We've also added support for Tsunami Alerts. Choose which of several regions (US West Coast/Alaska, Hawaii, Pacific Ocean, Indian Ocean, Caribbean) you want to receive alerts for. Notifications of alerts will appear in your status bar and details are available in the Alert History. Alerts are obtained from the US NOAA national Weather Service feeds.
* Optional Tsunami Alerts
* Optional Zoom setting
* Configurable update frequency
* Portrait or Landscape mode
* Can scroll with screen touch motions, of be scroll-locked
Install application, then select as wallpaper (from Home, touch: Menu key, Wallpaper, Live wallpapers). On the Settings screen, choose your Location and any other options settings, then touch "Set wallpaper". At the home screen, the wallpaper will respond to your left/right/up/down gestures.
Image update is subject to availability of images from USGS.
Tsunami alerts are subject to availability of feeds from NOAA.
Disclaimer: Timely delivery of data and alerts by this application are dependent on the Internet and governament data providers and are not guaranteed.
More from developer
No more scratching your head and wondering if you have missed the bus.
No more guessing when the next bus will arrive!
DaBus app takes the guesswork out of catching the bus on the island of Oahu. It uses the arrival information, courtesy of the Oahu Transit Services (OTS) to provide the best estimated time on when the next bus will arrive. This app also tracks the current location of the bus so you know exactly where it is located on the map. It is the app to download when you are in Hawaii.
This app is fun, simple and intuitive to use. Best of all, it is absolutely FREE!
- Mahalo (Thank you) for downloading and using this app.
- Locate nearby bus stops.
- Search for bus stops by street name, destination route number, and stop number.
- Search for bus stops by tapping on the map.
- Get GPS real-time arrival information.
- Get published bus schedules for any days of the week.
- Auto refresh bus arrival information.
- Track the current bus location.
- Watch the bus gliding across the map.
- Bookmark your favorite bus stops.
- Get latest news and information on DaBus app, Traffic Accidents, Road Closures.
- Watch cool demo videos.
- Send comments to TheBus and Development team.
Keywords: Honolulu, Hawaii, Oahu Transit Services, OTS, City and County of Honolulu, Bus, TheBus, The Bus, Department of Information Technology, DTS