★Google Play Picks★
★NYC MTA App Quest Award Winner★
★Awarded Official App of Toronto Transit Commission — TTC/blogTO★
★Editor's Choice - PCMag★
Transit works in most large North American cities and select cities in Europe (see list below).
- Know at a glance when your next subway or bus is arriving (including real-time predictions!)*
- Plan A-to-B trips with ease (includes all transit modes – bus, subway, metro, uber, car2go, train, streetcar, light rail, and ferry).
- See exactly where your bus or train is on the map in real-time.*
- View schedules and route itineraries (even offline!)
- Favorite your most important routes.
- Save home/work locations for quicker trip planning.
- See bike share stations on the map.
- Find and reserve nearby car2go's
- Check ETAs for the closest Uber and request a ride.
*Wherever real-time info is available.
“This app makes me WANT to ride the bus"
“Love this so much I might sell my car.”
“Blows Google Maps out of the water.”
"Clearly beats other transit apps in every way. Totally changed my transit experience."
“Probably the best thing on my phone, no joke.”
See below for a PARTIAL list of supported agencies and cities (full list: http://transitapp.com/regions)
Ann Arbor: The Ride, UM Transit, ArborBike
Atlanta: MARTA*, CCT, GRTA
Austin: Capital Metro*, B-cycle
Boston: MBTA*, Hubway
Chicago: CTA*, Metra, PACE, NICTD, Divvy
Cincinnati: Metro, TANK
Columbus: COTA, CoGo
Dallas: DART, Fort Worth T
Denver: RTD, B-cycle
Grand Rapids: The Rapid*
Hampton Roads: HRT
Hartford (and CT): CTTransit
Kansas City: KCATA
Las Vegas: RTC
Los Angeles: LA Metro*, Metrolink, OCTA*, LADOT*, Omnitrans, RTA, Burbank Bus, Torrance, Foothill*, Big Blue Bus, Glendale Beeline*
Madison: Metro*, B-cycle
Miami: MDT, BCT, Citi Bike
Milwaukee: MCTS*, Bublr Bikes
Minneapolis: Metro Transit*, MVTA, Plymouth*, SouthWest*, U. Minnesota*, Nice Ride
Nashville: MTA & RTA
New Orleans: NORTA*
NYC Metro: New York MTA*, Metro-North (MNR), Long Island Rail Road (LIRR), NJ Transit (NJT)*, PATH, SI Ferry, NICE, Bee-Line, RI Tram, NY Waterway, Citi Bike
Philadelphia: SEPTA*, PATCO
Phoenix: Valley Metro*
Pittsburgh: Port Authority (PAAC)*
Sacramento: SRT, Roseville
SLC: UTA*, GREENbike
San Antonio: VIA
San Diego: MTS, NCTD*
SF Bay Area: SF BART*, SF MUNI*, Caltrain*, AC Transit*, VTA*, County Connection*, SamTrans, Bay Area Bike Share
Seattle: Metro Transit*, City of Seattle*, Sound Transit*, Pierce Transit, Pronto
Tampa Bay: HART*, PSTA
Washington DC: WMATA (DC Metro & Bus)*, DC Circulator*, Ride On*, Arlington (ART)*, Fairfax Connector, VRE*, DASH, Capital Bike Share
Montréal: STM, RTL, STL*, AMT*, MRC, CIT, Bixi
Ottawa: OC Transpo*
Toronto (GTA): TTC*, GO, York (YRT/VIVA)*, Guelph, Hamilton Street Railway(HSR)*, Grand River (GRT), Brampton (BT), MiWay, Burlington, Oakville, Toronto Bike Share
Vancouver: TransLink*, SkyTrain*
Victoria: BC Transit
*Uses real-time for some or all routes (eg bus time & subway time in NYC, bus tracker & train tracker in Chicago, Next Bus in Boston, etc)
A great replacement for the discontinued HopStop app!
**New** Available for Android Wear - view nearby lines and get next arrival times right from your watch
Supports major US cities (including NY, Chicago, Miami, SF, Boston, LA, DC) & hundreds more worldwide.
** “It'll make your commute and your trips out and around town for fun that much easier” - LifeHacker **
** Featured in NYTimes, TechCrunch, FastCompany, & more **
►OmniSearch: Discover the best routes to anywhere in your city. Search for a place, address or station to compare transit options and see detailed directions all the way there (combining any and all local transit types including bus, light rail, ferry, train, metro, subway, tram, rail and streetcar)
►Near me: See what's nearby and explore your surroundings on the map. Find the closest stops and check next arrival times, so you're never stuck waiting at the station. Get directions to your destination via the best and shortest route
►Favorites: Add your home, work and other favorite places for instant trip planning. See next arrival times for your favorite lines, and even check your trip history for easy repeat travels
►En Route: A simple click will allow you control your journey, even if your plans or destination change. Just tap Start to see your updated ETA and be notified as you go
►Live reports: Improve everyone’s ride by reporting useful information about station crowdedness, cleanliness, live events, even incidents. Receive notifications from your local operator, when available. Planning your transit is easier when you know what to expect
►Comprehensive transit maps: See an overview of your local transit maps (PDF viewer required)
How is Moovit "community-powered”?
The power of Moovit stems in our cooperation with you, our amazing users. We start with complete schedule-based transit information, and, with your help, mix in real-time data about current transit times and conditions. Just by using Moovit, you’re helping everyone else plan their transit (and lives) better. En route, you can even send active reports about the ride or station to let others know what to expect. Spread the word and help your community get there on time!
Ride with Moovit in 100+ cities across the US:
New York, Los Angeles, San Francisco, Boston, Chicago, Philadelphia, Washington DC, Austin, Seattle, Miami, and more.
Moovit supports all major transit operators including:
MTA, New Jersey Transit, LIRR, MBTA, WMATA, SEPTA, CTA, Pace, LA Metro, Metrolink, SFMTA, AC Trans, BART, VTA, OCTA, Amtrak, King County Metro, Miami Dade Transit, MDT, Metro, Muni, MARTA, RTD, CATA, MWRTA, Metrorail, Bart, Beeline Bus, Norwalk Transit, Dash Ladot, DC circulator, Torrance Transit and more…
(Including: Muni map, Path Train schedule, WMATA next bus, next Caltrain, METRA schedule Chicago etc.)
Moovit is a worldwide app! You can find us in hundreds of cities around the world including: UK (London, Birmingham, Manchester), Spain (Barcelona, Madrid), Italy (Rome, Milan, Napoli), France (Paris, Bordeaux), Poland (Warsaw, Lublin, and more), Sweden (Stockholm), Finland (Helsinki), Hungary (Budapest), Russia (Moscow), Netherlands, Israel, Brazil (Rio, Sao Paulo), Chile (Santiago), Colombia (Bogota), Mexico City, Peru (Lima), New Zealand, Philippines (Manila), Malaysia (Kuala Lumpur), Greece (Athens), South Korea (Seoul), Norway (Oslo).
Common misspellings: moveit, movit, move it, muvit, mubit, movit, mobit, moovet
Let's stay connected:
* Like us on Facebook: http://facebook.com/moovit
* Follow us on Twitter: @moovit
* Check out our website: www.moovitapp.com
Realtime bus and Metro rail predictions and trip planner directly from Metro, serving Los Angeles County.
-Realtime LA Metro Bus (Next Bus) predictions for schedule for every Metro bus stop in Los Angeles with auto refresh direct from Metro.
-Realtime LA Metro Rail predictions for schedule for every Metro station in Los Angeles.
-Location based bus stop finder to locate Metro bus stops nearby.
-Save commonly used bus stops and Metro stations into your Favorites list for easy access.
-Download the Go Metro Rail map into the app for easy navigation
-LA Transit Trip Planner (new)
-In app purchase to go Ad-Free
-Set your preferred start page.
-Optional spoken text to speech on route predictions.
-Smartphone and tablet compatibility.
-And of course, FREE
-Best LA Metro Bus app in the market.
If you like this application, consider upgrading to the LA Metro Bus ad-free version in the app.
Join the LA Metro Bus Android app community page and get access to beta releases before everyone else: https://plus.google.com/u/0/communities/114041763324209163181
Like us on Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/pages/Los-Angeles-Metro-Bus-App/118102788350341
You must have network access to use these resources. All data provided by Metro.
INTERNET - Access the internet access to get live LA Metro data
ACCESS_NETWORK_STATE - Check if the device has internet access to get live LA Metro data
ACCESS_FINE_LOCATION - Find your location so you can find nearby bus stops
WRITE_EXTERNAL_STORAGE - Write data, such as your favorites and app settings
READ_GSERVICES - To access Google maps
BILLING - For upgrading to premium version if you choose to
CAMERA - To let you scan the QR code at bus stops
NYC Bus Tracker uses Global Positioning GPS System hardware and wireless communications technology to track the real-time location of buses.
get information about when the next bus will arrive at your stop, even if you are still at home, the office, shopping, or dining.
all you need to do is put in your bus number or location in the search bar and it will tell you exactly where the bus is now download the app now
and never wait anymore by the bus stop again
Realtime rail and bus predictions and DC Metro map directly from WMATA (Washington Metropolitan Area Transit Authority), serving Washington DC, Northern Virgina and Maryland.
-Realtime DC Metro Rail predictions (Next Train) for every Metro station in the Washington DC region with auto refresh direct from WMATA.
-Realtime DC Metro Bus (Next Bus) predictions for every Metro bus stop in the Washington DC region with auto refresh direct from WMATA.
-Location based Metro station finder to locate Metro stations nearby. Provides navigation.
-Location based bus stop finder to locate Metro bus stops nearby. Provides navigation.
-Mapping for DC Metro rail stations and bus stops.
-Save commonly used Metro stations and stops into your Favorites list for easy access.
-Look up DC Metro bus stop predictions directly by the bus stop number.
-View the day's full bus schedule for your bus stop.
-Check to see if WMATA is broadcasting any rail alerts or disruptions.
-Access the WMATA DC Metro rail map to plan your Washington Metro route.
-Smartphone and tablet compatibility.
-Live twitter feed for dcmetro
-More intelligent interface than DC Metro Transit app
-And of course, FREE
-Best Washington Metro app in the market.
You must have network access to use these resources.
Like us at https://www.facebook.com/DcMetroAndBus
Live Arrivals & Maps – View a live map of your route, vehicle location, and real-time arrival.
MyMetro – Previously visited trips, itineraries, route selection, or stations/stops are automatically saved and can be favorited.
Contextual System Alerts – See alerts and notifications based on your previous trips, itineraries, route selection, or stations/stops.
Customer Assistance & Help – Call Customer Relations, TAP Help, and Metro Transit Security directly from the app. Locations of Metro Customer Centers and TAP resellers are integrated in the app.
Native Trip Planner – The trip planner is integrated into the app and will allow mixed mode transit: rail, bus, bike, park & ride, and walking.
New App Design – Completely redesigned user interface from the ground-up.
With Twin Cities Metro Transit app, you can see all the routes operated by Metro Transit, including its partners (like Minnesota Valley Transit Authority - MVTA, Northstar, etc). The information is accurate and refreshed every 30 seconds.
Tired of waiting for the bus or light rail? This app will not only tell you how far away it is, but also show you the exact location of the vehicle on the map (if available)! Then you'll know exactly where the bus or the train is.
Use a route often? Save it as a favorite and access it easily the next time you open the app!
Not sure what route to take? Use the built-in Trip Planner functionality to get the exact information on which bus or train to take in order to get to your destination. Twin Cities Metro Transit app can also detect your location and give you the address based on your location - and get you to where you need to go!
Rider Alerts! They're there in the app, so be sure to check them to make sure that your bus or train is running and that your bus stop is not closed.
· Adelaide (Rail Commissioner, SouthLink, Torrens Transit, Hills, Light City Buses)
· Brisbane (TransLink SEQ)
· Canberra (ACTION)
· Melbourne (PTV)
· Perth (Transperth, TransAlbany, TransBunbury, TransGoldfields, TransBusselton, TransGeraldton)
· Brussels (STIB)
· São Paulo (SPTrans)
· Calgary (Calgary Transit)
· Edmonton (Edmonton Transit System)
· Halifax (Halifax Transit)
· Montréal (Société de transport de Montréal)
· Ottawa (OC Transpo)
· Quebec (Réseau de transport de la Capitale (RTC))
· Sherbrooke (Société de Transport de Sherbrooke)
· Thunder Bay (Thunder Bay Transit)
· Toronto (GO Transit, TTC)
· Vancouver (TransLink, British Columbia Rapid Transit Company, West Coast Express)
· Santiago (Transantiago, Metro de Santiago)
· Helsinki (Helsingin seudun liikenne)
· Oulu (Oulun joukkoliikenne)
· Tampere (Tampereen joukkoliikenne)
· Berlin (Verkehrsverbund Berlin-Brandenburg, VBB)
· Budapest (BKK, BKV)
· Miskolc (MVK)
· Rome (Roma Servizi per la Mobilità)
· Torino (Gruppo Torinese Trasporti (GTT), Trenitalia)
· Riga (Rīgas satiksme)
· Amsterdam (GVB, EBS)
· Groningen (Qbuzz)
· The Hague (HTM, HTMbuzz)
· Rotterdam (RET)
· Utrecht (U-OV)
· Auckland (Auckland Transport)
· Christchurch (Metro Christchurch)
· Wellington (GO Wellington, …)
· Stavanger (Kolumbus)
· Oslo (Ruter, Timekspressen, Flybussekspressen, Flybussen, Norges statsbaner)
· Barcelona (TMB)
· Madrid (Empresa Municipal de Transportes)
· Göteborg (Västtrafik)
· Malmö (Skånetrafiken)
· Stockholm (SL, Arlanda Express, Waxholmsbolaget)
· Albuquerque (ABQ Ride)
· Atlanta (Metropolitan Atlanta Rapid Transit Authority)
· Austin (Capital Metro)
· Boston (MBTA, Massport)
· Chicago (Chicago Transit Authority, PACE)
· Cincinnati (Southwest Ohio Regional Transit Authority)
· Dallas (Dallas Area Rapid Transit )
· Hartford (CTTransit, Shore Line East)
· Houston (Metropolitan Transit Authority of Harris County)
· Los Angeles (Metro)
· Miami-Dade (Miami Dade Transit)
· New York (MTA, MTA Bus Company)
· Philadelphia (SEPTA)
· Portland (TriMet)
· Salt Lake City (Utah Transit Authority)
· San Diego (MTS)
· San Francisco (Bay Area Rapid Transit, Caltrain, SFMTA)
· Washington (MET, DC Circulator)
NYC Bus Checker™ is a revolutionary new MTA-licensed app that works at every one of New York City's 15,000 bus stops. It shows you WHEN the buses are coming - and WHERE they're going. At thousands of stops, this information isn't just scheduled times, it's real live countdown information from buses with GPS-tracking!
- “If you regularly ride a bus, then you should not leave home without Bus Checker” – The Guardian* -
• Live or scheduled bus times for every stop in New York City.
• Real-time GPS map of nearest bus stops with live traffic display.
• Street-level 3D route maps for every bus - see exactly where your bus goesº
• Stop Alerts - get woken up when you've arrived at your stop!†
• Service information - diversions/closures/cancellations.
• Favorite the bus stops you use regularly.
• Many other useful features and the same slick interface that made London Bus Checker™ a #1 hit.
- London Bus Checker has been featured on BBC Click, Telegraph Online, The Independent, Wired UK, and an App Store 'New and Noteworthy'
Download it for FREE and see what the UK is raving about! Check out the video at www.buschecker.com to see the app in action.
PRAISE FOR 'LONDON BUS CHECKER'
"I'm not surprised this app has leapt to the top of the UK travel charts since its launch" - Kate Russell, BBC Click
“A simple, well-designed app” – Daily Telegraph
One of Cosmopolitan Magazine's featured "Best Apps Ever" - Cosmo UK
There is now real-time information for every stop in New York City.
Download NYC Bus Checker today - and never miss that last bus of the night again! Although if you do, we're not shouting you a taxi.
PROBLEMS WITH THE APP?
Please uninstall then re-install the app - this usually resolves most issues. For more help, please see our support site or contact us. We do read every support request we receive!
* - Review of London Bus Checker
† - Stop Alerts feature is in beta and requires Google Play Services and a compatible device.
- For up-to-date live coverage areas, see www.buschecker.com
- Bus Checker is a registered trademark of FatAttitude Limited.
- Data provided by official MTA feeds.
- MTA logo and maps used with permission.
- In order to improve the app, Bus Checker collects anonymous usage stats and crash reports but no personally identifiable information is collected or transmitted. To opt out at any time, visit the Settings page within the app.
Essential day to day application for locals, tourists, students, Erasmus, business visits ...
- | Metro de Madrid |
GPS Metro Station Finder.
Real time journey calculator.
Schematic and geographic network map including
Fares and Schedules.
Travel Pass remainder
- | Bus EMT |
Waiting time and distance of the Bus (BETA).
Bus Line Maps.
- | Cercanías Madrid |
Real time journey calculator.
Map of the Madrid commuter network.
- | Support |
Android 2.3 to 4.x
• Uses official iconic MTA map of the NYC subway including Staten Island.
• World’s fastest route planner calculating the best route for your subway journey, either the fastest or which has the fewest changes.
• Easy to search for a NYC subway station or find your nearest one.
• E & E Alerts – Escalator & Elevator alerts. Get service outage information before/whilst on your journey.
• Calculate your route. Know how long your journey will take and how many stations you will pass through.
• See your selected route on the subway map feature & view the local area around each NYC subway station.
• Clear map with pan and zoom functionality plus on/off walking routes feature.
• When in network coverage get LIVE information about the NYC subway stations and lines to be in control of your journey.
• In-app purchase to remove ads.
• It's FREE!
If you need more information or have a question about New York Subway Map join us at www.facebook.com/mxDataLtd
More details & offline features than any other subway app!
★ Live Subway Status & Delay Alerts
★ Subway RealTime & Live Train Arrival Times
★ Train Schedules for All Subway Lines
★ Works underground & offline!
★ Nearby Subway Finder
★ Walking Directions & Step-by-step Navigation
★ Subway Transfers
★ Official MTA Subway Maps in HD!
★ Night Subway Service Map
★ Customizable Alerts & Notifications
★ Find Airport AirTrain Connections or Accessible Stations
★ Background Sync & MTA Service Updates
★ More Details Than Any Other Subway App
★ Lots of Offline Features
★ NYC Subway Trip Planner - coming soon!
★★★★★ - “Must have app if you live or plan to visit NYC”
★★★★★ - "This app is officially the best MTA app for android!"
★★★★★ - "The most convenient arrangement of features I have ever seen in a NYC transit app."
★★★★★ - "This is the best by subway app! Gotta love this app especially the premium version!"
★★★★★ - “Clean. Fast. Accurate.”
★★★★★ - “Update has established this app as the absolutely best NYC subway app.”
SUBWAY REAL-TIME & ALL LINES OFFLINE SCHEDULES
Train departure times for all lines. Combines subway Real-Time live data (1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, S, L & SIR lines) with offline viewable train schedules for all subway lines. Search by station name, add favorites, or view by location. Works underground!
TRAIN TRANSFERS LINE MAPS
Transfers for all subway lines & stations. Commute like a pro, look-up transfers for any stop in seconds! See complete transfer line maps for entire NYC metro subway system. Find airport JFK Airport AirTrain connections and accessible stations with ease.
HIGH RESOLUTION NEW YORK CITY SUBWAY MAP
High quality, official MTA maps of New York City Subway system. New York subway map comes in HD resolution and loads faster than in any other app. NYC Metro map is the official NYC subway map from MTA.
NIGHT SERVICE NYC SUBWAY MAP
Did you know NYC subway runs differently at night? Use the Night Map to view available nighttime subway service. Comprehensive night time service description & availability on a convent NYC subway map. Night service New York Metro Map is available only on 'myTrans.it NYC'!
CUSTOMIZABLE ALERT NOTIFICATIONS
Wouldn't it be great if an app was smart enough to tell you if your commute is delayed? 'myTrans.it NYC' does just that!
- Select subway lines you use daily
- Set morning & evening commute times
- The app will check for alerts before your commute starts
- ..and notify you if there are any delays!
- No need to manually check the app!
- App runs quietly in the background only showing relevant alerts!
- Simply enter commute details and receive timely notifications when MTA service alerts affect your travels!
Built with NYC Subway commuters in mind!
CONNECT VIA SOCIAL
open the app and with no clicks you can see the stations nearest to you and which trains are coming when!
Note that the is still in early BETA and WILL HAVE BUGS.
Please use the report function to report any issues you might find.
NOTE: I am not the MTA, please don't lower the app rating because not enough stations are available, as more lines become available they will be put in the app.
MTA Subway Time gives you real-time train arrival information for selected routes of the New York City subway system. Knowing exactly when your train will arrive will reduce the time you spend waiting on the subway platform, and let you know of any service delays or reroutes before you pay your fare.
Metrobus MX incluye funciones de Trazado de Ruta donde conocerás cuales son tus tiempos de viaje; Localización de Estaciones cercanas donde sabrás a que distancia se encuentran; Consulta de Mapas donde se incluyen mapas del Metrobus, Metro, Tren Ligero, Pumabus, Tren Ligero y Ecobici; Información a través de Redes Sociales, Guía turística y Reportes.
Y lo mejor de todo es gratuita.
Visita el grupo en Facebook -> www.facebook.com/groups/metrobusmx
Visitanos en Twitter: @masmetrobusmx
More features coming such as:
-Plan your route
-Check where your bus or train is and when it will get to your stop
-Be notified of RiderAlerts on your route
*THIS APPLICATION IS CURRENTLY IN BETA
Users can attach a photo of the problem
Submit relevant details
Choose to remain anonymous or provide their contact info for follow-up
Check the status of their submitted reports
Create a profile for fast reporting
Leave a feedback to our call center