• Keep track of key readings and set reminders to alert you when it’s time to update your numbers – blood pressure, blood sugar, body mass index, cholesterol, and waist circumference.
• Chart trends in key readings over time to get a snapshot of changes in your health indicators.
• Record upcoming appointments – set times, dates, and reminders.
• Use checklists for what questions you should ask at the doctor's office or at your pharmacy.
• Record voice or text notes – remember doctor’s orders to refer to later.
• Watch videos – get short tips from The Dr. Oz Show and answers to questions about what you should know to be a smart patient.
NOTE: UnitedHealthcare members looking to access their health plan or search for network doctors can find this information by downloading the Health4Me App. The Smart Patient app does not provide access to specific health plan information at this time.