Labor Tracker gives you those options. Simply enter in a labor item complete with job name, city, employee name and paid amount and it will be stored in your app. The intuitive calendar control will then display days where you entered in labor items. And when you mark the people as paid, it will even display when everyone for that day has been paid. Long press on any day and you will be shown a popup of each employee and their labor cost for the day. Long press on a Sunday and you can view either employee labor costs for that day or for the prior week.
Press on any calendar day and you can view the daily details of your labor costs on a job per job basis. Press on any job item and you can view the job details of your labor costs on an employee per employee basis. Press on any employee and you can edit that labor item.
Enter in labor incorrectly? No problem. Simply long press on an employee item and you can delete that record. Or if you entered in an entire job incorrectly, simply long press on a job item and you can delete the entire job.
And what good is the data if it's only available in the app itself? You can run reports for your yearly labor costs (separated into monthly files), monthly labor costs, daily labor costs and even per job per day. CSV files are generated and then can be used with a spreadsheet program like Excel to view the details of your labor costs.
Need to enter the data on your phone or on a tablet? Simply use the Import/Export feature under Settings and you can create backups for your data on one device and add that data to your other device simply by pasting in the Labor Tracker Exports folder and importing. And you don't even have to worry about duplicate data. Labor Tracker will check to make sure the data doesn't already exist before it actually adds it to your records!
And as you enter in data, the app will take note of those items and begin to offer them as auto complete suggestions on your labor entry screen, to even improve the efficiency for entering your labor. It couldn’t be easier.
And the data is completely unavailable over the network so unless someone gets access to your phone or tablet, your data is safe and secure.
Labor Tracker: making it easier to track your labor costs!
• Unemployment Insurance Initial Claims
• Consumer Price Index (CPI)
• Unemployment Rate
• Payroll Employment
• Average Hourly Earnings
• Producer Price Index (PPI)
• Employment Cost Index (ECI)
• U.S. Import Price Index
• U.S. Export Price Index
Download this App for your Android and you’ll get immediate access to the DOL’s latest published numbers. You can track certain statistics and get the news releases about the numbers.
Labor Sync allows employers and employees to track time and location right from a smartphone or computer.
BUSINESS OWNERS and FOREMEN:
You no longer have to worry about accurate time tracking or timesheets. With your Labor Sync account (sign up at www.laborsync.com/signup), you can actively track, monitor, and report upon employee time and GPS location.
Employees log in with an individual pin, so all reporting is accurate and secure. Employees don’t fill out paper timesheets, which means more accurate time tracking and no more wasted labor costs.
Even a 15 minute difference per day could save you thousands on labor costs.
Don’t worry about filling out timesheets anymore. With Labor Sync, you can log in with a unique pin number, and track all of your time while on the job. You can easily send messages to your boss or foreman, all while recording notes for the job site.
With Labor Sync, you can...
- Clock in / Clock out
- Start travel
- Start jobs
- Record all job activity
Track GPS Location:
- GPS locator on job entries
- Locate employees on-site
- Send messages to employees or back to the office
This app requires a company managed Labor Sync account to use. Sign up at www.laborsync.com/signup
If your employer suggested downloading this app, please ask them for your pin number. You don’t need to sign up on the website if they already did.
If you have any issues, you can contact us by email or visit http://support.laborsync.com
The features in this app include:
* View Manage "Active Work Orders"
* Process Work Orders
* Process Service Agreement Work Orders (part of an optional module)
* Add and View Time Card Records (part of an optional module)
* View Work Order Details
* Accept Signature on Work Order
* Email Work Order
* View and Edit Custom Fields
* Configure Work Order Lists
* Configure Work Order Details page
* Error Reporting/Send Log
* Receive Work Order Alerts
* View and Add Text Notes
* View Picture Notes
* Attach Picture Notes from Device Albums
* Attach Photos from the Device Camera
* View Equipment Service History
* View and Edit Equipment Attributes
* Add Equipment to Site through Work Order
* Change Equipment on Work Order
* See Work Orders Where I am Secondary
* Send GPS Location from the Field
* Price Up Invoice from the Field
* Email Invoice
* Take payment in the field though (additional fees apply)
* Email Receipt
* View and Manage Received Alerts
* Configure Mobile App through Settings
* Create new work orders and customers
* Assign/Reassign work orders
This application is NOT compatible with CorrigoNet or WorkTrack Facilities Management.
- Turn by turn GPS directions
- One touch call button
- Loyalty rewards
- Exclusive mobile coupons
- Notification messages
- Tips on vehicle maintenance
Auto Repair Tracker (ART) eliminates that issue with clean, trackable, easy-to-follow updates, estimates, and status reports that show up right on your mobile device. ART is optimized for you- the auto repair customer- so shops can offer you the best possible service and spend more time focused on your vehicle.
Here are the advantages of ART:
· Easy repair tracking
· Reduced need for phone calls
· Receive simple updates directly from your mechanic
· Accountability from your repair shop
· Leave feedback to improve your future repair experience
· Fast answers to repair questions
· Clean user experience
· Safe and sound usability
· And a better overall repair experience
Reduce the headache of tracking your repair updates & ditch the art of waiting. Download the ART app to stay up-to-date on your vehicle repair.
*App is in the beta stages. It will not work unless your automotive shop is using our system. Ask your shop to implement ART today!
The main benefit of using Labor Plan is having an increase in the profitability of your services. Through the formulation of quotations, detailing costs and defining well the price, you might increase your profits and avoid losses. Moreover, you will have a direct vision over your orders, deadlines and the history of your services.
Your client will be happier with your professionalism in the management of your services. You will improve your image in the market, and you might have more projects in the future.
• Creation of quotations and proposes
• Specifying costs (labor and materials), deadlines and price
• Sending proposes to your clients
• Sending quotation to your suppliers
• Registering orders
• Following and managing your services
Labor Plan is useful for service providers that need to estimate service resources and create proposes, for example:
• Works of construction, installation and montage
• Cleanness services
• Maintenance and repair of equipments
• Works of decoration
Specially designed for use on Android devices, this guide gives you an overview of the features and specifications for Axis' entire range of network cameras and video encoders.
The feature filter lets you easily find the cameras or encoders that suit your need. You can also quickly compare the feature sets of up to three products in portrait or landscape mode.
The application updates itself over the Internet, adding new products as they are launched and removing discontinued ones.
The application also lets you view the complete product pages from www.axis.com and helps you to easily get in touch with an Axis representative for more product information.