If you are foreigner from India, China, Malaysia and other countries looking for Job, Singaporean Looking for Job, Singapore PR looking for Job, this app is for you.
Updated with smaller file size and crashes fixed.
With Singapore Jobs Apps, you can search Job at:
- Jobstreet Singapore
- Jobsdb Singapore
- Gumtree Singapore
- GMP Recruit Singapore
- Job Central Singapore
- Job-Q Singapore
- STJob Singapore
- Search Network Singapore
This app provide you with the latest news from Ministry of Manpower Singapore.
jobsDB’s latest Android app now allows job seekers to search for jobs, get the latest updates on jobs they’re interested in and log on with their existing jobsDB account, creating a better job seeking experience on the mobile platform.
• Never miss a new job – access your latest suitable jobs matches from Recent Activity
• Search and apply for jobs anytime, anywhere
• Shortlist jobs and favorite your searches according to your criteria
• View resumes stored on your jobsDB account and select any one of them to apply for jobs
• Retrieve the jobs you’ve applied for while on the go
We are here to serve you better. Please use the Feedback feature in the app or send us an email at firstname.lastname@example.org to tell us your feedback on the jobsDB Android app. Your feedback is essential in helping us to create more great features!
There’s better out there. Here’s where you find it.
jobsDB.com website: http://www.jobsdb.com/
jobsDB support: http://hk.jobsdb.com/HK/en/StaticContent/AboutUs/coverage.html
Ini aplikasi nya. Aplikasi ini secara otomatis akan memberi informasi jika ada lowongan pekerjaan baru.
Akan muncul notifikasi pada android anda.
Anda tidak perlu membuka web penyedia informasi lowongan pekerjaan setiap saat. sehingga akan lebih menghemat waktu anda.
Cukup install, masukkan nama dan email anda. sisa nya biar aplikasi kami yang melayani anda.
Aplikasi ini menggunakan Google Cloud Messaging sehingga akan lebih menghemat baterai gadget anda. :)
sumber lowongan pekerjaan :
Compact with essential functionalities and smartphone-friendly features, STJobs Android application serves to simplify and fast track the job search and application process.
Here are some features:
- Search and apply for jobs from Singapore and Malaysia on the go
- Receive job recommendations
- Save jobs and review them later
- Find Corporate/Short Courses
- Read interesting career articles
- And much more!
Careerjet provides access to all the job advertisements from the internet in one simple search.
Job hunting couldn’t be easier and faster with Careerjet’s simple and easy interface, giving you access to all of Careerjet’s services such as uploading your CV/resume, saving your favorite searches and customizing your email job alerts.
Use Careerjet to:
- Search job ads by key words, location, company name
- View the job description without leaving the application
- Apply for jobs directly from your mobile
- Create email alerts to receive daily job ads matching your criteria
- Send jobs by email – to yourself or to friends
- Save your favorite searches
The Careerjet application is free and there is no need to register to use it.
This mobile version of Careerjet’s job search engine is available to you -anywhere and anytime. Your dream job won’t be able to escape from you this time!
Almost every individual is confused with a important Question in one’s career – WHAT’s NEXT. Deciding what to do and finding out what your passion is; is a very important step in one’s Career both for Students and for Parents.
We always dream big and think if we perceive hard, push on, hang on long enough - we will wear down the opposition!
Now decide on what your dream / passion is and reach out for your dreams/passion; they are closer than you think!As Bill Gates rightly said, “If you are born poor its not your mistake; but if you die poor it is.”
What we do?
Passionconnect is a specialized & tailor-made Career Architecture Program. We help individuals of all age groups in discovery, counseling, mentoring and developing the self.
Most of us end up seeking advise from others in the family, get influenced by friends or end up taking neighbor’s advise.
Often Confused and due to peer pressure; students end up taking the wrong decisions and get into a field they are not passionate about.
We pioneer passion tests that enable independent thinking & decision-making that taps into the multiple intelligence of an individual and empowers them to make educated career choices taking into account each individual’s interest, skill set and value system to convert their passion into a sustainable profession.
Our Passion talks coupled with our testing and mentoring services inspiration are going to create an everlasting impact.
Our 360-degree program has a full approach to guide & help an individual in their career aspirations & aims at bridging the gap between an individual’s aspirations and their thoughts by being their passion coach. We also help aspirants explore ways to convert their interests, aspirations, ambitions and passions into a distinct career option. Our aim is to create exclusive, exhaustive and evolved knowledge about careers for career aspirants across the globe, our focus is to bring a 360 degree approach to an individual especially students who are deciding on their career and help them Live their Passion
Who we are?
No one can whistle a symphony. It takes a whole orchestra to play it.
Passionconnect is part of BasketoptionPvt Ltd, incubated by JGI Ventures. JGI Ventures, Jain Group of Institution's visionary founder DrChenrajRoychand has taught us to be new generation thinkers and has always inspired us to always think what’s next and performance is reality with adding value to society; we are doing our bit to make his dream of adding 2% to India’s GDP come true.
Passionconnect's Team is indeed an orchestra of youthful & dynamic individuals with expertise in different areas such as Information Technology, Managed Services, Sales, Engineering, Medicine, Strategic Management Consulting, Accounting Services, Psychology and Audit. The team is a unique blend of knowledge and experience with a plethora of skills.
Pick a career target to reveal knowledge and skill gaps between your target and your current job. And see what job opportunities exist for the career you've chosen.
How does this work
The careers and the career characteristics in this app are based on version 16.0 of the Occupational Information Network (O*NET) database. The interest quiz is based on questions and interest classifications in the O*NET Interest Profiler. O*NET is developed under the sponsorship of the US Department of Labor/Employment and Training Administration (USDOL/ETA) through a grant to the North Carolina Employment Security Commission. This app uses the information publicly provided by these organizations but is not endorsed by them in any way.
Version 16.0 of the O*NET database contains over 1000 occupations and related characteristics. Although this database is quite extensive, there are some minor gaps in characteristics for some of the careers. Where there are gaps, we have taken data from similar careers and averaged their characteristics to fill in the gaps. For each career listed, values for each interest, skill, and knowledge characteristic were taken from the O*NET database and were normalized across the reported values for that characteristic. This normalization resulted in scores ranging from 1 to 100 for each characteristic for each occupation.
To match careers to characteristics, each occupation's characteristic profile is compared to the characteristics specified and the overall % match is calculated. A perfect match would result in an overall score of 100%. Occupations with the highest characteristic match are listed first.
Qualifiers are treated differently. They are criteria that must be met for an occupation to be displayed. So, for example, if salaries "Over $50,000" is selected, no occupations with a salary lower than $50,000 will display.
- Search for jobs, save jobs and save your searches
- Notifications will give you a heads up if your application status has changed, if there are new matching jobs and more...
- Share job openings via email and on social networks
- View your application status
- Check out the latest features and more...
Students can also apply to our Future Leadership program by submitting on this app.
Unilever Careers also gives students the opportunity to be exposed to our daily career Tips that would help them choose their career paths. It also provides students with our daily updates and latest news.
Finally it's a great opportunity to communicate with Unilever by leaving your questions and receiving our feedback.
List of features:
1. U Careers: all info related to working at Unilever
2. U Chat : discussion board between Unilever employees & trainees
3. Job Tips : work related pointers in regards to CV,interviews & presentations
4. Videos : latest Unilever Career profile videos & much more
5. News : latest company news
6. Events: check out dates for Unilever job fairs , meetings & interviews
7: Gallery: beautifully displayed gallery of all company retreats , offices plus much more
There’s also a job profile section with information about specific job roles, what they involve, the qualifications you’ll need and where to look for vacancies.
The National Careers Service app has continually updated content, with special features including:
• Click to contact the free helpline service - 0800 100 900
• Sharing information with friends via Facebook, Twitter and email
• Graphic novels which show how careers advice can help you take the next step in work and life
• New careers tips and quotes every week
• Regular careers advice articles covering everything from how to answer difficult questions in an interview to using social media in your job search
• Careers events specific to your local area
• Fun infographics presenting interesting data in graphic form, giving you a quick and easy summary of useful information.
For another great way to access all of this information from your mobile or tablet device, please check out our mobile website http://social.nationalcareersservice.org.uk
Please also check out our main website https://nationalcareersservice.direct.gov.uk which features other interactive career tools to help you make the right choices about your future including a Course Search, a Skills Health Check Tool, an Action Planning Tool and a CV Builder. A Lifelong Learning Account can also be opened to help you permanently store and record your results from these tools.
© 2013 A service of the Skills Funding Agency on behalf of the Department for Business, Innovation and Skills
We have also included a link to our Executive Careers podcast series
** Important - this app will not work if you have your device set to use Android's new, experimental, ART runtime, please switch your device back to the standard runtime (if you have changed it, otherwise it'll work fine) **
Apply on the move for one or more jobs at the same time quickly and easily without opening a web browser.
JobServe the world’s first online job board, bringing you USA local jobs and jobs from across the globe in sectors such as IT, healthcare, finance, engineering, sales and more.
- Quick and convenient search of over 50,000 global jobs on the move
- Find jobs in a wide range of sectors: IT jobs, finance jobs, healthcare jobs, plus over 20 more, all at your fingertips
- Upload a Resume/Cover Letter from your device when you apply
- Secure login to your JobServe account
- Retrieve, create, modify, delete and run saved job searches
- Fast, intuitive with infinite scrolling, swiping between jobs and job basket
We encourage feedback. For help, reporting an issue or requesting a feature join our Google group at (https://groups.google.com/forum/?#!forum/jobserve-for-android).
You can also email us directly at email@example.com.
With the new Continental career app, you can find open positions for all fields and locations of Continental AG on your mobile device, quickly and intuitively. Make lists of your favorites to make sure you don't lose sight of interesting jobs.
Key features at a glance:
- Mobile access to the entire job portal of Continental AG in 12 countries
- Intuitive filters for search results by career level, location and field of activity
- Clear depiction of job descriptions
- Save, forward and recommend job favorites
We look forward to receiving your application!
The App provides an interactive overview of the event program, background on each session, the sponsor partners, your fellow delegates and the speakers themselves.
• Book your place at summit sessions, participate in live polls, ask questions and book appointments to meet speakers
• Use the interactive map and unique augmented reality features to navigate the venue, from general amenities to the sessions themselves
• A Concierge tab provides access to a personalized service at the event
• Manage your profile and personalized event agenda
• Browse and connect with attending delegates and international speakers.
Get the Government Summit App and make the most of your 2014 Summit.
Have you ever wanted to see the inner workings of a Cummins engine? Check out our interactive engines section. Here you will be able to go inside the engine, view various components, find out how they work and see relevant job opportunities.
CUSTOM JOB SEARCHES:
Customize your job search experience with our unique job feeds section. Here you can save feeds based on areas or locations of interest. You can also save your favorites and email positions to yourself to apply to once you’re on a desktop.
Get videos from the Cummins Careers YouTube channel and stay up to date with the latest news from the Cummins recruiting team via our news feed.
•Interactive 3D engines section
•Custom job feeds and keyword searches
•Global jobs map for browsing job listings by location
•Save favorite jobs for easy access later
•Share jobs with friends
•Cummins history timeline
•Cummins TV section with videos from the Cummins Careers YouTube channel
•About Cummins section with info on our sustainability and diversity initiatives
•News feed with updates from the Cummins recruiting team
More from developer
JobStreet.com is the leading job site in South East Asia, with operations across Singapore, Malaysia, Philippines, Indonesia, Thailand, India and Japan. Over 100,000 employers use JobStreet.com to find employees, and over 12 million jobseekers find employment through JobStreet.com.
1. Want to find out which job are relevant to you?
a. Search result showing jobs that meet your salary expectations
b. Map view of jobs location
c. Enjoy Jobs Near Me feature by turning on your Android location services
2. Apply to a job you like and want to apply to similar jobs? With jobs recommendation feature, we will match and recommend similar jobs to you after you have applied to a job. This will increase your chances of getting the job you want!
Please feel free to contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org if you have any issues or suggestions.
Contribute an anonymous salary information and gain access to the latest salary information shared by others users.
1. Salary Feed customized to show you the salary of different positions in your industry
2. Salary Search to let you find the salary of specific position titles
keyword : salary, street, job, street, salaries, Malaysia, Singapore, Philippines