Go Austin includes:
· Dining Austin-style including Austin’s famous food trucks
· Directory for the hottest Live Music venues
· Austin’s bars and nightlife
· Austin’s finest places to stay
· Best places to hike, bike, boat, golf and enjoy the outdoors
· Special “Buy Local” section
· Events and coupons
Each location will include text information, phone number, websites and social media links to help you to make the most of your time in Austin.
Austin, on the eastern edge of Texas Hill Country, is not only the state capital, but lays claim to being the "live music capital of the world." It’s also a center for film and home to the University of Texas and Formula 1's Circuit of the Americas raceway. Its abundant parks and lakes are popular for hiking, biking, swimming, boating and other outdoor pursuits.
Area: 704 km²
Local time: Friday 5:06 AM
Weather: 23°C, Wind S at 13 km/h, 94% Humidity
Population: 885,400 (2013)
Colleges and Universities: University of Texas at Austin,
100% Offline Map & Guide.
Discover new places, and browse full featured offline map on your device. Our OFFLINE Map is high resolution, and you can using this map without data roaming, WIFI Connection and hidden costs!
10 LANGUAGES supported:
english, german, french, russian, korean, portuguese, spanish, japanese, italian, chinese
- complete offline map with GPS geolocation (100% offline)
- List of categories to Find different things using google play serveice
- List of categories like airports,
- attractions list with description & photo (offline)
- Location show on map with respect to your current location
- multilingual city information about transport, food, history, airports and many others information like clima table or eat & events (offline)
- currency converter: euro, british pound, US dollar, chinese Youan, Japanese Yen, Korean Won, Rupee, Russian Ruble (offline)
- multilingual interface
- hotels deals (online module)
- Things to do & trips
- Pani Puri details..
Discover cities and places with our offline app. Our Offline Map & Guide provides you with an easy way to find anything.
Browse a full featured offline map on your device and find your way.
NOTE : All data on this app is coming from google Play API .
For more details contact us on email@example.com.
Simply tell Citybot what type of activities interest you and in a matter of seconds receive a personalized schedule with an interactive map. From a local favorite cafe in Hyde Park, followed by a trip to Zilker Park, ending with dinner in a well priced 3 star restaurant in the Clarksville.
Never worry about trying to determine the best way to get from place to place or if your next stop is open. Citybot City Guides will suggest how to get to your destination and when you should arrive.
Citybot has asked both locals and visitors, and will only share activities that get the best ratings and recommendations. We have collected data from dozens of sites so you can know the best places in Downtown, Travis Heights, Tarrytown, and beyond.
The Bot wants you to get the most out of your visit :)
Have questions or comments? Send them to firstname.lastname@example.org and we will write back within 24 hours.
With "UT Austin Orientation," new students can access comprehensive schedules, detailed campus maps, and broad social platforms in which to engage with other Longhorns. Get in the Longhorn State of Mind today!
For Austin and every airport (2500+) you get:
+Live Arrival and Departure boards
+Google Flights and Google Hotel Finder results displayed
+Food and restaurants
Austin Bergstrom International Airport (AUS) serves the state capital region of Texas. The airport is located 5 miles southeast of the downtown. This app provides complete information for Austin Airport including parking, food and restaurants, terminal maps, directions and more.
No other app provides as much information on Austin Airport--useful information you need.
See restaurants, shops, transportation to and from airport and Wifi. Airport lets you know if your flights delayed or cancelled and gives you the tools needed to quickly find an alternate flight and rebook all in one place.
Check-in, flight status, baggage, seats, for your flight all at your fingertips.
In addition, you can access information on virtually every airport you fly to from Austin. We include Houston, San Antonio, Dallas, El Paso and all the small and medium airports of the world.
Packed with insider tips and in-the-know advice, this free Austin city guide will help you avoid all the tourist traps so you can experience the city like a local.
GuidePal’s intelligent and inspiring mobile city guides are created by a unique collaboration between
city locals and leading travel journalist who handpick only the best their city has to offer.
Our travel guide provides an authentic experience all via the latest app technology, and will give
you insider information on the best attractions, sights, shops, restaurants, nightlife (bars and clubs)
It’s all about travelling like a local with GuidePal.
- Offline map of Austin
- 100% offline – no roaming charges
- Augmented reality
- Sharing functions
- Travel itinerary
- Available for Android, iPhone, Blackberry and WP7 (Windows phone)
Up for more traveling in New York or to other parts of the world? Check out one of GuidePal’s other 60+ city guides.
Walking tours included in this application are:
* Austin Southeast Downtown (12 sights)
* Cultural Walk in N Downtown (9 sights)
* Austin Museums (7 sights)
* Downtown Churches (12 sights)
* Art Gallery Tour (8 sights)
* Congress Avenue (12 sights)
* Children's Entertainment (8 sights)
* N-W Downtown Architecture (11 sights)
* Nightlife in Austin (8 sights)
* Shopping in Austin (10 sights)
All the data used in this app is built into the software, so you can follow the walking tours or use the city map without internet access or cellular data plan. No need to pay the costly roaming charges when traveling to foreign cities. The app is optimized for Android phone and tablet.
The powerful navigation assistance includes:
* Touring routes clearly displayed on map.
* Precise turn-by-turn walking directions from one sight to the next.
* `FindMe` displays your exact location and Auto Tracking displays your movement on the map (this feature is not supported on device without built-in GPS function).
* Built-in compass to show you the direction.
* A detailed city map which can be used independently for your other traveling needs.
Please visit our website at www.GPSmyCity.com to find city walks for over 470 cities worldwide.
2 types of maps are attached in application:
1st map: Offline map. You can download it in Wi-fi service area and use without Internet.
2nd Map: Online map. Allows you to search for addresses, save points on the map. Map access is free of charge.
Application functions are available:
1. Add any objects to your favorites.
2. Add your own map points (for example, your hotel or your car parking space).
3. Object search by address.
4. Get directions.
Another Austin icon is the television program Austin City Limits which is the longest running music program on American television. The show is produced by C3 Presents which also produces the annual Music Festival.
If you are new to Austin these guides will be very helpful to you. They include an interactive map, hotels, restaurants, bars, live cams, activities, news, and local events. FREE DOWNLOAD.
•Locate cabs in real time – you will be able to see the closest available cabs near your location and even get an estimated time for pick-up before you book your trip.
•Track the progress of your cab from the map on your smartphone. If needed, you can even call the driver from the HAIL A CAB app.
•Register your credit card details and pay with a randomly generated Security PIN Code for each trip when choosing the credit card method.
•Provide feedback of your HAIL A CAB experience by rating each trip.
•Emailed receipts of your trip details.
•Order wheelchair accessible taxis from the HAIL A CAB app
•24/7 customer support provided by local dispatch operations.
HAIL A CAB is now available in Houston, Austin, San Antonio, and Galveston with more locations coming soon.