Whether you are driving short haul or interstate, Drivewyze can allow you to bypass scales 50% to 98% of the time, depending on your carrier safety score. Just download the app and start a free 30-day trial to get bypasses today. After which you can decide whether or not to continue with a paid subscription.
All users, even those who do not sign up for the bypass service, receive our free “Heads Up” alert service for over 700 weigh stations in the US, notifying you when you are 2 miles away from a weigh station or mobile site.
Drivewyze is officially endorsed by state trucking associations and the American Trucking Associations, and has obtained express permission from state law enforcement agencies to provide weigh station and inspection site bypasses to truckers.
We are very protective of your data and information. We encrypt all wireless communications to protect your privacy and do not share your truck’s location or your personal information with any third parties including law enforcement.
• Works at both fixed weigh stations and mobile sites
• Requires no transponder – turns your device into a “smart transponder”
• Updates regularly with new states and site locations
• Now bypass at 22 Florida Agriculture inspection sites
• Quick and easy setup
• Cancel at any time
• Unlimited phone or email customer support at no additional charge
• Hands-free compliant with FMCSA and state distracted driving laws
• Audio and visual alerts when you are 2 miles away from a weigh station
• Runs in the background
• Optimized for long battery life and low data usage
• Resets automatically after each site visit
• Android version 2.3.3
• Active cellular data or Wi-Fi connection
• Allow access to GPS
DAILY DRIVER LOGS THE EASY WAY
Keeps track of your duty status changes and builds a clean, compliant and fully editable log through the day.
HOW MUCH DRIVING TIME DO YOU HAVE?
Automatically calculates available drive time and recap using your chosen Hours of Service (HOS) rules.
STOP WAITING IN LINE FOR FAX
Send driver logs, vehicle inspection reports (DVIR), and scanned documents directly to your fleet from the app. Print or save PDF of logs too.
ULTIMATE TRUCKER DASHBOARD
GPS-enabled map with traffic, HOS availability, and one touch access to find truck stops, weigh scales, dealer locations, and other points of interest.
Let BigRoad take care of the paperwork while you keep truckin! If you're a truck or coach driver, it's time to get on the Big Road.
• Daily Driver Logs (E-Logs / eLogs): eliminate miscalculation & improve accuracy.
• Supports U.S. FMCSA DOT & Canadian hours of service rules. Property- and passenger-carrying rules, short-haul, oilfield, and state rules for Alaska, California & Texas.
• Protect CSA Score, CSA 2010, PSP Score.
• Create vehicle inspection reports (DVIR / PTI).
• Includes shortcuts to trucker tools like: SmartTruckRoute, CAT Scale, LongHaul, Gas Buddy, TA/Petro, WiFi Finder, Pilot/FlyingJ, Love's, Blue Beacon, Mack, Volvo, Daimler, Lose It, Axle Weight Calc, Drivewyze, and MyDAT.
• Capture documents & photos with device camera and send using email.
• Real-time GPS with traffic: avoid delays & improve safety.
• Automate location, status & paperwork updates to dispatchers who are using the BigRoad Fleet web app.
• Automatic HOS tracking & calculator. Inspection mode for DOT log audit procedures.
• In-app two way messaging: dispatch, other drivers in your fleet.
Over 1,000,000 daily logs sent so far to trucking companies like UPS, FedEx, J.B. Hunt, Swift, Schneider National, Landstar, Werner, Con-way, and Roadrunner, and to coach companies like Horizon, Coach USA/Megabus and Greyhound.
Troy Stebbins on Jan 4, 2014:
The best app out there for doing logs, love how it keeps all your hours straight from recap to when your shift is over. Been using it everyday.
John Morton on Dec 29, 2013:
My log is up to date and up to the min at a glance I know how much driving time I have left in the oil fields in texas this is a must have for the individual driver.
Mike Rapponotti on Dec 20, 2013:
Almost better than sex.... I love this app... gives you all the perks of paper logs but makes it so much easier to keep track of things... my carrier loves that i can email in my logs in real time if they need them...
Mark Smolik on Dec 12, 2013:
Excellent app!! Far better than paper logs and several steps above Qualcomm's now p.i.t.a. electronic logs.
Donnie Whitley on Nov 23, 2013:
Love it!!!!!! Thought I would not want to use electronic logs, this is the best. No sloppy logs no trying to remember where I been. Have received many compliments from multiple states on the program. Thanks BigRoad.
Ashton Bannister on Nov 15, 2013:
Saves me a lot of time real easy to get my logbook done up I'd say 1/10th of the time to do up your DVIR and Daily log. I occasionally forget to update my log book during the day this app does it for me and always keeps me legal!
We recommend keeping your phone or tablet plugged in to a charger for best GPS coverage. If the battery is low, the app will check GPS location less often.
The BigRoad app asks for access to your contacts and phone so that you can easily send check-in messages, documents and copies of your log using your contact manager. We do not copy or store any of your contact information.
FOR MORE INFO
- View DDL’s, Vehicle Inspections, and HOS Recaps on your Android compatible mobile device.
- Automatically creates Daily Driver Logs (DDL’s) saving you time and money!
- Automated driver duty status changes
- Easily perform Vehicle Inspections
- Ability to email DDL’s when requested by DOT
- And much more
The eTrack Application by ATS is a free download but requires a valid monthly subscription plan for activation.
For more information or to begin using the eTrack Application, call ATS today for more information at (844) 295-5724.
Finally an easy, fun way to:
1. Keep your Logs up to date with 100% COMPLIANCE!!
2. Easily make changes to Daily Driver Status and “correct errors”
3. View your completed logs on the RODS chart display
4. Send your Logs by email
5. Document your inspection DVIR
6. Take pictures of failed checklist items and send them via email
7. KEEP ALL YOUR DATA 100% SAFE AND BACKED UP REAL TIME IN OUR CLOUD
iDDL is based on the FMCSA NorthAmerican Standard Hours of Service (HOS) and inspection rules. All FMCSA NorthAmerican Rules are available, AND you can change rules as needed to stay in total compliance! We also have all for Canadian Rules in the application.
The application is also configurable to US and Canada; Oil Field exceptions, Passenger Bus/Coaches, and Short Haul regulations. The Regulatory Compliance requirements published to force all CDL drivers to provide DDL and DVIR reports upon request to DOT officers both in the office from a website or while mobile via a hand held unit is handled seamlessly and effortlessly. An introductory guide is available from our website.
Call our Free Support line: 888-474-9284
With any questions, Suggests, or development requests
Keep track of your trucks, trackers, trailers, tankers and other equipment. And we have training videos on our website to learn how to use every feature. www.mobilewarrior.com
WHAT HAPPENS IF I GET STOPPED?
If you ever get stopped, simply show your completed (and even signed) Logs to the compliance officer right on your device (and we’ve never had a problem with this or you can email them right from your device.
So Here is Everything You Get:
• Daily Driver Logs rod chart
• Monthly summary and hours left to drive
• Conducting Equipment Inspections
• Sending DVIR Inspection Reports
• Truck, Tracker, Trailer, Tanker and Equipment List
• In App compliance watch to the FMCSA regulations
• Completed, signed Daily Driver Logs
• The ability to print and email logs and inspection reports
• Amazing technical support if you have any questions
• A admin website where you can access your log
• Print reports from the website, as well
• Fully Compliant with all published FMCSA regulations
• Black Box integration available upon request
• Mileage, Fuel and Load tracking and
• HOS Log displayed in RODS chart and Monthly Summary View
• IFTA reports from our compliance website
Are We Adding More Features in the Future? You bet we are!
• Expense and Fuel reporting
• Company specific Driver Log Forms
• Customizable Inspection reports
• Delivery routing with load tracking
• Bus and Coach passenger lists and routing
• Server to Server Daily Driver Logs data transfer
• Black Box Direct interconnect Via Blue-Tooth to establish in cab ELD
• Wireless pinging with company deployed stationary beacons
Other points of Interest in our application:
Truck, Tracker (Power Unit) Inspections
HOS Compliant DDL Reports
RODS chart DDL Display
Oil Field Exception mobile reporting
FMCSA ELD HOS requirements
ELD Out of Service criteria
DOT Certified Level 5 Inspection
Book loads instantly with Keychain’s verified shipping partners and get paid automatically.
With Keychain you can accept loads, make counter offers, instant message directly with shippers, and confirm pickup/delivery, all from inside the application.
• Sign up in < 30 seconds
• Verify your FMCSA / Insurance compliance
• Book loads instantly, broker-free
What Truckers Say: “Keeps me full.” -D. Luria
“Gets it done.” -T. Turkle
“Loads at my fingertips. Legit.” -Cradav
Never drive empty! Email firstname.lastname@example.org for help booking loads, questions or feedback.
EASILY EDIT YOUR ELECTRONIC LOGS
Editing your driver logs is really easy. KeepTruckin puts the truck driver in control.
GET VIOLATION ALERTS
KeepTruckin alerts you if your driver logbook has any HOS hours of service violations.
View your hours worked for the week and hours available today and tomorrow.
SEND YOUR LOGS VIA EMAIL OR FAX -- FOR FREE
You can email or fax your driver logs to anyone for free right from the KeepTruckin app. Send one driver log at a time or multiple logs at once.
You can print your driver logs directly from the app to a local printer without an internet connection (Android KitKat only). Alternatively, you can download a PDF of your logs to save or print later.
- USA Property 70hr / 8day
- USA Property 60hr / 7day
- USA Passenger 70hr / 8day
- USA Passenger 60hr / 7day
- USA Oil and Gas 70hr / 8day
- USA Oil and Gas 60hr / 7day
- Canada South 70hr / 7day (Cycle 1)
- Canada South 120hr / 14day (Cycle 2)
- Canada South Oil and Gas
- California Property 80hr / 8day
- California Passenger 80hr / 8day
- California Oil and Gas 80hr / 8day
- Texas 70hr / 7day
KeepTruckin gives drivers a free elog electronic log that is fully editable and is FMCSA and DOT compliant. It's not an EOBR or an ELD. It is an eLog that puts truckers and drivers in control. Top rated in the trucker apps category. A Trucker App made by Truckers!
- Take pictures of documents with your phone camera and send via email
- Complete your Vehicle Inspection Report - DVIR
- Connect with your carrier to share your elogs automatically
- Avoid costly fines from the DOT and protect your CSA score
- Don’t wait in lines at truck stops for transflo, trans flo, or the fax machine
- We don't support IFTA fuel tax reporting yet, but it is coming soon!
- Completely free electronic logs for truckers
KeepTruckin has been featured as one of the best trucker apps in all of the big trucking magazines such as Overdrive, FleetOwner, and CCJ.
Drivers are saying great things about the KeepTruckin trucker log book elogs app:
KeepTruckin and MyDAT Trucker load board are my two favorite trucker apps!
I am a BigRoad subscriber, and this has all the things I wished Big Road did.
Finally there's an Android App for our electronic logs and daily inspections that works and is legal! I'm done with pen and paper. This app rocks!
This is by far the best electronic logging program that I've ever used. Way better than BigRoad elogs.
I am using BigRoad driver logs at the time, but this program is much better on several fronts already.
This format beats BigRoad logbook on professionalism.
I was a BigRoad user from inception up until a week ago when I accidentally came across this app. I downloaded it and the rest is history. I'm hooked. BigRoad is now uninstalled; this app is far superior to BigRoad and its free, not $15 a driver.
Love this so much better then bigroad
Get back to doing what you love and keep trucking! Get started with electronic logs today. The best trucker app of all time!
Best elog app ever. I've used a lot of electronic logs. One was BigRoad. I give this one a thumbs up.
Why pay for eLogs when you can get KeepTruckin electronic logbook for free? It is the perfect trucker logbook.
Visit https://keeptruckin.com to learn more.
With over 20 years experience in recruiting and hiring the best truck drivers nationwide, we are sure that TruckingHires.com will meet all your transportation employment needs.
Registration Benefits for Drivers
TruckingHires.com offers you the best trucking job opportunities on the market today. To join, register and submit your application today APPLY NOW and we will place it in the hands of hundreds of prospective Trucking Companies.
By registering drivers will have the opportunity to:
Be seen. Employers can search for your specific qualifications. The more detailed your application, the more chances of finding an employer match
Search hundreds of available trucking positions in one place
post an application and/or resume
Companies/Recruiters will receive your application via e-mail as soon as your application is posted
Once posted, you can edit your application as many times as your conditions changes
Have your application sent to all employers and recruiters who's job requirements meet your qualifications
It's 100% FREE to you
Registration Benefits for Companies
With over 20 years experience in recruiting and hiring the best truck drivers nationwide, we are sure that TruckingHires.com will meet all your transportation employment needs.
By registering TODAY you will enjoy the following benefits:
Search thousands of resumes and driver applications specific to your industry only
Post unlimited classified trucking job ads
Receive truck driver applications via e-mail
Find industry partners to help with needs specific to the trucking industry
Be seen. Once you register, you have the ability to create a company profile which you can customize with your logo
Logging in to your account will allow you to make any changes to your profile or job criteria.
Advertise with us! By being a registered member, you have the opportunity to advertise your company with member packages that meet your budget
Link to Company website or profile page.
The Scan-1 for Android is an OBD-II (ELM327) based diagnostic system. Based on the long running Scan-1 for Windows, this is a professional grade scanner and information system. It is loaded with "Troubleshooting Videos" geared for specific tests, "Automated Tests", "Off-Range PID" flagging, Advanced Graphing and more. Here's what you'll get with this Android Version:
COMMUNICATION Section - At a glance Get VIN number, check eng. light status, comm-protocol and quick codes present. You can also change scanner speed for slower ECMs, print-reports, connect via Skype and an "Instructor" engine and component simulator made for school/instructors for in class use (free) in future versions.
DTC CODES Section - Here you don't just get current codes, pending codes, erase codes. You also get "DTC-Code Video" help, Web-Based DTC search, DTC-Code setting criteria or how the code was set and DTC-Diagnostic Flowcharts to use during repairs. In OBD-II is not just getting codes, it's what you do with it that counts.
OBD-II PID PARAMETER Section - Access to all 85+ OBD-II PIDs or parameters. We developed the Scan-1 to conform to the SAE-J1979 OBD-II specifications, which were updated in 2012. Not only do you get PIDs, but also "Selected PIDs" for faster refresh-rate, PID-Graphing and "PID-Video Troubleshooter", which videos explain what each PID does and means for you.
QUICK FREEZE-FRAME Section - Get the available data found in the OBD-II freeze-frames.
OBD-II MONITORS Section - OBD-II monitors will let you know if the ECM tests (monitors) are supported and if they were set to complete or not. An indispensable piece of data needed when diagnosing a car.
EVAP SYSTEM SEAL Section - Yes, all OBD-II CAN vehicles have to, by law be able to seal the VENT valve. You know how important this is during pesky EVAP repairs. You also get scanner/ECM supported EVAP pressure/vacuum and EVAP Commanded Vent valve status. The rest you do with the appropriate tools. Help is also built-into this section.
AUTOMATED GRAPHING Section - Just press a button and the Scan-1 screen will configure itself for the particular issue you're facing.
AUTOMATED TESTS Section - An advanced feature seen only on the Scan-1 is the "Automated Tests". By just pressing a button the Scan-1 will retrieve PIDs at a very fast-rate (depending on ECM), run the retrieved data through an algorithmic formula or fancy word for a Pass/Fail result feature and then guide you with information neded on how to continue the repair. No other OBD-II tool has this feature.
BIGGIE MODE Secton - As requested by many of my customers, this is a simple big PID show section to be glanced at from afar.
OBD-II MODE-06 Section - Yes, Mode 6 was decoded on CAN vehicles and here, it is exposed with many feature rich contextual help.
MISFIRE COUNTERS Section - This is also part of the mandated J1979 OBD-II protocol. Yes, misfire counters on CAN vehicles is available here in an easy-to-read BAR Graph user interface.
TECHLINE Help - The Techline is a way for the user to get the needed help during a tough diagnostic. This is an optional paid service allowing you to pay for the specific vehicle case once, then get one-on-one help if so desired.
The Scan-1 for Android is meant for professional technicians and DIYers alike. Works on any ELM-327 interface (not included).
Note: This is a non-functional FREE DEMO-Evaluation Version. Send us an e-mail with any questions.