*** All users must upgrade to at least version 2.3—prior versions may no longer produce search results!
Federally-funded health centers care for you, even if you have no health insurance. You pay what you can afford, based on your income. Health centers provide:
- Checkups when you're well
- Treatment when you're sick
- Complete care when you're pregnant
- Immunizations and checkups for your children
- Dental care and prescription drugs for your family
- Mental health and substance abuse care if you need it
Health centers are located in most cities and many rural areas. Type in an address or place and click the 'Find Centers' button, or search the Current Location to find health centers near you.
Developed by HRSA, the Health Resources and Services Administration.