Since Hex Editor is quite a versatile tool it is not possible to describe all variants of its` use. Use your fantasy;-)
This is AdFree version of Hex Editor.
Please note that this application has been thought of, programmed, developed, designed (and so on) by one single, 19 year old student.
Be so fair not to give 1-star rating because you encounter bugs, spelling mistakes or don't understand what this app is for.
If you got any suggestions, bug-reports or anything else, I'd be happy to receive a message from you.
Hex Pirate is a lightweight, easy-to-use Hex-, Binary-, Octal- & ASCII-Reader (Editing functions coming soon) for Android.
- No root required
- Open files from your device or SD-card
- Display the data as hexadecimal, binary, octal or ASCII-representation
- 2 data-representations are display simultaneously
- check the MD5-Hash & file-size
- performance-tweaks (currently WIP)
- decimal, different unicode-formats etc.
- hex comparison-feature
See Menu -> Help.
Big screen should have worked now. At lease will not FC.
However I don't have an actual unit, please email me
screenshots if there is any error.
Converts as you Type.
Up to 63bits conversions &
Only Printable 8Bit ASCII Characters.
hex to dec, hex to decimal, hex to bin, hex to binary, bin converter, ascii code, binary to decimal,
hexadecimal converter, decimal converter, decimal to binary
- used for radix(base) conversion
- does not use decimal point
- for engineers and programmers
- developer calculator
- calculation range: uses arbitrary-precision integers, limited only by index-able memory ( far beyond 32-bit or 64-bit )
RGB to Hex also offers new colors with Hex codes.
Click new colors button. RGB to Hex application will offer you a new colors with Hex codes.
Has built-in file viewer and editor and view files of any size.
two panel interface;
basic file operation like editing, copying and renaming;
searching files and directories;
viewing files and directories;
viewing large file;
searching inside files;
extracting/viewing existed archives or creating new;
integration with cloud storages;
and many other actions.
Far On Droid file manager is inspired by these old school file managers like FAR Manager or Midnight Commander.
A useful tool for computer scientists, engineers, mathematics and many more that can help boot your productivity. It provides a fast way to find number representations in decimal, binary, and hexadecimal numbers and can also convert between fractional and negative numbers. It also supports twos complement format for binary numbers. It can be used for educational purposes as a tool to help students in various design projects and also for practicing and proofing their homework.
1) Conversion is done "live". Just type in any of the three boxes.
2) The app can also convert negatives and fractional parts.
3) Two formats are possible for binary numbers. Signed numbers (default) as well as twos-complement format.
4) The decimal numbers are represented in scientific notation.
5) Also features help documentation.
Designed and focused on simplicity, immediacy and easy of use ... change base simply swiping from keyboard pad to the next.
Useful for programmer and developper.
Can also be used as a simple calculator for operations on integers.
Simpler, more immediate and faster than any other converter base present on the store.
Free of charge and without any form of advertising.
This application is a 32 bit binary, decimal, hexadecimal converter. It contains 32 Binary bit buttons with Decimal and Hexadecimal edit fields.
Users can enter in a binary pattern by individually toggling (0 or 1) the 32 binary bit buttons. The entered binary’s decimal, and hexadecimal, equivalents are automatically shown in the decimal and hexadecimal edit fields. Conversely, users can use the keypad to enter in decimal or hexadecimal values, and the application automatically shows the binary equivalent in the binary bit buttons.
Additional features include:
A Zero button, which quickly resets all conversions to 0.
A left shift and a right shift button which perform a binary shift left and a binary shift right respectively.
Engineers, as well as engineering students, will find this application extremely useful.
And, like all apps by TEW Simple LLC, this app is guaranteed to never show an ad and not use data time.
Note: this app is under active development. If you find a feature is missing, chances are it's coming soon. Contact support to help me prioritize important features first. Thanks!
- double-finger zoom
- double-finger pan/scroll
- pencil tool
- fill tool
- eraser tool
- eyedrop tool
- square and magic wand selection tools
- cut/copy/paste/invert and move selection
- color picker
- palette management (add/remove, move up/down, load)
- built-in palettes like DawnBringer's DB16 and DB32 and Arne's 8, 16 and 64 color palettes
- supporting .pal (JASC PAL) palette file format
- import palette from existing image
- single tap to toggle pixel color to fix mistakes
- unlimited undo/redo
- 18 color palette
- saving to SD card in PNG format
- grid that can be toggled on/off
- checkered background to show transparent pixels
- preview window with 1:1 and 2:1 modes
- color settings for image background, preview background and grid color
- settings for showing/hiding the preview window and the grid
This app also contains a lot of minor usability improvements:
- when using the pen or eraser, tapping again on a single pixel you've changed to undo it to its previous color
- when using the fill (bucket) tool, dragging will switch to pencil
- when the eraser is selected, changing color will switch to pencil
- when drawing using the pencil, the app will interpolate between tap event locations to draw an uninterrupted line
- tap anywhere outside of the selection to apply it
Feel free to email me if you can think of more usability changes to streamline your pixel art creation process.
Free version supports canvas sizes from 8x8 to 32x16 pixels.
PRO version only features:
- canvas size from 8 to 512 pixels wide or tall
- loading existing images from SD card
- changing alpha value and entering hex values for color picker
- saving palettes
This app uses icons from http://icons8.com/android-icons. Pixel art in screenshots are RPG icons from http://7soul1.deviantart.com/art/420-Pixel-Art-Icons-for-RPG-129892453.
Many thanks to Arne and DawnBringer for their awesome palettes!
Found an inspirational color in the street and want to create a palette based on it?
Arguing about a color shade with your friends and need a tool to analyze it to prove who’s right?
Looking for a terra cotta lipstick for your girlfriend but not sure what color “Terra cotta” actually is?
Exotic Colors – a new app for solving these tasks and for more other purposes!
• Determine colors on photos and images and analyze them in great detail: Hex, RGB, HVS/HSB, CMYK, Hunter-Lab, XYZ values
• Surf through a list of over 700 named colors to find inspiration and learn color names that you have never imagined before (bonus feature: change to Russian language to learn color names in Russian)
• Create palettes based on a color’s complementary, split complementary, analogous, triadic colors, shades etc.
• Share your color palettes via social networks, e-mail etc.
Great designer’s tool and a fun app for everyone to enjoy.
We appreciate your feedback as it will help us to improve this app. Please send any comments to: firstname.lastname@example.org
tags: color, color code, color editor, determine color, pick color, color picker, analyze color, color palette, color list, named colors, process color, edit color, get color, create palette, color tool
This widget is in beta status. If you should have questions, problems or improvement proposals don't hesitate to contact me: email@example.com
This is a widget and not an application, therefore you will not find it in your application list after installation. You have to add the widget to your home screen.
How to add a widget:
1. On your Android home screen, tap any blank or “empty” area with size 4x1 and hold down your finger.
2. An “Add to Home screen” window will pop up. From that window, tap “Widgets”.
3. Select the "Mars Clock Widget” from the list to add to your home screen by tapping it.
How to add a widget for Android version 4.0 and later:
1. Touch the All Apps icon on your Home screen (white circle with 6 squares).
2. Touch “Widgets” at the top of the screen.
3. From the main Widgets screen, you can swipe left until you find “Mars Clock Widget”
4. Touch and hold the widgets icon, slide your finger where you want to place it, and lift your finger.
Über ein Widget kann der nächste Dienst angezeigt werden.
Über ein Widget kann der nächste Dienst angezeigt werden.