If you are a foster parent you know it can be difficult to manage all the information concerning the foster children in your care. To provide the best care possible, it is necessary to stay informed of the needs of your foster children and requirements for maintaining your foster parent license. CFSA's Foster DC Kids app is the best way to stay connected to information, people and services designed to aid in the care of foster children. With a quick tap on your phone, you can be linked to a social worker, resources, tools and support to assist you.
CFSA Foster DC Kids App Key Features:
• Connects foster parents with fosters child’s social worker and support resources
• Provides foster child summary information such as school information and date of birth
• Tracks foster parent licensing and household information
• Enables quick access to Medicaid card and medical information such as screenings and primary care physician
• Provides court information such as cases and hearings