EASILY EDIT YOUR ELECTRONIC LOGS
Editing your driver logs is really easy. KeepTruckin puts the truck driver in control.
GET VIOLATION ALERTS
KeepTruckin alerts you if your driver logbook has any hours of service violations.
View your hours worked for the week and hours available today and tomorrow.
SEND YOUR LOGS VIA EMAIL OR FAX -- FOR FREE
You can email or fax your driver logs to anyone for free right from the KeepTruckin app. Send one driver log at a time or multiple logs at once.
You can print your driver logs directly from the app to a local printer without an internet connection (Android KitKat only). Alternatively, you can download a PDF of your logs to save or print later.
- USA Property 70hr / 8day
- USA Property 60hr / 7day
- USA Passenger 70hr / 8day
- USA Passenger 60hr / 7day
- USA Oil and Gas 70hr / 8day
- USA Oil and Gas 60hr / 7day
- Canada South 70hr / 7day (Cycle 1)
- Canada South 120hr / 14day (Cycle 2)
- Canada South Oil and Gas
- California Property 80hr / 8day
- California Passenger 80hr / 8day
- California Oil and Gas 80hr / 8day
- Texas 70hr / 7day
KeepTruckin gives drivers a free elog electronic log that is fully editable and is FMCSA and DOT compliant. It's not an EOBR or an ELD. It is an eLog that puts drivers in control. Top rated in the trucker apps category.
- Take pictures of documents with your phone camera and send via email
- Complete your Vehicle Inspection Report - DVIR
- Connect with your carrier to share your elogs automatically
- Avoid costly fines from the DOT and protect your CSA score
- Don’t wait in lines at truck stops for transflo, trans flo, or the fax machine
- We don't support IFTA fuel tax reporting yet, but it is coming soon!
- Completely free electronic logs for truckers
KeepTruckin has been featured as one of the best trucker apps in all of the big trucking magazines such as Overdrive, FleetOwner, and CCJ.
Drivers are saying great things about the KeepTruckin trucker log book elogs app:
KeepTruckin and MyDAT Trucker load board are my two favorite trucker apps!
I am a BigRoad subscriber, and this has all the things I wished Big Road did.
Finally there's an Android App for our electronic logs and daily inspections that works and is legal! I'm done with pen and paper. This app rocks!
This is by far the best electronic logging program that I've ever used. Way better than BigRoad elogs.
I am using BigRoad driver logs at the time, but this program is much better on several fronts already.
This format beats BigRoad logbook on professionalism.
I was a BigRoad user from inception up until a week ago when I accidentally came across this app. I downloaded it and the rest is history. I'm hooked. BigRoad is now uninstalled; this app is far superior to BigRoad and its free, not $15 a driver.
Love this so much better then bigroad
Get back to doing what you love and keep trucking! Get started with electronic logs today. The best trucker app of all time!
Best elog app ever. I've used a lot of electronic logs. One was BigRoad. I give this one a thumbs up.
Why pay for eLogs when you can get KeepTruckin electronic logbook for free? It is the perfect trucker logbook.
Visit https://keeptruckin.com to learn more.
This is the app for you if you need to travel somewhere and you need to know hours for your next planned truckload.
- This app has been designed to be quick and easy to use because people that are in a hurry, do not want to mess around with something that is overly complicated.
- Most likely the easiest and fastest logbook recap app on the entire market today.
- Quick, fast, and easy to use.
-This app was designed for figuring out your "stats" at 6am every day in the fastest method possible.
I'm sure that most company drivers can relate to this because some companies require drivers to fill out their
hours available every day by 6am.
- An alert will appear if you have less than 15 hours today, tomorrow, or the day after tomorrow.
This is extra helpful when you are tired and when you are required to make a decision right now that is
related to your next load plan.
- For 70 hours / 8 days logbooks.
- There is also a text box to type the estimated hours worked for today, and another text box to estimate how many hours that you might work tomorrow to help you plan your next truck load. This just helps you have a good idea before you talk to your dispatcher.
- Also try the paid version because it does not have advertisements, it supports the developer, and it
motivates the developer to release more software.
DAILY DRIVER LOGS THE EASY WAY
Keeps track of your duty status changes and builds a clean, compliant and fully editable log through the day.
HOW MUCH DRIVING TIME DO YOU HAVE?
Automatically calculates available drive time and recap using your chosen Hours of Service (HOS) rules.
STOP WAITING IN LINE FOR FAX
Send driver logs, vehicle inspection reports (DVIR), and scanned documents directly to your fleet from the app. Print or save PDF of logs too.
ULTIMATE TRUCKER DASHBOARD
GPS-enabled map with traffic, HOS availability, and one touch access to find truck stops, weigh scales, dealer locations, and other points of interest.
Let BigRoad take care of the paperwork while you keep truckin! If you're a truck or coach driver, it's time to get on the Big Road.
• Daily Driver Logs (E-Logs / eLogs): eliminate miscalculation & improve accuracy.
• Supports U.S. FMCSA DOT & Canadian hours of service rules. Property- and passenger-carrying rules, short-haul, oilfield, and state rules for Alaska, California & Texas.
• Protect CSA Score, CSA 2010, PSP Score.
• Create vehicle inspection reports (DVIR / PTI).
• Includes shortcuts to trucker tools like: SmartTruckRoute, CAT Scale, LongHaul, Gas Buddy, TA/Petro, WiFi Finder, Pilot/FlyingJ, Love's, Blue Beacon, Mack, Volvo, Daimler, Lose It, Axle Weight Calc, Drivewyze, and MyDAT.
• Capture documents & photos with device camera and send using email.
• Real-time GPS with traffic: avoid delays & improve safety.
• Automate location, status & paperwork updates to dispatchers who are using the BigRoad Fleet web app.
• Automatic HOS tracking & calculator. Inspection mode for DOT log audit procedures.
• In-app two way messaging: dispatch, other drivers in your fleet.
Over 1,000,000 daily logs sent so far to trucking companies like UPS, FedEx, J.B. Hunt, Swift, Schneider National, Landstar, Werner, Con-way, and Roadrunner, and to coach companies like Horizon, Coach USA/Megabus and Greyhound.
Troy Stebbins on Jan 4, 2014:
The best app out there for doing logs, love how it keeps all your hours straight from recap to when your shift is over. Been using it everyday.
John Morton on Dec 29, 2013:
My log is up to date and up to the min at a glance I know how much driving time I have left in the oil fields in texas this is a must have for the individual driver.
Mike Rapponotti on Dec 20, 2013:
Almost better than sex.... I love this app... gives you all the perks of paper logs but makes it so much easier to keep track of things... my carrier loves that i can email in my logs in real time if they need them...
Mark Smolik on Dec 12, 2013:
Excellent app!! Far better than paper logs and several steps above Qualcomm's now p.i.t.a. electronic logs.
Donnie Whitley on Nov 23, 2013:
Love it!!!!!! Thought I would not want to use electronic logs, this is the best. No sloppy logs no trying to remember where I been. Have received many compliments from multiple states on the program. Thanks BigRoad.
Ashton Bannister on Nov 15, 2013:
Saves me a lot of time real easy to get my logbook done up I'd say 1/10th of the time to do up your DVIR and Daily log. I occasionally forget to update my log book during the day this app does it for me and always keeps me legal!
We recommend keeping your phone or tablet plugged in to a charger for best GPS coverage. If the battery is low, the app will check GPS location less often.
The BigRoad app asks for access to your contacts and phone so that you can easily send check-in messages, documents and copies of your log using your contact manager. We do not copy or store any of your contact information.
FOR MORE INFO
Whether you are driving short haul or interstate, Drivewyze can allow you to bypass scales 50% to 98% of the time, depending on your carrier safety score. Just download the app and start a free 30-day trial to get bypasses today. After which you can decide whether or not to continue with a paid subscription.
All users, even those who do not sign up for the bypass service, receive our free “Heads Up” alert service for over 700 weigh stations in the US, notifying you when you are 2 miles away from a weigh station or mobile site.
Drivewyze is officially endorsed by state trucking associations and the American Trucking Associations, and has obtained express permission from state law enforcement agencies to provide weigh station and inspection site bypasses to truckers.
We are very protective of your data and information. We encrypt all wireless communications to protect your privacy and do not share your truck’s location or your personal information with any third parties including law enforcement.
• Works at both fixed weigh stations and mobile sites
• Requires no transponder – turns your device into a “smart transponder”
• Updates regularly with new states and site locations
• Now bypass at 22 Florida Agriculture inspection sites
• Quick and easy setup
• Cancel at any time
• Unlimited phone or email customer support at no additional charge
• Hands-free compliant with FMCSA and state distracted driving laws
• Audio and visual alerts when you are 2 miles away from a weigh station
• Runs in the background
• Optimized for long battery life and low data usage
• Resets automatically after each site visit
• Android version 2.3.3
• Active cellular data or Wi-Fi connection
• Allow access to GPS
With the Lokátory.cz application you can track your vehicles and other means of transport connected to the Lokátory.cz system directly in your mobile phone and tablet. To log in, use the same details as for entering the web interface. If some functions are limited to any specific user, they are also unavailable via this application.
The Lokátory application enables the following functions:
- Vehicle tracking in real time
- Viewing the electronic log book (position history)
- Specific ride display in Google maps, including the Street view
- Entering the refuelling, expense or kilometre reading details
- Changing the type of ride, driver
- Adding the ride purpose, vehicle defect
- and many more
To implement the Lokátory.cz vehicle tracking system and electronic log book in your vehicles or other means of transport, please ask for the quotation at www.lokatory.cz where you can find more information on our system.
Thank you for using our products and services. Looking forward to further cooperation.