Go ahead, control aircraft throughout Latin America (there are 10 countries and 55 airports).
Earn points and not let any accident happen.
ATC4Real is the most realistic ATC Simulator for Android. It gathers real airplanes flights timetables so you could control only real aircrafts in your radar screen. No fictional flights were added.
You will be able to simulate an ATC officer shift at Frankfurt International Airport EDDF / FRA. The scenery was based in real data navigation so you could practice real STARs and SID procedures.
Lead every arrival into the actives runways and clear them to land and guide all departures into their exit fixes.
- ATC4Real simulates approach and departure control plus take off and landing runways assignment in EDDF airspace.
- Real flight data gathered from real timetables (Not in realtime).
- Timetables are updated periodically.
- All controls are reachable through your touch so you do not need any keyboard input for main functions.
- Separated strips for Arrivals and departures.
- Toggle radar screen elements visibility.
- Terrain heights simulated, avoid crashing into mountains!
- Fixes and vors are accurate placed so you can practice instrument procedures published for EDDF airport.
- Real weather updated every 10 minutes (Requires internet connection).
- Satellite image as background optional.
- There is no pause button just as in real life.
- Zoom feature so you can do precise vectors.
- Ranking system
Start controlling now, play ATC4Real Frankfurt HD and have a lot of fun!
Visit www.atc4real.com and check out all our airports.
- We suggest you to install our free versions first to check your mobile device compatibility.
- Adobe Air is required (Free download). You could be prompt to install it when starting.
- This application has been designed for best viewing in HD tablets. Resolution 1024x768.
Developed by Bajasim
Keywords: EDDF, airplane games, aircrafts, atc, control tower, radar, flights, atc simulator, tracon, live atc,
Where's My Mickey? introduces a whole new world of life-like physics-based gameplay with stimulating weather mechanics and humorous animations. Immerse yourself in the ultimate mobile gaming experience as you watch funny episodes while solving challenging puzzles! Tap, swipe, and swirl to help Mickey collect water and complete each story. Every drop counts!
• Original Episodes – Explore up to 5 unique episodes with surprising and witty scenarios! Watch how each story unfolds and ends as you play through individual level packs!
• Brand New Weather Mechanics – Use wind, clouds and rain to maneuver through 100+ levels filled with fun challenges!
• A Whole New Look – A classic Mickey art-style with a contemporary touch, inspired by Disney Channel’s new series of Mickey Cartoons!
• Collectibles and Bonus Levels – Help Pluto look for hidden collectibles to unlock more bonus puzzles!
• Stuck on extra challenging puzzles? – Get a hint to help you out!
• Featuring Mickey and Friends – Discover more hilarious episodes with Goofy & Minnie Mouse!
Try 6 Goofy puzzles for FREE and unlock the remaining episodes for a small additional price!
Now a sneak preview of the first episode – “When Life Gives You Lemons”:
On a hot summer day, Mickey decides to open up a lemonade stand. He’s got a bowl, the lemons, and a long line of thirsty customers, yet NO WATER! Help Mickey collect water and “tri-star” each level for ultimate fun! Even the stars are animated!
Visit www.facebook.com/WheresMyWater for more hints, tips and secrets.
Before you download this experience, please consider that this app contains social media links to connect with others, in-app purchases that cost real money, as well as advertising for The Walt Disney Family of Companies and some third parties. In App Purchases from $0.99-$2.99
TOP SECRET! For your eyes only...
The world's most precious artifacts are in jeopardy of being lost forever at the hands of the nefarious Order of the Dragon! Only YOU can stop stop these villains from carrying out their evil schemes! As a member of the secret League, you must stop the Order by finding these hidden objects first. Join the league on this dangerous adventure as you travel the world, find the important hidden objects to catch the Order of the Dragon, and live lavishly along the way.
Increase your prestige with the League to solve the best mysteries and uncover more of the secrets lying in wait in Mystery Estate!
• Explore exotic locales to find important clues and priceless treasures
• Live a lavish lifestyle by building a luxurious Estate with unique buildings and decor from the treasures you discover around the world
• Team up with members of the prestigious League to defeat the Order of the Dragon and collect the precious objects yourself
REVIEWS: Please rate Mystery Estate and leave us a review! We love hearing from our fans!
FEEDBACK AND QUESTIONS: Feel free to reach out to us by emailing email@example.com.
IN-APP PAYMENTS: Mystery Estate is a free-to-play game but there's also cool stuff for you to buy with real money. You can disable the in-app purchases feature on your device.
NOTE TO PARENTS: This game may include direct links to social networking sites that are intended for an audience that is at least 13 years of age; direct links to the internet with the potential to browse any web page; and advertising of Kiwi products and products from select partners.
"ZeptoLab looks to have another hit on its hands" - Guardian
"The most fun you can have with pudding" - Kotaku
From the makers of Cut the Rope, Pudding Monsters is a deliciously addicting puzzle adventure with wacky characters and innovative stick-'em-together game-play.
The Pudding Monsters are on a mission to save their friends from the cold-hearted fridge owner! Growing into an ULTIMATE MEGA MONSTER sounds like the most reliable plan.
Off the table, out of the house, and into the city – swipe to stick the Pudding Monsters together and save their friends!
Take advantage of different monster species and their powers (like Slime Monster, who leaves a trail of green goo), boost your growth using the cloning machines, wear pretty little cars on your head and much more!
● 125 levels with more to come!
● Innovative stick-‘em-together game-play mechanics
● Unique monster shapes, wacky personalities and attributes
● Fun, mind-bending experience suitable for all ages
ALREADY A FAN? CONNECT WITH THE PUDDING MONSTERS
* Like us: http://facebook.com/zeptomonsters
* Follow us: http://twitter.com/zeptomonsters
* Visit us: http://puddingmonsters.com
Cony is on a journey to find her best friend, Brown. Suddenly, a big, red dragon appears out of nowhere and drags Cony into a mysterious world! Where has Cony gone? Can she find Brown?
◆ About BUBBLE 2
- It's so easy to play! Just throw bubbles!
- Cutesy and fun stages!
- More diverse and cuter bubbles than ever before!
- Challenging obstacle bubbles appear in each new episode to try and stop Cony.
- The super scary Boss is waiting for you too!
◆ How to Play
- Connect 3 or more of the same kind of bubbles to pop them.
- Get combos to earn special bombs. Keep racking up combos to earn even more powerful bombs!
- Clear the different missions that appear in each stage.
Play BUBBLE 2 with your LINE Friends!
- Over 14,000 images (and growing everyday)
- Latest news and features stories
- Latest on demand NASA videos from around the agency
- Current NASA mission Information
- Live streaming of NASA TV
- Live streaming video from the High Definition Earth Viewing (HDEV) experiment on the ISS
- Launch information & countdown clocks
- Current visible passes for the International Space Station (ISS) and notifications
- Current visible passes for other missions (Fermi, Hinode, Hubble...)
- ISS and Earth orbiting satellite trackers
- NASA Twitter Feeds from around the agency
- Facebook® Connect and integrated Twitter™ client for easy sharing
- Schedule for NASA TV and NASA-Related Programming on Other TV Channels
- Map, information and links to all of the NASA visitor centers
- Featured content and program sections
- Earth as Art image collection and interactive map
- Third Rock Radio (alternative rock radio station)
- Favorites & image bookmarks
- 5 star rating system for images and videos with top rated list
– Live streaming data from the ISS onboard systems and mission timelines
– Crew and Science timelines with individual crewmember, social media, and international science experiment details
– Console displays with live streaming systems data and educational material to describe how the ISS works
– Virtual Mission Control Center is a 3D replica of the MCC in Houston, TX organized to describe how the mission control team supporting the ISS work
– Links to the five International Partner Space Agencies mission information
– Educational lessons that interact with the live streaming system data accessible through the website link
ISSLive!: ISS Mission Control in Your Pocket
International Space Station Live! or ISSLive! includes a website and mobile applications that tie ISS streaming systems data and operational timelines into one “Rich Internet Application (RIA)” experience. The application offers data on real time parameters such as station position, internal environment, altitude, payload rack science activities and other interesting data and crew activities. ISSLive! ties this data into an interactive application which includes the latest social media feeds.
ISSLive! contains a scrollable timeline, with a ‘public-friendly’ view of crew and payload activities. It uses some of the latest interactive web content technologies, including 3D interactive virtual views of the MCC and ISS. ISSLive! is a “one-stop shop” for ISS data, letting users in on the fascinating activities that happen daily onboard the ISS.
Working with the NASA Education Office, ISSLive! content serves as the basis for development of interactive lessons in the Science, Technology, Engineering and Math (STEM) fields. ISSLive! is also a resource for the space enthusiast, the educator, and the life-long learner to participate in the mission of the ISS.
The Experiments section provides access to the six main experiment categories and their subcategories. Experiments are depicted as dots within the category system and the stems connecting the dots to the system depict the length of time the experiment spent on orbit. Users can drill down to see specific experiments within the categories and subcategories or search for a specific experiment or subject using the search option. Experiment descriptions consist of links, images, and publications if available. The Experiments section can be further narrowed by selecting a specific expedition and sponsor by using the dials at the top right of the screen.
The Facilities section provides an interior view of three of the station modules; Columbus, Kibo, and Destiny. Once the module is selected, the interior image can be navigated by dragging up and down to see different sides of the module and left and right to view any racks not shown on the screen. Tapping a rack gives a brief description of the rack and an experiment description if available.
The Benefits section provides information on Human Health, Earth Benefits and Global education. Selecting a section allows the benefits to be investigated further.
The Media section provides access to three tabs: Podcasts, Games, and Videos. The Games section contains a game that introduces players to the differences in gravity when tossing a ball. Podcasts contains links to NASA ScienceCasts and Videos contains links to Science related videos.
The last section contains links to other Space Station research sites and NASA applications.
About Desert RATS:
For 14 years NASA's Desert Research and Technology Studies (Desert RATS) analog has brought together scientists and engineers to test robotic equipment, vehicles, habitats, space suits, communications, and power generation and storage in remote locations similar to future destinations in space. The teams evaluate mobility, infrastructure, and effectiveness in the harsh environments, and conduct scientific studies similar to those that would be performed on the moon, near Earth asteroids, or Mars and its moons. Analogs like Desert RATS provide NASA with data about strengths, limitations, and the validity of planned human-robotic exploration operations, and help define ways to combine human and robotic efforts to enhance scientific exploration. Other NASA analog locations include the Antarctic, oceans, and arctic and volcanic environments.
Learn the challenges NASA faces as it works to develop an inflatable spacecraft. Choose the right shape, materials and trajectory to use a HIAD to bring cargo back from space.
To successfully guide an inflatable spacecraft through the super heat of atmospheric re-entry requires the right stuff. If you inflate too early, your shape is incorrect or your material isn’t strong enough - you burn up. And if you get all that right and miss the target the mission is a bust.
Try your hand at landing a HIAD and become a rocket scientist. Advance through all stages at each of the four levels, collecting up to three stars for each successful landing.
The HIAD game challenges players to successfully land a HIAD after launching from the International Space Station and arriving at a target ground point on Earth. To successfully reach the target, players must:
• Undock from the ISS and use thruster control to steer the spacecraft towards the desired de-orbit point
• Inflate the HIAD aeroshell to reduce velocity and protect the payload from the heat of atmospheric re-entry
• Steer the inflated HIAD to the ground target prior to parachute deployment, taking into account the prevailing winds
• Customize the HIAD vehicle to achieve different performance characteristics to improve results
• Multiple spacecraft configurations and options
• Speed and trajectory controls
• In-game introduction
• Four levels of engineering mastery
• Locked levels
• Scoring for each level
• Help section
• Links to related website
- 24 NASA- inspired pictures to color and activities to enjoy
- Paint Bucket coloring options allow even the youngest child to enjoy a creative coloring experience
- Freestyle marker and crayon drawing options to express creativity, with adjustable brush size for precision coloring
- 14 vibrant colors to choose from to express your artistic side
- Enjoy the Word Search, Asteroid Maze, Solar System Match, Planet Crossword Puzzle and more
- Listen for motivating sound effects throughout which serve as a wonderful source of praise and encouragement
- View the delicious No Bake Moon Cookie Recipe
- Obtain a Certificate of Achievement upon completion of your mission
NASA’s Launch Services Program (LSP) leads the agency in providing access to space for the exploration of our home planet, solar system and the universe. LSP is located at the Kennedy Space Center in Florida and acts as a broker to match payloads with specific launch vehicles for customers to ensure mission success. The principal objectives of LSP are to provide safe, reliable, cost-effective and on-schedule processing, mission analysis and spacecraft integration and launch services for NASA and NASA-sponsored payloads. To learn more about LSP, rockets and NASA missions go to: http://www.nasa.gov/centers/kennedy/launchingrockets/index.html
Please visit www.nasa.gov/lspeducation for additional educational resources and sensational learning activities.