Milestones matter! Track your child’s milestones at key developmental stages from 2 months to 5 years with CDC’s easy-to-use illustrated checklists; get tips from CDC for encouraging your child’s development; and find out what to do if you are ever concerned about how your child is developing.
From birth to age 5, your child should reach milestones in how he or she plays, learns, speaks, acts and moves. Photos and videos in this app illustrate each milestone and make tracking them for your child easy and fun!
• Add a Child -- enter personalized information about your child or multiple children
• Milestone Tracker -- track your child’s developmental progress by looking for important milestones using an interactive, illustrated checklist
• Milestone Photos and Videos -- know what each milestone looks like so that you can better identify them in your own child
• Tips and Activities -- support your child’s development at every age
• When to Act Early – know when it’s time to “act early” and talk with your child’s doctor about developmental concerns
• Appointments -- keep track of your child’s doctors’ appointments and get reminders about recommended developmental screenings
• Milestone Results – get a summary of your child’s milestones to view, and share with or email to your child’s doctor and other important care providers
For more information and free tools to help you track your child’s milestones, visit www.cdc.gov/ActEarly.
This app was developed by the Centers for Disease Control and Prevention’s “Learn the Signs. Act Early.” program with contribution from Dr. Rosa Arriaga and students from the Computing for Good program at the Georgia Institute of Technology, Atlanta, GA.
The use of this app is not a substitute for the use of validated, standardized developmental screening tools as recommended by the American Academy of Pediatrics.
CDC does not collect or share any personal information that can be used to identify you or your child.