Trying to fix my app
Naloxone is a medication that reverses overdoses from opioids such as heroin and prescription painkillers; app contains:
- information about Naloxone
- interactive features to learn the four Naloxone applications
- video content that will serve as training materials
- news/curated content around Naloxone
- push alerts in order to send notifications to app users
- FAQs or tips for how to manage emergencies
- legal protection for you and the overdose victim
- contact information for DOHMH
Flat 20% savings on Medicines and upto 70% savings on Diagnostic tests!
The best drug reference and local anesthetic dose aid for dental professionals.
Quit smoking, one craving at a time, with the NYC HelpMeQuit app!
Calculate the total daily morphine milligram equivalents (MME) for a patient.
App will guide you through the Hep C risk assessment, testing, and care steps.