Subject World allows the following:
1) Create a subject list - inc. Tutor
2) Enter half termly assessments for each subject
3) Add targets for each subject or triumphs from activities you have been involved in
3) Compare performance across different years using the graph tool for each subject
4) Create revision cards
5) Revise from your cards, your class's cards or from those that are in the same year as you
6) Create and share mind maps
7) Take part in a mini whiteboard/ keypad style/ fastest finger feedback session. Complete skills sheets (RAG) to identify strengths and areas to develop. Complete gap analysis sheets set up by your teachers.
8) Manage important dates - exam dates, essay deadlines,...
9) Homework planner
10) Create a revision schedule
11) View a performance overview
12) View interesting facts
14) Share useful website links
15) Earn shields/points the more you use different features of Subject World
This tool is complimented by the Teacher Edition and allows staff to access specific student data. Staff need to contact developer to set up a school's contract for data protection.
An email address is required only for the purpose of setting up a new account. Your email address will not be used there after. A password is emailed to your chosen email address for security purposes. You will then be able to change your password within the app.
Finally an app that supports all the 4th Grade Common Core math, language arts, and reading standards for your classroom. Have peace of mind knowing all content items were built by teachers like you and then rated by the teacher community to ensure quality. Multiple Depth of Knowledge levels are supported to challenge advanced students and to build mastery for struggling students.
Give your child the edge they need by providing extra practice and instruction at home. See exactly which topic areas your child is good at and which ones they need help in. All question items are built to the exact standards your child will test on for third grade Common Core. Your child will be prepared for math, language arts, and reading.
♦ 4th Grade Math
♦ 4th Grade Language Arts
♦ 4th Grade Reading
♦Individual Student Study Plan allows students to keep track and manage their own progress.
♦Galaxy Star reward program allows for recognition when topics are mastered.
♦Use Galaxy Stars to unlock Alien Cards.
♦Immediate feedback lets a student know if they answered questions correctly or incorrectly.
♦Parents, teachers, or students can review all study sessions and see which questions students missed.
♦Skills Competition Mode lets students compete against the clock to earn high points and compare scores with other students worldwide with Game Center.
♦School Mode allows you to track up to 25 students on each app.
♦Students can pick from for color skins to individualize the app experience.
♦High quality question content built specifically to Common Core standards.
♦Email online study reports to Teachers and Parents.
♦Question items are updated in real time as teachers enter them and they are rated on Education Galaxy's website.
Education Galaxy's 4th Grade - Common Core Math covers fractions, lines and angles, decimals, line plots, symmetry, shapes, multiplication, division, place value, measurements, and lots more!
Education Galaxy's 4th Grade - Common Core Language Arts covers capitalization, commas, quotation marks, affixes and roots, verbs, conjunctions, punctuation, spelling, vocabulary, and lots more!
Education Galaxy's 4th Grade - Common Core Reading covers theme, point of view, characters, setting, dramas, poetry, main idea, events, supporting points, and lots more!
Because question items are pulled directly from Education Galaxy's website, a WiFi, 3G, or 4G connection is required for use. This allows us to keep your content always up to date and fresh. New question items will always be available as soon as they are created.
We will be adding more grades and subjects very soon. Check the Play store often for updates!
Whether you want to get promoted, break into a new industry, start a company, continue your education, further a passion, or just accelerate your life, Udemy has a course to help you get there and get there faster.
When you download the Udemy App, you’ll join over 4,000,000 people who have already made the decision to accelerate their lives by taking a Udemy course.
What can you learn on Udemy?
Udemy’s expert instructors have built thousands of courses on...
✔ Programming (java, python, php, ruby, and more)
✔ Cake Decorating
… and everything in between!
We know you’re busy. And that’s why every course on Udemy is available on demand, 24 / 7, so you can learn when and where you want.
With the Udemy app, you can squeeze in a few lectures on your commute. Or before bed. Or during lunch. Or just whenever you can find the time.
But whatever you do - Don’t Stop Learning!
Install the Udemy app now and start learning something new today.
- You can discover thousands of on-demand, online courses and tutorials.
- You can watch courses on the go: video lectures, audio lectures, presentations, articles, and anything inside your course.
- You can watch your course offline: Save courses for offline viewing so you can watch them while you're on a plane or subway!
WHAT ARE PEOPLE SAYING ABOUT UDEMY?
"Udemy’s online classes give you the freedom to study when and where you like with no time limits. Perfect for a busy entrepreneur like me!"
- (Wayne P.) ★★★★★
"Getting a new career (at my age) can be quite challenging. With Udemy, I’m learning real web development techniques that have helped me make the jump!"
- (Brian M.) ★★★★★
"I got the job! I’m starting a new career in communications, but it’s been tough because I don’t have the hard skills that people are looking for. So I started learning video editing on Udemy... and guess what? Last week I finally landed a video production job!"
- (Qin L.) ★★★★★
This app will not only keep you informed about your upcoming classes, but also reminds you of exams and unfinished homework.
The main feature of My Class Schedule is its timetable that shows your schedule for any particular day or week. Additionally there are many other helpful features, for example a grade overview with your average grades or the ability to automatically mute your phone during class.
No matter if you go to school or university, this easy to use app helps you to keep track of all related tasks.
★ Color-coded timetable (day- and week view; colors can be chosen freely)
★ Widget (sizes: 2x1, 3x1, 2x2, 3x2, 4x2; shows all remaining courses for the day) + DashClock support
★ Notifications for upcoming homework, exams and classes
★ Can automatically mute your phone during lessons
★ Supports timetables with A/B (and even C, D) weeks; just set the frequency of the lesson (for example to "every 2 weeks") and the app automatically switches between the A/B weeks
★ Save as many courses, lesson times, homework and grades as you want; times can be chosen freely; grades can be weighted
★ Light and Dark Holo theme
★ Runs from SD card (note: widgets generally don't work when running from SD)
Additional features available for users of the upgraded version (~$1.99):
★ Graphical timetable widget
★ Homework/exam widget
★ Cloud Backup & Cross-device Synchronisation
"Try out this app if you’re a student. It can relieve some of the stress in an already stress-filled life." - thedroidguy.com
"Can keep your entire life on track" - mdsnig.com
This is the ad financed version (tiny ad in the day view).
If you can't stand ads, there is a really low priced version without ads available here:
My Class Schedule (no ads)
Alternatively you can simply upgrade this free version via in-app purchase.
Additionally to being ad-free the paid/upgraded version contains some bigger widgets and a widget that shows the schedule for the whole week (just like the regular week view of the app).
Keywords: schedule, homework, assessment, holiday, school timetable, university, class schedule, pupil, student
MyTest-CA is a simple, easy to use andriod app to test the level of preparation for CA exams like CPT, IPCC and FINAL on-the-go with its latest features of auto notification for test , latest questions , score card of self and comparison with friends, all India Rank Comparison etc.
-- ‘Featured’ papers are handpicked by our editors to give you the best-quality test papers.
-- Get notifications to stay updated of new materials inside the app.
-- Compare self score subject wise as well as set wise.
-- Invite your friends to use this app for score comparison.
-- Invite the other users of the app to become friend.
-- See your All India Ranking based on your submitted tests.
-- Important announcement for CA exams.
-- Points to Remember (PTR) for easy reference (not available in beta version)
-- Get your results and track your progress after every test attempted.
-- No need of internet for appearing for test and submission of test.
-- Submit your query in case if you feel that provided answer is wrong.
-- All these amazing features comes to you free.
PS: Till now the App is available for CPT students only.
"School Mark Diary Manager" Features:
-Analyse trends in your grades as you progress
-A diary to save your homework and school commitments
-Mark your no lesson days
-Mark your oral exams/homeworks/written/task exams on the calendar
-Mark your absences in the calendar/diary
-Count the number of absences in the whole year
-Create your own custom school subjects
-Calculate your mean/average marks
-Specify your examinations as oral/written or practical
-Save your school schedule/timetable
-The school schedule/timetable manages up to 16 hours for each day
-Read the subjects of everyday through the schedule/timetable
-Write notes about your query/exams/task
-Send diary pages to your friend through SMS
-Count remaining school days
-Divide the school year up to 5 parts
-Record lessons/explanations through the microphone of your smartphone
-Listen the recording of the explanations
-Export data to SD card
-import data from SD card
-Read your report card!
If you have problems or tips please, contact me:
Do you like School mark diary manager? Take a moment to rate it.
"School Mark Diary Manager" is the perfect app for the school/university. Download "School Mark Diary Manager" now!
- Grades section with customizable grading system
- List of all subjects and their grades with automatically calculated average
- General average from all subjects together
- Tasks and exams section with notifications for upcoming events
- Timetable with two weeks mode
- Semesters, which let you save your past grades
- Data backup to sd card
- Timetabel widget
- Tasks and Exams widget
If you want to help me translate school manager to your language, you can do it here: http://goo.gl/5E0IXK
If you have any comments, suggestions, criticisms, feature requests or feedback, please don't hesitate to email me or left comment/rating in the section below.
This beautifully designed innovative app is used by students and parents on a daily basis whether it’s checking your timetable, recording homework, tracking and preparing for your exams or storing your results.
“This is a great App for students and parents wishing to improve organisation and achieve academic success” – The Daily App Show *****
“This app takes the pressure right off by letting you plan your revision months in advance without having to wait to get your exam timetable from your teachers” - Kate Russell *****
“All it took was a teacher, his students and an idea - now there’s an app to beat exam stress” - As reviewed in the Times Education Supplement *****
Exam PAL is ideal for:
• Personalise the App with your Name, school/college, candidate/exam number, school/college number
• Create a school/college timetable that displays your next lesson. I week or 2 week timetables available
• Set and schedule homework and events at a simple push of a button, no long winded details or complicated scheduling.
• Create a personal syncing icalendar with easy to view icons and options.
• Create a student exam timetable (months in advance of your school/college releasing exam dates) based on your subjects examination dates as scheduled by awarding bodies AQA, Edexcel, OCR, CCEA, WJEC, SQA, College Board, ATS, Cambridge IE, ACT and International Baccalaureate (IBO).
• Add exams manually for occasions such as mock exams, oral tests or even a driving test!
• Keep track of your past exam results and data at all levels (GCSE , iGCSE, GCE (AS) , Diploma, National Qualification, GNVQ, VCE (A2) , ELC , AEA , FSMQ , STEP levels, SAT, SAT Subjects, OET, IMAT, PSAT, ACT, CLEP, NMSQT, AP and IBAC).
• Add details into your exam such as subject colour coding, notes, venues, alerts, seating numbers and exam day countdown.
•Revision Tips pages include, before the exam, whilst in the exam, revision techniques, top ten revision tips, managing stress, time management, links to past papers, planning your revision and so much more.
•Provides a weekly and monthly revision planner template.
•Your exam queries/fears answered, compiled from 15 years of examination experience.
•Enables you to share your examination thoughts and results with your parents, friends and contacts.
•Sync your devices to allow parents to share homework/assignment dates and deadlines, exam dates and results.
•Share your thoughts with us through social media such as Facebook and Twitter.
•Setting key alerts mean you will never miss an event, homework or exam with our push notification centre.
• Exam Pal is a member of Apple’s Volume Purchase Programme - helping schools purchase the app at a discounted cost. 50% reduction for apps purchased in bulk via our website www.exampal.co.uk
• Access exam dates months in advance to help students and teachers plan revision
• Access to key revision tips and guides
• Become one of the many schools replacing schools planners with Exam Pal. Planners are often lost but students rarely lose their mobile devices.
• Exam Pal supports schools by providing links to User Videos, user guides, assembly materials and more.
Due to the variations in ALL exams and specifications this information may not be completely definitive. If you have any queries regarding your examinations in your school/college, ask the person responsible for administrating the Examination process or your teacher/tutor. Please read or Terms & Conditions carefully on the app and on our website at www.exampal.co.uk
• Parts of Speech (including the classifications of each as well as their rules)
• Tenses (with explanation and examples)
• Punctuation Rules (with samples)
• Kinds of Sentences (according to form and use)
• Subject and Predicate (how they differ)
• Modals (includes examples and explanation on how to use them)
• Affixes (includes kinds of affixes and samples)
This is a useful English app for English teachers, students, ESL learners and even ordinary people who want to make sure their grammar is okay. :-)
- Based on Gujarat Board Course
- Question are in Gujarati Medium
- Each Chapter Contains 100+ Question
- With Animations & Sounds to Make Practicing Fun
- With Gujarati Font Support
- View History of Results
- Helps Student to Practice MCQ Question for Exam
- Offline App (Internet is not needed)
How to use
- In menu screen choose option MCQ Test to get chapter list.
- Click on any chapter to start mcq test.
- There are 25 question in each round.
- Read question and click on right option, application instantly check you answer.
- Now click on 'Next' to read next question.
- You can view score and current question no on top.
- Finish test after 25th question by clicking 'Finish'.
Recently, 10 chapters are integrated.
We will update new chapters as soon as they are ready.
This Application is Part of Edu.Seva Initiative. Edu.Seva use Mobile Technologies to Provide free Access to Education Content. Support us by sharing this app.
This app use ads to maintain and develop more apps. you can comment and rate us using play store.
For any support or query mail us on firstname.lastname@example.org
Unlike a paper planner or school diary, My Study Life integrates all areas of your academic life - see homework due and overdue for classes, classes which conflict with your exams and even add revision tasks for a specific exam - all in a free, easy to use application. Far from your standard calendar, My Study Life is optimized to work for your school life right from the start with support for week and day rotation schedules. Add your classes and view them in a beautiful, instantly identifiable, familiar week view.
My Study Life seamlessly syncs your data between devices, allowing you to use the app even when offline. You can add a task on the move from your phone or tablet and it will be instantly available on the web app.
With My Study Life you can...
Track your tasks - homework, assignments, reminders and revision. Store your tasks with ease in the cloud, accessible anywhere.
Store exams - keep those all important exams alongside your classes and revision tasks.
Manage your classes - your paper planner, turbocharged. Supporting day and week rotation timetables, advanced academic year/term support and integration into tasks you’ll wonder how you ever lived without it.
Get notified - reminders for unfinished tasks, upcoming exams and classes before they even start.
Share – My Study Life allows teachers to create and share their timetable securely with students in the same school (currently in private beta).
Also available on iPhone, Windows 8, Windows Phone and the web.
• Widget with current/next hours
• Week overview
• Odd & Even week option
• Tab days view
• Weekend days
• Text to Speech(reads your timetable)
• Save/Restore schedule
• Export your timetable as image
• Auto silence/vibrate phone during lessons.
• Share your timetable with your friends(send your schedule via bluetooth or email).'
• Copy day feature.
Recommended for students and teachers.
Keywords: timetable, schedule, subject, course, class, school, college, student, teacher, week a/b, widget, school organizer.
Whether you want to save some money or even make some, keep it simple, download UniWise.
You are now able to use this tool, absolutely for FREE, whenever you want, wherever you want. Just chat with your fellow student, and arrange for a meeting.
Book exchange platform
- Upload your old textbook to sell with as much details as possible and preferably with a picture.
- Publish an ad to buy a second hand textbook from other students.
- Chat with a student if you are interested by his/her ad.
- Upload a spec sheet to promote your skills in your best subject.
- Find students willing to be your tutor and help you with whatever you need.
- Chat with the tutor that interests you the most.
Student discounts list
- Find easily discounts around you and your university within the radius you first choose.
- Do you own a business and would like to promote a discount? UniWise is the easiest way to reach students around you.
Student events list
- Find easily events around you and your university within the radius you first choose.
- Are you an event organizer or promoter? UniWise is the easiest way to get students to come to your event.
Be connected to every student from your university. Save yourself both money and time during your tough university years.
Follow us on Twitter @AppUniWise
Or on Facebook www.facebook.com/App.UniWise
Add skills that you would like to improve, create interesting quests and transfer the improving process of the game character to the real world!
Skillrise RPG will help you become better than you have ever been!