1. Get the General Info about the Disney World.
2. Instructions that we need to follow at Disney World to stay safe.
3. Know the places around the Disney World to have fun.
4. Information to know how to reach via various means to the destination.
1. Magic Kingdom Park
3. Hollywood Studios
4. Animal Kingdom Park
The first is the Magic Kingdom, home to the iconic Cinderella Castle. It has five lands, known as Fantasyland, Tomorrowland, Frontierland, Adventureland and Liberty Square. The second is Epcot, Now it is simply a name, and the park is made up of two main sections, Future World and World Showcase. Future World blends learning with entertainment, while World Showcase brings a small taste of 11 countries to Florida. Disney's Hollywood Studios has rides and shows based on movies, such as Star Tours, Indiana Jones and the Little Mermaid, and television shows like American Idol. Disney's Animal Kingdom blends live animals like lions, tigers, elephants and rhinos with traditional rides and shows.
1. Typhoon Lagoon Park
2. Blizzard Beach Park
The first is the Typhoon Lagoon has attractions like a large wave pool, water roller coaster, and snorkeling tank where guests can swim with sea creatures, including live sharks. Blizzard Beach focuses on thrill rides, with many body and tube slides. It also has an adjacent miniature golf course known as Winter Summerland that requires a separate fee.
Places To Stay
1. Deluxe Villas
2. Dining options available
3. Beach Destinations
4. App comes with available hotels list and their information
5. Deluxe Resort Hotels
6. Moderate Resort Hotels
7. Deluxe Hotels
8. Fort Wilderness Resort
1. Full dining menus for over 250 Disney World restaurants, carts and stands
2. Restaurant info like location, description, photo, and more
3. Discount info for Disney Dining Plan, Tables in Wonderland, DVC, and Annual Pass
4. Search by restaurant name or location
5. Search for particular food with Food Finder
6. Mark your favourite restaurants
7. See restaurants nearest to your GPS location with compass direction to them
Things To Do
1. Cirque du Soleli La Nouba
2. Disney Board Walk Area
3. Downtown Disney Area
4. ESPN Wild World of Sports Complex
5. Walt Disney World Resort Golf
Local Search :
1. POI Search also acts as a Guide to help user in finding the directions from one place to another via GPS enabled Map.
2. Find list of available, Attractions, Hotels, Restaurants, Bars, Hospitals, Drug Stores, Banks, ATM's, Shopping malls, Pizza huts, Gas Stations, Railway stations,Zoo, Departmental Stores, Parking, Parks, Bus Bays and Taxi Stands.. etc..
3. Predefined & Near searches are available. It brings your Device one step closer to a full feature GPS system. It has a database pre-populated with more than 1000 Search categories. You can find the places you are looking for without any typing.
World Clock :
1. World clock is a feature designed to provide additional access to our users.
2. User can get to know the current local time and also has the feature to know the current time of any city around the World.
Note: This is not official Disney world Guide
- 50+ Sites including natural and cultural landmarks and destinations
- Locations, hours and other details for Services within Yosemite including Camping, Lodging, Shuttles, Recreation and Tours, and more
- Up-to-date listing of daily Programs including free and paid programs offered by the National Park Service and park partners such as Yosemite Conservancy, The Ansel Adams Gallery, and DNC Parks & Resorts at Yosemite.
- Interactive Map of Sites including popular Yosemite Valley destinations
- 20+ suggested Day Hikes throughout Yosemite National Park
- Browse @YosemiteNPS twitter feed and blogs
- Find answers to the most common questions about visiting Yosemite
- Learn more about Yosemite Conservancy and other park partners
Cellular service is limited in many parts of Yosemite National Park. Some features, content, and links require data connection. This app is not intended for use as a GPS-based navigation aid.
Our app provides detailed maps, parking information, animal viewing, special events, and tour highlights. Information on each animal species can be viewed using search functions, by name, category, and location. The National Zoo’s conservation programs are also highlighted. Just for fun, the app incorporates a Zooify Yourself feature to create your own animal features using any picture along with Animal Voices. The app provides a “connection” to all our social media initiatives along with the ability to support the National Zoo.
We’ve designed a special FREE tour of the presidential and first lady highlights from the Smithsonian collections. You’ll get easy turn-by-turn directions to five of the Smithsonian museums from the Natural History, American History and American Indian museums on the National Mall and from the National Portrait Gallery and the American Art Museum in the Penn Quarter District.
Our latest new postcard, lets you snap a photo of friends and family wearing George Washington’s uniform; and share it instantly on Facebook and Twitter.
This limited edition FREE tour is your entry ticket to our full Smithsonian Tours App. For just 99 cents, you can upgrade to a whole suite of our best tours of the Smithsonian and select from a host of digital postcards to wow your friends. Send home a picture of your mom wearing the Hope Diamond and the Ruby Slippers from Wizard of Oz, or hangout with an orangutan or swim with a giant squid. All with your 99 cents upgrade.
For just 99 cents, get the most out of your trip to Washington, D.C. and the National Mall with custom-built tours, based on your available time and passions. From the editors of Smithsonian magazine, Smithsonian Tours is packed with handy navigational tools, maps, museum floor plans, a calendar of events, dining and shopping, including 'Greatest Hits' for each Smithsonian museum.
What can you do with the Smithsonian Tours app?
- Based on your interests, size of your group and available time, we offer "Greatest Hits" tours of the Smithsonian's Washington, D.C. museums. Art Lover, Nature Lover and History Buff, or find tours to take With Dad, With Mom or With the Kids.
- Check out our list of Must-See Exhibitions and get updates on daily events.
- Get turn-by-turn walking directions on the map of the National Mall, locate artifacts inside the museums and find the nearest Metro stops.
- Get hot news tips from the Smithsonian and the Around the Mall blog on Smithsonian.com.
- Navigate with maps, directions, augmented reality and a handy Friend Finder to locate your lost pals.
- Remember and share your time at the Smithsonian by sending a custom digital postcard. Put yourself inside the Apollo 11 Command Module, wear the Hope Diamond, step out in the Ruby Slippers or hang out with the Orangutan at the Zoo. Pick from our other fun selections and send them to your friends.
- Find out where to eat and shop with descriptions of Smithsonian restaurants and stores.
- The app has selections from all of these museums: the Air and Space Museum, the American History Museum, the Natural History Museum, the Smithsonian Castle, the Udvar-Hazy Center, the African Art Museum, the American Indian Museum, the Anacostia Community Museum, the Freer Gallery, the Sackler Gallery, the Hirshhorn Museum, the National Portrait Gallery, the Postal Museum, the Smithsonian American Art Museum and its Renwick Gallery, and the National Zoo.
Find a National Trust place near you, wherever you are in England, Wales, and Northern Ireland* with our handy app**.
*Our current app is built for phones. We hope to deliver an improved tablet option in 2014.
** We are aware that some users have experienced problems with the app. These issues have now been resolved, please try reinstalling the app if you are continuing to experience problems.
***Please note, this app does not include information from the National Trust for Scotland (NTS). The National Trust and NTS are two separate charities, run independently of each other.
A map feature provides easy access to the location of more than 1,000 Passport to Your National Park cancellation locations. Park listings identify the year and stamp type when featured on the annual Passport commemorative stamp sticker set.
This digital Passport Companion allows you to explore every unit of the National Park Service, mark parks you would like to visit and those you have visited. You can search parks by name, state or “nearby” using GPS technology. There is a digital scrapbook for each park that allows you to log a journal entry, record the date of your visit, and import photos with descriptions. You can find park addresses, phone numbers, National Park Service websites, plus entrance fee and junior ranger program information.
- Includes valuable information on every unit of the National Park Service
- Search for parks alphabetically, by state or Passport region
- Find Passport cancellation stations by map or list
- Create journal entries for your park visit
- Add photos, with descriptions, to visited sites
- Mark parks you would like to visit or have already visited
- Find nearby parks using GPS map feature
- Follow links to National Park Service website for directions, hours, events and more
- One-touch access to eParks.com, the Official Online Store of America’s National Parks
Simple and intuitive to use, the app allows you to search for places to visit in a number of ways. Use the near me map or list to find out what’s around your current location, or our unique Day Out finder wheel which suggests places based on your selected region or county as well as any specific needs like somewhere that’s great for the kids, or something coastal, or that allows dogs.
Other useful features include:
• Events at places to visit
• Don’t miss tips for when you arrive
• Times, prices, directions and more
• Picture galleries
• Favourites - build your own list
• Share with your friends
• Scalable maps
A great app for anyone on the move or planning a trip, you can explore all 400 English Heritage places to visit and never be lost for ideas for a great day out again!
Please note that this app will not run on Android phones with smaller screens (eg HTC Wildfire)
The key features of the app include the following:
★ Simple Interface - Interaction with the app using Chimani's unique interface based on universal national park symbols.
★ Passport Stamps - Record the years you've visit a National Park Service unit and create a "Someday/Maybe" list.
★ Someday/Maybe - Create a "Someday/Maybe" list of units and parks which you plan to visit!
★ News - Access daily national park news provided by National Park Traveler News website (in-app purchase required).
★ Search - Use the lighten-fast search engine to find anyone of the 400 units within the app.
★ Details - Learn about the rich history in each one of the National Park Service units (content provided by Wikipedia).
★ Location - View the location of each unit on interactive maps.
*** This app requires an inital Internet connection to download photos (either Wifi or cellular). ****
Chimani is the leading developer of mobile app to help you explore our National Parks. Learn more at: www.chimani.com
Museums In Washington DC isnt a digital yellow pages like most museum apps. You get useful info like:
-choose by category
-choose by selecting museum from a map
-1 touch navigation to address
-directly email & phone museum
-hours of operation & cost
-easily link to collections,events,etc
-rental & intern availability
Museums In Washington D.C. includes a special link listing all Smithsonian museums regardless of category (although they are included with their default category. For example, the Air & Space Museum is listed in both the Smithsonian and Science links). This is available from the list links or from the maps.
Follow on Twitter @AndroidsFuture
Entries may include a description, price info, telephone numbers, website addresses and more.
The 2013 AA Days Out Guide app includes the following main features:
• Over 1,800 attractions in England, Scotland and Wales
• Price information
• Descriptions, including opening times and facilities
• Telephone numbers
• Search around your current location
• Search around a location of your choice
Welcome to the City of Dubai. The land of old and new, where east meets the west. You will find people from over 150 nationalities, coming from different cultures and speak a variety of languages.
Here's what we have included in this App:
* UAE News - Local News from the 7 Emirates, Dubai, Abu Dhabi, Sharjah, Ajman, Fujairah, Ras Al Khaimah and the United Arab Emirates.
* Photos of the beautiful city of Dubai - Traditional and Modern Buildings and places to visit in Dubai.
* A guide to the city of Dubai.
* Event in Dubai where industry experts from around the world meet and exchange product ideas, views and news. These events include, Business Events, Fashion Events, Tech & IT Events and Health Events happening in Dubai and UAE.
* Dubai Job Offers.
* Services in Dubai including Home Maintenance, Florists, Dentists, Electricians, Plumbers, Pet Services, Car Rentals and other useful Services offered by local companies in Dubai.
* When in Dubai visit the Gold Souk, Spice Souk or the Malls. We have included suggestions on where to Shop and find the best offers.
* Shop at the Online Store for Cell Phones, Travel related Books, Magazine Subscriptions,Kindle Fire, Music Apps and more...
* Also included a Video on Dubai City Tour. Watch this and get a feel of what it will be like to visit Dubai.
And soon, be part of the thriving community of local Dubaites!
Get this thing while it's new and hot
Grab your FREE copy of the Dubai City Guide today!
The application covers places including Corbett National Park, Bandhavgarh National Park, Kaziranga National Park, Ranthambore National Park, Kanha National Park, Nameri Tiger Reserve, Keoladeo Ghana National Park and many more.
This app also features less known parks in India but with abundant wildlife.
App divides the wild life in five zones i.e. east, west, north, south and central. Each national park comes with detailed background information, best time to visit, transport, accommodation, map and nearby places to make your trip really memorable.
Explore and plan your next trip to the ultimate destinations. The must have app for wildlife lovers.
We would love to hear from you so we can continue to create better experience for you.
Keywords: Corbett, Kaziranga, Sunderbans, Gir, Ranthambore, Sanjay Gandhi, Blackbuck,Kanha, Banerghatta, NagarHole, Periyar, Bandipur, Desert, Nanda Devi, wild animals, India, park visit, zoo, theme park, central zoo, city park, garden, recreation, tourist attractions.
Most people don’t think about the workers toiling on the estate who made life comfortable for those who lived in the ‘big house’. Well this is about to change!
Join us, and discover more about the Hardwick’s Stableyard, the focus of the estate worker’s activity.
Find out what the buildings were used for, and how they have been renovated, meet some of the people who lived and worked on the estate in the past and follow our suggestions about how you could explore the Hardwick Estate yourself.
We hope that you are inspired by our stunning property!
** Search through lodging, dining, attractions and shopping listings. Locate businesses that are close to you by using our "Around Me Now" feature.
** Quickly find Special Offers and Deals.
** Browse our Calendar of Events and find out what’s happening in Miami. Start planning your trip by customizing your search for when you will be here.
** Explore the many different neighborhoods within Greater Miami to find information on attractions, dining options, nightlife and places to stay and shop.
** Many other features including information for LGBT visitors, handicapped accessibility, transportation, beaches, spas, golf, cruises, current weather and more.
"Chimani's National Parks apps are a worthwhile addition to your smartphone." - Casey Schreiner, ModernHiker.com
Over 300+ unique points of interest (POIs) throughout Yosemite National Park. A 45+ minute audio/auto tour, GPS-enabled/custom-made map which works WITHOUT a cell/wifi connection, daily Ranger-Led events schedule, sunrise/sunsets data for over a year, free shuttle bus schedule and route map, 150+ photographs, 30+ hiking trail descriptions, scenic viewpoint guide, a special Safety section, and details on camping, lodging, dining, museums, stores, restrooms, parking, swimming, picnicking, and bicycling.
+ Content has been written by a professional travel writer - not copy-and-pasted from the Park Service website!
+ Over 150 professional photographs of park.
+ Descriptions for 30 of the most popular hiking trails with the park.
+ Unique Safety section which details all the concerns while visiting the park.
+ Location and description of EVERY restroom in the park!
+ Location and description of EVERY parking lot in the park!
+ Location and description of EVERY picnic area lot in the park!
+ Details on lodging, stores, camping and dining options throughout the park!
+ NO CELL/WIFI CONNECTION REQUIRED! Download all the maps for offline usage.
+ High resolution, topographic maps which you can edit!
+ Carriage roads intersection labels.
+ Hiking trails for the entire park.
+ Interactive map annotations.
+ GPS "where am I" function for the entire Park (does not work on non-GPS enabled devices such as the iPod Touch)
+ 45 minute audio tour by a professional voiceover artist.
+ 47 points of interest located in the Yosemite Valley, Glacier Point Road, Tioga Road, and Wawona area.
RANGER-LED EVENTS SCHEDULE:
+ Daily National Park Service Ranger-led events are pre-loaded and updated automatically.
+ Includes the time, optional fees, accessibility, meeting location, and description.
+ View multiple days of events.
+ Updated on a regular basis.
SHUTTLE BUS SCHEDULE:
* Complete FREE shuttle bus schedule.
* Stop locations and times.
* Simple, easy to read "Next Bus Arrives" interface.
+ Sunrise and sunset data for seven of the best locations in the park
+ View any date within 365 days into the future
+ Updated on a regular basis
+ Universal National Park Service symbols.
+ Search all content within the app.
+ Favorites feature.
+ Push notifications for park-related news, alerts, and events.
+ Push notifications as soon as they are available.
For more details on this and other Chimani apps for the national parks, visit www.chimani.com. Be sure to follow us on Twitter at twitter.com/chimani and Facebook at www.facebook.com/chimani
Android Permissions Request Explanation
More from developer
On your next visit to Boston, use it to explore many of the most important cultural and historical sites in the United States— Old South Meeting House, Old State House, Faneuil Hall, Old North Church, Paul Revere House, Bunker Hill Monument, Bunker Hill Museum, Dorchester Heights, and the Charlestown Navy Yard including USS Constitution, the USS Constitution Museum, and USS Cassin Young. Every site along Boston’s Freedom Trail® is featured.
Boston African American National Historic Site is comprised of the largest area of pre-Civil War black owned structures in the U.S. Learn about the homes, businesses, schools, and churches of a thriving black community that, in the face of great opposition, fought the forces of slavery and inequality.
- Check out historic sites and events with text, audio, images, and video.
- Choose thematic tours, staff picks, or build your own tour.
- Explore the official National Park Service map of Boston that includes large font sizes, easy to distinguish walkways, and dimensional buildings.
- By tapping the “Locate me” icon you will always know where you are.
- Walking directions – Get from one place to another by following a line on the map or a list of directions. Estimated walking times are given.
- Discover alternative modes of transportation.
- Find other national parks and historic sites in the region and across the country.
The Chesapeake Explorer app helps you discover the places where you can experience the Bay region’s beauty, history, and heritage firsthand. Find and visit places by activity, trail name, or type of site. Take a suggested tour, build your own tour, tag favorites, share photos of your visit or save places for visiting later. The app includes over 400 sites across six states.
Plan Your Visit – plan your visit to one or several of more than 400 parks and historic sites in the Chesapeake –find locations, hours of operation, fees, and other helpful information. Learn the history of some these natural areas and historic places.
Maps – enable geo-location to find sites nearby, zoom in and out, and finger-scroll to better view sites. Generate driving directions on demand to any site in the app.
Search by National Park or National Trail – locate national parks and trails nearby, or access a comprehensive list. Plan your visit to one or more places on the Star-Spangled Banner National Historic Trail, Captain John Smith Chesapeake National Historic Trail, Potomac Heritage National Scenic Trail, or Chesapeake Bay Gateways and Watertrails Network.
Search by Activity -- find hiking, biking, boating, fishing, camping, and birdwatching opportunities nearby.
Search by Site Type – locate nearby parks, preserves, trails, or historic sites and museums, or view a comprehensive list to help you plan your visit.
Suggested Tours – follow suggested history, driving, biking or walking tours. Tours provide turn-by-turn directions and approximate travel times.
My Tour -- create personal tours -- just tap the “+” at the bottom right of a site page. The app maps and saves the route for viewing later. Edit tours anytime and get driving directions.
My Favorites – tag your favorites to revisit later.
Add to Places Visited – tag sites visited and keep track of your explorations throughout the Chesapeake region.
Share the Adventure – share your visit on Facebook or Twitter, or email friends and family.
Send a Postcard – snap a photo to remember your visit, or send a digital postcard to friends and family with the tap of a button.
Map – Official National Park Service map of the historic area of Philadelphia. The map is easy to use while outdoors, features large font sizes, illustrated walkways that are easily distinguishable from roads, and multiple zoom levels. By tapping the “Locate me” icon you will always know where you are.
Sites – Tap the “Sites” button to learn more about points of interest with lively text, professional photographs, and engaging audio. The Visiting section includes the hours of operation and other essential information.
Tours – Discover the Road to Revolution or follow in Benjamin Franklin’s footsteps on guided audio tours throughout Independence National Historical Park.
Special Events and Programs – Get up-to-date information from the National Park Service about what is happening at the Independence National Historical Park.
Postcard – With the tap of a button, share a digital postcard with friends and family from Independence National Historical Park.
Small size – Weighing in at around 26MB, the app will download relatively quickly via a 4G cellular connection or the free Wi-Fi available in the Independence Visitor Center.