way worse than cambridge ireport I can't ever send in a report because I always get the 401 server error. interface is clunky and slow making it hard for moving from one field to another. the field that asks for your phone number and email in the same field is not set up correctly so phone keeps trying to auto correct what you enter to something else
Good idea but... Only works when your local city or town is actually responsive to the reports. Mine is not so much so.
Great My city replyes to my report within a half hour
Great app. Great concept. Kudos to our Commonwealth Great to live in a pioneer state. It works!
MA Rocks! Love that MA is getting behind citizen engagement.
Ok.. this is a pretty cool idea. Glad someone finally did something like this.
• Support anonymous reporting
• Support issue vote withdrawal
• Support lost password
• Improved user profile statistics
• Retain issue search filters when map is moved
• Improved draft & map behavior when rotating device
• Improved report draft & map behavior when suspending/resuming app
• Improved registration error handling
• Improved UX for actions (voting, commenting, etc.) interrupted by login
• Improved place search
• Fixed bug with photo attachments
• Fixed account switching problem