Please look forward to interacting with even more iconic NASA missions in future updates!
This app requires a camera.
- Over 14,000 images (and growing everyday)
- Latest news and features stories
- Latest on demand NASA videos from around the agency
- Current NASA mission Information
- Live streaming of NASA TV
- Live streaming video from the High Definition Earth Viewing (HDEV) experiment on the ISS
- Launch information & countdown clocks
- Current visible passes for the International Space Station (ISS) and notifications
- Current visible passes for other missions (Fermi, Hinode, Hubble...)
- ISS and Earth orbiting satellite trackers
- NASA Twitter Feeds from around the agency
- Facebook® Connect and integrated Twitter™ client for easy sharing
- Schedule for NASA TV and NASA-Related Programming on Other TV Channels
- Map, information and links to all of the NASA visitor centers
- Featured content and program sections
- Earth as Art image collection and interactive map
- Third Rock Radio (alternative rock radio station)
- Favorites & image bookmarks
- 5 star rating system for images and videos with top rated list
Best status updates to influence your friends.
these status are a great way to share what is running in your mind today. If you want to add some creativity to your status then you come at a right place.
These best status are handpicked by us from various sources.
All data products (cygnets) in the NASA Space Weather application are user selectable, allowing customized display configurations that include only the cygnets of interest to each user. NASA Space Weather App has a catalog of over 200 unique space weather analysis data cygnets ranging from the solar domain all the way to the earth’s ionosphere. A new History Mode allows users to view and animate historical data for each of the cygnets.
Development of the iSWA (Integrated Space Weather Analysis) system and the NASA Space Weather Android App has been a joint activity between the Office of the Chief Engineer at NASA Headquarters and the Applied Engineering and Technology Directorate and the Science and Exploration Directorate at NASA Goddard. The iSWA system is located at NASA Goddard.
The Community Coordinated Modeling Center is funded by the Heliophysics Division in the Science Mission Directorate at NASA Headquarters, and the National Science Foundation.
Get information about our app and updates on our Google+ page:
Special thanks to Microtel LLC for supporting the initial development of this app.