Needs more text information Nice app but I'd like to see some explanatory text available for each Cygnet to help understand exactly what we are seeing and why it is important. Perhaps in the form of hyperlinks from the bits of different text which appears in the Cygnet.
Does what it says Love the way N.A.S.A makes this info so readily available. Awesome for those that are interested in what the sun really does behind it's blinding glare. Share it with your kids and students. I do wish it would show time lapse. Our sun is dynamic and a lapse would make it more interesting to all who view it.
Great app! Easy to get at all the data. It might be nice if it was possible to specify start, end, for download, to watch a the extended period. Also it would be nice to be able to save the images.
Love it Does exactly what is says n its fee... Best apps always seem to be free ones! Why is that! Too many greedy people around that's why!
Awesome! My only improvement suggestion would be to put a little 'earth scale' window in the bottom corner of the solar images that will adjust itself as you zoom in and out on the sun.
*This* is THE Spaceweather App to have This is the app for what's up with the Sun. All the Solar Satellites, Stereo, SOHO, LASCO, SDO in multiple angstrom bandwidths, plus Enlil Spiral and kp index. Whether it's knowing when aurorae will likely blossom, when flares make flying risky, or when to duck CMEs, this has it all.
Changes for 1.0.1:
* Added support for the action bar on all devices using ICS and Jelly Bean. Fixed the missing menu button on newer Jelly Bean devices (e.g., Nexus 7).
* Added French translations of the menu button text.
* Improved the caching of files for the movie mode in the History activity.
* Miscellaneous bugfixes for reported errors.
* Please contact us if you have any issues or suggestions. If you want additional translations and would like to volunteer, contact us.
The space environment information provided by the Korean Space Weather Center