*Safety Check: By only one click, it will help you to check all the programs in your phone and grade them with high, medium or low risk. You can identify your programs as trusted and uninstall the suspicious ones.
*Anti-theft: It has SMS notification and phone lock functions when SIM is being replaced. It will send anti-theft message to your desginated safety phone number, so you can send out instructions from the desginated number to lock, delete data and locate your phone.
*Program Lock: User can customize the setting of program Lock to protect your privacy.
Activate or lock the functions by one click on the Widget. It's fast and convenient, a must for your phone!
We appreciate your comments and requests, please feel free to contact us by email or market review.
★ FEATURED ON FOX NEWS AND DAILY MAIL
★ SEEN ON TV, WATCH THE VIDEO!
You need a solid security solution for your device? You have a snoopy girlfriend?
For your safety, GotYa! takes a silent snapshot through the front facing camera of the criminal who is attempting to use your device, whenever the screen lock is entered incorrectly. Then, Gotya gets the location of your device, forms a Google maps link, and then send it along with the picture to your email!
Gotya is the best anti-theft solution you need for your device.
Do you want to know who used or stole your device?
Yes, GotYa! is your #1 security choice!
GotYa! will help you find who has stolen your device and you will be able to recover it.
For your protection, this is the cheapest and the best available alternative on the market to phone insurance.
Gotya! can secure in many different situations:
► Want to know who has stolen your device?
* Gotya! takes a screenshot of the criminal who has stolen your device (Lock Cam)
► Want to find where you left your device?
* Map the location of your device and make it sound an alarm – even when it is on silent!
► Want to know if your partner/kid/parent is snooping around your device?
* Gotya! takes a screenshot of the user who has checked your device while you were not there
GotYa! is a standalone program, it will NOT send your data to a 3rd party server like others do, that's better for your privacy.
Gotya Key Features:
[✔] Email Notifications
[✔] Sync between multiple devices (Google Drive)
[✔] Upload pictures to Google Drive
[✔] Be notified when screen turns ON
[✔] Be notified on SIM change
GotYa! can be controlled through simple remote SMS commands:
[✔] Lock/Unlock your device
[✔] Request a location
[✔] Request a call back
[✔] Display a message on screen
[✔] Play a loud alarm (even if muted)
Many customers trust Gotya!
“Flawless app! … Love it!” – Kristin
“Best security app available!” – Daryl
“This app is excellent for protecting your phone if it is stolen” – Brittney
“Nothing better than this app to see who’s trying to get on your phone” – Daniel
“This may turn out to be the BEST expense you will ever make if you lose your phone” – Eric
Moreover, the new "Friendly Mode", if enabled, allows GotYa! to grant access to your device after some failed attempts, while sending the device location in background.
Some related search terms: anti theft, where is my droid, wrong login, wrong password, igotya, restore, stolen, phone locator, phone tracker, mobile locator, find my phone, spyphone, phone protection, mobile insurance, lookout, avast, Kaspersky, secure my phone
This app is for a single, two-handed lifting task. This app is based off of the Applications Manual for the Revised NIOSH Lifting Equation (NIOSH, January 1994).
This app assumes prior professional training in the use of the NIOSH Lifting Equation. It is not intended as a substitute for a complete ergonomic evaluation.
Developed by Jeff Fujimoto and Brent Kordenbrock, under the guidance of David Rempel, MD.
This application is meant to serve as a guide to help ensure a proper combustion safety sequence is followed. The application is structured around a combustion safety testing sequence created by Advanced Energy.
To use this application, simply follow each step of the sequence.
Use the arrow beside each step for further instruction and illustration.
Enter the data for each step which will be stored for a final report and give feedback during testing.
In order to complete testing, you will be required to enter all input fields.
When selecting appliances you will be given a drop down menu to choose from.
The Combustion Appliance Zones will be auto-populated from the appliance section.
If you have any questions about this application or would like additional information about Advanced Energy, please contact 919.857.9000 or visit www.AdvancedEnergy.org.
Simple and convenient to use, simply click on the application to send SMS alert containing your GPS (if available) to all your contacts and pre-recorded call help immediately!
Your contacts will then know where you are and you can help!
Safety One Touch also has a fall detector, which can be very useful for the elderly living alone or for bike rides, for example.
this option enabled is intended to reassure your loved ones when you go for a walk or in case of bad fall, they shall be informed immediately by SMS.
Available in 6 languages: French, Spanish, Italian, German, Chinese and of course in English
Use Now Safety One Touch, to assist you in case of Loss, illness, accident or Kidnap!
Place this widget on your desk to alert those around you (widget compatible with screen lock alternative as ScreenLocker).
* FEATURES *
- Enabling ultra simplified by simple clic on application icon
- Placement of tasks in a rapid drop action
- Creating, Deleting and Updating personal data through simplified menus
- Up to 3 phone contact for emergency calls
- Enabling / Disabling the Fall detection
- Notification from the status bar to confirm the alert
- Full Optimization for Android phones
- Custom Alert message
- No advertisements
- Application very light and don't drain the battery
* SUPPORT *
Do you need a new feature, send an email to the support, we will study it and see how we can integrate.
We attach great importance to the feedback from our users and do our best to help them. So feel free to send us a mail describing your problem.
you like Safety One Touch and would like it translated into your language? If you can help us, send us an email.
* PERMISSIONS LIST *
- Send SMS to your contacts (configured in the application)
- Writing Right to save your messages and alerts for your emergency contact
- Internet access to retrieve an address with GPS position
- Recovery of GPS coordinates for your contacts may know where you are during an emergency
* WARNING *
- Private information record in your application are your property and are not disseminated.
- Always turn off the fall detection when you're not on motorcycle to avoid false alarms.
- On some phones, the gravity sensor are automatically turned off with standby screen.
Although we have extensively tested, we can not guarantee detection of all falls or sending SMS with GPS in an area not covered punctually; see that no false alarm occurs.
* CONTACT *
Note: This app goes on the CHILD'S phone. The free PARENT app (found here: https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.ayrtec.locatp) must be installed on the parent's phone.
The Safety Fence GPS Child Locator is the ONLY app on the market today that:
- Has no ongoing subscription fees or monthly charges.
- Does not require a data plan on either the parent's or child's phone.
- Allows the parent to create a virtual fence around the child's phone. A text notification will be sent if the child's phone leaves the fenced area.
- Does not require the user to draw complicated areas on a map. Simply push a button to select a radius around the child's current phone location, and you're done.
A child's safety is at the top of every parent's priority list, and with GPS technology, it is possible to keep track of a child's whereabouts at all times. Unfortunately, GPS services and phone data plans can be very expensive. Many GPS locator services require a monthly service subscription of $15-$20 per month, and wireless data plans cost even more than that.
Unlike apps that require the parent to constantly check on the location of the child, the Safety Fence GPS Child Locator allows you to create a virtual fence around the child. When the child is at school, home, or at a friend's house, simply select "Fence" on the main Locator screen and choose a radius. When the child leaves that radius, a notification text is sent to you. The notification includes the new location, the distance travelled from the original location, the current location accuracy (affected by weather conditions and building types), the child's speed (useful if the child is currently travelling in a car), and the child's phone battery level. Additionally, the current location of the child's phone can be obtained at any time, whether or not a fence has been defined.
Up to three child phones and two parent phones can be simultaneously used for concurrent fencing and location purposes. This app is a one-time purchase, and there is no additional expense for installations on additional parent or child phones.
Why track your child?
Here are some common uses for a notification-centric GPS tracking app:
- You drop your child off at school, or at a friend's house. You don't expect your child to leave that location until he or she is picked up. You can receive an instant notification as soon as your child leaves that location.
- Your child walks home from school every day. You can set the virtual fence area to include both locations (and the distance in between). If your child wanders from the pre-defined safe zone (or heaven forbid is abducted and moved to another location), you will be instantly notified.
- You go to a theme park or fair with a young child. Simply put a phone in their pocket, and should they ever get lost, you are able to instantly find their location even if the child is unable to call you or accurately describe their own location.
How does the TOTAL system cost compare with that of the competition?
Dedicated GPS trackers cost around $200. They also require a monthly subscription of $15-$20 per month. This adds up to $440 for the first year and $240 every year thereafter. Many phone apps require a monthly subscription as well. In addition, just about every other app requires a data plan. At $30 per month ($360 per year), the cost of simply being able to track your child becomes prohibitive.
With the Safety Fence GPS Child Locator, you can give an older Android phone to a child. Android phones can be found on Ebay for $40. Pair that with a prepaid talk and texting plan such as that from Page Plus Cellular ($10 every 4 months), and you have a very affordable GPS tracking solution along with a fully-functional calling phone for your child for use in emergencies, all for about $30 per year.
The app is split into four parts: the Electrical Safety Tests, a Multimeter Guide, an Ohm's Law Calculator and an Ohm's Law Guide.
★★★ Electrical Safety Tests ★★★
The app will show you how to carry out all of the tests from start to finish to help you make sure the boiler is completely safe. The tests should be completed after an installation (before switching on the appliance) or before carrying out any work on an existing boiler. Each test contains easy to understand images to make it much simpler to follow. Many electrical faults can be identified from the tests and the Fault Isolation page should help you to find the cause.
There are six parts, these are:
• Before Starting
• Earth Continuity Test
• Short Circuit Test
• Resistance to Earth Test
• Polarity Test
• Fault Isolation
We asked someone who had never used a multimeter to use the app and they were able to carry out the tests with ease!
★★★ Multimeter Guide ★★★
To help you to get a better understanding of how to use your multimeter, this app includes a multimeter guide. It consists of the following parts:
• Multimeter types
• Multimeter settings (those settings needed when working on boilers)
• SI Prefixes (to help you understand the multimeter results)
• Know your multimeter (so you will know what to look for on your own multimeter)
★★★ Ohm's Law Calculator ★★★
Our very popular Ohm's Law Calculator is included in this app. It's extremely easy to use; enter two known values, press the 'Calculate' button and the other two values will be entered instantly. If more calculations are required, each single entry box can be cleared using the corresponding 'X' button or press 'Reset All' to clear all four boxes.
★★★ Ohm's Law Guide ★★★
If you're a beginner with electrics the Ohm's Law Guide will help to give you a better understanding of the calculations. The first two pages will explain Ohm's and Watt's Laws and the other four pages contain every possible formula for conversions between voltage, current, resistance and power.
A complete Ohm's Law reference guide you can take with you - wherever you go!
***Mr Combi Training would love your feedback on this app and suggestions for other apps that Heating Engineers would find useful. Please contact us at email@example.com
Unlike many so-called free antivirus or security apps charging you fees when use some premium features, AMC Security have confidence in providing features matching their premium or paid features but for TOTALLY FREE.
★Trusted by 5 millions of Android users:
“AMC Security can detect malwares far better than few antivirus softwares!”.
★Recommended by 40+ top Android authorities:
“Quickly scans your Android system for any potentially harmful issues.” by CNET.
[For Cleaner and Safer Device]
● One-Tap Scan
Just with one tap, you can release memory by cleaning tasks, cache, junk files, big files, residual files and privacy records based on your needs.
It scans apps and SD card to protect your device and privacy away from viruses, malware and suspicious apps attacks.
[For Better Performance]
● Task Killer
It speeds up your device with one touch by freeing up more RAM.
● Battery Saver
It tells you about battery info, how much battery power remains, and you can customize your own battery-saving mode.
● Game Speeder
It releases memory to make games run smoothly without lag or game-play disturbance.
● App Manager
You can batch delete obsolete APK files, uninstall apps and move apps to SD card in one shot.
[Keep Privacy Private for Real]
Spyware which is always good at disguising itself is not as rare as you realize. Keep your privacy really private now with AMC Security. It stops spyware from snooping on you.
● Call/SMS Blocker
There are three block modes for you to choose, then you will not be disturbed by the unwanted calls and SMS.
● Privacy Advisor
It will tell you any of your apps that silently record your personal data and give you real-time advice.
● Privacy Locker
Got some private photos, videos or other files that you don’t want others to view? You can simply lock them with a password. All your hidden files are kept safely unless you unlock them.
[Get Back Lost Device and Data]
Turn on the Anti-theft function, and then you can track and alarm the lost phone, even wipe the data remotely on AMC Security's website.
● Cloud Backup
It allows you back up contacts and call logs on your device in AMC Security and restore them from your previous device to a new one when necessary.
AMC Security is always regarded as the best alternative to Avast! Mobile Security, Clean Master, Kaspersky Mobile Security, Lookout Mobile Security or AVG Antivirus etc..
Multiple Devices Supported
Nexus 7, Nexus 10, Galaxy Note, Asus Transformer and most other Android tablets are supported!
Multiple Languages Available
English, Español, Français, Русский, Italiano, Suomi, 日本語, Nederlands, Slovenščina, Vietnamien, Română, Česky, Magyar, Polski, Português, Serbian, Croatian, Slovenčina‘, Malayalam, 中文(简体), Indonesia, ქართული, Polski, Türkçe, Português(Brasil), 中文(繁體), العربية ,کوردی, Deutsch, Korean, Swedish, Belarusian, Persian
Review mode shows all applications installed on your Android device in an easy to see list sorted from high to a low security risk along with simplified list of required permissions and associated security risks.
Check all your apps for a potential security risk now!
Arrow on app turns from red to green when you have your extension or single ladder at the proper angle.
Ladder Safety allows you to simply place the back of your Android phone flush against one of the ladder side rails and determine if it is at a safe angle to use.
Easy to Use:
1. Position ladder with base approximately one-quarter of the distance away from the wall or upper support as the length of the ladder side rails.
2. Open Ladder Safety app and place back of phone against one of the side rails with top of phone pointed up vertically. If the ladder you are using has side rails that are spaced equally apart along its length you can align the up arrow on the app with one of the rails.
3. If the ladder is at the proper angle the reading will be between 74 and 77 degrees on your screen and the upward pointing arrow will turn green.
4. Move ladder base and recheck angle until arrow turns green. The perfect angle for most Extension and Single Ladders is 75.5 degrees.
*Recreation of the Android in-call screen: The first level of deterrence. An assailant will believe the victim is already on a phone call. with an easily accessible panic button.
*Flashing Lights: The second level of deterrence creates a visual cue for the attacker and any potential help that may be around. Alternating Red and Yellow when the button is pressed.
*Alarm: The third level of deterrence. This overrides the system volume, sets it to max, and sets off an alarm sound to ward off the attacker and create an aural cue for any potential help.
Please use the rating feature for any suggestions for future updates and language requests.
BMPR Holdings assumes no liability associated with product use. BMPR Holdings under no circumstance is liable for any loss, cost or damage, of any kind arising out of the use or inability to use, these products, or the suitability of use for any particular task.
1. Easy notes to add, delete, change, share a key to the message, microblogging, text messaging and so on.
2. provide the password settings, password protection, built-in security exit mechanism, allowing you to use more secure.
3. convenient notebook interface that allows you to quickly note.
More from developer
The app is the result of collaboration between CDC's Division of STD Prevention and the Public Health Surveillance and Informatics Program Office's Informatics Research & Development Activity. The information in this mobile application is based on the CDC’s 2010 Sexually Transmitted Diseases Treatment Guidelines (MMWR 2010;59(No. RR-12) and the 2012 MMWR Update to CDC's Sexually Transmitted Diseases Treatment Guidelines, 2010: Oral Cephalosporins No Longer a Recommended Treatment for Gonococcal Infections (MMWR 2012; 61 (31): 590-594).
THE MATERIALS EMBODIED IN THIS SOFTWARE IS PROVIDED TO YOU "AS-IS" AND WITHOUT WARRANTY OF ANY KIND, EXPRESS, IMPLIED OR OTHERWISE, INCLUDING WITHOUT LIMITATION, ANY WARRANTY OF FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE. IN NO EVENT SHALL THE CENTERS FOR DISEASE CONTROL AND PREVENTION (CDC) OR THE UNITED STATES (U.S.) GOVERNMENT BE LIABLE TO YOU OR ANYONE ELSE FOR ANY DIRECT, SPECIAL, INCIDENTAL, INDIRECT OR CONSEQUENTIAL DAMAGES OF ANY KIND, OR ANY DAMAGES WHATSOEVER, INCLUDING WITHOUT LIMITATION, LOSS OF PROFIT, LOSE OF USE, SAVINGS OR REVENUE, OR THE CLAIMS OF THIRD PARTIES, WHETHER OR NOT CDC OR THE U.S. GOVERNMENT HAS BEEN ADVISED OF THE POSSIBILITY OF SUCH LOSS, HOWEVER CAUSED AND ON ANY THEORY OF LIABILITY, ARISING OUT OF OR IN CONNECTION WITH THE POSSESSION, USE OR PERFORMANCE OF THIS SOFTWARE.
The CDC mobile tablet application puts health information at your fingertips. It features important health articles, Disease of the Week, popular journals, timely updates, and access to social media. Wherever you go, you’ll have 24/7 access to important and timely health information that you can use to protect yourself and your loved ones.
Compatible with tablets 7” and up.
Check out these features:
• Timely news articles to help you improve your health.
• Each week there is a new “Disease of the Week” topic that includes: key facts, prevention tips, images, videos, and interactive quizzes to test your knowledge.
• Recent articles from CDC’s Vital Signs.
• Journal articles from CDC’s Preventing Chronic Disease Journal and Emerging Infectious Diseases Journal.
• Reports from CDC’s weekly Morbidity and Mortality Report.
• Press releases from CDC’s newsroom.
• Access to CDC’s director videos, podcasts, blogs, and social media.
• A multitude of images from CDC’s Public Health Image library.
• “Did You Know” features to inform your prevention activities.
• When your device is connected, the content is updated automatically so you always have the most up-to-date information.
CHECK OUT THESE FEATURES:
- View updated information on national flu activity
- Find influenza vaccination recommendations endorsed by CDC and the Advisory Committee on Immunization Practices (ACIP)
- Obtain information on diagnosis and treatment of influenza, including antiviral treatment recommendations by CDC and the ACIP
- Obtain information on laboratory testing for influenza
- Find CDC recommendations on influenza infection control
- View videos of CDC subject matter experts discussing influenza topics
- Order official CDC designed print products for posting in the workplace or distributing to patients.
With this application, you can:
1. Obtain customized, evidence-based recommendations to prevent neonatal GBS disease based on a maternal and neonatal clinical information.
2. Obtain optimal antibiotic recommendations for GBS prevention.
For more information, please visit:
This application serves as a ready and useful reference that highlights the main points of key guidelines for diagnosis and treatment of latent TB infection, and includes resources and sample tools.
When your device is connected, the content is updated automatically so you always have the most up-to-date information. You can personalize your experience with features like highlighting, annotations, and bookmarks to suit your own needs. Share the content with others through social media such as Facebook and Twitter.
Now you can have topical CDC content wherever you go. When your device is connected, the content is updated automatically so you always have the most up-to-date information. You can personalize your experience with features like highlighting, annotations, and bookmarks to suit your own needs. Share the content with others through social media such as Facebook and Twitter.
Whether you are a researcher, health practitioner, student, or policy maker, PCD provides an open exchange on the very latest in chronic disease prevention, research findings, public health interventions, and the exploration of new theories and concepts.
PERSONALIZE YOUR PCD APP FOR QUICK, EASY ACCESS
- Read the most recent articles published
- Browse more easily using topic keywords such as obesity, diabetes, heart disease, cancer, and more
- Share articles with colleagues on Facebook and Twitter
- Search and browse saved articles
- Highlight important content
- Add your own notes to articles
- Bookmark articles for future reference
CHECK OUT THESE FEATURES:
* Alcohol consumption data by state
* Easy-to-read information on diagnosis and treatments for children with FASDs
* Individualized pages for different users – women, families, health care providers, educators, and partners
* Training and education resources
* Access to free materials on alcohol use and pregnancy and FASDs
* Information on what CDC is doing in this area