Estate Planning Attorney Serving Southern California
Do you have a will or a trust that gives specific instructions for how and to whom your assets will be distributed? Plan for the future of your estate today by consulting with an experienced estate planning lawyer at the Law Office of James H. Park. Our firm's goal is to provide you with access to a knowledgeable team of legal professionals who are dedicated to giving you personalized, attentive estate planning. We guide you through the drafting of wills and trusts and assist with administering a will administration. Trust in our ability to provide excellent legal services to you and your family, and know that your loved ones can be provided for after you have gone.
Free case consultations to discuss your estate planning needs, call (213) 365-6120.
We can guide you through many aspects of estate planning, including:
- Making a will or establishing a trust
- Establishing medical or health care directives
- Establishing power of attorney
- Life insurance parameters
- Providing for funeral expensesInventory of assets
Codes, bookmarks and notes are all stored on the device: you can read, search and annotate without an internet connection.
The search feature allows full-text and boolean searches keyed to your location within a code.
Intelligent auto-linking recognizes references to other sections within and between code books.
The following code packages are available as free downloads:
• Federal Rules of Appellate Procedure
• Federal Rules of Bankruptcy Procedure
• Federal Rules of Civil Procedure
• Federal Rules of Criminal Procedure
• Federal Rules of Evidence
• United States Constitution
Hundreds of additional 2013 codes are already available for purchase through the in-app store, including complete statute sets for:
• New York
• United States Code
You can keep a tab on upcoming features and communicate with the developers at: