Try to solve 33 highly addictive enigmas that exploit the functionality of your phone or tablet ...
Put your thinking and your intelligence to the test in this enigmas game of a new genre.
Let us guide you through the adventure by the very friendly Ulpien : a magician who can even help you in case of failure ...
WE OFFER YOU :
_33 wonderfull and innovative enigmas
_many hours of intense pleasure
_a great adventure as enjoyable as joussive
_a immersed in a magical and mysterious world
_Sgd zmrvdq hr oqhmbdrr
_a great way to have fun all day !
Do not be afraid : the answer is in your hands ...
SOME USERS COMMENTS :
"A game of a new genre that I LOVE, Free too ! Love Enigmas !"
"33 awesome riddles, a true masterpiece, WELL DONE !"
"Just a great enigmas game, addict from the first to the 33rd enigma :) "
"Each enigma is fun and when you get to the end you want's more !"
"Great riddles ! Great enigmas ! Congratulations !"
ATC4Real is the most realistic ATC Simulator for Android. It gathers real airplanes flights timetables so you could control only real aircrafts in your radar screen. No fictional flights were added.
You will be able to simulate an ATC officer shift at Frankfurt International Airport EDDF / FRA. The scenery was based in real data navigation so you could practice real STARs and SID procedures.
Lead every arrival into the actives runways and clear them to land and guide all departures into their exit fixes.
- ATC4Real simulates approach and departure control plus take off and landing runways assignment in EDDF airspace.
- Real flight data gathered from real timetables (Not in realtime).
- Timetables are updated periodically.
- All controls are reachable through your touch so you do not need any keyboard input for main functions.
- Separated strips for Arrivals and departures.
- Toggle radar screen elements visibility.
- Terrain heights simulated, avoid crashing into mountains!
- Fixes and vors are accurate placed so you can practice instrument procedures published for EDDF airport.
- Real weather updated every 10 minutes (Requires internet connection).
- Satellite image as background optional.
- There is no pause button just as in real life.
- Zoom feature so you can do precise vectors.
- Ranking system
Start controlling now, play ATC4Real Frankfurt HD and have a lot of fun!
Visit www.atc4real.com and check out all our airports.
- We suggest you to install our free versions first to check your mobile device compatibility.
- Adobe Air is required (Free download). You could be prompt to install it when starting.
- This application has been designed for best viewing in HD tablets. Resolution 1024x768.
Developed by Bajasim
Keywords: EDDF, airplane games, aircrafts, atc, control tower, radar, flights, atc simulator, tracon, live atc,
Horizontal bar can be moved from side to side
Vertical bar can be moved up and down
- Multiplayer mode: Brain match with the world player of online
- Singleplayer: 4 difficulty level: easy to difficult
- You can get a hint if Winning at Online match
- Every day get a hint.
- Supports your ranking, accomplishment, and multiplay
- Support all tablet devices
How To Play:
- Arrange all tiles into the correct position to unlock the picture.
- To move a tile, slide it into the empty space.
- Finish the puzzle in time to unlock new stages.
- Try your best to get 3 stars on each stages.
- 4x4 or 15 sliding puzzle mode.
- Resume after exit.
- Guaranteed solution for all puzzles.
- Smooth game play and lightweight.
- High quality images.
- Huge selection of lego technic photos, backgrounds and wallpapers.
This lego technic puzzle is an education games designed to improve memory for all ages, whether you are kids, girls, boys, childrens or adults, you will enjoy and love this game.
- All trademarks and copyrights are owned by their respective owners.
SIMPLE and ADDICTIVE gameplay!
• Rule is so simple. Just tap the numbers from 1 to 50 as fast as you can.
• Once you start, you can't hardly put it down.
GREAT SOCIAL gameplay!
• Global/Country/Daily/Local high scores is supported.
• Teamwork with your family or friends will be helpful to make a better record.
• Compete with your facebook friends.
※ You can see the secret of 1to50 high score.
These are incredible movie clips of 1to50 play by some people.
1. By Mr. Park(He is the world #1)
2. By @chuahaha
3. By @Cmpst_H
DOWNLOAD now and FEEL it! It's free!
ULTIMATE ADDICTION - BEWARE!
"Dungeon Raid is an effortless recommendation... download this game now."
"Pick this one up. For its price, they definitely made me feel like it was well worth the money in so many ways"
"If you’re looking for a different type of match 3 game or you’re an RPG nut that wants to get a quick fix every now and again, Dungeon Raid is just the game for you"
"Dungeon Raid manages to capture the essence of both rogue like dungeon crawling, and addictive match 3 in a easily accessible formula"
"It’s a fun mix of match-three puzzling and role-playing"
- Pocket Gamer
Dungeon Raid is a puzzle RPG, a blend of puzzle game with roleplaying mechanics. Your mission is to trace a path through a set of matching tiles, but watch out – you may be attacked by enemies who improve as fast as you do.
As you go, the object is to collect as many resources as you can, like gold and experience. Get enough points and you can buy or upgrade equipment and level up. All the while, remember to avoid those nasty enemy skull tiles and fight them off for as long as you possibly can. And don't get too greedy, or you risk being overwhelmed!
The higher you go in a Dungeon Raid game, the more strategy you’re going to need to match a greater number of tiles, grab bonuses and stay ahead of those evil adversaries. Never forget that they improve as the game continues.
Keep your wits about you as you play Dungeon Raid. As you level up, there are many trade offs to consider and complimentary combinations of skills to be chosen. If you’re not used to the tense pace of the higher levels, go ahead and start on easy difficulty. That gives you the chance to play the game in a more relaxed way, and watch how powerful your avatar can become.
Regardless of your skill level, you’ll never get bored with Dungeon Raid because there’s so much going on! There are hundreds of items to collect, a growing list of character skills and many different strategies for you to use. You’ll be itching to play just one more turn, just one more game for hours and days on end.
★ 4 difficulty levels: select a relaxing easy game or go for a challenging and strategic experience
★ 2 challenge modes
★ 400+ unique items to buy and upgrade
★ 77 achievements to unlock
★ 40 diverse abilities to help you and hinder your enemies
★ 30 special monsters to defeat
★ 20 powerful upgrades to apply to your items
★ 10 character classes to unlock & customise
★ Level up and improve your avatar as you kill enemies and collect experience points
★ Global leaderboards using Game Center & OpenFeint
★ Play your own music during the game
★ Constant save system: quit the game and return to it at any time
Go ahead, control aircraft throughout Latin America (there are 10 countries and 55 airports).
Earn points and not let any accident happen.
Where’s My Perry is a challenging physics-based puzzler where you need to use water in all its different forms - ice, steam and liquid - to solve the puzzle. Overflowing with intuitive controls, vibrant spy-themed graphics, and best of all, lasers, you will be immersed in the world of Agent P!
MORE THAN 140 PUZZLES ACROSS 7 CHAPTERS, WITH FREE UPDATES!
AGENT P’S STORY
Perry from Phineas and Ferb is no ordinary platypus, he’s actually a semi-aquatic sleuth known as Agent P! And, you know, he SAVES THE WORLD! When summoned to headquarters by Major Monogram our fedora-rockin spy becomes stuck in his transportation tubes. Help Agent P get to headquarters for mission briefing by guiding water or steam to the generators powering the tubes.
DOOFENSHMIRTZ EVIL INCORPORATED
Dr. Doofenshmirtz is set on taking over the tri-state area. He is tired of being defeated by Perry, and wants an agency of his own. His plans always end in failure, but this time he has a seemingly infallible plan; to create an evil army. Use his new minion-inatior to transform everyday, household objects into his own evil agents. Try 5 evil agent levels for free and join the evil corporation officially with 60 levels for an additional in-app purchase.
AMAZING STATES OF PLAY
Water comes in many forms and you’re going to experience them all. Cut dirt to guide water and steam across ice, dirt and rock in a variety of levels. The fluid physics are lifelike, but way more FUN!
The evil villain Dr. Doofenshmirtz has scattered all kinds of lasers across the sewers – you’ll need to use them all to help change water to its different forms.
• The “Heat-inator” instantly turns a body of water into steam, or ice into water!
• The “Cool-inator” instantly turns a body of water into ice, and steam into water!
• The “Celebrate-inator”, vacuums up water or steam to…wait, that’s classified!
COLLECTIBLES, CHALLENGES AND BONUS LEVELS
Collect all 3 gnomes in each level to become a master spy and find top-secret collectibles to unlock bonus levels featuring Balloony – Dr. Doof’s childhood friend!
Visit www.facebook.com/WheresMyWater for more top-secret hints, tips and other classified materials.
Where’s My Perry – every drop counts when it’s SPY TIME!
Before you download this experience, please consider that this app contains social media links to connect with others, in-app purchases that cost real money, push notifications to let you know when we have exciting updates like new content, as well as advertising for The Walt Disney Family of Companies and some third parties. In App Purchases from $0.99-$1.00
o Explore enchanting locations around Pixie Hollow
o Meet Tinker Bell's long lost sister Periwinkle
o Unlock the Secret of the Wings book chapter by chapter
o Hunt for your favourite “lost things” including animals, treasure and more!
o Improve your skills and beat the clock to unlock extras
o Help the Fairies to reveal their secrets
o Discover the talents of your favourite Fairy
No ads and no in-app purchases.
“Back to Bed manages to simultaneously be predictable and surprising, sleepy and lively, scary and comforting—just like any good piece of Surrealist art.” - Killscreen
“Back to Bed is what happens when you let Dali, Escher, and Magritte develop a game.” - PowerUpGaming.co.uk
“What you see isn’t always what it seems, and the moments that use these ploys are some of the best Back to Bed has to offer. It’s mindbending and an utter delight.” - Twinfinite
Awards & Nominations:
- IGF Student Showcase Winner 2013
- Dutch Game Awards 2012: Guts & Glory Indie Award
- Unity Awards 2012: Best Student Project - Nominee
- Nordic Game Indie Night 2012: Finalist
- Casual Connect Europe 2014: Best Console - Nominee
• Unique surreal and artistic game universe: A strange but beautiful dream universe that mixes elements from the real world and the world of dreams to create something unique, surreal and sometimes a bit scary.
• Isometric puzzle levels: Navigate detailed 3D puzzles that defy the laws of physics, wherein the player must manipulate the strange environment to create a safe path Bob and avoid the dangers of the puzzle.
• Two characters as one: Play as the embodied subconsciousness, in the form of a small guardian creature, trying to save its own sleepwalking body from dangers of the dream world.
• Picturesque visual style: Discover the feeling of playing in a piece of art set in a digital frame. A visual style inspired by hand-painted techniques, surreal art and impossible shapes.
• Nightmare mode: Unlock a more challenging version of the game, made for those who truly want to test their puzzle solving skills and enjoy thinking many steps ahead, or who are just too stubborn to give up.
• MOGA-support: Enjoy Back to Bed with MOGA controllers.
“Now featured on NVIDIA TegraZone. Plays great with full controller support on NVIDIA SHIELD Portable and SHIELD Tablet, and Android TV.”
Keep up with Back to Bed at www.facebook.com/Backtobedthegame
Back to Bed sends automated bug reports, device information, gameplay and location data. The information sent does not include personal or private information nor can it be used to reveal the identity of a player. The purpose of the data is to discover bugs and improve the experience of Back to Bed on the most common devices. All information is strictly for internal use and will not be provided to any third party.
Even the original version was awesome:
"Charmingly hand-drawn landscapes laid out on simulated graph paper" - Kotaku [http://bit.ly/eROvAd]
"Controlling chaos and preventing disaster is the name of this game." - Touch Reviews, 4/5 [http://bit.ly/h6Lkgg]
"Very addicting." - Flashfire5215 [iTunes review]
But with Paper Train Reloaded, you simply can't have more fun with trains:
Step into the shoes of a train dispatcher in this grand re-imagining of the critically acclaimed Paper Train game. Control railway traffic without crashing any trains. Direct and facilitate the movement of trains over exotic territories like rocky canyons, amusement parks, plane cemeteries, spacecraft crash sites, holiday resorts and much more. Complete the levels in time to collect stars and unlock new level packs, or just browse through the levels stress-free. Control the challenge and enjoy the beautiful hand-drawn graphics, which makes Paper Train Reloaded a truly remarkable experience. This is a train you must not miss!
- 300 challenging levels
- Fully animated hand-drawn graphics
- Incredibly simple controls
- Leaderboards via Scoreloop
The larger pieces allow toddlers to use the blocks with their own small hands. They will lose their imagination with these kinds of three dimensional designs. Let your creativity go and try alternative colors or add small changes. Let the youngest children play and be surprised with the results. Create those elegot figures and get the real and legot figures.
These games are intended to play with colorful interlocking plastic building block toys. The blocks can be assembled and connected in many ways to construct such objects as vehicles, animals, buildings and even working robots. Anything constructed can be taken apart again and the pieces can be used to make other objects.
Help your child as a parent and you will be surprised how fast the toddler and children will pick up the game.
Take a picture and post the creation online. Happy faces will follow and your family and friend club will enjoy.
This kid puzzle needs a set of building blocks like lego or mega bloks. Start with a basic set and have fun exploring this game. The step-by-step instructions are intended to let your kids get more out of these beautiful toys. Most duplo or mega blocks come with limited instructions. These instructions will help you to get the most out of the toys. There are also alternative sets available.
If you like to play with building blocks, then this puzzle game is definitely for you! Have fun with these great constructions.
- Easy and clean user interface
- Free puzzles
- Nice graphics
- For all ages
- Share creations on social media
The goal is to help the mouse escape from the trap and find the exit in maze.
This can be achieved by sliding blocks out of the mouse's way. As you unblock each part of the maze, you will be given a chance to unlock bonuses and gain coins.
As you accumulate coins, you will be able to unlock level packs and various hidden features in the game bonus store.
Each of the 4000 levels requires logic, skill, and patience. Do you have what it takes to help MOUSE find its way out of the trap ?
MOUSE will provide you with hours of fun. Will you be able to find a way to solve all the challenging puzzles?
We are committed to updating the game on a regular basis with new and challenging levels.
Get this FREE android game today !
App2SD, Unblock the mouse, unlock feature in the store.
Help MOUSE escape from the trap !
JOIN CONNECTIXX ON FACEBOOK:
- get news about updates and new levels!
- tell me what you like/dislike (I will listen and try to improve the game)
- get news about exhiting new games I'll make in the future :)
★★★★★ REVIEWS ★★★★★:
★ ANDROIDPIT.COM - VERY GOOD!
"It's a great time killer!"
★ ANDROIDZOOM.COM - 5/5 Points (Awesome)
★ GAME400.COM - 4.5 / 5 - EXCELLENT
"a great game that’s well worth picking up!"
★ PLAYANDROID.COM - Bronze Medal!
★ ANDROIDTAPP.COM - 4.5/5 stars
"ConnectiXX is an addictive, challenging & fun brain teaser game!"
★ N-DROID.DE - Selected for "Markttag No. 86"
★ APP4REVIEW.COM - 4.6/5 points
"it’s really addictive"
★ APPS400.COM - 5/5 stars
"one game that can make it to your favorites list."
★ APPSMIRROR.COM - 4.8/5 stars
"you will surely enjoy every bit of it."
"dieses Spiel hat Klasse!"
"If you like puzzle games, you are going to fall in love with ConnectiXX in a hurry."
★ XXX - EDITORS'S PICK FROM APPEGGS.COM
"ConnectiXX FREE deserves a spot on any puzzle gamer's device for its brilliant features"
★ WWW.BESTAPPSMARKET.COM - Best Apps Award!
"it's a fun game that you'll spend too much time with."
"un bon petit casse-tête simple et gratuit!"
"This is one of the best free android puzzle games that you can find on Android Play market, so you should really try it out, have fun with it, share it with your friends on facebook, twitter, see who can pass more levels."
- The objective of ConnectiXX is to connect all the points with lines.
- The numbers inside the balls are the lines that need to be connected and your goal is to make them all turn 0.
- The lines cannot cross.
HOW TO PLAY:
- Create connections between the balls by dragging your finger from one to another.
- Tap on an line to break a connection.
★★★★★ Seriously challenging puzzle game. Unlike other games, Traffic Wonder does not require any action taken against time; the main objective is to guide colored vehicles to their respective destinations, using as little fuel as possible. Players trace routes from point to point by drawing with their finger. The game is a fully demanding exercise in precision planning and prediction. The vehicles in Traffic Wonder behave as in real-life, speeding up long straights, and slowing down to take tight turns. In addition, different sized vehicles run and burn fuel at different speeds, making route-planning even more challenging.
People who already played it said:
Kotaku.com, Some mobile games are built to be nothing but diversions, pointless time killers for subway rides and doctors' appointments. Others are good enough to keep you up all night...
TAP! magazine (score 4 of 5), Admirably, there's no facility to grab extra stop signals through IAP, making Traffic Wonder about brain power, not wallet power...
PocketGamer.co.uk (score 8 of 10), Traffic Wonder HD may sound straightforward enough, but it's actually a brain-buster.
N4G.com (score 8 of 10), Traffic Wonder HD is an innovative puzzler that is both frustratingly tricky and wonderfully simple. Confused?
Videogamer.com (score 7 of 10), Traffic Wonder is a surprise, then - it's surprisingly difficult, for a start, but it's also a very pleasant surprise that a game of such fiendish quality can exist in one of the most tedious and oversubscribed genres currently polluting the App Store...
148apps.com (score 4 of 5) The game is at its best when it feels like many solutions are possible if one is tricky and creative enough...
We are so glad people are enjoying Traffic Wonder so much, more info can be found at trafficwonderapp.com
Traffic Wonder combines wonderful puzzle mechanics, fantastic sounds, sumptuous visuals and an important environmental message. This is all about FUEL!
• 75 challenging levels, each solvable in a variety of interesting ways
• Constantly changing gameplay – new vehicles and new challenges demand fresh tactics
• Intuitive controls – create and refine routes simply and easily
• Beautiful visuals – watch in wonder as the world comes to life
• Rich environments – solve puzzles in picturesque city, country, winter-snow, and desert settings
• Comprehensive global leaderboard – see how you measure up
If you have any doubts, even if you haven't played the game yet, please feel free at any time to contact us by sending an email to firstname.lastname@example.org
- Over 14,000 images (and growing everyday)
- Latest news and features stories
- Latest on demand NASA videos from around the agency
- Current NASA mission Information
- Live streaming of NASA TV
- Live streaming video from the High Definition Earth Viewing (HDEV) experiment on the ISS
- Launch information & countdown clocks
- Current visible passes for the International Space Station (ISS) and notifications
- Current visible passes for other missions (Fermi, Hinode, Hubble...)
- ISS and Earth orbiting satellite trackers
- NASA Twitter Feeds from around the agency
- Facebook® Connect and integrated Twitter™ client for easy sharing
- Schedule for NASA TV and NASA-Related Programming on Other TV Channels
- Map, information and links to all of the NASA visitor centers
- Featured content and program sections
- Earth as Art image collection and interactive map
- Third Rock Radio (alternative rock radio station)
- Favorites & image bookmarks
- 5 star rating system for images and videos with top rated list
– Live streaming data from the ISS onboard systems and mission timelines
– Crew and Science timelines with individual crewmember, social media, and international science experiment details
– Console displays with live streaming systems data and educational material to describe how the ISS works
– Virtual Mission Control Center is a 3D replica of the MCC in Houston, TX organized to describe how the mission control team supporting the ISS work
– Links to the five International Partner Space Agencies mission information
– Educational lessons that interact with the live streaming system data accessible through the website link
ISSLive!: ISS Mission Control in Your Pocket
International Space Station Live! or ISSLive! includes a website and mobile applications that tie ISS streaming systems data and operational timelines into one “Rich Internet Application (RIA)” experience. The application offers data on real time parameters such as station position, internal environment, altitude, payload rack science activities and other interesting data and crew activities. ISSLive! ties this data into an interactive application which includes the latest social media feeds.
ISSLive! contains a scrollable timeline, with a ‘public-friendly’ view of crew and payload activities. It uses some of the latest interactive web content technologies, including 3D interactive virtual views of the MCC and ISS. ISSLive! is a “one-stop shop” for ISS data, letting users in on the fascinating activities that happen daily onboard the ISS.
Working with the NASA Education Office, ISSLive! content serves as the basis for development of interactive lessons in the Science, Technology, Engineering and Math (STEM) fields. ISSLive! is also a resource for the space enthusiast, the educator, and the life-long learner to participate in the mission of the ISS.
The Experiments section provides access to the six main experiment categories and their subcategories. Experiments are depicted as dots within the category system and the stems connecting the dots to the system depict the length of time the experiment spent on orbit. Users can drill down to see specific experiments within the categories and subcategories or search for a specific experiment or subject using the search option. Experiment descriptions consist of links, images, and publications if available. The Experiments section can be further narrowed by selecting a specific expedition and sponsor by using the dials at the top right of the screen.
The Facilities section provides an interior view of three of the station modules; Columbus, Kibo, and Destiny. Once the module is selected, the interior image can be navigated by dragging up and down to see different sides of the module and left and right to view any racks not shown on the screen. Tapping a rack gives a brief description of the rack and an experiment description if available.
The Benefits section provides information on Human Health, Earth Benefits and Global education. Selecting a section allows the benefits to be investigated further.
The Media section provides access to three tabs: Podcasts, Games, and Videos. The Games section contains a game that introduces players to the differences in gravity when tossing a ball. The Human Space Research interactive explains the effects of the space environment on the human body. Podcasts contains links to NASA ScienceCasts and Videos contains links to Science related videos.
The last section contains links to other Space Station research sites and NASA applications.
About Desert RATS:
For 14 years NASA's Desert Research and Technology Studies (Desert RATS) analog has brought together scientists and engineers to test robotic equipment, vehicles, habitats, space suits, communications, and power generation and storage in remote locations similar to future destinations in space. The teams evaluate mobility, infrastructure, and effectiveness in the harsh environments, and conduct scientific studies similar to those that would be performed on the moon, near Earth asteroids, or Mars and its moons. Analogs like Desert RATS provide NASA with data about strengths, limitations, and the validity of planned human-robotic exploration operations, and help define ways to combine human and robotic efforts to enhance scientific exploration. Other NASA analog locations include the Antarctic, oceans, and arctic and volcanic environments.
Learn the challenges NASA faces as it works to develop an inflatable spacecraft. Choose the right shape, materials and trajectory to use a HIAD to bring cargo back from space.
To successfully guide an inflatable spacecraft through the super heat of atmospheric re-entry requires the right stuff. If you inflate too early, your shape is incorrect or your material isn’t strong enough - you burn up. And if you get all that right and miss the target the mission is a bust.
Try your hand at landing a HIAD and become a rocket scientist. Advance through all stages at each of the four levels, collecting up to three stars for each successful landing.
The HIAD game challenges players to successfully land a HIAD after launching from the International Space Station and arriving at a target ground point on Earth. To successfully reach the target, players must:
• Undock from the ISS and use thruster control to steer the spacecraft towards the desired de-orbit point
• Inflate the HIAD aeroshell to reduce velocity and protect the payload from the heat of atmospheric re-entry
• Steer the inflated HIAD to the ground target prior to parachute deployment, taking into account the prevailing winds
• Customize the HIAD vehicle to achieve different performance characteristics to improve results
• Multiple spacecraft configurations and options
• Speed and trajectory controls
• In-game introduction
• Four levels of engineering mastery
• Locked levels
• Scoring for each level
• Help section
• Links to related website
In Satellite Insight, colored blocks falling into columns on a grid represent small pieces of data. When three or more same-colored blocks are touching, tap to select, then tap on the GOES-R satellite to store. Data blocks fall slowly at first, but speed up quickly. Each speed-up also brings a power-up tool you can use at any time to help clear the grid. But if the data piles up past the top of the grid, the game ends. Rack up as many points as you can!
- 24 NASA- inspired pictures to color and activities to enjoy
- Paint Bucket coloring options allow even the youngest child to enjoy a creative coloring experience
- Freestyle marker and crayon drawing options to express creativity, with adjustable brush size for precision coloring
- 14 vibrant colors to choose from to express your artistic side
- Enjoy the Word Search, Asteroid Maze, Solar System Match, Planet Crossword Puzzle and more
- Listen for motivating sound effects throughout which serve as a wonderful source of praise and encouragement
- View the delicious No Bake Moon Cookie Recipe
- Obtain a Certificate of Achievement upon completion of your mission
NASA’s Launch Services Program (LSP) leads the agency in providing access to space for the exploration of our home planet, solar system and the universe. LSP is located at the Kennedy Space Center in Florida and acts as a broker to match payloads with specific launch vehicles for customers to ensure mission success. The principal objectives of LSP are to provide safe, reliable, cost-effective and on-schedule processing, mission analysis and spacecraft integration and launch services for NASA and NASA-sponsored payloads. To learn more about LSP, rockets and NASA missions go to: http://www.nasa.gov/centers/kennedy/launchingrockets/index.html
Please visit www.nasa.gov/lspeducation for additional educational resources and sensational learning activities.