We have people of all sorts, including mentally ill, so-called normal minds, geniuses and so forth.
The mind has been known to play tricks on us, let us down, skip to another level and so forth. It seems with the battle between the brain and self there is never a winning ticket.
Everything you need to know about mental health is included in this special report.
Here is what you will discover inside...
★ Mental Health and Traits
★ Mental Health Secrets
★ Antidepressants in Mental Health
★ Medicines in Mental Health
★ Therapeutic Strategies in Mental Health
★ Questions to Ask Mental Health Experts
★ Mental Health Symptoms
★ Relating to Others with Disabilities
★ Understanding Mental Illness
★ Mental Health and Schizophrenia
★ Cognitive Mental Health Disorders
★ Psychogenic and Dissociative Amnesia
★ Sexual Disorders and Mental Health
★ Dangerous Personality Disorders Explained
★ Multiple Personality Disorder and Posttraumatic Stress
★ Impulsive Behaviors in Mental Health
★ Somatoform Mental Disorders
★ and much, Much More!
*** On Sale Now! (Normal Price $15.99) ***
Get it now before promotion ends!
If you are feeling sad, anxious, or depressed, lift your mood with MoodTools! MoodTools is designed to help you combat depression and alleviate your negative moods, aiding you on your road to recovery.
MoodTools contains several different research-supported tools. They include:
Thought Diary - Improve your mood by analyzing your thoughts and identifying negative / distorted thinking patterns based on principles from Cognitive Therapy
Activity Tracker - Regain your energy by performing activities and tracking your mood before and after, based on Behavioral Activation Therapy
Safety Plan - Develop a suicide safety plan to keep you safe and utilize emergency resources during a suicidal crisis
Information - Read information, self-help guidelines, and find help with internet resources
Test - Take the PHQ-9 depression questionnaire and track your symptom severity over time
Video - Discover helpful YouTube videos that can improve your mood and behavior, from guided meditations to enlightening TED talks
MoodTools was designed in collaboration with multiple mental health professionals. MoodTools is free, contains no advertisements, and is a purely non-profit venture aimed at helping people suffering from clinical depression. Thank you for supporting our efforts with your positive ratings and reviews. Please send any requests, questions, or feedback via email to firstname.lastname@example.org and we will be sure to respond to each one.
Disclaimer: This mental health application is not intended to be a replacement for treatment nor any sort of medical intervention. Treatment is, by far, the best way to overcome clinical depression or other mental illnesses. Therapy and antidepressants have been shown to effectively treat clinical depression and improve mental health for most people. This application will only aid you on your path to recovery from depression. In addition, if you are not in treatment, talk to your doctor or therapist or use the information portion of this app to find resources that can connect you to treatment.
While MoodTools is designed as a self-help mental health application to help people suffering from clinical depression, it can also assist people without mental illness or people suffering from other mental disorders / mental illnesses such as anxiety, post-traumatic stress disorder (PTSD), bipolar disorder, seasonal affective disorder, dysthymia, obsessive-compulsive disorder (OCD), panic disorder, generalized anxiety disorder, or schizophrenia,
Diagnosis of Mental Disorders is a required companion for students and clinicians who need to diagnose mental, psychological, and psychiatric disorders. This manual creates a diagnostic standard for clinicians involved in the diagnosis and statistical management of mental disorders and includes accepted criteria for objective assessment of psychiatric symptoms.
Diagnosis of Mental Disorders, Fifth Edition is the most current resource for clinical practice available to mental health professionals.
Diagnosis of Mental Disorders is the definitive reference for the diagnosis and statistical management of mental disorders.
Logical stepwise treatment using numerical score to assess progress
Positive Score Calculator
Treatment: Schizophrenia, with Anxiety, with Depression, Pregnancy, Children, Elderly, Emergency and Substance abuse
Quick reference to medications used in treatment of Schizophrenia
Summary of Psychosocial interventions
Treatment of side effects: EPS, Tardive Dyskinesia, Akathisia, Neuroleptic Malignant Syndrome and Metabolic Side effects of SGA
Other tools are Resistant Schizophrenia and Drug Interactions
With Psych Drugs, you can learn important and useful information about various psychotropic medications such as antidepressants, antipsychotics, mood stabilizers, and anti-anxiety medications.
Some major classes of psych drugs include: SSRIs, TCAs, MAOIs, second generation (atypical) antipsychotics, benzodiazepines, and meds for insomnia, anxiety, depression, ADHD, alcohol dependence, opioid dependence and nicotine addiction, etc…
Perfect for psychology test and flashcards log, you can learn about drug interaction or interactions, meds apps, mental health, diseases and disability. This cool app also serves as a reminder and personality checker like a healing book diary full of medical terms and terminology dictionary info and smart facts.
Also as a nursing central handbook for pill identifier and identification, medication guide for this dot com age of psychological testing and games.
For each medication, you will find:
Maximum daily dose for adults
Maximum daily dose for adolescents and children
This useful app is ideal for medical and mental health professionals, psychiatrist, psychiatric residents, medical students, psychology students, therapists, counselors, and of course curious lay people who just want to familiarize themselves with psychotropic medications. If you want more detailed information, you can check out other medical apps like epocrates rx, webmd mobile cme, and medscape for symptom checker, and baby health prescription!
Scroll alphabetically through the list and quickly jump to a letter with an A-Z side panel.
Find a medication quickly with convenient search bar function.
Tap on the medication to learn about it.
Save your favorites with a touch of a button.
Share drug info with a friend via email.
Te Pou has created the HoNOS tool to make it easier for mental health clinicians to use the HoNOS suite of outcome measures.
• Collect your HoNOS, HoNOSCA, HoNOS65+, HoNOS-LD and HoNOS-secure ratings.
• Work at a time and place that suits you, on your desktop computer, smartphone or tablet.
• Understand your caseload with the dashboard snapshot statistics, invaluable for meetings with your team or manager – input your entire caseload to get the full benefit of the dashboard features such as number of cases, severity, ethnicity, gender, legal status, etc.
• Compare an individual’s outcome ratings over time.
• Share individual results with service users – a great way to have meaningful conversations about outcomes with the people you support.
• See when HoNOS collections are due or overdue at a glance.
• No active Wi-Fi or data connection required at the time of collection. Your data will be stored locally on your device until you choose to sync it.
Te Pou’s HoNOS app has been developed by Wild Bamboo, trusted experts in developing software that collects and stores sensitive health information – you can rest assured that your information is protected and secure.
Please note – this phase of the tool streamlines your data collection and caseload management. You cannot export data from this app into your organisation’s client information systems. This is something we hope to address for New Zealand clinicians in future versions of the app.
HoNOS – the Health of the Nation Outcome Scale – is a clinician rated tool developed by the United Kingdom Royal College of Psychiatrists Research Unit to measure the health and social functioning of people experiencing severe mental illness. This is an outcome tool mandated for use by specialist mental health services in New Zealand by the Ministry of Health.
There are five measures in the HoNOS suite of outcome measures:
• HoNOS: for adult service users (aged 18 – 65 years)
• HoNOSCA: for children and adolescent service users (aged 3 – 18 years)
• HoNOS65+: amended version of the HoNOS for adult service users (aged 65 and over)
• HoNOS-LD: for adult service users who have a dual diagnosis, such as mental illness and an intellectual disability
• HoNOS-secure: for adult service users who are being supported by forensic services.
Learn more about Te Pou’s HoNOS resources at www.tepou.co.nz/honos
ABOUT TE POU
For the mental health, addiction and disability sectors, Te Pou is a source of information and tools to inform service and workforce planning and development. Te Pou supports the sectors to address workforce needs through initiatives and resources for leadership and practice development, use of information, training and grants. All of Te Pou’s work is informed by evidence and assists the translation of policy into practice. www.tepou.co.nz
ABOUT WILD BAMBOO
Wild Bamboo is a software company specialising in creating smart information systems for community based organisations in mental health, community and disability sectors in New Zealand, Australia and the United Kingdom. www.wildbamboo.co.nz
Logical stepwise treatment using numerical score to assess progress
Bipolar disorder questionnaire
Postpartum depression questionnaire
Treatment of Major Depression and Bipolar disorder
Treatment of Depression with comorbidity
Quick reference to medications used in treatment of Depression
Treatment of side effects
Treatment resistant Depression
* Quick navigation to critical information
* Custom bookmarks let you quickly return to your favorite pages
* Expanded search capability
* Add notes to a page
Nursing Essentials is an easy to use app with rich content, detailed illustrations, and pioneering features. Best of all, you know you can depend on the Nursing Essentials, because it was created by Informed Publishing®—the trusted leader in emergency reference information since 1986. Informed's print and digital guides are carried in the pockets, on mobile devices, and in the emergency vehicles of over one million first responders nationwide.
Whether you are a beginning or experienced nurse, this guide will be an essential tool throughout your career. Nursing Essentials is the one resource that both recent graduates and lifelong nurses depend on to keep all the information they need at their fingertips.
The second edition Nursing Essentials includes vital assessment information, with updated and expanded sections devoted to cardiovascular, respiratory, neurological, pediatric, OB, GI/GU, and mental health topics. The new mental health section covers common disorders (anxiety, personality, bipolar, chemical dependency, eating disorders, schizophrenia, somatoform) and mental health assessment.
It provides updated reference information on drugs, infusions, and laboratory values, with information on medications, blood products, calculations, and PO, SQ, IM, IO administration procedures, with a new expanded section on IV administration guidelines. Also featured are fluids, electrolytes, and acid-base imbalances, as well as a new pain assessment chart and Spanish translations.
* Acid-Base Imbalances
* Complete Neurological Assessment
* Pediatric Drug Dosages
* Pain Assessment
* Geriatric & Cultural Considerations
* Organ Donation Considerations
* Burn and Dermatome Charts
* Metric Conversions
* Spanish translations
* Restraint and Back Safety
* Tips For Workload / Report Organization
* Insertion / Management of Catheters, Gastric, and Chest Tubes
Featuring interactive calculators for Glasgow, burns, and metric conversions.
NOTE: For issues related to problems downloading the app or with refunds please call 1-888-624-8014 or email email@example.com. Please contact us before leaving negative reviews.
1000 multiple choice fact, scenario and case-based questions
Correct answers and explanations to help you quickly master exam content
Take exam as many times as you wish
Score transcripts with missed key words to help you evaluate areas that need further study
Sync your app and receive the latest version of previously purchased questions
The mission of Knowledge Testing is to help you pass the test. We do this by providing high quality, peer-reviewed, educationally sound questions written by leading educators.
Knowledge Testing, LLC
Treatment of ADHD, Anxiety disorders, Mood disorders and Schizophrenia
Medications- dose and side effects
Protocols- GAD,PD,OCD,PTSD, depression, schizophrenia
How To Use The App
When a user presses the PLAY button they are presented with a grid of images, their task is to identify and touch the most positive image as quickly as possible. They are then presented with a new set of images and the process repeats until the timer expires.
The application will allow the user to alter their natural bias and look for more favourable outcomes.
Cognitive Bias Modification (CBM) helps patients to make better choices at an unconscious level by increasing their ability to automatically identify a more positive outcome. By continual practice over time the patient becomes more predisposed to finding the good things in life rather than searching out negativity.
Just as when we buy a new car and subsequently see everyone driving them, a persons brain is wired to look for a particular set of stimuli. For example, people who are highly negative and suffering from stress are often looking for the worst case scenario or 'catastrophizing'; these individuals are constantly watching for, and processing possible instigators of disaster.
CBM works by having the patient consciously look for the positives, to find the silver lining in the clouds, in a controlled manner. Over time this help realign the unconscious processes along more positive and productive lines, and eventually will allow the patient to automatically evaluate situations with greater balance.
Cognitive Bias Modification has been found to be an effective exercise for individuals suffering from anxiety based disorders such as Stress, Depression and PTSD.
A PROBABLE DIAGNOSIS can be established with this software within 2 minutes, using a deductive logic system.
- Disease Description. This provides a detailed and comprehensive description of the disease. This information is presented in a clear and simple format that allows understanding of the disease process and the resulting signs, symptoms and possible complications.
- Signs and Symptoms. A complete description of all the signs and symptoms associated with this particular disease.
- Other Conditions to Consider. This provides a list of other conditions which may have similar symptoms, and should be considered in a differential diagnosis. Complete information on these diseases is provided if they are included in the database.
- Investigations. A detailed list of recommended investigations which may be used to validate or refute the diagnosis. This includes laboratory tests, radiography, imaging, surgery and all other relevant investigations
- Treatment. A comprehensive and detailed description of current recommended treatments, including dosages
- Patient Management. Things the patient can do to assist in treatment where applicable.
This information is intended to fully inform the patient about all aspects of their PROBABLE DIAGNOSIS and other conditions with similar symptoms so that they will be able to better understand and actively participate in their medical care. Rapid Diagnosis Mental is not a substitute for a diagnosis made by a qualified medical practitioner, based on a thorough examination and appropriate investigations. All diagnosis made with this software should be confirmed by a qualified medical practitioner. The primary objective of this software is to encourage an active interest in health related problems, their diagnosis and treatment, and to empower patients by providing them with accurate, up to date knowledge, so that they may understand and participate in their health care.
Your Rapid Diagnosis Mental was developed by one of Australia's leading private hospital companies with over 40 years experience in the provision of health care.
This app is part of a suite of health products including:
The DSM-IV-TR® brings this essential diagnostic tool up-to-date, to promote effective diagnosis, treatment, and quality of care. Now you can get all the essential diagnostic information you rely on from the DSM-IV® along with important updates not found in the 1994 edition.
// Key Features
• Benefit from new research into Schizophrenia, Asperger's Disorder, and other conditions
• Utilize additional information about the epidemiology and other facets of DSM conditions
• Update ICD-9-CM codes implemented since 1994 (including Conduct Disorder, Dementia, Somatoform Disorders)
// Unique Features
• Update Policy: Edition-based. New editions are released when the content changes significantly; there is no standard schedule for new editions.
// Designed for Omnio
This app will install your new resource into the Omnio environment, which requires a separate download. Learn more by searching for “Omnio” in Google Play.
• Learn the five steps of the SAFE-T approach in working with patients and easily download resources for use offline.
• Study interactive sample case studies to see the SAFE-T approach in action.
• Browse conversation starters that provide sample language and tips for talking with patients about their suicidal ideation.
• Explore clinical and educational resources and share crisis line phone numbers and other patient-focused materials.
• Use SAMHSA’s Behavioral Health Treatment Services Locator to provide timely referrals for patients. The Locator can be filtered by type and distance.
Email SAMHSA at SAMHSAInfo@samhsa.hhs.gov with any questions or comments.
Note: This app is a free resource provided by the Substance Abuse and Mental Health Services Administration, U.S. Department of Health and Human Services, and was funded by Federal resources.
• Tips: Get tips about bullying for specific age groups: 3‒6, 7‒13, and teens.
• Warning Signs: Recognize the warning signs: Is your child bullying, being bullied, or witnessing bullying?
• Information: Access trustworthy online resources screened for effectiveness by experts.
• Conversation Starters: Choose easy-to-use conversation starters to talk with your child.
• Reminders: Set reminders to talk with your child when the time feels right: a quiet moment on the way to a game, after dinner, relaxing outside. Whenever and an opportunity seems open, easy, and unforced.
• Social Media: Share conversation starters, successful strategies, and useful advice via Facebook, Twitter, email, and text messages.
• Resources for Educators: Access a section created for educators and teachers that includes how to prevent bullying in the classroom and support children who are being bullied.
Email SAMHSA at SAMHSAInfo@samhsa.hhs.gov with any questions or comments.
Note: This app is a free resource provided by the Substance Abuse and Mental Health Services Administration (SAMHSA), U.S. Department of Health and Human Services, in conjunction with the StopBullying.gov Federal partnership.
* Practice bringing up the topic of alcohol
* Learn the questions to ask
* Get ideas for keeping the conversation going
You decide what to say, see it play out, and adjust your approach with help from your coaches.