I have used this app for several years. As far as I am concerned it is indispensable for anyone who travels by auto in Montana, especially in the winter months. The only complaint is that the information lags a little behind what is happening on the road. An addition of a blog section would be very helpful. Drivers could communicate road conditions almost instantly.
Great when it works! Maps are clear and easy to read and navigate when I can get to them! Most of the time the menu page is on top of the map and I can't get rid of it. It is very slow also but worth the wait when it works
My husband, who was a trucker, would have loved this app. I'm glad to have it since I travel 30 miles, one way, to work. Constant updates on road conditions. Woo-hoo!
Slow as 56k modem WY and ID road condions app is slick. That should get that app developer to do MT. This thing is slowwww.
Meh Slow. Very crude app. Other states have better apps than this one.
Was good It worked before than unstable now won't install same phone
October 23, 2013
• Redesigned, responsive interface.
• New name.
• Improved memory management.
• Added current radar overlay.
• GPS will update as you move, if on.
August 20, 2013
• Time difference on rwis images and weather data.
• Fixed Icon ordering and priority
• Added the Esri topographic base map
• Tuned server requests to improve performance
• Improved incident descriptions
Iowa 511 is the Iowa Department of Transportation's traveler information app.
The official road condition and traffic information app of the Wyoming DOT.
Inform and find out about objects on road - Police, heavy traffic, raids, etc...