Track your period and other fertility signs (basal body temperature/BBT, cervical fluid, symptoms, etc). Fertility Friend will alert you to your ovulation date and the best days to conceive and offer personal, timely insights.
Fertility Friend will quickly teach you how to track your fertility signs, show you what they mean and display your ovulation and fertile days on a calendar and a fertility chart.
Fertility Friend includes extensive education, advanced tools and tips to give you the knowledge you need to feel confident and empowered.
Once pregnant you can follow your pregnancy on the integrated Pregnancy Tracker.
Fertility Friend’s fertility tracker is the perfect complement to the FertilityFriend.com website.
Experience matters: 650,000+ pregnancies (and counting!)
The most sophisticated, accurate and comprehensive analysis of your fertility signs.
* Color coded fertility calendar: Your period, fertile days, ovulation and more at a glance.
* Fully integrated with the FertilityFriend.com website. Benefit from accurate ovulation prediction, automatic ovulation detection, BBT chart pattern analysis and an extensive set of features on the web site. No sync or upload of data required.
* Optional short passcode to protect your fertility tracker App from unwanted attention.
* Full data entry for fertility tracker including period, basal body temperature (BBT), cervical fluid, daily notes, your custom symptoms, meds, default data and much more...
* Menstrual cycle statistics- convenient record of your cycle length, period dates, ovulation dates, cycle phase lengths, and symptoms
* Offline data entry and review when Internet access is not available.
* Optional Alarm to remind you of your data entry, morning basal body temperature (BBT).
* Extensive educational resources: Educational videos, tutorials, quizzes and eBook.
* Optional Widget: Create your own graphical fertility tracker and display it on your home screen.
* Weight Chart & Tracker
*Gallery of ovulation charts- hundreds of thousands of fertility charts, see real BBT chart patterns
*Fertility chart sharing page (optional)
*BBT chart creation and coverline
*Automatic ovulation detection based on your own fertility signs.
*use Fertility Friend’s advanced (default) accurate ovulation detector or choose ovulation detection based on the Fertility Awareness Method (FAM)
*Fertility chart interpretation games
Premium Features available via in-App membership purchase:
* Advanced data analysis tools to monitor your cycles, basal body temperature (BBT) pattern and fertility data
* Vibrant community with enhanced privacy
* Pregnancy Tracker: once pregnant, use the pregnancy tracker to follow your pregnancy.
Fertility Friend dramatically improves your chances of conception.
Internet access: This App communicates with FertilityFriend.com to store data and retrieve analysis.
Photo/Media/Files: The App includes a forum where you can attach photos to your posts.
This permission is also needed to allow you to move the App to the SD card if you are short of storage.
Support, Bug Reports & Suggestions:
IMPORTANT LIMITATIONS: This calendar uses only approximate prediction and cannot be used to schedule procedures, avoid pregnancy or anything where more accuracy would be required. It is intended for educational use only. Use at your own risk. Please consult your healthcare provider for any health concern.
It is an all-in-one app that a lady will ever need.
Besides tracking menstruation dates and pregnancy, the app can be used for family planning as it provides tips on how to get the type of the baby sex the couple needs. Possible dates for these selections are predicted by the app within the menstrual cycle of a lady.
* Reminders - schedule your events or important medical/other appointments and the app will notify you when that time arrives.
* Notes - Take any notes with notes module with this app. These can be any notes you feel necessary.
* Symptom Rating - Track common menstrual cycle symptoms when you have your monthly periods. These can be used later for reference/history when you see a doctor.
* Gender Selection - Get tips on how to get a baby boy or a baby girl. p
Possible dates are predicted by the app that can be helpful to couples planning to have kids.
* Young girls Info - Never fear to talk to your little girl openly about sexual body changes. This app provides vital information for the young girl of between 10 and 14 years of age.
* FAQ - Get answers to your common questions that usually go unanswered during menstruation and pregnancy.
* Sexual Intimacy records - Track the kind of sex you have when need be.
* Delivery Preparations - What to buy to prepare for your newborn baby and his/her mother. You will never be caught off-guard again!
NaturalCycles is the modern birth control method - 99.9% safe and 100% natural.
This is how it works: you wake up in the morning, measure your temperature in your mouth and enter it into this app. NaturalCycles will return you a red or a green day depending on whether there is a risk of pregnancy or not.
A green day is 99.9% safe. During red days, NaturalCycles recommends the use of condoms.
You can optionally combine your basal body temperature data (BBT) with ovulation test results (OPKs) - NaturalCycles tells you which days to take an ovulation test, for optimized usage. NaturalCycles has been scientifically tested and shown to be highly effective at determining and predicting ovulation and hence the fertile window. With NaturalCycles there is no room for the human error. You measure, we analyze and you enjoy hormone-free birth control!
You can also use NaturalCycles if you want to get pregnant. With NaturalCycles Plan, you can simply get pregnant when you want to - no more trying! NaturalCycles isolates your most fertile days in your cycle and detects ovulation. Once pregnant, NaturalCycles monitors your pregnancy and follows your baby’s development.
Choose in your profile settings NaturalCycles Prevent if you want to prevent pregnancies and NaturalCycles Plan if you want to plan a pregnancy and are trying to conceive (TTC). NaturalCycles Prevent and NaturalCycles Plan are fully compatible and allow you to switch from one to the other, profiting from your previously recorded data.
- Safe, hormone-free & easy-to-use birth control
- Green & red days indicating your fertility state
- Intuitive and quick data entry
- Interactive calendar showing your current and upcoming fertility status
- Personalized and reliable fertility predictions up to 5 cycles in advance
- Informative and interactive graph view
- Statistics from your cycles and fertility
- Scientifically developed and tested algorithm
Extra features for NaturalCycles Plan include:
- Personal fertility scale to pinpoint the optimal days to conceive
- Pregnancy tracker
- Information about your baby’s development, including videos
Note: NaturalCycles is aimed for women in stable relationships. If you are single, you can still use NaturalCycles for your personal health information. NaturalCycles recommends however to use condoms regardless of the color of the day as you need to protect yourself from sexually transmitted diseases.
Teens in NY State have the right to sexual health services privately – without getting permission from parents, girlfriends/boyfriends or anyone else.
Find clinics in all 5 boroughs. All clinics were screened by adolescents who posed as potential customers (“mystery shoppers”). Services at these clinics include:
• Birth control
• Emergency contraception (EC)
• STD/STI testing and treatment
• HIV testing
• Pregnancy testing
Clinics marked with a gold star offer many services and birth control methods on site for free.
Search for a provider (doctor, etc) by service, birth control method or location.
Watch videos developed with teens, for teens!
The Teens in NYC referral guide is also available via 311, in print, and online (search for NYC Teen at www.nyc.gov).
This app does not collect personal information when downloading or using the app.
THIS TOOL IS NOT INTENDED FOR USE IN: (A) END-OF-LIFE CARE; (B) CHILDREN, DUE TO UNPREDICTABLE METABOLISM AND RISK FOR POSSIBLE HARM; (C) CONVERSION FROM ONE OPIOID TO A DIFFERENT OPIOID.
Find restaurant grades and detailed inspection reports for each of the City's 24,000 restaurants using the NYC Health Department’s free mobile restaurant inspection app. Check inspection letter grades at restaurants near your current location or search by restaurant name or neighborhood. Information is updated daily, so you’ll have the latest results.
The Health Department conducts unannounced inspections of restaurants at least once a year. Inspectors look for compliance with food safety rules for food handling, food temperature, personal hygiene, vermin control and more. Each violation of a rule earns a certain number of points. At the end of the inspection, the inspector totals the points, and this number is the restaurant's inspection score—the lower the score, the better. Scores are converted to grades A, B or C.