Help your friends avoid useless downtime spent at the airport by sharing Sky Wait with them! Click the menu button and hit 'Share' to send an invitation email to any of your contacts that you choose!
More features are currently being developed. If you have suggestions or problems feel free to email them to firstname.lastname@example.org.
1) Provides overlay of users current position on map.
2) Provide METARS/TAF of users present position
3) Provide METARS/TAF of map center
4) App uses network to donwload map initially. with subsequent map location access the map files are stored and can be utilized inflight
5) Searchable database of Airport info. Frequencies, Fuel prices and runway info.
The Federal Aviation Administration (FAA) world raster aeronautical charts are made to meet the needs of pilots users who require georeferenced images of FAA visual flight rules world charts.
- Fast and User Friendly Interface
- Cargo/Passenger Flights of the day before yesterday (Exclusive in HK!), yesterday, today, tomorrow and the day after tomorrow can be queried
- Search Function (by Flight Number, City Name or Aircraft Type)
- Passanger Arrival Bay and Actual Arrival Time (Exclusive in HK!)
- Aircraft Information and Registration Number (Exclusive in HK!)
- Flight Status Monitoring Service (Check every 5 minutes, max 5 flights)
- Flight Reminder
- Flight History (past 15 flights)
- Airline Information
- Online Check-in
- ATC Radio (Exclusive in HK!)
- Airport Floor Map/Indoor Map
- Airport Weather/Traffic
- Special Announcement from Airport Authority
- Public Buses Information
- Flight Radar
- Support English, Traditional Chinese and Simplified Chinese
Paid version is available for more functions. Please support local apps development!
HK Flight Info is now on Facebook!
Like us and leave suggestions and comments
1. Flight Monitoring Service will automatically start on startup ONLY if the service was running before previous shutdown. You can disable this feature in the Setting page.
2. NO data will be used if there is no active flight added to the watch list even the monitoring service is running. (Active flight means the flight is not yet arrived or departed)
3. To STOP the monitoring service, press the stop button on the right upper corner at the WATCH LIST tab.
4. Comment and ask on the Facebook page before you rate 1 star. Comments in the Play Store cannot be replied.
- Retrieve data from Internet
- Check if the phone has Internet connection
- Vibrate on flight status change
- ATC radio will pause when there is incoming phone call
- Cache for airline logo
- Resume Monitoring service after phone boot up (Only if Monitoring service was running before phone previous shutdown)
- Auto Update service
- Check for License
- Google Maps Service
Tag: 香港 機場 航班 預辦 登機 天氣 地圖 Hong Kong HKG VHHH HK Airport Flight ATC Check in Weather Map
Additionally, you can get notified of inclement weather, flight delays, security alerts and Chicago based special events via geo-fence push notification alerts..There is even a special car finder option to help travelers find where they parked their cars!
The menus include selections from breakfast to lunch and dinner from restaurants including Millers Pub, Sprigs, Oak St Beach Cafe and Stefani’s Tuscany Café, to name just a few.
Midway Airport app is brought to you by Premier Restaurant Group - a division of MAC One Midway LLC -the largest operator of food and beverage concessions at Midway International Airport.
FlySmart allows you to track all of your flights including connections and your return trip, so you are always up to date on changes to your flight schedule, gate assignments, and baggage claim. Just enter your flight details and save, and FlySmart will track your itinerary for you. Once we have your flight details, we’ll be able to help you navigate the airport like a pro, finding the food and retail options that might have been hiding just around the corner only minutes from your gate. You can also browse the airport without entering your flight to quickly see everything the airport has to offer. FlySmart is updated regularly by Clear Channel Airports, and partner airports directly, to ensure that you always have the most authoritative airport data available.
FlySmart has all of the information you need to travel with ease, including:
• Flight status + real-time updates
• BingTM airport venue maps (60+ airports supported)
• Restaurants, shops and services listings + user ratings
• Parking lot availability (where available)
• Ground transportation options
• Security wait times (where available)
• Baggage claim location
• Local weather conditions
• Suggestions for things to do in the area
• Information on over 90 airports worldwide
With all this great airport information at your fingertips, there is no need to stress about your trip, whether you are a frequent flyer or on family vacation. The next time you fly, be an airport insider.
Flightradar24 is, or has been the number one travel app in more than 50 countries including Germany, France, United Kingdom, Japan, and Australia. We are frequently featured in the media and recent media mentions include Bild (Germany), Le Monde (France), and CNN (US).
Flightradar24 Free features include:
* Planes moving in real-time
* Airline and callsign information for individual planes
Do you want more features? Buy Flightradar24 Pro and get:
* Comprehensive information for each individual plane, including route, speed, altitude and more
* Augmented reality view – identify the planes flying overhead by simply pointing your phone’s camera to the sky
* Easy to search for a specific flight
* Filter by airline, altitude, speed and more
* Emergency squawk sush notification alerts
* Flight trails and callsigns directly on map
* See airline logos in connection with the aircraft
* Banner free
We are constantly working to expand Flightradar24’s global coverage. Below is a breakdown of our coverage as of August 2012. For the most up-to-date coverage, please visit http://www.flightradar24.com
Roughly 95% of the continent covered
* NORTH AMERICA
Complete coverage in the US and Canada (but with 5 minute delay) thanks to FAA data. Additional real-time data in large parts of the two countries. Minor coverage in Mexico
* Rest of the World
We have coverage in parts of Russia, Australia, New Zealand, Argentina, Brazil, Chile, China, Colombia, Costa Rica, Greenland, Hong Kong, India, Indonesia, Japan, Kazakhstan, Malaysia, Maldives, Mauritius, Mexico, Middle East, Philippines, Singapore, South Africa, Taiwan, Thailand and many other countries
Please note that coverage will vary.
Please note that Flightradar24 only can track aircraft equipped with an ADS-B transponder. The exception is in the US and Canada where we get radar data from the FAA and can track almost all planes, but with a five-minute delay. Visit http://www.flightradar24.com for more information about ADS-B and Flightradar24’s coverage.
HELP & SUPPORT
Please visit the Flightradar24 forum for help and support.
The use of the information presented in Flightradar24 is strictly limited to your personal enthusiast activities (i.e. for entertainment purposes), which specifically exclude any activities that might endanger yourself or the lives of others. Under no circumstances will the developer of this application be held responsible for incidents resulting from the use and/or interpretation of the data in the application. We reserve the right to anonymously track and report a user's activity inside of app.
WHAT THIS IS NOT
This is NOT a game. There is NOTHING to play.
WHAT THIS IS
This is for pilots, flight attendants and frequent fliers who need ATCSCC information. There is a paid version of this app if you'd like to buy the developer a cookie. This free version no longer carries advertising so our only source of revenue is by purchasing the full version. The full version allows you to change the frequency of updates from the FAA and how fast the widget turns. Please consider supporting our efforts to bring you this data in an easily consumable application.
Real time rotating display of current USA air traffic control delays, ground stop & airport closures reported by the FAA in a home screen widget. North American airport data only. Delete widget and readd to get bigger size. If an airport is not listed it isn't affected.
Make sure you have an unlimited data plan.
This is a widget. Therefore, you MUST install this onto your home screen following these instructions:
1. Find a blank home screen with nothing on it.
2. Press and hold your finger on the screen.
3. A menu will pop up. Select "Android Widget"
4. On the next list choose the Air Traffic Control Status USL
5. Hit "Save" on the configuration screen.
6. You should see the widget on your home screen.
Full version of the popular Air Traffic Control Status US widget on sale $0.99 with full widget controls. Make sure you have an unlimited data plan as this application accesses the Internet to get data from the FAA.
Please rate if you find this app useful.
If clicking on the widget does not bring up the single view page uninstall the widget and add it back to the home screen. If that doesn't work uninstall the application and reinstall and then add the widget back to the home screen.
Please email support at email@example.com if you need help.