- More than 10 practice tests for California Driver license
- More than 200 Questions to answer
- Specially designed test for Signs on the road
- Flashcards for learning different signs
- Video tutorial to learn rules of the road
- Search nearby DMV office
- Tests for Class C, Motorcycle and Commercial Driver licenses
- Appointment page to book your appointment
- Links to various DMV resources
- Download and read DMV driver handbooks
- Handbooks in Korean, English, Chinese, Panjabi, Armanian and Vietnamese language.
This application will also be available on Android Tablets very soon.
Get all the DMV info you need in one place*.
•Find nearby DMV’s with your GPS location
•Get maps, directions, and hours to local DMV’s
•Download state forms and manuals to your device
•Take DMV practice tests
*DMV info is for California only. All states coming soon!
Available on Nexus or Google Play edition devices with Android 4.4 (KitKat).
• Google Now on your home screen - it's easier than ever to get just the right information at just the right time.
• Just say "Ok Google" - when you're on your home screen, just say "Ok Google" to trigger voice input. Then say your search query. Or tell your phone what to do, like send a text message, get directions, or play a song (available in the US, UK, and Canada).
• Faster search - tap the search box and you can enter your query immediately.
• Easy access to your favorite Google products and services, like Gmail, YouTube, and Maps.
• Larger viewing area - the status and navigation bars are now translucent, so your wallpaper pops from every pixel, and is even visible when you expand your apps drawer (when supported by device).
• Intuitive wallpaper picker - select any image that's stored on your device, or in the cloud. Position and preview your wallpaper before you set it.
As Featured on XDA, LifeHacker, SlashGear, Android Community, Android Headlines, Droid Life, Phone Arena, Android Spin, dotTech, AndroidInt'l, and more!
Google Now, Everywhere.
With Open Mic+ for Google Now, access all the commands from anywhere on your phone, while driving, or while away from your phone! Simply say "Okay Google", wave your hand, or shake your phone. Screen on, screen off Google Now will be ready to listen.
WHAT DOES THIS MEAN?
Google Now becomes more conversational as after a search just say Okay Google to start a new one. And even better get the answers to your questions while your hands are tied, or when you're on the couch, or in the car.
TOMORROW'S FEATURES TODAY
Everybody's talking about the new Touchless Controls features for the Moto X, but now any phone that is running Jelly Bean or higher can have the same experience.
Open Mic+ will run in the background and can be configured to start at boot so that it truly becomes part of the phone.
Truly automate your device by combining the endless command list of Tasker with the ease of access of Open Mic!
Open Mic+ uses offline voice recognition which means less data usage and faster results.
CHANGE YOUR HOT PHRASE
With Open Mic+ you aren’t limited to “Okay Google”. Live out your sci-fi fantasies, support your favorite team, and just feel awesome with complete control over your phone.
We saved the best for last. Open Mic+ has no ads, no in-app purchases (only optional donations), and is free to download. So why are you still reading this? Try Open Mic+ for Google Now.
WHAT'S DIFFERENT IN THE DONATE VERSION
Hi, my name is Ryan Senanayake and I'm a Junior still in high school. As the amount of time I have spent on this project grows to more than 500 hours, I need to better justify the time I spend on development. The Free version will in no way be hobbled and will continue to receive bug fixes + performance/battery improvements, but from now on, new features will be added to the Donate version. It will only cost $2 and if you are not able to spend this, just shoot me an email and I'll send you one for free.
Open Mic+ is in active development, a low market review doesn’t help! Please send me an email at RSenApps@gmail.com or use the g+ issue community.
Developer: Ryan Senanayake
Design/Graphics Assistance: Adriano Loiacono
Translators: Paulo Calvo (Spanish), David Margolin (Spanish), Christian Meyer (German), Chiko Del Maiz (French), Y. Demers (French), ASHURiCAN iDe (French), Ján Kučera (Slovak), Billy Zhu (Chinese), John Larsson (Swedish), Mohamed H. (Arabic), Adriano Loiacono (Italian), Arthur Tretuhin (Russian), Julijan Nikolic (Serbian), Mehmet Can Ekinci (Turkish), Gert-Jan Anema (Dutch), Maxim van Loo (Dutch), Soedhier Bansidhar (Dutch), Jorim Tielemans (Dutch), and Jaakko Salminen (Finnish)
● Locate Android devices associated with your Google account
● Reset your device's screen lock PIN
● Erase all data on the phone
Enable 2-step verification to protect your account from hijacking by adding another layer of security. With 2-step verification signing in will require a code generated by the Google Authenticator app in addition to your account password.
Start by visiting accounts.google.com/SmsAuthConfig
* Generates codes even in airplane mode!
* Support for multiple accounts
* Support for multiple languages
• Translate between 80 languages
• Converse naturally and let Google translate
• Speak, type, write, or take a picture to translate
• Translate offline while traveling. No internet connection needed.
• Save your translations and access from any device
(Camera input and offline translation are available for Android 2.3 and above)
Translations between the following languages are supported:
Afrikaans, Albanian, Arabic, Armenian, Azerbaijani, Basque, Belarusian, Bengali, Bosnian, Bulgarian, Catalan, Cebuano, Chinese (Simplified), Chinese (Traditional), Croatian, Czech, Danish, Dutch, English, Esperanto, Estonian, Filipino, Finnish, French, Galician, Georgian, German, Greek, Gujarati, Haitian Creole, Hausa, Hebrew, Hindi, Hmong, Hungarian, Icelandic, Igbo, Indonesian, Irish, Italian, Japanese, Javanese, Kannada, Khmer, Korean, Lao, Latin, Latvian, Lithuanian, Macedonian, Malay, Maltese, Maori, Marathi, Mongolian, Nepali, Norwegian, Persian, Polish, Portuguese, Punjabi, Romanian, Russian, Serbian, Slovak, Slovenian, Somali, Spanish, Swahili, Swedish, Tamil, Telugu, Thai, Turkish, Ukrainian, Urdu, Vietnamese, Welsh, Yiddish, Yoruba, Zulu
Google Now getting a little annoying ?
Disable the swipe up launch of Google now ?
Use this very small and smart application !
This Application can Turn off "Google Now"
Assistance function Disabler , Bye bye ! Google Search !
?? Installs but doesn't appear on device ??
Yes, of course. Never come out. You have to the study of the Android.
Copyright (c) 2012 FREE WING,Y.Sakamoto
Support Android 4.1 (Jelly Bean) or Later
Google Nexus 7 tablet
Android 4.1.2 SONY Xperia Z SO-02E Docomo ( Global model L36h L36i Yuga)
Android 4.1 Panasonic ELUGA X P-02E
UOASSIST Assistant No ASSIST SwipeLaunch
Bitcoin Swipe Smart Disabler SwipeLauncher Launcher Launch Disable Settings
不意に起動してしまう「Google Now」を無効化できる『Google Nowを無効に NoAssist』
• Personalized suggestions, corrections and completions
• Keypress popup animations
• Emoji entry point and layouts (Android 4.4, KitKat or later)
• Gesture Typing with dynamic floating preview
• Space aware Gesture Typing (no need to lift your finger while typing - just gesture through the space key)
• Voice Typing
• Dictionaries for 26 languages
• Advanced keyboard layouts
• Works across your Android devices (tablets and phones)
Talkback adds spoken, audible, and vibration feedback to your device. It is a system application that was pre-installed on most devices and is updated when the accessibility service is improved.
For help with Talkback, see: https://support.google.com/talkback/
This app is only activated if you explicitly turn on Accessibility.
Steps to activate Accessibility:
1. Go to Settings
2. Select Accessibility
(Android 3.2 and earlier)
3. Enable Accessibility checkbox
4. Enable TalkBack checkbox
3. Select TalkBack and enable the switch
4. Select back and enable explore-by-touch
(Android 4.1 and above):
3. Select TalkBack and enable the switch
The Google Pinyin Input is an input method optimized for typing Chinese on Android.
The app offers a variety of methods for fast and easy input of Chinese characters.
- QWERTY keyboard with gesture typing and intelligent correction (new)
- Fuzzy pinyin (new)
- Optimized UI for different screen sizes
- 9 key keyboard
- Latin keyboard
- Voice input
- Handwriting input
The app supports both simplified and traditional Chinese characters, as well as punctuation, emoticons, Latin characters and digits. Voice input is network-based in order to provide highly accurate matches.
Note: To be used on your Android device, the IME must be enabled in "Settings" → "Language & keyboard settings".
For typing Cantonese, you could download the Google Cantonese Input:
For typing traditional Chinese by Zhuyin or Cangjie, you could download the Google Zhuyin Input:
How can I enable it and set it as the default input method/IME on my Android phone?
- On Android 4.x and newer versions:
Open Settings -> Language & Input, under “KEYBOARD & INPUT METHODS” section, check Google Hindi Input, then click Default and select “Hindi transliteration” in the “Choose input method” dialog.
When typing in an input box, you can also change the default input method by selecting “Choose input method” in the Notification area.
- On Android 2.x:
Open Settings -> Language & keyboard, under “Keyboard settings” section, check Google Hindi input.
When typing in an input box, long press in the box and select “Input method” in the popup menu, then select “Google Hindi Input”.
Before Android 4.0, Google did not provide official Devanagari font support. Please make sure that your manufacturer provides additional Devanagari font in your phone.
Your device may need different steps as described above. Please check the device’s user guide/manual for details.
How can I use this application?
- Toggle the button “a->अ” on English keyboard to turn on/off transliteration mode.
- In the transliteration mode, you can type Hindi word in English characters and the app will convert them to Hindi.
- For example, type “hindi” and then you will get the word हिंदी from a list.
- By turning off the transliteration mode on English keyboard, you can type in English.
- Toggle the globe button to switch between English and Hindi keyboard
- Consonants are alphabetically ordered into 2 pages. Press the paging button “1/2” “2/2” to navigate between pages. Long press the character key to select various forms in the popup.