This app is a a great service. Thank you! Can you consider no longer tracking all the applications in my phone my security app is complaining that you gather information on my apps.
Remm Radiation guide that first responders and ems personal can use in the event of a cbrne release
Good stuff A very useful app with lots of info
As long as theres regular updates as new info comes about,, even if not,, updates will give 5 stars Thanks
1. Easier input of date/time and lymphocyte count in “Dose Estimator” and “Scarce Resources” Tools
2. Results of Dose Estimator and Scarce Resources Tools easily captured on single screen
3. Zooming in/out enabled
4. Landscape view now enabled
5. Design improvements: clearer fonts, better colors
6. Updated Emergency Contacts information for government resources
7. Updated links to REMM web site
8. Clearer presentation of medical disclaimers
9. Minor Bug fixes in v2.1.1
Doctors and pharmacies on duty in South Tyrol, with hospitals & emergency number
Find on a map and locate the nearest emergency department patients present with
A database of drugs and chemicals to which breastfeeding mothers may be exposed.
Provides access to the federally approved HIV/AIDS medical practice guidelines.
The AIDSinfo Drug Database app provides information about HIV related drugs.
ReUnite® with loved ones after a disaster via NLM's PEOPLE LOCATOR®
AIDSinfo HIV/AIDS Glossary from the US National Library of Medicine
Native Concepts of Health and Illness exhibition: National Library of Medicine.
TriagePic®, used to help reunify friends and family during a mass disaster.