I have used this app for several years. As far as I am concerned it is indispensable for anyone who travels by auto in Montana, especially in the winter months. The only complaint is that the information lags a little behind what is happening on the road. An addition of a blog section would be very helpful. Drivers could communicate road conditions almost instantly.
Great when it works! Maps are clear and easy to read and navigate when I can get to them! Most of the time the menu page is on top of the map and I can't get rid of it. It is very slow also but worth the wait when it works
My husband, who was a trucker, would have loved this app. I'm glad to have it since I travel 30 miles, one way, to work. Constant updates on road conditions. Woo-hoo!
Slow as 56k modem WY and ID road condions app is slick. That should get that app developer to do MT. This thing is slowwww.
Sloooow But overall excellent app. I will give it five stars just cause I depend on it so much. Thanks for releasing this.
Meh Slow. Very crude app. Other states have better apps than this one.
October 23, 2013
• Redesigned, responsive interface.
• New name.
• Improved memory management.
• Added current radar overlay.
• GPS will update as you move, if on.
August 20, 2013
• Time difference on rwis images and weather data.
• Fixed Icon ordering and priority
• Added the Esri topographic base map
• Tuned server requests to improve performance
• Improved incident descriptions