Teacher/Tutor Earnings Manager aka Tuition tracker is an app for all the teachers/tutors to help them keep track of their earnings.
Two modes of Tuition Tracker:
PERIODIC (Monthly/Quarterly/Annually) – when you charge in advance for a particular period
PER CLASS/LECTURE – when you charge for each class/lecture taught
Key features of PERIODIC mode:
•Store/alter details about your students, subjects taught.
•Add/alter fee receipt details of each student.
•Display payment history of each student.
•Display total fee received from all students for period specified.
•Display students whose fee has become due.
Key features of PER CLASS/LECTURE MODE:
•Store/alter details about your students, subjects taught.
•Store/alter details about classes/lectures you take.
•Make entries on receipt of fee from students.
•Display earnings (accrued & received) of teachers/tutors from each student subject-wise.
•Display number of classes/lectures of each student subject-wise.
•Display earnings (accrued & received) of teachers/tutors for period specified.
•Graphical representation of above mentioned features.
Upcoming features of Tuition Tracker app:
•Backup/Restore all data.
•Set reminders/alarms for future classes/lectures.
•Automatic sending of ‘Fee Due’ reminder messages to students.
We are also working on Tuition Tracker app for parents/guardians for keeping track of classes/lectures of their children, how much they spend on each teacher/subject etc.
Keywords: - tuition, teacher, tutor, lecture, class, fee, earnings, student
BTG covers all the subjects offered in the national curriculum for primary, junior and senior secondary schools respectively. It also has sample lesson notes to guide teachers, parents, school administrators and all those who are engaged in the transfer of knowledge or in the supervision of those who do the transfer in the classes covered by the national curriculum.
With this app, teachers/parents and stakeholders are better equipped to know the subjects offered in each class, the themes, topics, performance objective for each topic, content of each topic, teachers and students activities for each topic, teaching aids required, sample evaluation and assignments for the topic, etc.
The mobile version is designed to increase access to the national curriculum, which in turn will aid professional teachers and our Corp (NYSC) teachers to have better insight on each subject matter and how best to deliver it irrespective of their location in the country. This is a MUST HAVE for all teachers, corp members, school administrators and even parents to effectively monitor the progress of their wards.
✽ Designed for young minds and tiny fingers, the gameplay is simple and without fuss - filled with heaps of lighthearted fun and even more room to grow!
✽ Parents can review performance history for each subject to check on how their child is doing.
✽ Accompanied by a friendly voice guidance, children are encouraged to play and learn at their own pace.
✽ Multiple play modes allow even the youngest mind to learn and explore with a basic shape-fitting mode.
✽ my Teaching Kindergarten keeps children engaged with a rather unique reward system where children earn a coin for every seven correct answers
What you learn:
• Sight Words: Dolch (Pre-K), Dolch (K)
• Addition: up to a total of 10
• Subtraction: from 10 down
• Spelling: complete words by choosing the missing letter
Endless fun and learning to be enjoyed all for the price of one.
✔ Child-friendly interface specifically designed for small fingers
✔ Very Helpful voice guidance
✔ Beautifully illustrated original cartoons
✔ Teacher Mimi speaks in American-English.
✔ Achievement screen encourages and motivates learning by showing progress for each topic.
✔ Track learning information for up to 40 students without any Additional purchases
✔ Select which subjects are displayed for each child
✔ Clear and pleasant voice guide spoken by native speakers
✔ Unique progress tracker for parents
✔ Recommended learning path personalized for your child
✔ Great tool for teaching phonics one step at a time
For iPhone, iPod Touch and iPad and Android
Designed with Emergency/Relief/Substitute Teachers in mind, but an asset to all educators, Teacher Rescue provides quality lesson plans for Grades Kindergarten-6 instantly.
When you have no time to prepare and no photocopier access Teacher Rescue utilises the most basic classroom materials to provide purposeful and engaging lessons for your students.
Invaluable to Emergency/Substitute Teachers, Classroom Teachers, Specialist Teachers, Homeschool Educators, Student Teachers, Teaching Graduates, Camp Workers and Parents
The following subjects are included for grades K-6
Behavioural Management Strategies
PLUS Tips for the Substitute Teacher
* No materials that you wouldn't find in every classroom
* No preparation for most lessons while a few require between 0-5 minutes.
CA IPCC and CA Final students can also use the app for asking queries.
Exam tips will be provided for CA IPCC and CA Final students from previous exam toppers.
- Based on Gujarat Board Course
- Question are in Gujarati Medium
- Each Chapter Contains 100+ Question
- With Animations & Sounds to Make Practicing Fun
- With Gujarati Font Support
- View History of Results
- Helps Student to Practice MCQ Question for Exam
- Offline App (Internet is not needed)
How to use
- In menu screen choose option MCQ Test to get chapter list.
- Click on any chapter to start mcq test.
- There are 25 question in each round.
- Read question and click on right option, application instantly check you answer.
- Now click on 'Next' to read next question.
- You can view score and current question no on top.
- Finish test after 25th question by clicking 'Finish'.
Recently, 10 chapters are integrated.
We will update new chapters as soon as they are ready.
This Application is Part of Edu.Seva Initiative. Edu.Seva use Mobile Technologies to Provide free Access to Education Content. Support us by sharing this app.
This app use ads to maintain and develop more apps. you can comment and rate us using play store.
For any support or query mail us on email@example.com
CA app contains A-Z about CA like Eligibility,Test Pattern and Subjects,Registrations,Articleship,Important Notes,Sample Paper,Mock test and last 5 year question paper with answer.
This is oofline app and you can use it anywhere.
Subject World allows the following:
1) Create a subject list - inc. Tutor
2) Enter half termly assessments for each subject
3) Add targets for each subject or triumphs from activities you have been involved in
3) Compare performance across different years using the graph tool for each subject
4) Create revision cards
5) Revise from your cards, your class's cards or from those that are in the same year as you
6) Create and share mind maps
7) Take part in a mini whiteboard/ keypad style/ fastest finger feedback session. Complete skills sheets (RAG) to identify strengths and areas to develop. Complete gap analysis sheets set up by your teachers.
8) Manage important dates - exam dates, essay deadlines,...
9) Homework planner
10) Create a revision schedule
11) View a performance overview
12) View interesting facts
14) Share useful website links
15) Earn shields/points the more you use different features of Subject World
This tool is complimented by the Teacher Edition and allows staff to access specific student data. Staff need to contact developer to set up a school's contract for data protection.
An email address is required only for the purpose of setting up a new account. Your email address will not be used there after. A password is emailed to your chosen email address for security purposes. You will then be able to change your password within the app.
Teacher Gradebook is a friendly, powerful and great Android app for teachers to manage students grades. It is a digital notebook for teachers. Keep your students and grades organized and auto calculate the final grade.
I am a teacher that develops the app in my spare time..
This App is specially for Tablets but it also works on smartphones.
Teacher Gradebook can be protected with a password and database is encrypted, so in case you lose your device, the personal students' data is safe.
- Specially designed for Tablets
- PDF and CSV export
- Weekly Schedule/Timetable
- Encrypted database: your data is safe even if you lose it.
- Manage Students: Add / modify / delete students, add comments
- Grades and activities management
- Pick a random student: useful to ask the students
- Cell Colors: set a color the whole column, a whole row or a single cell
- Conditional grade colors
- Different types of grades: Numeric grades, counter grades, free text grades, icon grades and calculated grades (allow automatic calculations of assigning a weight)
- Configurable grade symbols: A, A+, F, etc...
- Icons: icons can be assigned to the cells, and student activities. The teacher gives the meaning that wants to a particular icon.
- Allows you to create groups of students or subjects.
- Creates assessments / quarters / terms / trimesters
- International: adapting the educational system of different countries
- Attendance: Absence, Delays, Justified absence, Justified delay
- Student's grade reporting
- Backups: Manual backups locally and in the Cloud, Automatic local Backups, Auto backup in Google Play: retrieve all data in case you lose your phone or tablet.
- Import students from a CSV file.
- Classroom diary: annotations for each group or subject.
Feel free to try teacher gradebook, the ultimate teacher notebook that saves you time.
** Visit the oficial web: http://www.teachernotebook.net
- Google+: https://plus.google.com/communities/114846341726421534021
- Twitter: https://twitter.com/cuadernoprofeso
- Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/pages/Teacher-Notebook-Cuaderno-Profesor/544794855653425
• Now with a TABLET view setting!
• Create a list of students/children or any group to be monitored
• Organize your students into individual classes
• Use the default behaviors/actions or edit them to your needs
• Differentiate between good and bad behaviors
• Record behaviors by simply tapping a button next to a name
• Review recorded behaviors in a daily log
• Each daily log will contain the name, behavior, and time
• Review saved logs for weeks
• Email yourself saved logs
This application can be used by anyone. Teacher’s Class BEHAVIOR can be used by teachers with poorly behaved students, classrooms with a reward system for good behavior, daycare center instructors, parents who want to implement a behavior management system, and even tracking actions in an office environment!
NOTE: KEKABE DEVELOPMENTS IS A VERY HUMBLE ONE MAN SHOP TRYING TO ASSIST TEACHERS. OTHER COMPETING DEVELOPERS WILL GIVE MY APPS 1 STAR RATINGS. IF YOU LIKE MY APPS, PLEASE PROVIDE A FAVORABLE RATING. THANK YOU!!!
The convergence of the International Accounting Standards with GAAP accounting creates IFRS which will be used by businesses throughout the United States and the world. As the accounting world becomes more globally based, IFRS will be the international financial accounting reporting standard.
The IFRS Learner app is a key tool for the accounting student to learn these valuable concepts.
IFRS Learner has over 300 Flash Cards in the app to enhance your learning, with questions and answers to test your knowledge. There are four primary Flash Card areas or a Random selection of all Flash Cards.
General for other IFRS areas
As you work with the Flash Card app, if you need to Mark the card for further review, there is the “M” button permitting you to Mark questions and then go back to review. A status screen keeps track of the question counts and Marked questions for each category.
This App will help the student work toward that complete understanding of IFRS terminology and concepts.
All the IFRS accounting learning in one handy user friendly app. A “must have” for the serious accounting student.
The ICAI’s Mobile Application brings you Key up-to-date Contents from its website (www.icai.org) like Announcement, Events, News, Notification, Press Release, Jobs and Tender etc. This apps, designed and developed for Android Devices. ICAI stakeholder may download mobile application and start using it without any additional cost, anytime, anywhere.
• Push Notifications for any new update to Mobile Devices
• Key Announcements, Events, photo galleries etc.
• Specially designed to work on Android 2.3 and above.
• Read Content offline - just pull/Release to refresh with an active connection
• Search option , Increase/Decrease Text Size option.
• Save your Favorite content.
• Share application via email.
The Western India Regional Council of Institute of Chartered Accountants of India identified the need of Mobile Application for its Members.
This Mobile Application brings you Key up-to-date Contents from its website (www.wirc-icai.org) like Announcement, Events & Seminars, News, Reference Book, Notification. WIRC members may download mobile application and start using it without any additional cost, anytime, anywhere. you can stay connected with all the events and everything about WIRC using this app 24*7. it will be updated from time-to-time to keep its user connected with all the valuable information right on your android device.
• Push Notifications for any new update to Mobile Devices
• Key Announcements, Events, Legal Updates etc.
• View & Save your newsletter content.
• Rate the speakers to provide your Feedback.
• View and Download Yearly Reference Book.
• Member Directory detail of western region.
Add skills that you would like to improve, create interesting quests and transfer the improving process of the game character to the real world!
Skillrise RPG will help you become better than you have ever been!