Help your friends avoid useless downtime spent at the airport by sharing Sky Wait with them! Click the menu button and hit 'Share' to send an invitation email to any of your contacts that you choose!
More features are currently being developed. If you have suggestions or problems feel free to email them to email@example.com.
- FlightHero Free doesn't have a TripIt integration where FlightHero Pro does
- FlightHero Free is a bit slower than FlightHero Pro since it counts number of queries made
✈ FlightHero is a flight-tracking app that provides a real time flight status information and helps you to know flight status, lets you to track a flight. Aware of the fact that is also shows a real time flightboard with arrivals and departures, airport traffic delays and a current airport weather in addition to a 10 day detailed weather forecast and synchronizes with your TripIt account(via In-App TripIt Sync AddOn).
FlightHero has been positively mentioned by Forbes, WSJ, CNN.
FlightHero has been in a top paid 10 travel apps in dozens countries including Russia, Germany, United States, Italy, United Kingdom and Japan.
These features let FlightHero to be one of the best travel apps:
★ THE LARGEST COVERAGE FOR THE FLIGHTS, AIRPORTS AND AIRLINES ★
✔ 1550 airlines: commercial, cargo, charters
✔ 16227 airports around the world, including:
• USA (5639)
✔ Find closest airports to you within 140 miles(200 km)
★ REAL TIME FLIGHT BOARD WITH ARRIVALS AND DEPARTURES ★
✔ Refreshes regualarly with the ability to cache data when there is no internet connection available
✔ Advances sorting order
✔ Advanced filters: airlines, statuses, arrival and departure information and time range for the most effective sky scanning
★ FLIGHT STATUS ★
✔ Actual position of the aircraft (inbound or outbound USA) or approximate position in other cases for the most accurate flight control. Use it as your personal virtual flight radar to know the aircraft speed, latitude, longitude and the altitude
★ AIRPORT WEATHER AND TRAFFIC DELAYS ★
✔ 10 day detailed weather forecast helps you stay dry when you grab your kayak for fishing on vacation
✔ Delay on a 5-point scale with the 0.25 step
✔ Actual Temperature
✔ Wind speed and direction
★ SHARE INFORMATION ON FLIGHT STATUS ★
★ TERMINAL PLANS ★
✔ Download all at once from the "Settings". Available only for major termiinals
★ SEARCH ★
✔ By number
✔ By route
✔ Use Recently Used list
★ FAVORITES ★
✔ Add Flights
✔ Add Airports
★ TripIt SYNC ★
✔ Synchronization with your TripIt account (Available through In-App)
★ SKINS ★
★ MULTILINGUAL ★
✔ 29 Languages
Do you part to promote the rights of all by documenting and reporting your experience at the airport.
This free application is brought to the you by the Sikh Coalition, a community-based organization that promotes civil and human rights for all.
*** Features ***
* Quickly and easily document your experience with air travel discrimination
* Send your report directly to the Transportation Security Administration/Department of Homeland Security or to the Sikh Coalition or both
* Know Your Rights Guide lets you know your rights as an air traveler in US airports
* Airport information through the US is pre-populated so that you do not have to type it
* Easy to complete radio buttons allows you to file your complaint within minutes
** Now with offline access **
** Now includes free web access on www.mileblaster.com
* Tracks Frequent Flyer Account Totals Automatically
* Calculates miles earned for a trip, finds extra miles bonuses
* Alerts you via e-mail 6, 3, and 1 month and 1 week before your miles expire
* Available upgrade for elite miles and last six months earn and burn
We saved Ali from losing 200,006 Starwood points - stop losing your airmiles and points to expiration!
mileBlaster is the ultimate tool for managing your frequent flyer accounts
* tracks your award AND ELITE status miles and how far you have to go to get to your goals - no extra charges for elite info
* allows you to add multiple accounts for any loyalty program so you can track your family's miles too!
* finds offers from airlines, hotels, car rental and credit cards for special limited time miles and points bonuses
* alerts you when you are close to letting miles expire!
Winner 2011 Travel+Leisure Magazine Best Travel Websites and Apps August 2011
Finalist Global Business Travel Association Innovation of the Year 2011
Recommended by Chesley B. "Sulley" Sullenberger "Favorite Tech Tools of Travel Experts" AP News by Scott Mayerowitz, May 3, 2011.
Selected by CNET Reviews "10 apps for frequent fliers"
*** Verisign Pro secured ***
* Aer Lingus Gold Circle
* Aeroflot Bonus
* Air Canada Aeroplan
* Air France / KLM Flying Blue
* Air India Flying Returns
* AirBerlin Topbonus
* All Nippon Airways ANA
* Temporarily missing - American
* Asiana Club
* bmi Diamond Club
* British Airways Executive Club
* Cathay Pacific
* Continental Onepass
* El Al
* Eva Air Evergreen
* Hawaiian Miles
* JAL Japan Airlines Mileagebank
* Kingfisher King Club
* Lufthansa Miles and More
* MidWest Miles
* Philippine Airlines Mabuhay Miles
* Royal Jordanian
* SAS Eurobonus
* Singapore Air Krisflyer
* Sun Country
* TAM Fidelidade
* Thai Orchid
* Turkish Airlines Miles & Smiles
* United Mileage Plus
* US Airways Dividend Miles
* Virgin America
* Virgin Atlantic Flying Club
* Virgin Blue
* NOTE - we do not cover Southwest, nor does any other miles tracker, they asked us not to.
* Best Western Gold Crown Club
* Intercontinental Priority Club (Holiday Inn, Crowne Plaza, Indigo, Candlewood)
* La Quinta
* Marriott Rewards
* Radisson goldpointsplus
* Sol Melia Rewards
* Starwood (Westin, Meridien, Sheraton, W, St. Regis, Aloft)
* Amex Rewards - US site only
* Citi Thank You
CUSTOMERS LOVE MILEBLASTER, READ FOR YOURSELF!!!!
"Great ap and customer service. This ap works great with most of my rewards accounts. And the customer service was excellent. It's saved me from having miles expire on more than one occasion. Thanks" Zach Everson
"One of the best business apps This is incredibly useful and easy to track all your mileage programs. I highly recommend it" Pozkid
“Thanks for your help so far. I really like the program since I'm a bit of a miles junkie.” Adam
“your App ROCKS and your customer service is OUTSTANDING! I purchased another prior to yours....and Jack, no comparison. You are like a Benz and their is at best horse/buggy :)” Kevin
Here you can read our member’s travel experiences, hotel reviews and trip reports. Get expert opinion on everything from the best frequent flyer credit card to securing a free airline upgrade.
Our community comprises of thousands of real people. Many are experts in knowing how to “work the system” and happily offer their insights. Ask a question, and the chances are that you will get many thoughtful answers within hours!
Australian Frequent Flyer (Mobile Edition) is FREE and easy to use:
- learn how to maximise the value of your frequent flyer points
- explore our members travel insights and frequent flyer tips
- read our members trip reports and hotel reviews
- get travel advice from our members
- share your insights, views and opinions
With the Travisa Visa App, you can access detailed information on travel visa requirements for over 200 Countries and passport services directly on your Android device, even when you don’t have internet access. The Travisa Visa App is great for frequent international travelers and international travel managers who need to know country visa requirements fast, and don’t want to wait until they have computer internet access.
With the Travisa Visa App, you will be able to use your Android to:
- Quickly find out whether or not a visa is required to travel to a specific country
- View the detailed visa requirements at any time for over 200 Countries
- Obtain updates on visa requirements
- View consular fees for available visa types
- View information and requirements for passport services
- Send information and requirements by email
- View contact information for Travisa Visa Services locations
For travel visa requirements:
*Please note that this version only provides visa requirement information for U.S. and Canada Residents*
You will be able to select your citizenship, your destination, and your travel purpose, and Travisa Visa will check travel visa requirements for you at any time.
For passport services:
You will be able to select your citizenship and the desired passport service and Travisa Visa will show you the requirements to obtain the desired passport service. Service options:
- Obtaining a new U.S. passport
- Renewing an old U.S. passport
- Replacing a lost U.S. passport
- U.S. passport Name Change
- Obtaining and/or renewing a second valid U.S. passport
This version supports the following citizenship's for U.S. Residents:
- United States
- United Kingdom
This version supports the following citizenship's for Canada Residents:
• Forward hotel, airline, car rental, and restaurant confirmation emails to firstname.lastname@example.org to create an instant itinerary (If you use Gmail or Google Apps, it happens automatically)
• Access itineraries anytime, on any device (even offline)
• Get directions, maps and weather for each destination
• Sync trip plans with your Google Calendar or Outlook
• Add or edit plans manually—from the app or on tripit.com
• Share some (or all) of your trip plans via email or social
UPGRADE TO TRIPIT PRO
For frequent travelers, TripIt Pro ($49/year) gives you all the power of TripIt, plus real-time flight alerts, seat tracker, flight finder, refund notifications, point tracker, and more. Learn more at tripit.com/pro.
TripIt Pro members: Download this free app and enjoy all the benefits without the advertising.
TripIt is brought to you by Concur, the global leader in business travel & expense management. Over 15 million people in 100 countries trust Concur with their expense and travel data—and more than half of the Fortune 500 do, too.
The experts agree:
TIME Magazine: "50 Best Android Apps for 2013" – June 2013
Rhonda Abrams, USA Today: "Best Apps for Small Business" – June 2013
CNET: "8 apps you need for summer travel plans" – May 2013
7x7 Magazine: "Fourteen Essential Apps for the Savvy Traveler" – April 2013
TODAY Show: "6 best smartphone apps for 2013" – January 2013
Wall Street Journal: "The Best Apps for Keeping Track of Holiday Travel Mayhem" – December 2012
Peter Greenberg: "Top 12 Travel Apps of 2012" – December 2012
Forbes: "5 Apps Essential to an Entrepreneur" – October 2012