311 app makes reporting issues like these easier than ever. The app uses GPS to identify
your location and also allows you to snap a photo to add to your service request.
Reports are automatically sent to the City’s 311 system and routed to city departments
• The ‘Submit Service Request’ feature allows you to quickly and easily request the City’s most popular services, including graffiti removal, pothole repair, and bulky-item pickup .
• Looking for the nearest park? Want to cool off on a hot day? Need to return a library book? The ‘Find City Info’ feature conveniently maps the closest parks, libraries, fire and police stations, golf courses, public pools, tennis courts, golf courses, parking lots, and more.
• You can keep up to date with the latest City Hall news by browsing through our Facebook, Twitter and YouTube feeds.
• No more stamps and envelopes needed! MyLA311 also allows you to pay your Los Angeles Water and Power bill right from your mobile device.
MyLA311 links Angelenos with the services and information they need to enjoy their city, beautify their community and stay connected with their local government.
The tool enables residents to request services and report a wide range of issues similar to the City's 311 portal. This tool enables residents to take and attach pictures to requests for service and provide the exact location of the issue using GPS coordinates thus enabling the city to deliver services in a quicker and more effective manner.
The reports are automatically fed into the City’s 311 system so that they can be tracked and assigned to the appropriate departments for resolution. Citizens can follow the status of their request by using the unique reference number provided for each case.
Please install the app, and join us as we evolve the citizen –government relationship.
San Antonio 311, San Antonio City Services, Pothole, Report Graffiti, Report Issues
Quickly scan what food trucks are near you, browse through the menus and food images before making a decision. Once you've completed eaten the food, submit a review or your truck images so others can know what to expect.
• Individual Properties
• Job Applications
• Electrical Applications
• Limited Alteration Applications (minor plumbing work)
The app also includes pertinent contact information for the Department and brings real-time push notifications from the Department to users devices.
For support please visit: http://www.nyc.gov/html/dob/html/community_partnerships/mobile_app.shtml
- Search for different types of permitted events
- Find events near you
- Get directions to events
- Avoid street closures while driving
Users can store important information they may need in an emergency:
- Emergency contacts
- Meeting places
- Health information
- Supply lists to help users gather the right items for use in an emergency
Other key features of the app include tips and information about what to do during emergencies, and an alerts feed from Notify NYC -- New York City's official source for information about emergency events and important City services.