★ Application contains more than 175 cameras (live images, webcams, CCTV)!
Cameras are grouped in groups so you can find cameras you need fast.
Some of the groups are:
Missouri, KC Scout, I-35
Missouri, KC Scout, I-435
Missouri, KC Scout, I-70
Missouri, KC Scout, Other
Missouri, St Louis
Missouri, St. Louis, I-170
Missouri, St. Louis, I-44
Missouri, St. Louis, I-55
Missouri, St. Louis, I-64
Missouri, St. Louis, I-70
Missouri, St. Louis, Other
Missouri, St. Louis, RT-100
Cameras are mostly traffic but we have other types of cameras as well.
You can search for a group, or for camera inside selected group.
✔ App have widgets for cameras, so you can place some of the cameras you use the most on your home screen.
✔ You can play/stop/change camera directly from your home screen.
✔ You can mark cameras as favorite for fast access when you need it later.
✔ You can take image from any of camera with share button. Image will be saved on your SD Card and you can share it with any app that can share images.
✔ You can choose between 5 color schemes (Menu->Colors)
MO-BIA APP Best, Efficient and Safest Truck Routes Ever!, Based on other Professional Drivers already Travelled Route Experience. ( From Driver To Driver )
MO-BIA APP FEATURES:
- The Driver Can Choose A Profile Configuration Based On Length, Height, Width, Weight, For Each Trip.
- Save All Your Actual Or Personal Safe Travelled Routes For Life.
- Share Your Safe Travelled Truck Routes With other Professional Drivers
- Save Each Travelled Trip With Every Safety Detailled Information, Example .. Backing From The Street /Make A Wide Left To Park/Use Oneway Lane/Do Not Go To The Parking Lot/Very Tight Dock/Low Clearances/Watch-out For The Arch Under Train Tracks, Etc
- Auto- Saves Your Actual Location As Your Loading/Unloading Address When You Click To Finish The Trip.
- End up Your Trip With 2 Addresses 1St ...Your Destination Address 2nd ..The Address You Actually
Loaded/Unloaded, or Your Dock Address Which Is Always Different From Your Destination Address.
- You Can Re Use Previous Safe Travelled Trip.
- You Will Receive/Post Pictures And Video Notifications Within 30Mile Raduis About The Road/Traffic Conditions Around You.
- If You Kill A Deer Or An Animal By Accident Just Take A Picture And Share , All Members Within 30Mile Raduis Will Get The Notification,You Might Bless Someone With A Free Meat To Pick Up, The Location Address Will Show Up.
- Mo-Bia Allows Members And Local Companies/Industry/Businesses/Shops Etc. To Post Their Events/Flyers ( Example Party/Wedding/Church Events/Club Events( With Audio Ads ) Upload Pdf Files,Etc.Allows You To Post Your Events And Ads Locally For Anyone Drivng Within In 30Mile Raduis.( "If You See Something Post Something" )
- Mo-Bia Funsite...Connects All Members With The Same Birthdays Living In The Same Area And May Want To Hang Out /Party/Celebrate Together At A Resturant Etc
Applying professional mapping technology, together with the advantage of mobile devices and multi-touching features, the Android version of “Macau GeoGuide” can obtained the latest geographical information anytime and anywhere, brings users a conveniently and leisurely experience. Moreover, “Macau GeoGuide” provides citizens and tourists with adjacent geographical information needed outdoors for their convenience.
This FREE all-inclusive outdoor guide was created in a collaborative effort between the Missouri Department of Natural Resources and ParksByNature Network®, and the next generation of the app is better than ever.
Powered by Pocket Ranger® technology, the app gives outdoor enthusiasts an environmentally friendly way to enjoy the parks. It contains everything you need to plan a trip to the state parks, navigate them once you get there, and share your experiences afterward.
Newly added features:
•New user interface (UI) with a sleek, more photo-centric home screen design.
•Photo galleries on each park description page.
•A new Explore feature to optimize search capabilities, allowing a 4-in-1 search by location, activities, category, and site name, making it easier to find the perfect recreational destination.
The app still has rich GPS features, such as:
•Advanced GPS Maps, complete with an accuracy and distance indicator, which allow you to access trail data, record tracks from hikes, runs, or bike rides, and view elapsed time and distance traveled.
•Easy-to-cache GPS Terrain Map tiles, which ensure that navigation remains possible in the event of lost mobile reception.
•Photo waypoint feature allowing you to snap a photo and mark and record the coordinates of plant life, animal species or landscape views. Post or share these remarkable finds with family and friends with the click of a button.
•Friend Finder feature that tracks friends and family around the parks.
•Potentially life-saving Alert feature that supplies GPS coordinates to designated contacts in case of an emergency.
Other standard features make exploring the great outdoors a breeze:
•Thorough information on all state parks including general policy, contact information, activities, trails, park maps and much more.
•Detailed, cacheable maps of park facilities, trails and campgrounds.
•Up-to-date news, park advisories and weather information.
•Sharing features for sharing current positions, waypoints and recorded tracks via Facebook, Twitter, or email.
•A real-time Calendar of Events.
•Access to online reservations that make it easy to secure overnight visits.
•Plus so much more!
With the Pocket Ranger® in hand, prepare to bask in the vast natural wonders of Missouri State Parks & Historic Sites!
•The enhanced pro features on the app are designed to function in areas with little to no mobile reception; however, some of the features require mobile data reception in order to function properly.
•Continued use of GPS running in the background can dramatically decrease battery life.
In order to log in to MO Hunting, users will need their Conservation Number. This 9-digit number can be found on the BACK of their Heritage Card, next to the bar code. This is different from the 16-digit number on the front of the card. Their Conservation Number can also be found on any current or previous permit. For more help locating their Conservation Number, users can call (573) 751-4115 during regular business hours, and ask for the permits office, or go to http://mdc.mo.gov/node/5127.
NOTE: At this time, the Wildlife Code of Missouri still requires hunters, anglers, and trappers to carry a signed copy of the prescribed permit with them while actively engaged in hunting, fishing, or trapping. The signed hard copy of the permit should then be exhibited to any officer charged with the enforcement of this Code upon request, or to any transportation company or postal employee when presenting wildlife for shipment.
After harvesting a deer or turkey it is still necessary to immediately notch the month and date of harvest on your permit, Telecheck your harvest by 10 pm on the day of harvest, and record the Telecheck confirmation number on your voided permit.