• The ‘Submit Service Request’ feature allows you to quickly and easily request the City’s most popular services, including graffiti removal, pothole repair, and bulky-item pickup .
• Looking for the nearest park? Want to cool off on a hot day? Need to return a library book? The ‘Find City Info’ feature conveniently maps the closest parks, libraries, fire and police stations, golf courses, public pools, tennis courts, golf courses, parking lots, and more.
• You can keep up to date with the latest City Hall news by browsing through our Facebook, Twitter and YouTube feeds.
• No more stamps and envelopes needed! MyLA311 also allows you to pay your Los Angeles Water and Power bill right from your mobile device.
MyLA311 links Angelenos with the services and information they need to enjoy their city, beautify their community and stay connected with their local government.
311 app makes reporting issues like these easier than ever. The app uses GPS to identify
your location and also allows you to snap a photo to add to your service request.
Reports are automatically sent to the City’s 311 system and routed to city departments
* Find sessions based on time
* View full session details including the abstract and location
* View full speaker info, with options to contact them
* Browse map of the venue to help find your way around
* See info on event sponsors
* Refresh data in case of an updated schedule throughout the day
Note: sessions/schedule pictured in screenshots are mockups and do not represent the actual schedule.
Waypoint allows you to easily organize your location data by creating categories which specify the type of location data being stored. Three types of location data are supported, Waypoints, Routes, and Tracks. The type of location data choosen for each category will determine how the data is mapped and exported using the export to GPX feature.
Categories can be used to store your favorite fishing, boating, hunting, parking, or any other kind of location data you can think of.
Categories and Waypoints are all fully manageable: Create, Rename, Move waypoints between categories, and Delete.
Waypoint can also notify you when you are within a certain distance of your waypoint by enabling the Proximity Alert feature. With the proximity alert enabled you will receive a system notification indicating your are within the set proximity of your waypoint. This feature can be set in the Edit Notifications menu item.
Want to share your location with other friends or send your friends your Waypoints? Use the Share Location and Share Waypoint feature to easily email, SMS, Facebook, Twitter, etc. your locations to your friends. This feature is only available in Waypoint Pro.
*** Free Version is ad supported and allows 3 waypoints. Not all feature are available in the free version. If you would like access to all features, install the paid version Waypoint Pro ***
- Car Locator
- Fishing Locator
- Hunting Locator
- Map View
- Google Maps Directions/Integration
- Radar View
- Category Support and Management
- Waypoint Management
- Speedometer (mph, km/h, and knots)
- Proximity Alert
- Bearing between two locations
- Distance between two locations (feet, miles, meters, kilometers, and nautical miles)
- Coordinate Converter
- Latitude/Longitude (Degrees, Minutes, and Seconds format)
- Manually enter coordinates (Degrees, Minutes, and Seconds format)
- Set coordinates from map
- Displays total Route/Track distance
- Displays distance to next waypoint
- Displays distance to the selected waypoint
- Route tracker
- Track tracker
Upgrade to Waypoint Pro for the following additional features:
- No Ads
- Export Waypoints to GPX, KML, or CSV file formats for use in other GPS devices or Google Earth
- Share your current location via email, SMS, Facebook, Twitter, etc.
- Share your Waypoints via email, SMS, Facebook, Twitter, etc.
- Unlimited waypoints
- Landscape mode on main screen
- Import location data from GPX files
- Import location data from KML files
- Import location data from CSV files
- Backup Waypoint data
Accuracy depends on your GPS signal and your device. When locating a waypoint take the Accuracy of your current location into consideration.
Email dev with any issues before posting negative ratings.
GPS identifies your location;
Add a photo to your service request/issue;
Routed automatically to departments for resolution
Track it from time of report to resolution at www.311.saccounty.net
Use the Sac County 311 Connect app to also report stray animals, food facility complaints, rental housing issues, abandoned shopping carts, zoning issues and more.
Over 1 Million concerns have been documented in the public space using SeeClickFix.
75% of those concerns have been resolved.
Please note: SeeClickFix uses Google location services.
• Individual Properties
• Job Applications
• Electrical Applications
• Limited Alteration Applications (minor plumbing work)
The app also includes pertinent contact information for the Department and brings real-time push notifications from the Department to users devices.
For support please visit: http://www.nyc.gov/html/dob/html/community_partnerships/mobile_app.shtml
- Search for different types of permitted events
- Find events near you
- Get directions to events
- Avoid street closures while driving
Users can store important information they may need in an emergency:
- Emergency contacts
- Meeting places
- Health information
- Supply lists to help users gather the right items for use in an emergency
Other key features of the app include tips and information about what to do during emergencies, and an alerts feed from Notify NYC -- New York City's official source for information about emergency events and important City services.