuracy)
-MGRS 10 digit grid "Figures Only" (1m accuracy)
-MGRS 8 digit grid "Figures Only" (10m accuracy)
-MGRS 6 digit grid "Figures Only" (100m accuracy)
-MGRS 4 digit grid "Figures Only" (1000m accuracy)
Other Location types include:
-UTM (Latitude Band)
-Latitude/Longitude (Decimal Degrees)
-Latitude/Longitude (Decimal Minutes)
-Latitude/Longitude (Decimal Seconds)
DISTANCE TYPES INCLUDE:
COMPASS TYPES INCLUDE:
-Manual input of 10 and 8 digit MGRS grids
-use finger to place waypoints on the map.
HAVE AN IDEA FOR A FEATURE? send us an email at firstname.lastname@example.org
This app is built for you and we will strive to put all the features you request into the app.
Internet is required for the maps portion of the app.
Your device MUST have GPS capabilities in order to get grids within 5 meters. If you do not have GPS in your device (iPad "wifi-only" and iPod Touch) then your location will be based on wifi signal alone which will not be as accurate as GPS.
Last minute plans? With the TomTom Navigation app, driving somewhere new couldn’t be easier. You’ve always got your smartphone with you, so navigation’s close at hand. And losing signal is not a problem, because the app works not only online, but offline too. This saves you money on data roaming costs, and, you’ll have constant access to the same maps, technology and world-class navigation as on our satnavs. It’s the app that drivers can rely on.
Only the TomTom Navigation app offers all this:
›› Voice-guided turn-by-turn car navigation. Find your way the easy way with with clear voice instructions and a 2D or 3D view of the route ahead. Including automatic rerouting if you miss your turning.
›› Advanced Lane Guidance. Gives you extra clarity when navigating difficult junctions.
›› TomTom Offline Maps. Maps are stored on your smartphone – so you can plan a new route, get re-routed, or search for points of interest. Without needing a data connection.
›› FREE Lifetime Maps. Download 4 or more full updates every year for the life of your app.
›› IQ Routes. The fastest routes, the most accurate and reliable arrival times at all times of day.
›› Traffic. Drive with world-class traffic information (available via in-app purchase). (1)
›› Speed Cameras. Receive real-time mobile and fixed speed camera locations (available via in-app purchase). (1)
›› Spoken Street Names. Helping you to keep your eyes on the road.
›› TomTom Places. Search results designed for drivers.
›› Multitasking support. Clear turn-by-turn guidance while on the phone.
›› Seamless Integration. Integrates easily with your Android smartphone contacts.
*** MAPS COVERAGE ***
- AD, AT, BE, CH, CZ, DE, DK, EE, ES, FI, FR, GB, GR, HR, HU, IC, IE, IT, LI, LT, LU, LV, MC, MT, NL, NO, PL, PT, SE, SI, SK, SM, TR, VA, BG (58%), CY (52%), RU (51%), UA (42%), RO (16%)
- For country abbreviations see http://goo.gl/xCJWT
*** BEFORE YOU BUY THIS APP ***
1. Check that you have at least 3.4Gb of free storage space, either on your internal phone memory or external storage. To look it up, go to your phone settings, and then data storage.
2. If there’s enough storage, buy the app using your Google account and install it on your phone. You now need to download the latest TomTom map before you can use the app.
3. Connect your phone via Wifi to the internet and open up the app. You will then be able to download your new map. This download may take up to two hours depending on your internet connection. Connect your phone to a charger and stay in range of your WiFi network until the download is complete.
*** MORE INFORMATION ***
(1) Check http://tomtom.com/19212 for availability per country. Services are available via in-app purchase and require a mobile phone connection. Your operator may charge you for the data used and costs may be significantly higher when used abroad. Services can only be used on one device at the same time. If you want to use your subscription on a different device, login with your MyTomTom account in the TomTom Shop on your preferred device.
FOXNews, TappedIn - http://bit.ly/iCqKVp
"You can save your tracks, save your maps, save your gpx's, etc. It's pretty freaking cool."
BackPackingLight.com - http://bit.ly/mebcqn
►► About Gaia (guy-yuh)
Painstakingly crafted since 2009, Gaia GPS offers the full functionality of a handheld, backcountry GPS unit, with the best outdoor maps on the Market. You can always get in touch with us at email@example.com.
Gaia comes from Greek mythology - she is the Goddess of the Earth, or Mother Nature.
• preview all maps online at www.gaiagps.com/maps
• download worldwide topo, road, and aerial maps
• includes the best government topo maps for the US and Canada (USGS, USFS, NRCan)
• unlimited downloads for offline use - no extra charges
• use Gaia everywhere - any Android or iOS device, and online at cloud.gaiagps.com
• sync your tracks, photos, maps, and waypoints to all of your devices
• share links to import tracks and photos, via email, Facebook, Twitter, SMS, and more
• keep your data backed up and synced to other devices, effortlessly
►► Map Tools
• record tracks, waypoints, and take geo-tagged photos
• display NEXRAD radar, track data, and TrailBehind waypoints on the map
• search for nearby waypoints and reports about places.
• import and export GPX/KML files, by file browser, DropBox, and email.
• customize all aspects of Gaia, including units, coordinates types, color and sound, and more.
Subscribe to GaiaPro to get premium maps and features. A GaiaPro subscription costs $39.99/year or $3.99/month.
• download multi-layered maps - mix and set opacity for a many layers at once
• use MapBox cloudless aerial and street maps, the best and most up-to-date OpenStreetMap available
• sync high-resolution photos to GaiaCloud
WARNING, Gaia GPS is not compatible with these 3 devices:
* Droid Razr Maxx
* HTC Wildfire
* Asus Transformer
Impress and have fun with your friend or family. :)
1. mantabss serius bagus aplikasi ini.... Tadinya mikir paling2 aplikasi cuma maen2 ternyata beneran bagus dan hasilnya GUE BANGET! Hebat nih....
2.Bagas 95% correct about my self
*If your device is not working : Just quick tap on thumb picture to get the analysis (not long press)
*We put the application under ENTERTAINMENT categories
It is the most confuse Weight conversions because
U.S. use pounds instead of kilograms that follow Imperial system which was used officially in the United Kingdom until 1995 instead of the metric system.
*It lite edition
*Handy and useful.
* Modern interface
Similar to what ever Scare prank on the Internet. Now you can have your own personal Prank application on your Android Phone.
Use it to scare and shock your friends or anyone you feel like during Halloween or holidays.
Use at you own risk!
Air Horn amplifier is the loudest noise maker on Android! This Airhorn suitable for world cup
+ 100% ozone safe (environmental friendly)
+ Non-flammable (safe)
+ User friendly
+ wake people up
+ cheer at sports games (football, baseball)
+ cheer at graduation
+ emergency signaling
+ during banjir
The Islamic calendar converter will be useful for determining the approximate Western equivalent for an Islamic calendar date and can also be used for converting historical Islamic calendar dates into Western calendar dates.
You can use this application to convert Hijri A.H. and A. D. (Gregorian) dates using this easy and simple to use Android application.
The best Android conversion tool from Gregorian calendar dates to the hijri dates.
Instruction:Frogs cannot move backwards and can only hop over one frog at a time.
Al-Quran Al-Kareem 30 Juz is a free copies of Al-Quran in your Android Phone. This application is a must for every Muslim You can read the Quran conveniently from you phone anywhere.
* Crystal clear surah images.
* Work on all Android devices (1.5 and above).
* Fast Navigation bar
* Auto re size on bigger screen
* New: Surah Index and page navigation.
If you have any comments, suggestions or errors please leave the comment and suggestion.
As requested: Daftar isi added.
* Ejaan rumi for bacaan doa (useful for muaalaf)
* Zikir dan wirid mengikut sunnah.
* Syarat-syarat doa dimakbulkan.
* Bacaan doa lepas sembahyang ringkas (mudah dihafal)
* Malay language.
* Free version.
* Auto Rotate mode (optimal for smaller screen)
* Sesuai untuk pelajar.
Now you can use this this "Rahsia Jodoh Saya" apps to know the loving affinity degree with your partner.
* Compatibility calculation based on names.
* Personalities trait based on birth date.
* Age calculator.
* Malay language only.
* Just for fun and entertainment/education purpose only.
*Aplikasi Rahsia jodoh saya adalah untuk hiburan semata-mata.
This is a free games where you can jump, fireball, and treasure hunt to earn the 1 millions coin of treasure at the final level. Its is very fun and have unique motivation quote to make you happy and stay focus in the games forever. Be warn that this is not a typical piece of cake games. It is completely new platforming adventure.
- Earn 1 million coins of money.
- Smooth gameplay (required medium or high end smartphone)
- 5 challenging level
- Improved and fantastic 2.5 D / 3D graphic
- play and share the games with your friends, brothers and families forever.
- new monster and enemy