The National Foster Care and Adoption Directory (NFCAD) is a quick and easy way to access foster care and adoption contacts and services near you. The NFCAD connects people to agencies, organizations, and experts in the child welfare field. This unique app is not only user friendly, but it also makes it easy to find, filter, and save information. The NFCAD is a tool for all audiences interested in exploring foster care and adoption. Direct service providers, such as licensed child-placing agencies, support groups, and related foster care and adoption organizations that are interested in being added to the directory may submit their request for inclusion via email at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Key features include the following:
• Obtain access anytime, anywhere
• Search for results based on your location or by state
• Filter the results to find the services you need
• Get detailed information at your fingertips
• View agency and organization location in maps view
• Save your favorite contacts in a convenient location