Subject World allows the following:
1) Create a subject list - inc. Tutor
2) Enter half termly assessments for each subject
3) Add targets for each subject or triumphs from activities you have been involved in
3) Compare performance across different years using the graph tool for each subject
4) Create revision cards
5) Revise from your cards, your class's cards or from those that are in the same year as you
6) Create and share mind maps
7) Take part in a mini whiteboard/ keypad style/ fastest finger feedback session. Complete skills sheets (RAG) to identify strengths and areas to develop. Complete gap analysis sheets set up by your teachers.
8) Manage important dates - exam dates, essay deadlines,...
9) Homework planner
10) Create a revision schedule
11) View a performance overview
12) View interesting facts
14) Share useful website links
15) Earn shields/points the more you use different features of Subject World
This tool is complimented by the Teacher Edition and allows staff to access specific student data. Staff need to contact developer to set up a school's contract for data protection.
An email address is required only for the purpose of setting up a new account. Your email address will not be used there after. A password is emailed to your chosen email address for security purposes. You will then be able to change your password within the app.
MyTest-CA is a simple, easy to use andriod app to test the level of preparation for CA exams like CPT, IPCC and FINAL on-the-go with its latest features of auto notification for test , latest questions , score card of self and comparison with friends, all India Rank Comparison etc.
-- ‘Featured’ papers are handpicked by our editors to give you the best-quality test papers.
-- Get notifications to stay updated of new materials inside the app.
-- Compare self score subject wise as well as set wise.
-- Invite your friends to use this app for score comparison.
-- Invite the other users of the app to become friend.
-- See your All India Ranking based on your submitted tests.
-- Important announcement for CA exams.
-- Points to Remember (PTR) for easy reference (not available in beta version)
-- Get your results and track your progress after every test attempted.
-- No need of internet for appearing for test and submission of test.
-- Submit your query in case if you feel that provided answer is wrong.
-- All these amazing features comes to you free.
PS: Till now the App is available for CPT students only.
It is headed by dedicated Chartered Accountants striving to provide latest updates on courses, jobs, important notes, real-time solution for queries, forums and career counselling among other important things which are aimed at making of a better professional out of each student and a promising career to look forward to.
Apart from that we also provide a network for the members to connect and interact. Basic idea behind that being widening of professional circle and providing an open space for friendly interaction over web which might not be possible at purely social networking sites because of various reasons. Because, our aim is not just friendship and chats, but a level above that, which includes professional circles, where chat means intelligent discussion and friendship leads to further professional help. To put it in other words, we are not a social networking site but a site to provide networking for Chartered Professionals and the budding professionals. This feature is included to help the members open up and interact, because interaction has often resulted in discovery of new problems and also their solution (and obviously solution of existing problems).
Thus we aim to consolidate all that a budding Chartered Professional (and at times a professional) needs at one place to save time and effort spent over searching for right content over the web. You can therefore have all you need at one place and amongst other things socialize with the people of same stream and add another dimension to your personality.
2. You can define your own subjects/lessons.
You can define the start and end times of the lessons.
Upto 20 lessons per day.
You can define contact information for each subject.
3. Feature to make a temporary (one lesson, one day) timetable change.
4. ---> Possible to use a 2- 3- and 4-week timetable (enable it in the Settings!)
5. ---> Possible to use a rotating timetable (enable it in the Settings!)
6. By (short) Clicking on a lesson in the timetable screens, you can define homework for that lesson.
By (long) Clicking on a lesson in the timetable screens, you can define a one-time timetable change for that lesson.
7. In the Timetable screens, there are indications for unfinished homework and examinations for lessons.
8. By sweeping left or right on the timetable screen, you can go forward or backward in time.
Sweep down is back to current day/week
9. Multiple homescreen widgets available.
Tablet optimization was sponsored and designed by Digitally Different Srl
[Arabic translation by: Adel Al-Ghuzaili]
ClassShare is a user-friendly class scheduling app which can also be used as a simple and funny notepad for important events related to school. Moreover, ClassShare allows you to share your class schedule with schoolmates, teachers and parents. Having the ClassShare app means you can either create your own class schedule or you can download and use an already existing one.
Main features of the basic version:
- Creating your own class schedule based on pre-defaulted courses
- A user-friendly notepad for important events related to your studies (for example, assignments or tests)
- Option to download and use an already existing class schedule created by another ClassShare user
- Management of your school events (homework & tests) in one screen
- Sharing your class schedule with others. You just need their e-mails
- Cloud backup and sync your shared timetable across all your Android devices.
- you can also see and share your registered schedule through our web page:
Buy premium features in our shop:
- Widget for desktop, which shows your current class and related information including events such as scheduled homework, tests or exams.
- Pictograms on class icons
- Create and use more shared class schedules.
- Textures on icons that can enrich the design of your class schedule
- Classes countdown, which shows the remaining time to either the beginning of your daily schedule or its end
- Removing ads from the app.
Please note that uploading or editing a shared class schedule requires either an internet connection or wi-fi.
Supported languages by the app: Spanish, German, French, Portuguese, Russian, Korean, Japanese, Polish, Slovak, Czech.
ClassShare is optimized to Android 4.03 or higher.
Class schedule, school timetable, shared, homework, assignment, lesson, course, teacher, classes, lecture, quiz, test, project, lab, paper, book report, essay, presentation, classhare
Quick TimeTable is here for your school days.
follow us: http://www.facebook.com/pages/Quick-TimeTable/102315346583829
Note: Ads banners disappear after click for 2 days !
- even/odd week
- hours scalability
- predefined lessons
- language support
- backup & restore
- notes and classroom for each lesson
- send as picture
- own colors
If your native application language is missing, please help us with the translation. It will be added quickly! Just contact us and we will send you translation details.
Keywords: Time table, timetable, lessons, school, student, schedule, pupil, class, lectures
IMPORTANT: WE NOW SUPPORT ANDROID 4.1 (JELLY BEAN)
With daily practice, Mathemagica will turn you into a Math-Wizard!
➤ Do you love math but you're bored in class, and want to get ahead?
Mathemagica is for you!
➤ Do you suffer in math class and feel everybody gets it, and you are left behind?
Mathemagica is for you too!
This app is a genius tool that adapts itself to your level and gradually raises the level accordingly.
You are constantly challenged and our engine will also detect your weak spots and give you more questions in those subjects.
Mathemagica is not an ordinary flash cards game. It covers the vast majority of algebraic questions curriculum from 1st grade to 5th grade. You will practice not only mental skills but also technical skills like column multiplication and division, fractions, decimals and even time and money if you so choose.
★ "Marathon" mode - Lets you "run" through all math subjects available. Our original training engine will adapt it's level to you and will monitor your weak spots.
★ "Practice" mode - Lets you choose specific subjects you want to practice. This is recommended if you need to practice for a specific exam or you just want to strengthen your skills in specific areas.
★ Trophies - Win over 70 trophies as you play both modes and complete the different goals. This will help motivate you child to push ahead and practice even more.
★ More than 200(!) unique random question generators divided into 10 subjects:
Numbers, Addition, Subtraction, Multiplication, Division, Fractions, Decimals, Money, Time, Percentages.
This is by far the most comprehensive math learning tool for elementary school students on the market.
★ 6 different levels (grades 1 to 6) - We've tried to balance our levels according to the math curriculum taught in school. You might find, depending on your region that they are not fully aligned to your school curriculum. This should not disturb your children from using the app and the engine will adapt to the user level.
★ At any point in the game you can pause and view your statistics. You can then choose to go back and practice those certain subjects you struggled with. At the end of each practice session you will receive a score board with your score
★ Gorgeous razor sharp graphics with a unique and charming wood and metal theme to help keep your kids engaged in the game.
★ Both English and Hebrew languages are supported. We plan to add more languages in the near future. If you have a question in that domain or you can offer us your help with translating our game to your language, please contact us, we appreciate any help.
Mathemagica is available in a free evaluation version with a limited number of daily turns, but enough to let you decide if this tool is for you.
We have the following features in the pipeline, let us know which are crucial to you. We'll be prioritizing these according to client feedbacks:
● Different time limit for different questions.
● More question types.
● Add Geometry Subject.
● World scoreboard and challenge.
● More languages (French, German, Spanish to start with).
● Any other idea you suggest ;)
Please do not hesitate to contact us about bugs or feature requests (or anything else). We are always available at email@example.com
Keywords: prepare, test, exam, Math, kids, game, think, logic, addition, subtraction, multiplication, division, fractions, decimals, money, time, Mathematics, Algebra, learning, 123, solving, problems, practice, mental, mind, training, home-work, class, grade, elementary, school, test, practice,drill,arithmetics,workout
Add skills that you would like to improve, create interesting quests and transfer the improving process of the game character to the real world!
Skillrise RPG will help you become better than you have ever been!