Only the FREE myCARFAX mobile app taps CARFAX’s exclusive service data to automatically display your service history and alert you when it’s time for scheduled maintenance such as oil changes.
myCARFAX Car Maintenance App FEATURES
- Track auto repair and service history for up to 5 cars
- See YOUR car’s recommended maintenance schedule
- Get alerts for upcoming service
- Know when your next registration is due
- Be the first to know about safety recalls
- Know your car maintenance schedule, including oil, tires, brakes, filters and inspections
- Find local auto repair shops in the CARFAX network
- Have repair cost estimates at your fingertips
- Login with Facebook
- Personalize your car with a photo and nickname
Download our myCARFAX app to easily manage your car maintenance and auto repairs.
Follow us on Twitter: https://twitter.com/CarfaxReports
Follow us on Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/carfax
Find out more about car buying and maintenance: http://www.carfax.com
*Fixed "Page Not Found Error" in Version 2.0
This will give you
-Vehicle technical details
-Past registration history of the vehicle .
-RTO Of the Vehicle
This also allows you to check your licence details too!
SaferRide is the simplest possible way to get home safe and only has three self-explanatory buttons on the Home screen.
• Choose from a list of available taxi services in your area, and with the tap of a button call them.
• Call a pre-programmed contact.
• If you just need to know where you are, you can bring up a map of your current location.
SaferRide was developed by the U.S. Department of Transportation’s, National Highway Traffic Safety Administration (NHTSA). NHTSA is dedicated to saving lives by reducing the number of deaths and injuries on our nation’s roadways. Each year on average, more than 10,000 people are killed by drunk drivers.
So please help end drunk driving by doing your part: don’t drive if you’ve been drinking. Use NHTSA’s SaferRide app to get home safely.
For more information, visit http://www.NHTSA.gov/DriveSober
Like us on Facebook at https://www.facebook.com/NHTSA
Follow us on Twitter at https://twitter.com/@nhtsagov