iStayHealthy allows people with HIV
* Store results, HIV medication and any supplementary medications
* Review relevant results (CD4, CD4% and Viral Load) in simple charts
* Rotate your device to see both CD4 count and Viral Load in one chart
* iStayHealthy charts show the effect HIV treatment has on results
* a glossary explaining HIV relevant terms
* don't forget to send me your feedback
Please be aware about HIV & AIDS, We think this application will help you to do that...
If you also think it does, please tell your friends to download this .. :)
Join us on this campaign to help everyone, do it as a service...
Quick and Easy...
Make-up (Cosmetic) Tips
[CONDITIONS & DISEASES]
Body building & Painless Diet tips
Health Life Tips
Effective Parenting Tips
News, AIDS HIV, ALLERGIES, ALZHEIMERS, ARTHRITIS, ASTHMA, ATHEROSCLEROSIS, AUTISM, BIPOLAR, BRAIN INJURY, CANCER, COPD, DEPRESSION, DIABETES, DOWN SYNDROME, EATING DISORDERS, EPILEPSY, HEART DISEASE, HEPATITIS, HERPES, LEUKEMIA, MULTIPLE SCLEROSIS, OCD, SCHIZOPHRENIA, SJOGREN SYNDROME, SLEEP DISORDERS, THROMBOSIS, ULCERATIVE COLITIS
It’s been more than 30 years since the first cases of AIDS were reported in the United States and HIV is still a reality for millions of people around the world.
It's easy to get involved in three steps with the Facing AIDS Android app:
1) Write your message: why are you Facing AIDS?
2) Snap your photo
3) Share your photo and message with the AIDS.gov gallery and your favorite social media sites.
Visit http://facing.AIDS.gov to see the Facing AIDS gallery, and http://AIDS.gov for more information on HIV/AIDS.