With your OnlinePlus or Meetings subscription, you can:
• Get motivation, support and advice from a Weight Watchers-certified Coach anytime, anywhere with 24/7 Expert Chat.
• Track your food, weight and activity with our easy-to-use tools.
• Sync your Fitbit® or Jawbone® to your Weight Watchers account for seamless activity tracking.
• Search thousands of foods, meals, restaurants and recipes.
• Play with our fun, interactive Cheat Sheets to find the best bets on the menu.
• Use our Barcode Scanner to find out the nutrition info on favorite foods before they go in your grocery cart.
• Add customized meals or recipes.
• Track multiple foods at once with our multi-add feature.
• Find a Weight Watchers Meeting near you.
This fantastic app shows the Weight Watchers diet and gives you hundreds of recipes.!
Many of the videos show 10 or more recipes for all meals and snacks! Some videos show more than 80 recipes!
You will love these videos from successful, happy Weight Watchers!
Added bonuses of lots of great munchies that keep the weight off but taste great!
No more starvation diets! No more hunger pangs or feeling "can't have".
Now you can have it all, eat and lose weight with proven Weight Watchers methods! They work!
So what are you waiting for?
Get your FREE Weight Watchers app today!
Teens in NY State have the right to sexual health services privately – without getting permission from parents, girlfriends/boyfriends or anyone else.
Find clinics in all 5 boroughs. All clinics were screened by adolescents who posed as potential customers (“mystery shoppers”). Services at these clinics include:
• Birth control
• Emergency contraception (EC)
• STD/STI testing and treatment
• HIV testing
• Pregnancy testing
Clinics marked with a gold star offer many services and birth control methods on site for free.
Search for a provider (doctor, etc) by service, birth control method or location.
Watch videos developed with teens, for teens!
The Teens in NYC referral guide is also available via 311, in print, and online (search for NYC Teen at www.nyc.gov).
This app does not collect personal information when downloading or using the app.
Find restaurant grades and detailed inspection reports for each of the City's 24,000 restaurants using the NYC Health Department’s free mobile restaurant inspection app. Check inspection letter grades at restaurants near your current location or search by restaurant name or neighborhood. Information is updated daily, so you’ll have the latest results.
The Health Department conducts unannounced inspections of restaurants at least once a year. Inspectors look for compliance with food safety rules for food handling, food temperature, personal hygiene, vermin control and more. Each violation of a rule earns a certain number of points. At the end of the inspection, the inspector totals the points, and this number is the restaurant's inspection score—the lower the score, the better. Scores are converted to grades A, B or C.
THIS TOOL IS NOT INTENDED FOR USE IN: (A) END-OF-LIFE CARE; (B) CHILDREN, DUE TO UNPREDICTABLE METABOLISM AND RISK FOR POSSIBLE HARM; (C) CONVERSION FROM ONE OPIOID TO A DIFFERENT OPIOID.