Lots of pretty pictures not much info. I was looking for an app that could keep me up to date with solar weather that effects earth. Especially electrical effects as I am an engineer. While this app likely provides this info. I can't understand any of it. A few simple graphs is what I need. Showing X-ray, flare, magnetic etc etc readings over various time frames from hours to months. With optional push notification for anything over a value of my choice.
Does what it says Love the way N.A.S.A makes this info so readily available. Awesome for those that are interested in what the sun really does behind it's blinding glare. Share it with your kids and students. I do wish it would show time lapse. Our sun is dynamic and a lapse would make it more interesting to all who view it.
This is a cool app if you want to know about visible solar features - sun spots and coronal activities. I wanted to see the extent and strength of auroral activity. It does not give this. Ah well, NASA website again.
Needs more text information Nice app but I'd like to see some explanatory text available for each Cygnet to help understand exactly what we are seeing and why it is important. Perhaps in the form of hyperlinks from the bits of different text which appears in the Cygnet.
Oh my! Check out the composite picture for today! I can actually see the great solar being united with his lady and I'm crazy and I've said enough. But look and judge for yourself. I think things are going to be just fine! Thanks NASA this makes up for a lot!
Spoiled rotton Yeah its a good app. U would like the review if I gave it one. Also relay"say hi to the springer spaniel's"
Changes for 1.0.1:
* Added support for the action bar on all devices using ICS and Jelly Bean. Fixed the missing menu button on newer Jelly Bean devices (e.g., Nexus 7).
* Added French translations of the menu button text.
* Improved the caching of files for the movie mode in the History activity.
* Miscellaneous bugfixes for reported errors.
* Please contact us if you have any issues or suggestions. If you want additional translations and would like to volunteer, contact us.