Follow us on Twitter for special offers, updates, and just plain tanning fun! @Go_Tanning
Go Tanning - Tan Timer - #1 Tan Timer App - #1 Tanning App
Beach and lake season is here! Don't be caught without every sun bather's best companion app!
Go Tanning 2.0 now has Skin Profile, Tan Session Logging, a complete redesign, UV Index searching by location, and more! With Go Tanning's tan timer,you can keep track of how long you tan and alerts you when it is time to turnover, re-apply lotion, or take a break. This tan timer is geared towards outdoor tanning, but is also perfect for indoor tanning if you like to turnover or adjust positions to get the best sunless tanning coverage.
With the UV Index search, you can check the UV index of any location (currently only US is supported) by using the city/state or zipcode. With UV index information, you will know just how strong or dangerous the sunlight is and be able to tan safely by re-applying lotion or taking breaks more often.
The skin profile allows you to save your skin type in order to receive customized information throughout the app (work in progress, future Pro Feature). It also allows everyone store their default location and timer values so that they don't have to re-enter them every time they use the app.
Tan Session logging stores a record of every tanning session done with Go Tanning and allows you to add further input so that you can help reach a healthy beautiful tan this season!
- 7 Day basic forecast by Location
- Recommended Tanning Scheduler (Pro version)
- Customization (Pro version)
- Social Sharing
- Purchase Tanning Products
Features subject to change.
Shows today's UV Index on your location and a map of the UV zones right now. You can switch between forecasts and various weather types.
The purpose of this app is to help people to effectively protect themselves from UV light, which can cause sunburn, eye damage, skin aging and skin cancer.
UV index is an international standard for the strength of ultraviolet (UV) radiation from the sun at a specific position on a given day. This typically occurs when the sun is at its highest, ie at midday.
* Automatic Location recognition
* Sunrise/Sunset Today/Tomorrow
* Counter until next Sunrise/Sunset
* Last watched time counter
* Gazing steps (5-10 sec.)
* Safe time counter
* Reports (Correct gazing/All gazing)
*Settings (Sungazing start time, Progress time, Vibration on/off, Alarm tone)
tags: sun, gazing, sungazing, solar, yoga, power, hira, ratan, manek, organize, organizer, healing
Grundlage des UV-Check ist der UV-Index – eine exakte Messung der Sonnenstrahlungsintensität für den aktuellen Aufenthaltsort. Ein vom Deutschen Zentrum für Luft- und Raumfahrt entwickelter und patentgeschützter Algorithmus errechnet unter Berücksichtigung des Hauttyps die Eigenschutzzeit der Haut. Dabei wird neben dem Sonnenstand und Strahlungsintensität auch die Ozonverteilung in den obersten Schichten der Athmosphäre berücksichtigt.
Der Nutzer kann darüber hinaus weitere wichtige Umgebungsfaktoren wie Bewölkung, Schnee oder Aufenthalt am Wasser sowie den verwendeten Lichtschutzfaktor der Kleidung oder des verwendeten Sonnenschutzmittels eingeben. Auf Grundlage dieser Daten gibt der UV-Check die persönliche Eigenschutzzeit für den Aufenthalt unter freiem Himmel an, die an diesem Tag nicht überschritten werden sollte.
Doch die UV-Check App kann mehr als das. Über die App gibt es Hilfestellung bei der Hauttypbestimmung und Tipps, die tägliche UV-Strahlendosis und damit die eigenen Hautkrebsrisiken zu verringern. Praktisch ist auch die Möglichkeit, sich über das Smartphone-Programm an den nächsten Vorsorgetermin für eine Hautkrebsfrüherkennungsuntersuchung erinnern zu lassen und auffällig erscheinende Hautveränderungen im Zeitverlauf für die nächste Vorsorgeuntersuchung bei einer Hautärztin oder einem Hautarzt des Vertrauens als Fotoserie zu speichern.
Den UV-Check haben das Deutsche Zentrum für Luft- und Raumfahrt und Berufsverband der Deutschen Dermatologen gemeinsam entwickelt. Die App steht dank der Unterstützung des Kooperationspartners Leo Pharma GmbH ab 10. April für die breite Öffentlichkeit kostenlos zur Verfügung.
Select your skin type from the official skin-type scale (Fitzpatrick scale) and the app will query local weather conditions and return your time to burn. You can then set an alarm to remind you when you will start to burn.
- Set an alarm/reminder for when your time in the sun is up.
- Countdown timer until burn time.
- Separate calculations for different SPF factor sunscreens, or for no sunscreen if you have not applied any.
- Location information
- Weather details for your current location
- Detailed descriptions of the 6 different skin types
For use when sunbathing or simply when out and about in the sun.
Keywords: Sun tan tanning suntan sunburn reminder skin type burn time
- ricevere importanti consigli sulla protezione da utilizzare in base all'indice UV
- leggere le caratteristiche di una determinata gradazione UV e i suoi principali effetti
- scoprire le lenti più adatte per ogni situazione
- condividere con i tuoi amici i dati UV, i suggerimenti di ZEISS e le lenti consigliate.
Scarica subito ZEISS UV Detector e calcola l'indice UV della tua località!
Sun UV Protector alerts you when you have to reapply your sunscreen depending on the current location and time. It provides useful information about the sunscreen that has to be used depending the skin type.
Sun UV Protector automatically locates your current position, measures the UV Index and initializes a count-down timer with alarm. The UV Index data comes from satellite data specially processed and covers the entire world.
-Sun UV Protector gets your location automatically via GPS
-It retrieves automatically the UV Index
-Automatically initializes a count-down timer with alarm depending on the current UV Index
-UV Index is based on satellite data and is very accurate
-It provides information about the sunscreen that has to be used depending on the skin type
Ultraviolet Radiation can be extremely harmful for all people, especially for children and white skin types. Everyone who has to work outdoors or just wants to enjoy the sun must be extremely careful on how long he can exposure his skin on sun radiation.
WHAT IS IT?
Fotoskin is a great tool that helps preventing and early detecting skin cancer. The user can periodically perform a photographic register, by mapping its body. This register can be of great help for the medical professional, given that the patient will be able to show these photographs to its dermatologist in its check-ups, making it easier for a diagnosis and risk evaluation.
Fotoskin also offers valuable and rigorous information about different skin conditions, as well as tests and advice for better skin protection and cancer prevention.
WHO IS IT FOR?
Fotoskin is indicated for patients and relatives who have skin spots or moles that require tracking and control. It is also a useful tool for dermatologists and other health professionals, such as pharmacists and nurses. It can be of great interest for any person concerned about its skin health and sun damage prevention.
WHAT ARE ITS FEATURES?
Fotoskin has the following functionalities:
- My skin: In this section, you can perform different tests to know your fototype, melanoma risk and actinic damage level. The questions here are related with sun exposure time, mole amount or family precedents. With this information, the app will offer you a guidance summary on your skin’s condition, as well as advice to learn how to take care of yourself.
- My control: In this section you may photograph your own skin to know your moles and marks’ condition. The app allows to select the body part you want to photograph and enables also to configure reminders to perform continuous tracking or remembering your appointments with your dermatologist.
- My advice: Here you can access hints and tips to learn how to look after your skin, how to have a healthy solar exposure and to correctly apply sunscreen, as well as the steps to follow after sunburn.
- Medical Information: In this section you’ll find information regarding the main conditions that may affect skin, with images, disease characteristics and prevention.
- My weather: This section will inform you about your location’s (or any city you select) environmental situation, as well as its temperature and UV radiation index. It will also provide recommendations to follow under every case to protect your skin from sun damage.
------ Powered by ISDIN ------
* Important notice *
This app contains photographies that can result unpleasant for sensitive people.
Fotoskin is an informative and photographic self-control app that in no case will substitute medical visiting and a professional dermatologist diagnosis.
This app can be installed in almost all available devices; however, older or non-updated versions of Android devices can present some problems isolated yield.
- Automatische Standortbestimmung durch GPS
- Ermittlung des aktuellen UV-Index
- Aktueller Lichtschutzfaktor
- Einfache Bedienung
- Countdown-Zähler für verbleibende Aufenthaltsdauer in der Sonne
- Nützliche Informationen und Tipps rund ums Thema Sonnenschutz
Sun Coach will read your location, and based on the current weather, temperature and UV index it will recommend which sun-screen you should use. You confirm your skin complexion and which SPF you will apply. Based on all information supplied and retrieved within the app, a timer will tell you when it is time to get out of the sun!
In addition to monitoring local weather conditions and other factors that determine how much time you can spend in the sun, the Sun Coach by Oriflame also provides you with useful tips related to sun-bathing. It will give you valuable information on actions to take before, during and after spending time in the sun – all aimed towards you getting the most out of your well-deserved holidays and weekends spent outside in the beautiful weather.
• SPF recommendation based on Skin complexity and current weather conditions
• Reports and forecasts of the current UV radiation at your location
• Timer with adjustments to your SPF and current activity.
• Useful tips on how to enjoy the sun without taking damage to your skin.
• Calculations based on information provided by the World Health Organization.
IMPORTANT: This application should be used by those aged 18 and over. It is designed to provide general information and in no way replaces medical or professional advice. For such advice, please see your doctor.
Sunscreen products do not provide total protection from the risks deriving from overexposure to UV radiation.
Simply select your skin type from the official skin-type scale (Fitzpatrick scale) and the SPF (Sun Protection Factor) of your sun lotion, then hit the Start button. Solarize will begin the countdown, and the automatic alarm will then go off when the recommended tanning time is reached. If you’re going to take a break to dip in the water or grab a snack, you can just hit the Pause button first.
The app will alert you even if you exit the app or have music playing.
BreezoMeter's App is a fun, intuitive & professional way to get real time outdoor air quality levels, at your specific location, as simple as checking the weather.
But that's only the start, BreezoMeter offers:
• Real time air quality maps - see in your own eyes how outdoor air quality looks like at your street, block and even the all country.
• Actionable personalized health recommendations - know what you should do, whether you’re at home, looking for an exercise route, planning a trip or watching the kids.
• Notifications on outdoor air quality changes - save your favorite locations and track their air quality 24/7.
★ Download BreezoMeter and breathe easy ★
Use BreezoMeter to track the outdoor air quality around you and to minimize your exposure to outdoor air pollution.
Watch the outdoor air quality at the kids kindergarten, plan the healthiest exercise route and make informed decisions about everyday life.
✓ Perfect for parents to small children and infants.
✓ Great solution to athletes, runners, cyclists and anyone doing outdoor sport activities.
✓ Important for asthma, lung and heart patients.
BreezoMeter's secret sauce lies in gathering real time outdoor air pollution data and analyzing how air pollution is dispersed throughout the city, using cutting edge algorithms. BreezoMeter is your solution to get real time notifications on air quality changes at any location, along with actionable health recommendations.
And the best part - it's free.
★ Download BreezoMeter and gain control of what you breathe ★
App permissions information:
Write to external storage: Only for saving your favorite places so you could get notifications on air quality changes.
✓ MyPermissions Certification - http://goo.gl/bHDBUI
Facebook - http://www.facebook.com/BreezoMeter
Twitter - http://twitter.com/BreezoMeter
Website - http://www.breezometer.com
You can now use the most advanced, real time, location based air quality API.
Just visit http://breezometer.com/developers-api/ or email us: email@example.com
Have questions or suggestions? We would love to hear from you: firstname.lastname@example.org
According to user feedback, this app achieves the same effects as rose quartz gadgets and hightech stickers that are applied to mobile phones (and make them ugly).
While calibrating for your device, bit patterns are calculated that interfere destructively with negative information irradiation. The function of your phone (be it mobile calls, mobile data, Wifi, Bluetooth or GPS) is not affected in any way.
Another advantage of this app is that no natural resources were consumed in producing it (as opposed to plastic stickers), so in addition you save the environment!
We hope this app will help people with electromagnetic hypersensitivity (EHS) and those concerned about mobile phone electromagnetic radiation (EMR).
Due to the way Android works, this application requires a long set of permissions; those are only used to disable and re-enable all the radio components during calibration.
This App provides quick access to Indoor airPLUS:
*Construction Specifications, section by section *Use the App to fill out and submit the Verification Checklist. You will be able to create PDFs of the completed checklist that can be submitted to complete requirements for an Indoor airPLUS certification.
*Technical Assistance via e-mail
*Frequently Asked Questions