This application contains 20 of the most commonly used formulas pertaining to Electricity and Magnetism. It is a calculator which means that it is capable of solving for each variable in all 20 formulas. The user simply plugs in the known variables in the formula and this app will solve the equation for the missing variable making it much more useful than a basic reference app which can only list the formulas.
Perfect for physics students in high school and college level courses.
Perfect for Homework!
-Coulomb's Law (Force)
-Coulomb's Law (Potential Energy)
-Potential Energy (Point Charge)
-Potential Energy (Capacitor)
-Resistance of a Wire
-Force of Magnetic Field on Moving Charge
-Magnetic Field Around Wire
If you are interested in having a calculator that covers all topics in physics and not only Electricity and Magnetism, Physics Formula Calculator is also available. It contains all of the formulas included in this app and formulas ranging from newtonian mechanics, waves and optics, fluid mechanics, thermal physics, and atomic and nuclear physics!
We are glad to inform you all that this is our official app.
The purpose of developing this app is to provide ease to the users while doing tedious and complex calculations of electronics. Almost all electronics calculations can be performed by it(for instance,this app includes basic "ohm's law calculator" to "resistor and capacitor series/parallel calculator", "555 timer generator calculator" to "electricity and energy consumption calculator",and many more). Overall 14 sub apps are inside it. Moreover it has more than 35 calculators inside a single sub app i.e. "electrical calculator" (which is one out of the 14 sub app of this main app).
It also includes "resistor color code calculator app" along with almost all transistors and diodes series specifications.
By and large, it has included all the electronics calculator apps inside a single app which will certainly help the users in solving their related problems.
Many working examples like
Seven Segment interfacing
Store value in memory
Pulse width modulation
Each topic is around 600 words and is complete with diagrams, equations and other forms of graphical representations along with simple text explaining the concept in detail.
This USP of this application is "ultra-portability". Students can access the content on-the-go from anywhere they like.
Basically, each topic is like a detailed flash card and will make the lives of students simpler and easier.
Some of topics Covered in this application are:
1. Introduction to Electronic Engineering
2. Basic quantities
3. Passive and active devices
4. Semiconductor Devices
5. Current in Semiconductors
6. P-N Junction
8. Power Diode
10. Special-Purpose Diodes
11. Tunnel diode and Optoelectronics
12. Diode Approximation
13. Applications of diode: Half wave Rectifier and Full Wave Rectifier
14. Bridge Rectifier
16. Clamper Circuits
17. Positive Clamper
18. Voltage Doubler
19. Zener Diode
20. Zener Regulator
21. Design of Zener regulator circuit
22. Special-Purpose Diodes-1
24. Bipolar Junction Transistors (BJT)
25. Beta and alpha gains
26. The Common Base Configuration
27. Relation between different currents in a transistor
28. Common-Emitter Amplifier
29. Common Base Amplifier
30. Biasing Techniques for CE Amplifiers
31. Biasing Techniques: Emitter Feedback Bias
32. Biasing Techniques: Collector Feedback Bias
33. Biasing Techniques: Voltage Divider Bias
34. Biasing Techniques: Emitter Bias
35. Small Signal CE Amplifiers
36. Analysis of CE amplifier
37. Common Collector Amplifier
38. Darlington Amplifier
39. Analysis of a transistor amplifier using h-parameters
40. Power Amplifiers
41. Power Amplifiers: Class A Amplifiers
42. Power Amplifiers: Class B amplifier
43. Power Amplifiers: Cross over distortion(Class B amplifier)
44. Power Amplifiers: Biasing a class B amplifier
45. Power Calculations for Class B Push-Pull Amplifier
46. Power Amplifiers: Class C amplifier
47. Field Effect Transistor (FET)
48. JFET Amplifiers
49. Transductance Curves
50. Biasing the FET
51. Biasing the FET: Self Bias
52. Voltage Divider Bias
53. Current Source Bias
54. FET a amplifier
55. Design of JFET amplifier
56. JFET Applications
57. MOSFET Amplifiers
58. Common-Drain Amplifier
59. MOSFET Applications
60. Operational Amplifiers
61. Depletion-mode MOSFET
62. Enhancement-mode MOSFET
63. The ideal operational amplifier
64. Practical OP AMPS
65. Inverting Amplifier
66. The Non-inverting Amplifier
67. Voltage Follower (Unity Gain Buffer)
68. The Summing Amplifier
69. Differential Amplifier
70. The Op-amp Integrator Amplifier
71. The Op-amp Differentiator Amplifier
72. History of The Numeral Systems
73. Binary codes
74. conversion of bases
75. Conversion of decimal to binary ( base 10 to base 2)
76. Octal Number System
77. Hexadecimal Number System
78. Rules of Binary Addition and Subtraction
79. Sign-and-magnitude method
80. Sign-and-magnitude method:2s complement Representation
81. Boolean algebra
82. Basic Theorems & Properties of Boolean algebra
83. Logic gate
84. Symbols of logic Gates
85. Universal Gates
86. No associativity of NAND and NOR Gates: universal gates
87. Introduction of minimization using K-map
88. Two variable maps
89. Don't Cares condition
90. 5 variable Karnaugh Maps
91. Binary coded decimal codes(bcd)
92. Principle and types digital instruments
93. digital voltmeter
94. Cathode ray oscilloscope(CRO)
95. Cathode ray tube: CRO
96. Channel: CRO
97. Measurements with the cathode ray oscilloscope C
All topics not listed due to character limitations set by Google Play.
APP USERS PLEASE UPLOAD YOUR FAVORITE PROJECTS!
The screenshots only show the initial projects I posted. I need YOU to post some more projects for everyone to see and possibly attempt themselves! There are many Pi users that will get use out of the project(s) you post! We all thank you!
LEGAL NOTE: Raspberry Pi is a trademark of the Raspberry Pi Foundation. They own sole rights to the trademark. This app is not officially supported by the Raspberry Pi Foundation.
- Contains over 20 million semiconductor datasheets.
- More than 30,000 Datasheets update per month.
- More than 450,000 Searches per day.
- More than 23,000,000 Impressions per month.
- More than 8,800,000 Visits per month all around the world.
- More than 5,200,000 Unique Users at Alldatasheet
If You can't search it here, Nowhere else in the world. You'll less likely find it.
keyword :datasheet, datasheets, digikey, element14, farnell, data sheet
Small bug fixed and this version will not support devices are below android version 3.0 (Level 11).
Version 2 (1.1) updates:
Many thanks to you all for the feedback and now you can zoom in/out the schematic, simply click on the image and open a new page to pinch to zoom.
Large collection of electronic circuits. Simple and interesting that you can build on your own.
Daily update to the database on the app so you will always find something new.
Apps will be updated soon we are working hard to make it better.
Also visit us online at http://diy.slmelectronic.co.uk/
* Every topic has picture representation to understand phenomenon.
* Easy to bookmark favorite topic.
* Easy to search any topic.
* Data update facility available.
• What is Charge?
• Circuit Elements
• Semi Conductor Devices
You are welcome to share any suggestions or comments within topic definition and description level and also can share App.
*****A perfect app for an introductory physics or physical science course that is designed to engage students to explore the topic of electricity. It is designed to address the needs of all students in the topic.
*****Covers the subtopics of:
Current in a series circuit
Current in a parallel circuit
Potential differences in a series circuit
Potential differences across parallel circuits
Resistors in series and parallel
How to reduce electrical waste
How to use electricity safely
Electrical appliances’ safety features
Practical applications of electricity in everyday items
Simulations testing electrical circuits
Opportunities to test ideas about circuits
Checkpoints for self-assessment
***** Other Key Features:
- Think! and Explore This for greater engagement
- Main Points summary
- Concept Map
- Test Yourself (summary questions)
★This is one of many award winning ScienceWerkz apps - try them all!
WAGmob brings you simpleNeasy, on-the-go learning app for "Electronics Bundle".
You have limited access to the content provided.
In this mode you can access 2 tutorials, 1 quiz, and 1 set of flashcards.
For full access to the content, please purchase this application.
You can purchase "Electronics and Digital Electronics" application from within this app just for $1.99 each.
The app provides:
1. Snack sized chapters for easy learning.
2. Bite sized flashcards to memorize key concepts.
3. Simple and easy quizzes for self-assessment.
Designed for both students and adults.
This app provides a quick summary of essential concepts in Electronics and Digital Electronics by following snack sized chapters:
Electricity and Magnetism,
Series and Parallel Circuits,
NPN, PNP, FET and MOSFET,
Number System and Digital Electronics,
Digital Logic Gates.
"Digital Electronics" includes:
Digital Number System,
Boolean Laws and Simplification of Boolean Function,
Digital Logic Gates,
Combinational Logic Circuit,
Sequential Logic Circuit.
About WAGmob apps:
1) A companion app for on-the-go, bite-sized learning.
2) Over Three million paying customers from 175+ countries.
Why WAGmob apps:
1) Beautifully simple, Amazingly easy, Massive selection of apps.
2) Effective, Engaging and Entertaining apps.
3) An incredible value for money. Lifetime of free updates!
*** WAGmob Vision : simpleNeasy apps for a lifetime of on-the-go learning.***
*** WAGmob Mission : A simpleNeasy WAGmob app in every hand.***
*** WAGmob Platform: A unique platform to create and publish your own apps & e-Books.***
Please visit us at www.wagmob.com or write to us at Team@wagmob.com.
We would love to improve our e-Book and app platform.
The biggest reason to use KiCad as your PCB design tool is:
- KiCad has no restrictions on how big your physical printed cicuit bord can be.
- KiCad is free and perfect to use within the maker community.
- KiCad is open source.
- KiCad has no complex and expensive licensees associated with it.
*WHAT YOU WILL LEARN*
✔ Start a new project.
✔ Netlist and footprint association and placing PCB items.
✔ Silk-screen and copper pour.
✔ Mounting holes.
✔ Create a library and put your own component in that library.
✔ Create PCB footprint component.
✔ Add Footprint search path
✔ Prepare production files.
• Lifetime access to 8 lectures
• A community of 600+ students learning together!
• Watch courses on the go: video lectures, audio lectures, presentations, articles and anything inside your course.
• Watch courses in offline: Save courses for offline viewing so you can watch them while you're on a plane or subway!
Instructed By : Niklas Wennerstrand | Engineer
Niklas Wennerstrand is an electronics engineer that has been working in the electronics industry for many years. He has been working as a field application engineer as well as an electronics designer, company owner and manager.
Install the "Printed Circuit Board Course" app now and join over 4 million students who are already learning on Udemy.