Security of your data is the number one feature of this app. A Save & secure Health Manager designed for your need, to have your health data with you when you need it. All data is encrypted & password protected on the phone.
* Could Save Your Life
* Stay healthy
-Medications with lists
-Lab test w/list
-ICE In Case of Emergency
Most of us have lack information about AIDS and HIV. AIDS DIGITAL offers people living with HIV or healthy people to care and learn more about the disease with HIV 101 feature. The feature also provides knowledge and understandment about myths related to about AIDS and HIV respectively. So there will be no more miss understanding about the disease and we will able to live side by side without having fear of infected the virus.
More about AIDS DIGITAL’s features:
Pop Up feature to deliver information about AIDS and HIV every 11 AM
Layanan AIDS directory feature to inform the places with AIDS and HIVservices.
Lembaga AIDS inform you government and non-government institution whom concern about AIDS.
Revisi Layanan is a place where people can add request related to AIDS services.
We try to help each other by spread information about AIDS and HIV and also try to decrease the infection with this apps. If you have same vision with us, then let’s share your care everywhere with AIDS DIGITAL.
The glossary app includes the following features:
• Toggle button to switch between English and Spanish terms and definitions
• Audio feature to hear correct pronunciation of terms in English and Spanish
• "Random" button that signals the app to display a randomly selected term and definition
AIDSinfo, a service of the U.S. Department of Health and Human Services (HHS), offers health care providers and consumers access to the latest, federally approved HIV/AIDS medical practice guidelines, HIV treatment and prevention clinical trials, and other HIV-related research information. AIDSinfo is collectively sponsored by the Office of AIDS Research (OAR), the National Institute of Allergy and Infectious Diseases (NIAID), and the National Library of Medicine (NLM)—three entities within the National Institutes of Health (NIH); the Health Resources and Services Administration (HRSA); and the Centers for Disease Control and Prevention (CDC).
HIV Plus Treatment Guide app features:
• Treatment Guide
• Daily Pill Reminders
• Appointment Reminders
• VL/CD4 Tracking
• Daily Dose Health Articles
• Pharmacy Finder
iStayHealthy allows people with HIV
* Store results, HIV medication and any supplementary medications
* Review relevant results (CD4, CD4% and Viral Load) in simple charts
* Rotate your device to see both CD4 count and Viral Load in one chart
* iStayHealthy charts show the effect HIV treatment has on results
* a glossary explaining HIV relevant terms
* don't forget to send me your feedback
Please be aware about HIV & AIDS, We think this application will help you to do that...
If you also think it does, please tell your friends to download this .. :)
Join us on this campaign to help everyone, do it as a service...
It’s been more than 30 years since the first cases of AIDS were reported in the United States and HIV is still a reality for millions of people around the world.
It's easy to get involved in three steps with the Facing AIDS Android app:
1) Write your message: why are you Facing AIDS?
2) Snap your photo
3) Share your photo and message with the AIDS.gov gallery and your favorite social media sites.
Visit http://facing.AIDS.gov to see the Facing AIDS gallery, and http://AIDS.gov for more information on HIV/AIDS.