IMPORTANT: WE NOW SUPPORT ANDROID 4.1 (JELLY BEAN)
* Find the object that is different
* Play your way through 25 sets (125 available in the full version)
* Get hints in 5 languages
* Browse game images in the gallery
* Enjoy high-end graphics and a friendly interface
One of These Things Is Not Like the Others
When you begin playing, you'll see four objects, three of which are the same in some way and one that is different. There may be three birds and one dog, for example, or three people smiling and one frowning. Tap the image you think is different and, if you're correct, the ladybug will fly in celebration of your success and you'll pass to the next set.
If you're not quite sure which image is different from the others, tap the hint button. Hints are available in five languages. Meanwhile, enjoy fun, vibrant graphics full of flowers, leaves, and landscapes, as well as amusing sound effects. Track your score as you play through 25 sets and have fun!
Keep Kids Engaged and Thinking
Even very young children can learn and have fun with this app. They can view a wide assortment of colorful images in the gallery section including musical instruments, tools, furniture, animals and birds, fruits and other foods, clothing, and much more. These images are a great way to teach your children object names. Kids can also pinch and drag images for zoom and bounce effects. Featuring high-end graphics and animations and a friendly interface, What's Different is a great app for kids.
What's Different has been tested on the following devices:
Samsung Galaxy, Samsung Galaxy 2, HTC desire hd, HTC desire XL, HTC sensation, Asus Transformer, Samsung Galaxy TAB.
if your device is not on the list and you experience problems, please contact us through the dev email, and we'll investigate.
Keywords: learn, teach, cognitive skills, kids, toddlers, pre school, odd one out,different
#100 scope notes
#For the love of learning
#Just a substitute teacher
#Ideas For Class
- Enable / disable / set sync interval
- download articles
- In-App Podcast streaming or download to play offline
- In-App Image Viewer (support pinch zoom)
- Integrated YouTube with in-app YouTube Player
- Translate articles to over 10 different languages
Share articles in Twitter, Chat On, Wifi, SMS, Google+, S Memo, Social Hub, Flipboard, Bluetooth, Gmail, What's App, Any Do, Tumblr, Avacado, Facebook Messenger, pocket, skype, dropbox, evernote, drive and facebook.
*The App is merely collating the RSS feeds from popular website. The copyright of all articles belong to the authors of the respective blogs. The Idea Monk doesn't take any ownership on the articles and cannot be held responsible for errors and mistakes in the articles.
What Babies Do is a product to help with your baby’s recognition of these daily behaviors. This product applies many vivid scenes, interaction plots and cute voices to show them the accurate daily behaviors, so then babies will know what they should do every day.
There are 8 vivid scenes including the daily behaviors.
Every element in the game can be separated so that babies will be happy to play and learn about them.
Multinational and standard childish voices can help with your baby’s cognitive development.
★★★★★★★Products of BabyBus★★★★★★★
★The most interactive and entertaining educational cognitive products★
We focus on inspiration, not just learning.
We focus on capacity-building, rather than a single cognition.
We focus on entertaining, rather than spoon-feeding teaching.
Take the baby bus, which is loaded with a happy childhood!
▶The series introduction：
The first brand in early childhood educational software (field of mobile Internet), which is developed specifically for the 0-6 years baby, and covers the cognitive development, games, songs and other relevant categories. The software is designed to combine the advanced concept of early childhood, through entertaining and educational way to achieve the purpose and goals of the mental Enlightenment.
PS: We have English, Chinese and Japanese 3 versions for our apps, the apps will adapte automatically according to your device language setting.
Tips: In the search bar, type "BabyBus" or " sinyee" to find all the products of BabyBus.
▶Welcome to contact us on：
Features of LunarMap HD include
- Nearside and farside of the moon
- Realistic US Geological Survey relief map (5120x5120 resolution)
- Beautiful photographic maps from the Lunar Reconnaissance Orbiter's Wide Angle Camera (20480x20480)
- Color-coded topological maps from both the USGS and NASA
- Realtime terminator (shadow) line
- Searchable labels for over 8950 craters, maria, mountains, valleys, Apollo landing sites and more, based on International Astronomical Union data; tap on feature for more information or to lookup in Wikipedia
- Rotate and/or flip the map to match your telescope's eyepiece view, or for users in the southern hemisphere
- Zoom with two fingers (multitouch devices only), on-screen buttons or volume keys
- Customize colors, labels shown and other features
- Optionally lock screen rotation or make it harder to change so you need to turn the device further than usual to rotate to prevent accidental screen rotations while observing
- The maps are 2D. The nearside maps are projected to show a small portion of the farside, since libration can reveal a small portion of the farside
Note: To save app download time, maps other than the USGS relief nearside map involve an additional free in-app download, hence the Internet permission.
- Over 12,000 images (and growing everyday)
- Latest news and features stories
- Latest on demand NASA videos from around the agency
- Current NASA mission Information
- Live streaming of NASA TV
- Launch information & countdown clocks
- Current visible passes for the International Space Station (ISS) and notifications
- ISS and Earth orbiting satellite trackers
- NASA Twitter Feeds from around the agency
- Facebook® Connect and integrated Twitter™ client for easy sharing
- NASA TV and what's on your TV schedules
- Map, information and links to all of the NASA visitor centers
- Featured content and program sections
- Third Rock Radio (alternative rock radio station)
- Favorites & image bookmarks
– Live streaming data from the ISS onboard systems and mission timelines
– Crew and Science timelines with individual crewmember, social media, and international science experiment details
– Console displays with live streaming systems data and educational material to describe how the ISS works
– Virtual Mission Control Center is a 3D replica of the MCC in Houston, TX organized to describe how the mission control team supporting the ISS work
– Links to the five International Partner Space Agencies mission information
– Educational lessons that interact with the live streaming system data accessible through the website link
ISSLive!: ISS Mission Control in Your Pocket
International Space Station Live! or ISSLive! includes a website and mobile applications that tie ISS streaming systems data and operational timelines into one “Rich Internet Application (RIA)” experience. The application offers data on real time parameters such as station position, internal environment, altitude, payload rack science activities and other interesting data and crew activities. ISSLive! ties this data into an interactive application which includes the latest social media feeds.
ISSLive! contains a scrollable timeline, with a ‘public-friendly’ view of crew and payload activities. It uses some of the latest interactive web content technologies, including 3D interactive virtual views of the MCC and ISS. ISSLive! is a “one-stop shop” for ISS data, letting users in on the fascinating activities that happen daily onboard the ISS.
Working with the NASA Education Office, ISSLive! content serves as the basis for development of interactive lessons in the Science, Technology, Engineering and Math (STEM) fields. ISSLive! is also a resource for the space enthusiast, the educator, and the life-long learner to participate in the mission of the ISS.
Check out our enchanced daily image app, with an included breaking news feed!
Learn the challenges NASA faces as it works to develop an inflatable spacecraft. Choose the right shape, materials and trajectory to use a HIAD to bring cargo back from space.
To successfully guide an inflatable spacecraft through the super heat of atmospheric re-entry requires the right stuff. If you inflate too early, your shape is incorrect or your material isn’t strong enough - you burn up. And if you get all that right and miss the target the mission is a bust.
Try your hand at landing a HIAD and become a rocket scientist. Advance through all stages at each of the four levels, collecting up to three stars for each successful landing.
The HIAD game challenges players to successfully land a HIAD after launching from the International Space Station and arriving at a target ground point on Earth. To successfully reach the target, players must:
• Undock from the ISS and use thruster control to steer the spacecraft towards the desired de-orbit point
• Inflate the HIAD aeroshell to reduce velocity and protect the payload from the heat of atmospheric re-entry
• Steer the inflated HIAD to the ground target prior to parachute deployment, taking into account the prevailing winds
• Customize the HIAD vehicle to achieve different performance characteristics to improve results
• Multiple spacecraft configurations and options
• Speed and trajectory controls
• In-game introduction
• Four levels of engineering mastery
• Locked levels
• Scoring for each level
• Help section
• Links to related website
NASA/JPL's Space Images app offers a unique view of the sky via hundreds of images taken by spacecraft studying planets, stars, galaxies, weather on Earth and more. Save to your device as backgrounds or wallpaper and share them with friends on Facebook, Twitter and email as you scan through our extensive photo albums and rate your favorites.
The Space Images app works together with NASAJPL’s newly launched Space Images website at http://www.jpl.nasa.gov/jplimages, so you can always have a view of space on the go (via Android, iPhone, and iPad) or at your desk.
· Discover the latest science images and videos of planets, stars, galaxies, weather and more
· Share photos and videos with friends on Facebook and Twitter
· Rate photos and check out which ones make the Top Rated list
· Choose the best space images and keep them handy in the Favorites folder
· Search for images or browse by categories -- now including Editor’s Pick!
· Access full captions for more on scientific discoveries, NASA spacecraft and missions
· Save images to your mobile device as backgrounds and wallpapers
★ Staff Favorite on iTunes (Space Images for iPhone V1)!
★ Top Free App in the AppStore Education category (Space Images for iPhone V1)!
About Desert RATS:
For 14 years NASA's Desert Research and Technology Studies (Desert RATS) analog has brought together scientists and engineers to test robotic equipment, vehicles, habitats, space suits, communications, and power generation and storage in remote locations similar to future destinations in space. The teams evaluate mobility, infrastructure, and effectiveness in the harsh environments, and conduct scientific studies similar to those that would be performed on the moon, near Earth asteroids, or Mars and its moons. Analogs like Desert RATS provide NASA with data about strengths, limitations, and the validity of planned human-robotic exploration operations, and help define ways to combine human and robotic efforts to enhance scientific exploration. Other NASA analog locations include the Antarctic, oceans, and arctic and volcanic environments.
This app offers exciting ways to take part in discovery and learn about NASA's Mars missions.
· See the latest mission images of our spacecraft and those returned from the Red Planet
· Learn about Mars and all the active missions
· Ask us a question about Mars
· Get up-to-the-minute news
· Check out behind-the-scenes videos featuring people on the missions
More from developer
All data products (cygnets) in the NASA Space Weather application are user selectable, allowing customized display configurations that include only the cygnets of interest to each user. NASA Space Weather App has a catalog of over 200 unique space weather analysis data cygnets ranging from the solar domain all the way to the earth’s ionosphere. A new History Mode allows users to view and animate historical data for each of the cygnets.
Development of the iSWA (Integrated Space Weather Analysis) system and the NASA Space Weather Android App has been a joint activity between the Office of the Chief Engineer at NASA Headquarters and the Applied Engineering and Technology Directorate and the Science and Exploration Directorate at NASA Goddard. The iSWA system is located at NASA Goddard.
The Community Coordinated Modeling Center is funded by the Heliophysics Division in the Science Mission Directorate at NASA Headquarters, and the National Science Foundation.
Get information about our app and updates on our Google+ page:
Special thanks to Microtel LLC for supporting the initial development of this app.