Milestones matter! Track your child’s milestones from age 2 months to 5 years with CDC’s easy-to-use checklists; get tips from CDC to support your child’s development; and find out what to do if you ever have concerns about your child's development.
From birth to age 5, your child should reach milestones in how he or she plays, learns, speaks, acts and moves. Photos and videos in this app illustrate each milestone and make tracking them for your child easy and fun! Spanish photos and videos are coming soon!
• Add a Child – enter personalized information about your child or multiple children
• Milestone Tracker – track your child’s development by looking for important milestones using an interactive checklist
• Milestone Photos and Videos – know what each milestone looks like so that you can better identify them in your own child.
o Due to COVID-19, photos and videos to support the updated milestones have been delayed for the Spanish checklists but will be added in a future update.
• Tips and Activities – support your child’s development at every age
• When to Act Early – know when it’s time to “act early” and talk with your child’s doctor about developmental concerns
• Appointments – keep track of your child’s doctors’ appointments and get reminders about recommended developmental screenings
• Milestone Summary – get a summary of your child’s milestones to view, and share with or email to your child’s doctor and other important care providers
For more information and free tools to help you track your child’s milestones, visit www.cdc.gov/ActEarly.
*This milestone checklist is not a substitute for a standardized, validated developmental screening tool. These developmental milestones show what most children (75% or more) can do by each age. Subject matter experts selected these milestones based on available data and expert consensus.
CDC does not collect or share any personal information that can be used to identify you or your child.