With this application you can check the battery charging electrical current of your Samsung Galaxy devices.
*Note: please check the compatible devices list below. Also, if the Lite version does not work on your device, the Pro version will not work also.*
This application also comes with a simple launcher widget and a DashClock extension so that you can quickly check the charging current!
Galaxy Charging Current can also display a persistent notification that allows you to see the current directly on the notification area, while your device is charging. You can even set the app to show an alert if the charging current gets too low!
- Some Galaxy S6 Edge models.
- Some Galaxy S6 models.
- Most Galaxy S5 models.
- Most Galaxy Note 3 models.
- Most Galaxy S4 models.
- International Samsung Galaxy Note II (GT-N7105).
- South Korean Samsung Galaxy Note II (SHV-E250S)
- Verizon Samsung Galaxy Note II (SCH-i605).
- International Samsung Galaxy S III (GT-I9300 and GT-I9305).
- South Korean Samsung Galaxy S III (SHV-E210K/L/S).
It may also work on other devices, but such is not guaranteed.
The application *may* not work on the following devices:
- Galaxy S3 Mini.
- Sprint S3 and Note 2.
- Verizon S3 and Note 2.
- Any device older than the Samsung Galaxy S3 (Galaxy Note 1, Galaxy S2, ...).
With Sensorly you get :
·up-to-date coverage maps and speedtest maps for 4G, LTE, 3G, 2G and Wifi networks worldwide. 500 mobile networks have been mapped by our users, including Sprint, T-Mobile, Verizon, AT&T, EE, O2, and many others. Maps update daily and usually within the hour
·A speedtest tool: instantly get to know your data transmission speed for 4G, Wifi, LTE or 2G/3G networks. You can even share your results on Facebook, Twitter, Google + or Pinterest!
·The ability to map your neighborhood: use your daily trips to complete your carrier's coverage map. Check if there is 4G or LTE or 3G in your area!
·The amount of time you have spent on 4G, 3G, LTE or Wifi during the day : is your more-expensive 4G plan really worth it ?
·Signal and speedtest comparison info to help you compare carriers: who has got the best coverage for you? Make your choice among all networks available around you: AT&T, Sprint, Verizon, T-Mobile. Check if you'll access a 3G network, a 4G network or LTE
Sensorly is a free crowdsourced service: the more you use the app, the more precise and complete a coverage map and speedtest map get. So join us and get real info on your coverage and speed!
Join us on social networks:
Google + : http://plus.google.com/102681005884239785615/about
Twitter : http://twitter.com/sensorly
Facebook : http://www.facebook.com/sensorly
Pinterest : http://www.pinterest.com/sensorly/
If you are having trouble with your cellular data connection, this is the app for you.
Loaded with lots of powerful features, this app delivers a stable mobile internet connectivity.
★★★ Active Keep Alive ★★★
Does your wireless carrier disconnects your 2G, 3G or 4G data connection after a certain period of inactivity? Or is there no data transfer even when connection is live?
Active Keep Alive along with Reset on Failure keeps your connection alive in such cases and also helps in keeping the traffic flowing between your phone and your ISP's servers. It also optimizes TCP/IP parameters if required, to give you the best possible internet experience. The network assigns a higher priority to your device and this results in significant improvement in network performance, especially if resources on the network are under strain.
★★★ Active Reconnect ★★★
Does your device often lose data signal and is unable to reconnect even though network is available? Do you miss out important chats, IMs and emails until you turn data connection on and off, maybe multiple times to get reconnected? That is a known issue that affects many people. It can be caused by handset or carrier issues.
Active Reconnect automatically reconnects your 2G GPRS, 3G or 4G LTE internet connection as soon as it gets disconnected and thus keeps the data connection active at all times.
When activated, this feature actively monitors and immediately re-establishes dropped connections, using muscle if required. This is particularly useful if android's built in system fails to connect you to the network. The monitoring process does not cause any load on your device's resources as it is intelligently invoked only when required.
Reconnection needs root access (only) on Lollipop due to new access restrictions imposed by Google.
★★★ Force Connect ★★★
Uses tricks and tweaks to establish internet connection and attains connectivity even on congested networks.
✔ Highly customizable design.
✔ This app can fix 2G, 3G and 4G internet connection problems on T-Mobile, Verizon, Sprint, Telkomsel, Tata DoCoMo, BSNL 3G, Airtel, Vodafone, Reliance or any other troublesome carrier!
✔ This ad supported app is available completely free of charge unlike other ineffective low quality paid apps.
→ If you are experiencing difficulty in establishing connection to the internet over the mobile network, just press the Force Connect button on the dashboard to try forcing the connection for once.
→ If you are facing automatic disconnection problem then activate the Active Reconnect module. It will automatically detect connection drops and actively reconnect the connection, using force connect if required.
→ If your carrier disconnects you from the network following a particular period of inactivity, activate the Active Keep Alive module. You can adjust the ping interval from the Active Keep Alive settings to be just lower than your network's inactivity timeout period.
→ If you are facing any other problem with you connection, like no data being transmitted even when connected, you can just activate the Active Keep Alive with default settings. Its pinging action is known to work wonders and solve or reduce the intensity of many congestion related network issues. It can also detect and reset frozen connections.
☆ Please don't use play store's feedback system for support. In case of issues or for any question or suggestion please contact us directly via e-mail.
German Translation by Mokkami
→ When Active Reconnect is enabled, you cannot turn off the mobile data connection directly from your device.
To disconnect, press the data setting ON OFF button on the app's dashboard or deactivate Active Reconnect before turning off mobile data from android settings.
Take control of your data connection and battery usage! Choose which type of mobile data connection you want, and save battery when you don't need a fast data connection.
This app was developed to be *very* similar to another app available on Play which I was using for a long time - however that particular app recently became 'updated' with very intrusive dangerous spyware & 'rating' nag screens. This is designed to perform exactly the same function while leaving out the security risks.
Some Samsung Galaxy S3 owners have reported incompatibilities and errors - if you are an S3 owner, please submit a crash report if you experience a crash.
Please notify me if you experience crashes and force closes - due to the nature of the app, there are minor permission issues with some handsets. Unfortunately I cannot test on all handsets - I appreciate your bug reports!
Please do not use this app thoughtless or without DEEPER knowlege of Android (Root, Custom Recovery, etc.)
This app flashes and backups your device recovery and kernel without rebooting it very fast and easy without a PC or any outside influence.
This app have over 3500 build-in recovery collection of images (ClockworkMod/TWRP/PhilZ) also you are able to flash unlisted images from external or internal storage.
Rashr is able to flash over 90% of all Android devices!
This project is fully open-source and.
★Open-Source (on GitHub: https://github.com/dslnexus/Rashr)
★OpenRecovery Script manager to flash ZIPs
★Over 3500 Build-in Recoveries (ClockworkMod/Touch, Team Win Recovery Project and PhilZ-Touch)
★Flash Kernel and Recoveries without PC
★Flash already downloaded IMGs from internal and external storage
★Backup Kernel and Recovery IMGs without PC
★Full command logging for more control what this App is doing
★If you don't want to support my work you are able to disable the Ads
★Free full app without Ads and any restrictions
★Support my Work only if you want (with Ads or In-App donations)
----- App-Permission and why Rashr need it -----
-Read and write on external storage: save recoveries images or read already downloaded images
-Full network access: download recoveries, kernel and updates
-Google Play billing: donations over Google Play
-[Superuser-App]Full access to all functions of the device: Flashing recoveries and kernel
CellMapper works on both tablets (with or without a cellular radio) and cell phones. The map is available in Android 2.2 or later due to Maps API only supporting this version of Android or later.
- Displays map of mapped (or calculated) towers, and currently connected tower
- Read GSM/UMTS/LTE band and ARFCN/EARFCN/UARFCN on Samsung devices (root required for 4.2+ devices)
- Dual SIM support for Mediatek, Qualcomm, and Samsung Duos devices
- Displays advanced CellID info (LTE: RSRP, RSRQ, SNR, CQI, Timing Advance for LTE-TDD. CDMA: ECIO, EVDO ECIO, SNR. UMTS: PSC)
- Advanced processing of data if is uploaded to the site (per sector coverage of cell tower, signal trails, advanced cell tower location triangulation) (optional)
- Local calculation of cell tower points (enable feature in Change Provider dialog)
- Support for both Google Maps and OpenStreetMaps
Note: The data on the site and within the app is generated shortly after it is uploaded Locally calculated (less accurate) data is available instantly from within the app.
Currently supported networks:
- CDMA (limited, many phones do not implement the API correctly)
To start contributing, simply go into the Settings screen and enable "Live Upload." Once this is enabled, simple press the home button and CellMapper will run in the background and send data as you move. You can always close CellMapper by using the menu and selecting exit on the main screen.
Alternatively, you can use "Upload and Statistics" screen to upload data at any time later on through wifi.
View your results at CellMapper.net
Why does CellMapper need so many permissions?
android.permission.ACCESS_COARSE_LOCATION - To get CellID information
android.permission.ACCESS_FINE_LOCATION - To get GPS location
android.permission.ACCESS_NETWORK_STATE - To get Cellular network informaion
android.permission.INTERNET - To connect to server to download map data / upload data
android.permission.READ_EXTERNAL_STORAGE - To write external CSV file if no internet connection
android.permission.READ_LOGS - To read Samsung Field Test Mode data on Android 4.1 and earlier (despite what the dialog says, I can't read your browsing history unless your browser write it to the system log)
android.permission.READ_PHONE_STATE - To read info about airplane mode / network settings
android.permission.RECEIVE_BOOT_COMPLETED - To start at boot time (if enabled)
android.permission.VIBRATE - To vibrate on CellID change (if enabled)
android.permission.WAKE_LOCK - For phones that do not support 4.2+ CellID Support, to ensure they report correct data
android.permission.WRITE_EXTERNAL_STORAGE - To write external CSV file if no internet connection
This app only requires root access if you enable this feature under settings for Samsung field test mode data reading on Android 4.2+
** If you recently took an update from Samsung and it broke access to switching between LTE and 3G, it's Samsung fault, as they locked down your device. Please don't give me 1-2 stars for something I can't fix, but others still find useful**
--- What do this app do? ---
► Toggle between 3G and 4G with a few clicks for nearly any device regardless of manufacturer.
► View all statistics your carrier uses to determine signal quality and 3G to 4G hand offs for CDMA, LTE and HSPA/HSPA+ in real time.
► Easy to read 3G and 4G statistics in percentages based on the max/min values instead of just decibels.
► Quick access to info you can reference when you need to complain to your carrier about poor reception in your area.
► Find dead spots around your home/office that affect phone calls, but not data (or data, but not phone calls).
► Reception quality can be misleading with bars only. See all the data Android and your carrier hides from you to determine signal quality and how it varies.
► Access to low level information about your previous and current wifi connections, including the current signal in decibels.
Annoyed at the lack of network signal information for your Android phone your carrier hides from you?
Can't switch between 3G and LTE easily with your phone?
Wish you could know more about the statistics your carrier uses to determine many bars your phone has and the tower it connects to?
Want to see what your 3g and 4g signals are at the same time and also switch between them easily?
Try out this free app and see all that information you've been missing when you could only look at number of bars and one signal under status settings. Also includes hidden configuration settings (cell radio configuration, wifi config, battery info) normally invisible to users.
Compare your signal quality based on percentages instead of just decibels. Now, you can instantly see how great each signal reading is for your device based on a scale of 0% (worst) to 100% (best). Percentages are configured to give the best reading for your carrier by default.
Use the info contained in this app to monitor your current signal and find dead spots around your home and office. Also useful for complaining to tier 2 tech support with your carrier when your signal sucks. Be informed and use what they know to your advantage!
**If you want this app in another language, please contact me either on the forums or with the listed email here to help. Translating can be done by anyone via https://www.transifex.com/projects/p/advanced-signal-info **
More information about the app can be found here until it's integrated into the app itself:
App works best for phones with either a CMDA or LTE data connection, but I offer as much GSM info as I can provide. If it does not work with your device, please contact me at my email and I can work with you to find out the issue.
Note: not all information may be available depending on the OEM/OS. Info not displayed will show as "N/A".
If the advanced area button causes the app to crash, it's your device and not me, sorry (not much I can do other than remove the button for your device only). It's an activity added to the pure Android OS and can be restricted by manufacturers (such certain Samsung ones).
== PERMISSIONS ==
↑ because the app won't show anything useful without those ↑
↑ for the tiny banner ad I have ↑
↑ Used only as a fallback for devices that can't access additional settings.
I don't collect or store any personal information.
Source Code: https://github.com/yareally/SignalInfo
Access to Comfort Zone Check-In Mobile is free and requires an account with the Alzheimer's Association for Comfort Zone Check-In. http://www.comfortzonecheckin.com/
- Flashlight. Turn on the camera flash of your device, so you can use as a flashlight.
- Compass. Use the orientation sensor, to be able to use the device as a Compass.
- Location. It allows you to know the position (latitude and longitude), the street and population in which you find yourself. It also lets you view your current position on the map.
- Route. It shows you the steps you need to take to get from point of origin to destination. Also you can see the path created on the map as well as your present position.
・May be no neighboring cells on LG, Samsung, Acer, SE, Huawei and in GSM 3G, CDMA mode (limited not by my app, contact manufactures)
・Samsung devices may have bug with signal strength (I can't do anything, contact manufacturer)
・No TA, Rx, Tx, frequency bands, there is no way to set channels (it is an Android limitation)
@ Please contact me if you have questions.
BETA version: https://plus.google.com/communities/105652095173383760019
- Operator Name
- MCC (mobile country code) and MNC (mobile network code)
- Speed (HSDPA, EDGE, LTE...)
- LAC (Location Area Code)
- Current dBm
Each information can be hidden.
- Configurable Text color, size and opacity.
- Optional notification
- Notification without widget
- Action configurable when touching widget or notification
- Auto collect new cells. Cells are named with the celltower location, but the name can be changed.
- Option to flag certain cells as home cell. When enabling notifications and connected to a cell which is flagged as home cell, the notification icon becomes a house. This can be useful for people who can make cheaper phone calls when they are in a certain area. The cells have to be flagged manually since there is no way to do this automatically.
- Show cell position on map
- First seen and last seen time for each collected cell
- Import/export cell database
- Toggle flightmode (up to Android 4.2)
- INTERNET: Cell location lookup
- ACCESS_COARSE_LOCATION: For getting LAC and cell id
- ACCESS_NETWORK_STATE: Detect if device is in flightmode/offline
- READ_PHONE_STATE: Get Operator/MCC/MNC
- WRITE_SETTINGS: Toggle flightmode (on devices lower than Android 4.2)
- WRITE_EXTERNAL_STORAGE: Export database
- READ_EXTERNAL_STORAGE: Import database
- swedish (by Göran Helsingborg)
- spanish (by DigiGato)
- bulgarian (by Stefan Stefanov)
- greek (by Filippos Grigoriadis)
Contact me: firstname.lastname@example.org
ROOT & Xposed framework required! Compatible with Android 4.4.x only!
It's the very same principle as uses app SkipLock (formerly Unlock With WiFi). Why use No Lock Home instead?
- Works with any unlock method (Swipe/Face Unlock/Pattern/PIN/Password/...) - including fingerprint reader on Samsung Galaxy S5 (stock ROM w/ TouchWiz)
- Easy to setup (compared to complexity of Tasker). No Lock Home only requires you to enable module, reboot and add AP MAC address (using just two taps)
- Unlock based on connected WiFi networks, Bluetooth devices or Cell towers
- No service, no wakelock, no internet connectivity - just a few method hooks within system keyguard
- Crazy small apk
- Using AOSP methods which are also available in Samsung/LG devices as well as CyanogenMod
• The Handover Tab shows current access point ID and name, dynamic signal strength and RSSI measurements, other access points audible to (scanned by) the device and handover events.
• The Controller Tab logs into an Aruba controller using Telnet or SSH. Various commands can be run and repeated. Special features include blinking the LEDs on a specified AP.
• The Aperf Tab is an iPerf v2 implementation (best used in client mode, but also supports server and bidirectional modes), useful for throughput testing.
• The Floorplan Tab downloads the floorplan picture and AP details from an Airwave WLAN management system or Analytics & Location Engine (ALE). It displays location and location history of a target MAC. It also shows AP locations, with configuration data including current loading, channels and power, and a simple Aruba-specific site survey function.
• An implementation of the Airwave Management Client reports device information and scanned APs to the Airwave WLAN management system.
• Scans and measurements are written to a plain-text log file. A one-button email function generates an email from an account on the device and emails this log and a number of other log files as attachments.
Aruba Utilities was developed by the CTO Group in Aruba Networks as a testbed for our research into WLAN measurement and optimization techniques. It will be of interest to network engineers with Aruba Networks WLANs, particularly those with Airwave and ALE. We would like to make this tool as useful as possible, so please send us your comments and ideas.
There are two forums for discussion. The Beta program is on a Google+ Community https://plus.google.com/u/0/communities/100638199649434481720 which will give automatic access to new Beta releases via the Google Play Store. Meanwhile we have general discussions on Airheads Social http://community.arubanetworks.com/ (search with "Aruba Utilities" for the threads like this http://community.arubanetworks.com/t5/Unified-Wired-Wireless-Access/Aruba-Utilities-version-64-released/m-p/127607 ).
I take individual questions at email@example.com
v64 additions & fixes:
!- Aruba Utilities now supports the Analytics & Location Engine (ALE) API v1.1. If ALE is enabled in settings, the floorplan and target MAC location will be taken from ALE and Airwave will be implicitly disabled.
!- special setting for ‘locate all’… Settings - Compass Offset - 99 will show location and optionally show history for all devices on the floorplan (like other Airwave and ALE functions, this needs the device to be on the floor, or ‘track my mac’ false and a real ‘track this mac’ to get the right floorplan).
!- Settings is now organized as 5 profiles. Previously stored settings will be converted to profile 0 on upgrade
!- The Email-Log command automatically attaches available non-empty files including log, floorplan view snapshot, controller telnet log, survey results (Airwave or ALE), and survey pt file.
!- Aperf now takes its initial values from the last command entered.
!- Changed color algorithm for scanned BSSIDs
!- Improvements to the iPerf and Ping implementations
!- Fixes to stop Android screen lock closing over the app
!- Red and yellow thresholds settable for rate and signal strength
!- It’s more difficult for Google Play Store to refuse to load a particular device with "uses-feature-not-required" in the manifest.
!- Improved ZMQ client to accommodate new ALE host address without restart
!- Added Wi-Fi Lock to keep Wi-Fi active when the device wants to shut it down
!- Offline floorplan caches ALE floorplans as well as AirWave
!- Added AP details on ‘current AP’ line of Handover Tab
!- Added new Aruba OUI 18:64:72
this is like Swiss knife style application with comprehensive set of tools and tests to help you gathering informations about your device and detailed information about its features and hardware components with possible to perform basics test to check is everything works and how it works.
program contains several utilities that:
- shows information about various software/hardware components (so you can know specification).
- monitoring changes (so you can know how strong signal of mobile network, wireless connection is in your area and etc.);
- test, is all functions works;
- scan and diagnose potential problems (detect defective/dead pixel, battery problems and etc.) with and possible solution, where possible;
- help you to set various settings in android OS.;
and logs some of your results.
this program shows infos, diagnose device, recognize potential issues (and give you possible solution, where possible), monitor and test various hardware components in your device and help you to set various settings in android OS. it logs your results(that you can copy to clipboard or save to sd card.
it shows information about:
- detect dead & defective pixel
- screen resolution
* hardware features:
it shows list of all hardware features detected on your device. it has tools to tests and shows information about: bluetooth, camera (front/back), gps, keyboard, microphone, mini-jack(for headset,speakers) speakers, touch, multi touch, wi-fi detect, touchscreen, multi touch screen, usb (host and accessories), vibration and volume control.
* it shows information and test external memory (sd card)
it shows information (vendor, power consumption, current values and other stuff) for following sensors: accelerometer, compass, gravity, gyroscope, humidity, light, linear acceleration, pressure, proximity, rotation vector and temperature
it shows information, state and test various networks connection types (bluetooth, Ethernet, mobile, wifi);
- flash light
- display info about phone, sim card, network operator, android OS., battery, cpu (cores and their frequencies), hardware, screen resolution, sd cards, ram and etc.
- tool to fix screen burn in/ghosting issue.
more information can be found here: http://pastor.ovh.org/dsdt.html
[gibberish, small footprints and other warnings]
# it is intended for advance user. it should be safe to use for everybody including beginners, but is not idiot proof.
# it is runnable on all known and unknown devices (acer, alcatel, archos, asus, coolpad, flytouch, htc, hisense, huawei, miromax, motorola, nec, lg, panasonic, samsung, sharp, sony, toshiba, zte)with original or genetically modified android os.
# it is a good idea to do backup before use this program. reason is that it will will save your life in future (because sh** can happen to your device any time, anywhere) and my program will not harm your device/OS. backups are good. do them. just in case.
# I don't care about stars and reviews as they have no use for me. I care about constructive feedback and honest opinions. send them via "email developer" or send report when program crashes. thank you very much in advance.
# program was tested on animals,but they didn't care.. .It is suitable for vegetarian. allergy warnings. I like eat nuts, so some trace of nuts can be found in source code.
# this is hobby project. It is not a professional program. I do this for fun and learning purposes. my program is good enough to give you valuable information, but be honest, you may find better software on google play, that does jobs better and they are more comprehensive in specific feature.
# it is an ugly designed program as my graphic design skills are as good as Justin bieber songs.