Health Infinity - All-in-one diet, health & fitness solution.
• Most comprehensive feature set.
• Track, analyze & summarize your weight, foods, activities, sleep, heart rate, blood pressure & squats.
• Calculates your body mass index, ideal body weight, body fat, water intake & more.
• Check your BMI along with your weight.
• Access more than 250K global/local foods and 100 different daily activities.
• Built-in pedometer for tracking steps accurately.
• Track sleep automatically and improve your Sleep Score. No manual effort needed.
• Health Calendar makes it incredibly easy to keep track! Select a date and see everything at one place.
• Smart reminders to help you not miss out anything.
• Supports both metric & imperial units.
• Sync with Google Drive and use across all your devices.
• Available across 45+ languages.
• No external hardware required.
Eat better with built-in Calorie Counter.
Say the food name you ate or scan the bar-code to add it.
Log an activity performed earlier or start tracking live activities and see the calories burned in real-time.
Track the distribution of macro nutrients.
Add unlimited custom foods or activities to your diary.
Track your steps automatically using sessions.
Keep your mobile in trouser pocket, hand or jacket.
Uses hardware step-detector in 4.4+ devices to reduce battery consumption.
Sensor-Fusion algorithms to improve accuracy for devices without step-detector.
Home & lock screen widgets allows to view the steps easily.
Keep screen on permission can be disabled in preferences.
--HEART RATE MONITOR:
Check your heart rate. Any-time. Anywhere.
Uses your mobile's camera sensor and flash along with smart algorithms to measure with great accuracy.
Check your heartbeat any number of times a day!
Your health is important to us. This application is NOT intended to be a substitute for getting medical advice or treating health related problems.
1. Tracker your sleep & physical activity
2. Smart Alarm wakes you up silently at the time that leaves you feeling most refreshed.
3. Reminders - Set customisable alerts with band vibrations to remind you call / SMS is incoming and phone is getting lost.
• Enjoy food the right way - Healthy eating: Eat better food without losing on taste. Learn healthy eating habits. Enjoy 1000s of recipes, meals & snack ideas, nutrition analysis, 5 a day and cut out bad foods. Includes Food Diary.
• Improve your performance - Fitness: Achieve the recommended 150 mins of activity per week. Increase energy levels, strengthen your bones & muscles. Includes Fitness Tracker
• Feel good, function well - Wellbeing: Boost your wellbeing with mind, body and mood challenges. Improve sleep by monitoring patterns. Feel happier by recording the good in life
• Reach your goals - Progress: Improve your chances for success by tracking your progress, set long-term and mini goals. Monitor regularly with charts and timelines
• Become a Health Pro!: Challenge yourself in levels, advance from Novice to Health Pro status, earning points, badges and climbing the Leaderboard
Healthy eating – Food diary, Recipe Centre, Shopping List
• Food Diary: track your nutrition for instant analysis of protein, saturates, fibre, lipids, sugar, fats and salt intake
• Recipe Centre: 1000s of healthy meals, snacks and recipe ideas for all skill levels
• Healthy Eating Plans and specialist health plans to suit a variety of dietary and health needs - includes Low-Gi, Vegetarian, High fibre
• Personalisation: Your app, your taste - includes food exclusions
• Tally Tracking: Easily see your daily, water, fruit and vegetable intake
• Shopping List: Plan ahead and order your shopping with Tesco Grocery online
• Achieve a balanced diet: Nutrition advice based on Government Dietary Reference Intake (RDA) guidelines
Fitness – Fitness Tracker
• Track and plan your activity
• Add workouts to your fitness tracker choosing cardio or strength
• 100s of exercises to choose from
Wellbeing – Sleep Tracker, Wellbeing Diary, Challenges, Gratitudes
• Challenges: Weekly body, mind and mood challenges
• Sleep Tracker: Log your sleep, monitor patterns
• Gratitudes: Record the good in life with Random Acts of Kindness
• Goals: Set your personal goals and follow your progress
• Analysis: Nutrition, fitness, wellbeing and weight loss
• Weekly Health Review: Analysis of your week plus guidance to improve
• Achievements: Daily display of your achievements – badges and rewards
Healthy living – Become a Health Pro!
• Levels: Conquer 4 levels from Health Novice to Health Pro
• Timeline: Connect with other members, share successes
• Leaderboard: Earn Health Points and climb to #1 position
• Badges Cabinet: Fill your cabinet as you progress
Top tips for using the Tesco Health & Wellbeing App
- Reduce saturates and reduce lipids in your diet with the Food Diary
- Get your recommended grams of fat, grams of protein, grams of fibre and more with expert nutrition advice
- Use the barcode scanner to add food to your diary: read the barcode to learn about cals, fibre and other nutrition in your meals
- Hydrate body and mind; track your progress with one button each time you hydrate
- Use easy trackers to record fruit and vegetables
- Track your progress in weight, waist-to-hip measurements and other key health indicators
*** IN-APP PURCHASES FOR DONATION ONLY ***
What's Up? is a fantastic free app utilizing some of the best CBT (Cognitive Behavior Therapy) and ACT (Acceptance Commitment Therapy) methods to help you cope with Depression, Anxiety, Anger and more! With a beautiful design, colorful layout and simple headings, you can find what you need in seconds.
• 12 common negative thinking patterns and simple methods to overcome them
• 10 great metaphors to help you cope with negative feelings
• A diary to keep your thoughts together in
• A positive and negative habit tracker. Set goals and practice those good habits while ending the bad ones!
• A catastrophe scale. Put your problems into a better perspective
• Over 60 grounding exercises to keep you grounded and in the present when stress is taking over
• 3 simple breathing techniques for keeping calm and relaxed
• More than 70 positive quotes, and you can add your own too!
• Protect your personal data with a pass-code
• Light and dark themes minimal themes
If you would like to see something added to What's Up?, don't hesitate to contact me via email or my Facebook page
*** PERMISSIONS FOR IN-APP PURCHASES ONLY ***
whats up, mental health, depression, anxiety
Winner of 2014 Webby for best Health & Fitness app, Glow is an elegant, data-driven ovulation and period tracker designed to help you take control of your fertility and reproductive health.
IMPROVE YOUR HEALTH
+ Innovative period tracker and fertility charts, powered by sophisticated data analysis.
+ Forecast your ovulation and upcoming period with period tracker predictions that get smarter over time.
+ Community and partner support, not found other period trackers.
+ Personalized reproductive health and fertility insights based on your ovulation, period, and menstrual cycle.
+ Reminders for your medications, birth control and/or other contraception.
FILLED WITH PREMIUM FEATURES FOR FREE
+ Email yourself a PDF of your ovulation, period tracker results, and other health data.
+ Sync your health profile (including period tracker data and ovulation days) to the cloud.
+ Sync with other health apps like MyFitnessPal and Google Fit.
+ Fertility treatment support for IVF or IUI patients.
+ Refill your birth control prescription at Walgreens or Duane Reade.
+ More than a period tracker--the only fertility tracking tool that focuses on overall women’s health.
+ Daily Health Awareness log helps you record over 40 different health signals, including BBT, cervical mucus, sleep, stress, weight, exercise, period tracker and more.
+ Set medication, ovulation, contraception, and period tracker reminders.
+ Period tracker makes beautiful charts of your menstrual, ovulation, and fertility data.
+ Review past periods, menstrual cycles and ovulation dates to better understand your fertility.
+ Five-day and monthly calendar views on period tracker show your next fertile window, ovulation day, upcoming period.
+ Get support from the vibrant Glow Community, unavailable on other period trackers.
+ Continue your journey on Glow Nurture, Glow’s Pregnancy app.
+ Mirror app for your partner.
Let us know if you have any questions by emailing firstname.lastname@example.org.
On a diet? Suffering food allergies? Managing your weight? With MealLogger you can simply photograph your food intake, add a bit of text and nutrient information if you choose, and you’re done. And, if you work with a health professional, MealLogger allows you to connect directly to your dietitian, nutritionist, fitness trainer, etc for feedback, advice, and support over mobile.
And now you can connect to your friends with MealLogger groups! Create your own community based on your lifestyle, and connect with your friends, family members, colleagues, peer-support groups, or anyone sharing a common interest. Each group member shares their personal food diary with the group, facilitating a network of peer conversation and encouragement. If you're not yet ready to share with a group, follow a public group to learn more about peer-interaction or to research a specific diet you've always been curious about.
Designed with your privacy in mind, MealLogger groups can also be completely private -- no need to worry about posting updates to social networks or public forums where everyone can see. With private MealLogger groups, you can get same social support you love in a place built specifically for personal healthy eating conversation with those you trust.
Did you know: studies show on average using a food journal can lead to a weight loss of more than 10% over the course of a year. And we all know a picture is worth a thousand words. We’ve combined the two to give you a powerful mobile tool that helps you take control of your diet and nutrition, and reach your goals. With MealLogger, we’ve streamlined the process so you can also track your exercise and personal biometrics in one easy-to-use app.
What are you waiting for? Download your MealLogger photo food journal and begin recording your meals immediately. Don’t forget to set up your free account to save your diary to the cloud for access through multiple devices!
Questions? Please contact us through the Help button on the Account page or send us an email at email@example.com with any questions about how MealLogger can help you achieve your diet and fitness goals! If your health professional is not currently using MealLogger, contact us through the Help Button on the Account page and we will reach out to help you get connected.
Take charge of your health and wellbeing with MealLogger, the photo food journal designed to help you eat better.
-The MealLogger Team
(SEO: food journal, food diary, meal journal, meal diary, diet journal, diet diary, nutrition journal, nutrition diary, diet, nutrition, friend, pal, social, lose weight, lose fat, fitness, exercise, tracker, meal logger)
Regardless of the aspects of your health and fitness you're most interested in, Nudge provides a way to compare any health or fitness tracker, analyzing your hydration, nutrition, exercise and sleep to determine your overall health score. Connect your apps, connect with friends, and join the movement to raise your health score, with a simple, actionable feedback system for your whole healthy lifestyle.
- New to health tracking the quantified self? No problem! Nudge includes a simple, manual logger to complement your synced apps and help you get comfortable monitoring your daily routine.
- The Nudge Dashboard gives you a running 30-day health score, for clear visual snapshot of how healthy and balanced your recent health habits have been.
- Join the Clubs that fit your interests or even request to connect with a coach to provide the extra support you need to meet your health and fitness goals.
THIS TOOL IS NOT INTENDED FOR USE IN: (A) END-OF-LIFE CARE; (B) CHILDREN, DUE TO UNPREDICTABLE METABOLISM AND RISK FOR POSSIBLE HARM; (C) CONVERSION FROM ONE OPIOID TO A DIFFERENT OPIOID.
Find restaurant grades and detailed inspection reports for each of the City's 24,000 restaurants using the NYC Health Department’s free mobile restaurant inspection app. Check inspection letter grades at restaurants near your current location or search by restaurant name or neighborhood. Information is updated daily, so you’ll have the latest results.
The Health Department conducts unannounced inspections of restaurants at least once a year. Inspectors look for compliance with food safety rules for food handling, food temperature, personal hygiene, vermin control and more. Each violation of a rule earns a certain number of points. At the end of the inspection, the inspector totals the points, and this number is the restaurant's inspection score—the lower the score, the better. Scores are converted to grades A, B or C.
Teens in NY State have the right to sexual health services privately – without getting permission from parents, girlfriends/boyfriends or anyone else.
Find clinics in all 5 boroughs. All clinics were screened by adolescents who posed as potential customers (“mystery shoppers”). Services at these clinics include:
• Birth control
• Emergency contraception (EC)
• STD/STI testing and treatment
• HIV testing
• Pregnancy testing
Clinics marked with a gold star offer many services and birth control methods on site for free.
Search for a provider (doctor, etc) by service, birth control method or location.
Watch videos developed with teens, for teens!
The Teens in NYC referral guide is also available via 311, in print, and online (search for NYC Teen at www.nyc.gov).
This app does not collect personal information when downloading or using the app.