- Renew your vehicle's registration.
- For faster service, users can make an appointment before visiting a DMV office.
- Prepare to take the written driver's license exam by taking sample tests.
- Find useful links to DMV's internet site where you can access DMV's online services and publications.
- Watch DMV instructional videos.
- Find the nearest DMV Field Office (with wait times if available).
- Get Important California DMV News instantly with DMV Alerts and DMV's social media feeds.
• Check My Account provides the latest account information via Customer Connect. View upcoming appointments, amounts owed and payments made.
• Make a Payment connects you to the State Disbursement Unit where you can make an electronic payment, establish direct deposit or sign up to receive an Electronic Payment Card.
• Search Local Child Support Agency provides you with a phone number, address, website and directions to your local county child support office.
• Resources and FAQs provide more information about the services available at the California Department of Child Support Services.
Be informed and find out about all of the professional services available when you establish a child support case with your local child support agency.
How does it work?
Your card issuer, for example, your bank or the organization where you have an online account, must use the CA Technologies authentication solution. You must sign up for the additional security with them. They will give you a link to download the account onto your device, along with your userid and an activation code. You will run the CA Mobile OTP app on your device and enter the information provided by the organization to activate OTP authentication with this organization. You then choose a personal PIN that will be used to generate an OTP for this account. The OTP can be generated without a connection to your mobile network allowing you to authenticate any time, anywhere using the one-time passcode generated on your device. When you are prompted to authenticate to your online account or to provide a passcode to shop online, you simply run the CA Mobile OTP app, enter your personal PIN, and an OTP is displayed on the device. You then enter the OTP into the application prompt to authenticate your e-payment transaction or to login to your account.