With MyLA311, City of Los Angeles information and services are just a few taps away.
• The ‘Submit Service Request’ feature allows you to quickly and easily request the City’s most popular services, including graffiti removal, pothole repair, and bulky-item pickup .
• Looking for the nearest park? Want to cool off on a hot day? Need to return a library book? The ‘Find City Info’ feature conveniently maps the closest parks, libraries, fire and police stations, golf courses, public pools, tennis courts, golf courses, parking lots, and more.
• You can keep up to date with the latest City Hall news by browsing through our Facebook, Twitter and YouTube feeds.
• No more stamps and envelopes needed! MyLA311 also allows you to pay your Los Angeles Water and Power bill right from your mobile device.
MyLA311 links Angelenos with the services and information they need to enjoy their city, beautify their community and stay connected with their local government.
Do you want your cool media system fit into your pocket?
It's now possible!
Volume Booster can make your smart phone sound stronger by 30-40%!
Simply press the volume you want to reach and let the app calibrate your sound settings!
This application will increase your overall volume and sound quality. It will make your Android phone sound like a professional media player.
Improve sounds for any media that is on your Android phone including:
1. Phone calls and voice messages
2. SMS ringtones
3. All system and push messages.
4.It works for speakers and headphones!
5. Video from your favorite sites like youtube or vimeo
6. MP3 music in all players
7. Alerts and notifications7. All games and applications.
It is absolutely FREE!
★ User Reviews
✓ "Thanks to the Volume Booster my Galaxy S4 now sounds much louder"
✓ "Volume Booster is is a great application that I can recommend for everyone".
✓ "Love the new tablet app! This is like an Android assistant on everything related sounds, with the best tips, updates and one of my best recommendations in the Android market".
★ Volume Booster supports Android version 2.2 and up
Android Honeycomb (Android 3.0, 3.1, 3.2), Android Ice Cream Sandwich (Android 4.0), Android Jelly Bean (Android 4.1, 4.2, 4.3), Android Kit Kat (Android 4.4)
★ Tested on
Nexus 4, Nexus 5, Nexus 7, Nexus 7 2013 (Nexus 7 2), Nexus 10, Samsung Galaxy S2, Samsung Galaxy S3, Samsung Galaxy S4, Samsung Galaxy Note, Samsung Galaxy Note 2, HTC One X, Samsung Galaxy Tab 2 (7.0 & 10.1), Samsung Galaxy Tab 3 (7.0 & 10.1), Motorola Droid Razr (Hd, Maxx HD), LG Optimus
It is save and good for everyone, including kids.
Enjoy any music you can download or video you like, improve your sound quality and have fun!
This volume booster is a native application that maximizes your phone sound and also gives an extra bass boost to music via the built-in Android equalizer API.
Our Volume Booster works with both the system speakers as well as external headphones.
Just press one button to maximize volume instead of taking a more complicated path.
Play with the volume adjuster slider bars for music, ringtone and alarm and get extra manual control for adjusting loud volumes.
- Alarm sound volume (this is the alarm sound)
- Music sound volume (this is the sound your keypad makes dialling)
- Notifications sound Volume (the notifications include SMS sounds, Email sounds, etc.)
- Ring sound volume (this is the ring sound)
- System sound volume (other system sounds like low battery, etc.)
- Voice Call sound volume (the voice volume for you call partner)
Don't forget to support our developing efforts by rating our sound booster.
It is absolutely FREE!
The reports are automatically fed into the City’s 311 system so that they can be tracked and assigned to the appropriate departments for resolution. Citizens can follow the status of their request by using the unique reference number provided for each case.
Please install the app, and join us as we evolve the citizen –government relationship.
San Antonio 311, San Antonio City Services, Pothole, Report Graffiti, Report Issues
• Write reviews on subways, playgrounds, and libraries in your neighborhood and around town.
• Submit service requests on non-emergency issues such as street potholes, illegal parking, downed trees, noise complaints, graffiti, and more.
• Support neighbors on the issues that matter most to your community.
• Communicate and receive information in your native language.
Your feedback will help New York City become a better place to live, play, and work.
New York City, report, parks,libraries,subways,service requests, potholes,graffiti,311,illegal
* Full screen effect (hidden notification bar)
* Back Button Locking
How to use:
Start "Broken Screen" and hand your phone to one of your friends. Wait until they touch the screen. Thats when they'll hear a loud cracking noise and notice the "broken screen" on your phone. Now you can start to blame them for breaking your phone, maybe they'll buy you a new one ;)
Shock your friends with realistic looking screen injuries and nerve wrecking cracking sounds.
This app offers you the most realistic looking images of cracked, broken, scratched and completely destroyed screens and displays.
You won't find images with this quality anywhere else for free.
Choose if the display breaks when someone touches it, when someone shakes the phone, or when the app starts.
Press the "MENU" button on your phone to find all available settings.
This app is completely free. A little banner ad gets sometimes displayed at the bottom of the screen.
You can disable the ad at no cost at any time via "MENU -> Hide Ad"
new Minneapolis 311 app makes reporting issues like these easier than ever. The app
uses GPS to identify your location and also allows you to snap a photo to add to your
service request. Reports are automatically sent to the City’s 311 system and routed to
city departments for resolution. You’ll also be able to follow your issue from the time it
is reported until it is resolved.
The mobile app can also be used to report such issues as graffiti, damaged street signs,
and abandoned vehicles.
This app submits data to City of Minneapolis via a third party service, SeeClickFix. The handling
of the data submitted to the City for servicing the issues submitted using this app is covered by
More from developer
• Individual Properties
• Job Applications
• Electrical Applications
• Limited Alteration Applications (minor plumbing work)
The app also includes pertinent contact information for the Department and brings real-time push notifications from the Department to users devices.
For support please visit: http://www.nyc.gov/html/dob/html/community_partnerships/mobile_app.shtml
- Search for different types of permitted events
- Find events near you
- Get directions to events
- Avoid street closures while driving