• View your balances (texts / minutes / data)
• Pay your Pay Monthly or Business bill (Account Holders only)
• Top up
• Add / stop a value pack
• View value packs
“netproofer”, is here to offer you security, simplicity, and peace of mind..
The cumbersome process of intricate Internet browsing settings and router configurations has simplified into netproofer, a user-friendly mobile application that controls your Internet router and connected devices URL accessibility with a simple touch.
The app allows you to customize or choose from a list of preloaded websites and switch access to a site ON or OFF. With support for device-specific control, you have full website accessibility control of all connected devices on your Internet router
● Block access to specific web sites with just an ON-OFF button for all the devices connected on your network
● Block access to specific websites on specific devices on your network
● Extremely User-friendly and the user needs no prior knowledge on how a router has to be configured
● Configure custom lists for "always allow" and "always block"
● Real-time ON-OFF of Website access
● Works with Android devices (Android 2.2 and above)
Now you have “proof” that your kids are actually brushing up on Shakespearean literature and your employees are not ‘accidentally’ ;) surfing Facebook or Youtube
netproofer is developed for Linksys Smart Wi-Fi Routers and the Linksys E4200v2 Router.
In order to use this App, you will need to have a Linksys Smart Wi-Fi Router or a Linksys E4200v2 Router.
You can purchase Linksys routers at your local store or by clicking on the following link:
This App will work on the following Linksys routers:
License download - now you can have licenses on your phone for you and your family!
Hunt unit boundaries - show the hunt boundary of the unit that matches your permit.
Event feed - choose which type events you'd like to see.
Shooting hours - pick a date and display the legal shooting hours.
Fish identifier - helps to identify fish species found in Utah
Upland Game identifier - helps to determine upland game species in Utah
Waterfowl identifier - helps to determine those waterfowl species that have special hunt regulations
Report a poacher - number and online form to report suspicious activities
Links to draw information - look up your points and eligibility
Walk-In Access finder - helps locate walk in access properties
More features to come!
Take practice tests for the Connecticut DMV Learner's Permit so you can pass with flying colors. Parents can also learn about state laws before handing car keys to their teen drivers. Find DMV branches, wait times for services and driving directions using your smart phone. You can also find AAA offices that offer DMV services and driving directions to them.
Two new buttons are on the main screen, tests screen and test results screen to let you switch the current screen's language between English and Spanish.
- Renew plates and watercraft
- Renew driver’s license or ID card
- Update contact information
- Find the nearest BMV branch offices
Compatible with Android Gingerbread (2.3.3) or later.
Requires a connection to the internet.
FishBoatPA is the official app from the Pennsylvania Fish and Boat Commission. Whether you want to go fishing, explore waterways by boat, buy a fishing license, or simply enjoy the beauty of Pennsylvania’s aquatic resources, the FishBoatPA app provides the information and services you need.
This free application contains a variety of useful tools and information including:
- Access to fishing and boating regulations
- Near Me mapping feature for locating boating access points, stocked trout streams and lakes, and where to purchase fishing licenses
- Trout stocking information
- Fish identification tool
- Trophy Case for logging and sharing your catches with friends
The Pennsylvania Fish and Boat Commission (PFBC) has provided this Application and the information contained herein for your informational and educational purposes only. The PFBC makes no guarantees, representations or warranties regarding the accuracy, reliability, timeliness or availability of the information provided by this Application, including any GPS data. Availability of the information depends upon a number of factors, including without limitation: availability and access to the Internet; communication networks; GPS and location services; and the type, nature and functionality of your hardware and/or software. The PFBC specifically disclaims any and all liability, including but not limited to, consequential and incidental damages that may arise in any way from your use of or reliance on this Application or any related data.
The information contained in and provided by this Application should not be used as your sole resource for fishing and boating regulations, stocking information, or geospatial location data. This Application is not a replacement for information and public notices published on the PFBC’s website at www.fishandboat.com.
By continuing to use this Application you agree to the terms and conditions above.
At a glance, IDrive Arkansas will show you the location of each construction zone on the state highway system. Activate the LIVE traffic feature for a clear understanding of how traffic is moving up to and through each construction zone. Add the weather radar feature and determine the impact storms are having on traffic moving through construction zones.
The display features of IDrive Arkansas include:
• Active Construction Zones
• LIVE Traffic
• Weather Radar
• Arkansas Welcome Centers and Highway Rest Areas
• Commuter Park and Ride lots
• Weight Restricted Roads and Bridges
With IDrive Arkansas you can learn more about voter-approved construction programs, report littering, request a complimentary Highway Map of Arkansas, report problems on the state highway system, and submit questions to AHTD.
And this is just the beginning! We’re already working on bringing you additional features including:
• Traffic Cameras
• Message Boards
• Exit Information
• Trip Planner
• Route-based Notifications
• Winter Weather Road Conditions
• Scenic Byways (Arkansas and National)
These questions are not the same as those on the official knowledge test but cover the same subject matter. They are not inclusive of all questions asked on the official knowledge test so be sure to study the Wisconsin Motorists’ Handbook (http://www.dot.wisconsin.gov/drivers/drivers/apply/handbook.htm) before taking the official test.
• Maps/directions to Maryland State Parks, trails, Wildlife Management Areas, boat launches, water access and lakes
• Maryland State Park activities and amenities by location
• Access to hunting season information by date
• The option for hunters to report their harvest directly to DNR
• A location-based sunrise/sunset display
• Trophy Case, where hunters can upload harvest photos and share through Facebook, Twitter or by email
• Maryland fish and shellfish identifier
• Easy Access to state record fish and tide information
• Hunting, fishing and boating regulation guide
• Breaking DNR news and alerts
The application requires data access for some features.
• Top Ten Most Wanted
• Most Wanted Terrorists
• Missing Kids
• Parental Kidnappings
• Endangered Child Alerts
• Missing Persons
• Unidentified Persons
This app allows you to quickly identify Most Wanted criminals or missing kids.
Hunters can check game and view season dates and bag limits. Anglers can view fishing reports, use the fish identification search, and see Arkansas record catches. A personalized trophy case allows users to upload their photos and trophy information which can be shared on Facebook, AGFC.com and email. Daily News and Alert notifications with links to AGFC Twitter and Facebook pages. Links to purchase licenses on AGFC.COM are also included.
These questions are not the same as those on the official exam but cover the same subject matter. They are not inclusive of all questions asked on the official exam so be sure to study the Idaho Driver’s Manual
(http://itd.idaho.gov/dmv/DriverServices/ds.htm) before taking the official test.
Features of this app include:
• Push, text or email notification of real-time traffic alerts
• Access to statewide streaming traffic cameras
• Statewide GPS traffic alert details
This application can be used as a companion to the mdottraffic.com website. At mdottraffic.com, users can configure alerts related to their preferred driving routes. Text, email or push notifications can be enabled to notify users of traffic alerts on their home, work or school routes.
- Access to hunting and fishing regulations, season and bag limit information, and state record fish
- Access to DGIF’s hunting and fishing licensing system
- Near Me mapping feature for locating boat ramps, wildlife management areas, and lakes
- Fish Identification tool
- Location based Sunrise/Sunset Timer
- Trophy Case for logging and sharing your trophy harvests with friends
- DGIF news feeds
The application requires Internet access for some features. Let us know your ideas for improvements and future features.