App is stuck in home screen and will not open. Can't see the complete alerts. I'm about to delete this. We are facing a hurricane and this is not helping keep me informed of anything.
Great when it works, but it doesn't open most of the time. Notifications come through - not sure if all if them do - but the app itself rarely opens.
No active alerts in a county that has a mandatory evacuation for a major hurricane. I would not rely on this app.
Hangs on home screen. Doesn't allow me to delete contacts from I am safe. Says no alerts for coweta county. Hmmmm yet we have a CAT 5 hurricane heading right for us!!!! Completely useless and crashes all the time.
Unbelievable. This app doesn't work but is Georgia's official app. How backward we look to others to be distributing info on websites by PDF.
It's a little buggy, the green get started button won't go away so it obscures things on other screens
- Completely updated user interface with improved navigation and usability
- Ability to monitor weather alerts for up to three Georgia counties
- “I Am Safe” functionality to notify emergency contacts following an emergency
- Interactive visual supply checklist
- Progress tracker for user’s customized emergency plan
- Mapped locations and website links for each county’s local emergency management agency
AMBER, we are building the first Pan India Emergency Management System.